Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He was a mediocre pilot with very little solo hours, combine that with a complex aircraft and not knowing the systems he had available with flight into IMC and many errors compounded into spatial disorientation. More money than brains and got to get there attitude gets you the end result.

He had 3 hours solo in type without a CFI, you can't make this shit up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_Jr._plane_crash
View Quote

and was going to run for the same senate seat that Hillary Clinton eventually won.

just sayin'
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why didn't the secret service stomp his guts out?
View Quote

Because the left is still in charge?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Probably good, like not painting the Russian fighters with all of our tech when they buzz our ships.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The article said there were secret service on the plane, but " chose to let the flight crew handle it".

Probably good, like not painting the Russian fighters with all of our tech when they buzz our ships.

I disagree.  This shit needs to be dealt with harshly to make it less likely in the future.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
has this been posted yet?

https://i.sli.mg/vyZfOz.png
View Quote

Hey boyth....

Seriously why would the Secret Service decide to let the flight crew handle an incident like that? Flight crew? No. SS is fired. Chances are good that the agents were laughing at the maximum ghey tantrum on display, but they still have a job to do.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote

It's nice that she wants to appear to want to be around "the people"
But for her personal safety and that of her children I would rather she flew on a private aircraft sans "joe public"
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He was a mediocre pilot with very little solo hours, combine that with a complex aircraft and not knowing the systems he had available with flight into IMC and many errors compounded into spatial disorientation. More money than brains and got to get there attitude gets you the end result.

He had 3 hours solo in type without a CFI, you can't make this shit up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_Jr._plane_crash
View Quote

I knew the guy who was trying to instruct JFK Jr. Said that Jr bought the plane and his availability for Instrument training was sporadic. He also said John was a decent VFR guy but he got in over head on that flight. He was told not to go, did it anyway. The FBI raked him over the coals with interviews.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's nice that she wants to appear to want to be around "the people"
But for her personal safety and that of her children I would rather she flew on a private aircraft sans "joe public"
View Quote

They would be better off with flying with Netjets or something to avoid flying with cattle.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein,
View Quote

I sure hope he does, if what he's going to do is considered 'ruining it' by some bitch lib lawyer.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
heh

The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'
View Quote
sure buddy
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#10]
The SS isn't necessarily the best at protecting people.  They are good at protecting high profile people in high profile situations.  But their MO is shit when it comes to covert or low key protection situations, at least according to a SF guy I know who has done it for a living.  They pretty much do the opposite of everything the SS trains.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#11]

moron

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.conservativereview.com/sss/media/images/conservative-review/images/members/300047.jpeg?h=240&la=en&w=200&hash=4F615A0FA00AEACD130B1B6B58A7B72598BB951C

Hey boyth....

Seriously why would the Secret Service decide to let the flight crew handle an incident like that? Flight crew? No. SS is fired. Chances are good that the agents were laughing at the maximum ghey tantrum on display, but they still have a job to do.
View Quote
I disagree. There was no indication of physical threat. The flight crew was willing and able to deal with someone being a jackass and shooting his mouth off. Why waste SS energy on something that's not a threat? If he pulled a weapon or took a swing at someone, I would demand that the SS guys restrain and detain for further...processing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Sounded like a crazy, now confirmed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
heh

The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'

Doesn't the Bar look poorly on such behavior by its members?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I would tell them that they could buy the artwork back at 5x the amount I paid for it and that is the only way it is coming off my wall. I would them proceed to take a selfie pic with it everyday and post it on facebook.
View Quote

AND...all the proceeds would go towards lowering the deficit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why the fucking fuck is the first-daughter-elect flying commercial when her dad has enough money to buy a fleet of F22 Raptors?
View Quote

Some people know how to keep money.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My first question too.

Even if she doesn't qualify for it, I'm sure she should be having at least private bodyguards with her to discourage this sort of thing.

She is a high profile POTUS daughter where as I couldn't pick Obamas kids out of a line up.
View Quote

There's a Photoshop opportunity.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I disagree. There was no indication of physical threat. The flight crew was willing and able to deal with someone being a jackass and shooting his mouth off. Why waste SS energy on something that's not a threat? If he pulled a weapon or took a swing at someone, I would demand that the SS guys restrain and detain for further...processing.
View Quote

A guy standing in front of your wife and kids, barking at them about your father ruining the country isnt a threat? Ok. It's not a threat until it is, and then it's way too late. Also a deterrent to the rest of the flight full of gay NY lawyers with the mob mentality.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#21]
These two homos are going to get loved tenderly in the court of public opinion.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Put the asshats names on the no-fly list.  See how long it takes for him(s) to get off of it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#23]
The Man and His Husband are unsure the bathrooms are marked properly Trumps fault
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I would tell them that they could buy the artwork back at 5x the amount I paid for it and that is the only way it is coming off my wall. I would them proceed to take a selfie pic with it everyday and post it on facebook.
View Quote

Stuff like this is why I believe the Westboro Baptist Church should have a Fred Phelps Museum Of Art. And, it's a tax deduction.

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
These two homos are going to get loved tenderly in the court of public opinion.
View Quote

Yea remember the guy that gave that poor girl shit at the drive through window. He got loved tenderly by the public when it went viral.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#26]
"My husband."   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What he really meant is his butt buddy.  

Fucking homos make me laugh.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#27]
I'd knock him on his ass if he did that on a flight I was on
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Where's the usss?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That didn't work out so well for JFK Jr.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it. It says that she doesn't spend money like it's water - probably because her dad taught her to see money as a tool and to see spending as lost opportunity.

I admit, if I were in her position, I'd probably consider getting a private pilot's license and a small multi-engine plane. A King Air or something would be the bee's knees for running around the country with the family.

Ah, but he was flying a Pipe Saratoga. I specified multi-engine for just that reason :)
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
heh

"Conduct unbecoming an attorney"?  

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ah, but he was flying a Pipe Saratoga. I specified multi-engine for just that reason :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like it. It says that she doesn't spend money like it's water - probably because her dad taught her to see money as a tool and to see spending as lost opportunity.

I admit, if I were in her position, I'd probably consider getting a private pilot's license and a small multi-engine plane. A King Air or something would be the bee's knees for running around the country with the family.

That just would have made the dumbass kill them all at a higher rate of speed!  
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote

Trump the brand is lavish luxury with the finest of everything. Trump the man is fiscally conservative.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Literally shaking
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
heh

View Quote

Sure he was calm. Just like the homo on my flight a few years ago that kept yelling at the group of Boy Scouts and other passengers (this was back during the gay/BSA drama) about how they hate him because he's a faggot.  I told the cabin crew to tell him the captain says to cut that shit out and behave and he only gets this one warning.

He behaved for awhile then decided to double down and go after one of my flight attendants, cornering him in the aft galley and putting hands on him.

Cops took him off and held him in the gate area. As we walked past he was explaining that he didn't do anything wrong and everyone is out to get him because he's gay. Don't know what happened to him but hope it was painful.

I guarantee the guy was only calm in his hubby's eyes.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why make the asshole artist famous?  Let the asshole buy it back with whatever money tag on the original price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as them "artists" go, Ivanka should autograph every one of those with permanent marker and sell it on E-bay. 

Why make the asshole artist famous?  Let the asshole buy it back with whatever money tag on the original price.
I kind of imagine it as someone buying it because she autographed it after the libtarded artist wanted her to remove it and that's what any market value of his work would be based on. Seller: I have an original Libtard scribbling for sale! Prospective buyer: Is it one that Ivanka autographed? Those are the rarest.  Seller : No. Prospective buyer: No thanks, not interested.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Why wasnt she on a private jet?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"My husband."   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What he really meant is his butt buddy.  

Fucking homos make me laugh.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.

"Stupid faggot" applies here.

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote

As does the same sex couple's need to throw a hissy fit about it .

Kind of explains the election in microcasm
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Mansplaining to her.   Guy should have his nuts kicked in.  

Fucker should have been arrested for assault, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace in an airport safety zone.

I'm sure he would have enjoyed getting his shit pushed in while in the city lock up.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Details on the duo -

Goldstein

Lasner
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Its past time to start doing what needs to be done to progressives 
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Trying to show that they are regular people like you and I.  

After this though, I am pretty sure that will change.
View Quote

I hope she flys on a private jet for now and bills the tax payers just like Obama's kids.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Might as well start erecting those concentration camps for them fucking liberals now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As far as them "artists" go, Ivanka should autograph every one of those with permanent marker and sell it on E-bay. 
View Quote

I like this idea.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I guess he wouldn't think its such a great idea to scream at her if a SS agent popped up and snapped his neck or something.
View Quote

Mad TV - Steven Seagal's America
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Don't lawyers of a code of conduct they need to uphold under the bar association? (Ha ha!) Even when not working?

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
John Wick is seated right in front of her, he could have fucked that homo's day up.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote
They have to pay for stuff now
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why the fucking fuck is the first-daughter-elect flying commercial when her dad has enough money to buy a fleet of F22 Raptors?
View Quote

Because that is how "the rich" get to be rich.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Really need to get the idea of 'liberals are lunatics' into mainstream thought.  The left would be fucked for a generation.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top