Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Just imagine how proud of his husband he would be if husband's actions got them both on the "no fly" list.   That would be funny indeed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

and was going to run for the same senate seat that Hillary Clinton eventually won.

just sayin'
View Quote

LOL, I forgot about that. Is he listed in the Clinton Kill List?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:45:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Just to put things in perspective, who remembers the outrage from the left when anyone said ANYTHING at all about either Michelle or their children?  Can you imagine the outrage if someone had done this to Obama?

While I applaud Ivanka's fiscal acumen, I really think she should consider either flying private or first class going forward.  This election has proved there are far more unhinged liberals out there than conservatives and I genuinely think it's only a matter of time before somebody takes a shot at one of them.  Worse because these cowards went after Ivanka instead of her father.  If I were the Donald I would be pissed beyond words someone went after my daughter and grandkids, and I'd be talking to the bar association about that one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just imagine how proud of his husband he would be if husband's actions got them both on the "no fly" list.   That would be funny indeed.
View Quote

His original twitter post said that he intended to chase Ivanka down and "harass" her. He deleted that post. But the internet never forgets.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuck that guy
View Quote

I guarantee you his husband gave him a good ass rogering later that day in celebration of his bravado by confronting the evil Trump spawn.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#7]
ROFL Liberals are all bark and no bite. Would love to have seen these tough guys try something, with her husband by her side and what sounds like multiple secret service agents.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Don't lawyers of a code of conduct they need to uphold under the bar association? (Ha ha!) Even when not working?
View Quote

Sure, we'll do an internal investigation and get back to you.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They fly commercial because her father is not a real billionaire, at least according to some lefties like Mark Cuban.
View Quote

Maybe because Dad aka President Elect has Trump Force One in Florida, the flight is too far for a Helicopter, and the other plane is use for ongoing business or out for scheduled maintenance. Also maybe because the hassle and expense of charter a private plane for the trip was too much of a hassle and expense.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Ivanka is showing no class, trolling liberals minding their own business on a commercial flight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Remember how psycho these people were about Bush?  I remember when I lived in Chapel Hill, they painted every stop sign in the entire damn town, putting "Bush" under the word stop.  Remember all the "fermez bush", or whatever the fuck it said, bumper stickers on the volvos and saabs?  They are going to be going APE.SHIT. the next 4 years.  And now every person has an iphone, so we are really going to see them lose it on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
More of that liberal tolerance I keep hearing about
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
to Florida - and his Hillary supporter husband BOASTS about the verbal attack before they're kicked off

Ivanka Trump made it very clear on Thursday that she has no problem at all staying cool and calm under pressure.

The 35-year-old mother-of-three was travelling with her children to Palm Beach, Florida from New York City on a Jet Blue flight when a man began to accost her.

'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a  child in his arms according to TMZ.

He then began screaming out:'Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.'
View Quote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/16/3B9470A100000578-4059082-Out_of_line_A_passenger_on_a_JetBlue_flight_to_Palm_Beach_Florid-m-53_1482422784261.jpg

other info in article says the confrontation was planned

the left keeps trying to push the country to a breaking point, and they may get their wish
View Quote

Good...why the fuck didn't SS agents whip that little bastard's ass??

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#14]

That's awesome.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This, they spend their money wisely, well except for the gold toilet
View Quote

Tell me if you had the money you would not have a gold throne in your master bathroom. Hell I am thinking about painting my throne gold just for the giggles.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just to put things in perspective, who remembers the outrage from the left when anyone said ANYTHING at all about either Michelle or their children?  Can you imagine the outrage if someone had done this to Obama?

While I applaud Ivanka's fiscal acumen, I really think she should consider either flying private or first class going forward.  This election has proved there are far more unhinged liberals out there than conservatives and I genuinely think it's only a matter of time before somebody takes a shot at one of them.  Worse because these cowards went after Ivanka instead of her father.  If I were the Donald I would be pissed beyond words someone went after my daughter and grandkids, and I'd be talking to the bar association about that one.
View Quote

Oh, I'm sure Mr. Trump is fit to be tied.      

I feel sure he's talking to a helluva lot more folks than just the bar association and I doubt Ivanka and the grandkids will fly commercial again.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I would tell them that they could buy the artwork back at 5x the amount I paid for it and that is the only way it is coming off my wall. I would them proceed to take a selfie pic with it everyday and post it on facebook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Artists are demanding Ivanka to take their work off her walls. Paintings in her house.

Artist demand Ivanka to take paintings down

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/21/23/3B911E3B00000578-0-image-a-3_1482364295328.jpg

I would tell them that they could buy the artwork back at 5x the amount I paid for it and that is the only way it is coming off my wall. I would them proceed to take a selfie pic with it everyday and post it on facebook.

My bud IM'ed me that he was going to post this...

They are lucky, if I had Trump money and their art, I am petty enough to start a burger joint in Manhattan just so I could hang all of the art from those clowns in my fast food joint. I wonder what their art becoming associated with fast food would do to it's value and cachet in the art community?
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Ivanka should know that $10 in loose quarters inside a sock will take the fight out of a bitchy lawyer quickly. They'll either dive for the money, or..... you know. Either way, they'll get an up-close look at the plane's carpet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:09:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I knew the guy who was trying to instruct JFK Jr. Said that Jr bought the plane and his availability for Instrument training was sporadic. He also said John was a decent VFR guy but he got in over head on that flight. He was told not to go, did it anyway. The FBI raked him over the coals with interviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was a mediocre pilot with very little solo hours, combine that with a complex aircraft and not knowing the systems he had available with flight into IMC and many errors compounded into spatial disorientation. More money than brains and got to get there attitude gets you the end result.

He had 3 hours solo in type without a CFI, you can't make this shit up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_Jr._plane_crash

I knew the guy who was trying to instruct JFK Jr. Said that Jr bought the plane and his availability for Instrument training was sporadic. He also said John was a decent VFR guy but he got in over head on that flight. He was told not to go, did it anyway. The FBI raked him over the coals with interviews.

Not his fault Fail Jr was tarded and arrogant.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#20]
So the Ivanka and her Husband are worth 200 million. Given her high profile and the nutty and tolerant people always willing to have a civil conversation, I would guess that the 15-20 thousand charter will be taking place from now on. The cost is irrelevant to maintain the safety of the family. But I would search for reputable company or buy my own, nobody wants to end up like Payne Stewart.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Can you imagine the nonsense these people would have caused had they won the election.
These snowflakes have had their way for too long and need to be snapped back into reality.

This lunacy needs to stop.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Literally shaking
View Quote

You're just cold.  Calm your tits and put on a sweater.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Good on her to fly with us peasant. Hilda and her hive would never be caught flying commercial
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Enjoy the no fly list, asshole.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#26]
It takes a real low life, chickenshit sob to accost a woman and her small children.  

That's reprehensible.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Liberals are so tolerant and peaceful.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Matthew Lasner Hunter College City University of New York:
http://www.hunterurban.org/faculty/matthew-lasner
View Quote
In the three hours since you posted that, they took the page down.

Fortunately, the liberals at Archive.org managed to keep a copy:
http://web.archive.org/web/20160515183614/http://www.hunterurban.org/faculty/matthew-lasner
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160515183614/http://www.hunterurban.org/faculty/matthew-lasner
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Matthew Lasner Hunter College City University of New York:
http://www.hunterurban.org/faculty/matthew-lasner

What useless classes that guy teaches.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
to Florida - and his Hillary supporter husband BOASTS about the verbal attack before they're kicked off

Ivanka Trump made it very clear on Thursday that she has no problem at all staying cool and calm under pressure.

The 35-year-old mother-of-three was travelling with her children to Palm Beach, Florida from New York City on a Jet Blue flight when a man began to accost her.

'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a  child in his arms according to TMZ.

He then began screaming out:'Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.'
View Quote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059082/Ivanka-Trump-aggressively-confronted-man-JetBlue-sitting-children-screams-father-ruining-country-asks-flight.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/16/3B9470A100000578-4059082-Out_of_line_A_passenger_on_a_JetBlue_flight_to_Palm_Beach_Florid-m-53_1482422784261.jpg

other info in article says the confrontation was planned

the left keeps trying to push the country to a breaking point, and they may get their wish
View Quote
I would have been kicked off the flight too, after I handed his chil,d to his wife and beat that MFer till he cried , then apologized 
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#32]
No matter how much I hate both Barack and Michelle Obama there's no way I would chase down one of their daughters to talk shit about them.
That's called being a civilized human being.
That's just one of the many reasons liberals are losing at life, they are incapable of acting like a civilized human beings.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I guess he wouldn't think its such a great idea to scream at her if a SS agent popped up and snapped his neck or something.
View Quote

I would pay at least $87 to see that and have it recorded so I could watch it again and again until my heart is content.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote
I bet not anymore.
Why in the world would Trump let his daughter fly commercial?

I thought all the Family has SS protection details ?

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I would vote for you if you had said that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just to fuck with him, I would have asked the guy, "Do you eat de poo-poo?"

(Which, I guess, is why I'll never be in politics.)

I would vote for you if you had said that.

Same.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.

This says more 
The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, 

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She flies Jet Blue?

That says a lot.
View Quote

I'm amazed that she flies commercial "anything" ! ! !

Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:57:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Your dad would risen from the grave because you didn't tackle a man with a child in his arms that was griping at someone?
View Quote

Of course the kid would have been removed from it's mathers or fothers arms first.   And if anything happened to the kid it would have been shims fault.  His first thought should have always been the safety of the child.  It is obvious that their children are only fashion accessories to them if they act like this while carrying them.  I think it is time to get Child Protective Services involved for him using his child as a human shield.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#42]
I hope that asshole gets the same treatment that one Chick-Fil-A protester douche did.

The one that did this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-jzlWcc0E
Former Lecturer/Corporate CFO Bullies Chick-fil-A Clerk

He ended up getting fired and unable to find a job for years.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/stance-chick-fil-a-costs-ariz-man-200-000-year-job-article-1.2167969
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The internet never forgets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The internet never forgets.
he didn't answer his phone

so he was history professor then decided to get a PDH in urban planning and despite never working for any city in that role now teaches it 

seems about right
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm certain neither husband nor wife is a MAN.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Why the fucking fuck is the first-daughter-elect flying commercial when her dad has enough money to buy a fleet of F22 Raptors?
View Quote

While I agree with your sentiment, I think a point is trying to made. There has been a lot of talk lately of reigning in outlandish spending and this may possibly be a way the Trump family is trying to get the message across. No free rides, be more fiscally responsible (with other people's money!). Less talk, more walk.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Members of the UK's royal family routinely fly commercial.
View Quote
And people love them for it. They are accessible and locked away in some tower somewhere. Like when Harry was serving in the war, he wasn't treated any different and they like that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Exactly what I was wondering! The guy should have been taken care of very quickly.
View Quote

Kinda like "ZOMG THAT'S IVAN" <sounds of a taser tasing>.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Imagine the reaction if this happened to Chelsea Clinton.

Now imagine Chelsea Clinton flying Jet Blue. Or any commercial airline.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#50]
If she flies in a private jet, then she' out of touch
If she flies in coach, she's stupid for not flying a private jet.

You literally can't do anything right if you're a Trump
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top