Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Still generating content on Twitter.  Some of the replies.

Link Posted: 2/28/2023 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Memes abound

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been here a long time and this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.  Congrats. I mean that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
   If I was a black person in white rural Ohio I'd be just as scared as a white person in Baltimore.

I've been here a long time and this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.  Congrats. I mean that.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2023 1:24:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s not magic and they aren’t retarded. They don’t want to be part of the civil society that is established by WASPs. They want to do exactly what they are doing or they wouldn’t live where they live and vote how they vote.

They want to be paid to vote for someone and they want someone to blame for their actions.

It’s not complicated.

You don’t get up and work and pay taxes and vote for people to use your taxes to keep your community safe and clean because someone tricked you into it.

What makes you think that black or gay peoples choices are the product of deception?

They ain’t defenseless babes in the woods. They are adults with agency and the same rights as everyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here Scott talks to Hotep Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/live/oeFA-n3SMRw?feature=share

Blacks are just barely on the other side of a paper wall.  They’re natural conservatives.  Only a good education stands in their way.  Teacher’s unions ARE systemic racism…in that they are complete failures.

Blacks should be GOA members.  Gays too.  How the left keeps them mesmerized against their better interests is quite the magic act.

It’s not magic and they aren’t retarded. They don’t want to be part of the civil society that is established by WASPs. They want to do exactly what they are doing or they wouldn’t live where they live and vote how they vote.

They want to be paid to vote for someone and they want someone to blame for their actions.

It’s not complicated.

You don’t get up and work and pay taxes and vote for people to use your taxes to keep your community safe and clean because someone tricked you into it.

What makes you think that black or gay peoples choices are the product of deception?

They ain’t defenseless babes in the woods. They are adults with agency and the same rights as everyone else.

Agree, black people are just people... they're capable, they can handle themselves... no one with a pair a balls that takes care of their business wants some fucking strangers crying themselves to sleep at night about how sorry they feel for them... WTF?

Dumbass, brokedick black people are where they are as a result of all the dumbass decisions they've made, same as dumbass white people... only difference is dumbass white people usually blame all their bullshit on mommy and daddy.

I hate that our asshole media and politicians put forward the dumbass black people as THE black America and give them all the face time... gives the illusion  all the normal black people that use their effort and talent to get ahead and succeed like everyone else working our system don't even exist..
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
And there it is. Blacks and whites have been living side by side in the West for what, three hundred years now? More?
They've had ample opportunity to see what works and what doesn't. At this point, it's all up to them.

You can send your kid to piano lessons all you want; but unless they come home and practice what they've been shown, they'll never learn to play.

Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And there it is. Blacks and whites have been living side by side in the West for what, three hundred years now? More?
They've had ample opportunity to see what works and what doesn't. At this point, it's all up to them.

You can send your kid to piano lessons all you want; but unless they come home and practice what they've been shown, they'll never learn to play.

View Quote

I work with black folks with advanced degrees in things other than made up social sciences and I've met Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Charles Evers, and a whole host of other successful black people by any metric. I never heard a one of them talk about waiting around for something to be given to them. People voluntarily decide what culture they want to participate in. It's a choice and the rules and paths are relatively well defined with data. I know plenty of people from dirt poor Mississippi whose parents can barely write their own name. They chose to not get pregnant or get someone else pregnant, they chose to go to school and graduate, they chose to study in college, and now they choose how to spend their six figure salary.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I work with black folks with advanced degrees in things other than made up social sciences and I've met Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Charles Evers, and a whole host of other successful black people by any metric. I never heard a one of them talk about waiting around for something to be given to them. People voluntarily decide what culture they want to participate in. It's a choice and the rules and paths are relatively well defined with data. I know plenty of people from dirt poor Mississippi whose parents can barely write their own name. They chose to not get pregnant or get someone else pregnant, they chose to go to school and graduate, they chose to study in college, and now they choose how to spend their six figure salary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you believe that blacks and whites are equals, and should be held to the same standards, and judged by the same criteria;
One hundred and fifty years ago, you would have been labeled a "radical."
Fifty years ago, you would have been labeled a "liberal."
Today... you would be labeled a "racist."
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you believe that blacks and whites are equals, and should be held to the same standards, and judged by the same criteria;
View Quote

Don't forget that many of those black people are now viewed as "Uncle Toms", sellouts, and race traitors by the criminal underclass for the transgression of being independently successful. There were even people mad at the black mayor of Vicksburg, MS because he dared to meet with Trump to discuss infrastructure projects.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They'll cancel him too.
View Quote

for being rascist but not lying......
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't forget that many of those black people are now viewed as "Uncle Toms", sellouts, and race traitors by the criminal underclass for the transgression of being independently successful.
There were even people mad at the black mayor of Vicksburg, MS because he dared to meet with Trump to discuss infrastructure projects.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget that many of those black people are now viewed as "Uncle Toms", sellouts, and race traitors by the criminal underclass for the transgression of being independently successful.
There were even people mad at the black mayor of Vicksburg, MS because he dared to meet with Trump to discuss infrastructure projects.
When education and success are seen as negatives by a group, you know that group is doomed. The Left in this country has done great harm to blacks; harm I fear may be irreparable.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#14]
“The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American Negro. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the Negro. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn...”

“The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.”
View Quote
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/11115124-the-white-liberal-is-the-worst-enemy-to-america-and
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
“The White liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the Black man. Let me first explain what I mean by this White liberal. In America there’s no such thing as Democrats and Republicans anymore. That’s antiquated. In America you have liberals and conservatives. This is what the American political structure boils down to among Whites. The only people who are still living in the past and thinks in terms of “I’m a Democrat” or “I’m a Republican” is the American Negro. He’s the one who runs around bragging about party affiliation and he’s the one who sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican, but White people in America are divided into two groups, liberals and Republicans…or rather, liberals and conservatives. And when you find White people vote in the political picture, they’re not divided in terms of Democrats and Republicans, they’re divided consistently as conservatives and as liberal. The Democrats who are conservative vote with Republicans who are conservative. Democrats who are liberals vote with Republicans who are liberals. You find this in Washington, DC. Now the White liberals aren’t White people who are for independence, who are liberal, who are moral, who are ethical in their thinking, they are just a faction of White people who are jockeying for power the same as the White conservatives are a faction of White people who are jockeying for power. Now they are fighting each other for booty, for power, for prestige and the one who is the football in the game is the Negro. Twenty million Black people in this country are a political football, a political pawn an economic football, an economic pawn, a social football, a social pawn...”

“The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox.”
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/11115124-the-white-liberal-is-the-worst-enemy-to-america-and

That feel when all of the historical black people you agree with got assassinated by democrats.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
His next video posted today. Goes into his cancellation and how it happened blow by blow. A person with no more reasons to stay completely silent and the money to be safe will be be interesting to see.

Episode 2034 Scott Adams: Now That I Have Your Attention...
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
His next video posted today. Goes into his cancellation and how it happened blow by blow. A person with no more reasons to stay completely silent and the money to be safe will be be interesting to see.
View Quote
At this point it doesn't matter. He serves as an example to all those can't afford to be cancelled.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Not gonna lie. The hair on my arms stood up after reading that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#20]

He still has his sense of humor.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Scott keeps wanting to talk about the Teachers Unions - he never, EVER, talks about culture.

Do Jews value education = yes

Do Asians value education = yes

Do AA value education = mostly no

Why are AA smacking Jews and Asians in NY?

After what? 20 years we can't persuade AA youth that dragging your jeans below your arse is GAF?  What chance is there?  Cultural change happens at the parental level before the kids get to a certain age - we are doing nothing to persuade/brainwash them into a different behavior.  We may just have to punish them to get the message across about the expectation we have for you and your family to live in our society - other than lengthy prison terms.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Scott keeps wanting to talk about the Teachers Unions - he never, EVER, talks about culture.

After what? 20 years we can't persuade AA youth that dragging your jeans below your arse is GAF?  What chance is there?  Cultural change happens at the parental level before the kids get to a certain age - we are doing nothing to persuade/brainwash them into a different behavior.  We may just have to punish them to get the message across about the expectation we have for you and your family to live in our society - other than lengthy prison terms.
View Quote

No. Cultural changes happen when a civilizing force comes in and domesticates people for a couple thousand years. War culls the too weak and too brave . Law culls the too stupid and too smart. The genetics that survive it don’t need it anymore after a long enough period.

You can say Rome was evil and by modern standards it certainly was. But to measure the evil of Rome you need to look at what those it conquered, enslaved and then made into freedmen did before the civilizing force of Rome came to them.

They were worshiping cocks, doing psychoactive drugs all day and eating each other.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still too early to say how it's all going to work out, between woke teachers and AA culture.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/nashville/nashville-parent-threatens-blood-would-be-shed-if-teacher-continues-assignments-on-specific-book/

If they keep telling AA youth to do book reports on a book written by a Nigerian, set in a fictional town in the US, with a protagonist that is a black trans teen, and a story involving monsters being sealed in artwork until they are released by putting human blood on the artwork, somebody may find a solution.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Scott Adams does talk about culture.  Specifically he states the culture needs to change but saying that is not helpful.  Telling someone to change their culture is not actionable.   Unless you have specific actionable ways to do so.  

Changing a culture starts at the parent / kid level.   Great.   How do you do that across the board?

He may not talk about changing culture the way YOU want him to, but he does talk about it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Scott Adams does talk about culture.  Specifically he states the culture needs to change but saying that is not helpful.  Telling someone to change their culture is not actionable.   Unless you have specific actionable ways to do so.  

Changing a culture starts at the parent / kid level.   Great.   How do you do that across the board?

He may not talk about changing culture the way YOU want him to, but he does talk about it.
View Quote
He has never once discussed that the shitty culture at home that leads to piss poor behavior in the schools.  He blames it all on the schools. He's all for giving kids the opportunity but never talks about how much they don't want/care about it.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top