Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 6:34:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched Hannity the other night and lost A LOT of whatever respect I might have had for him. Making cops nervous? You mean the cops (and politicians) that have been acting like JBT's? Maybe a bit of counter-intimidation was in order. Optics? Hannity may have been somewhat correct on that but anyone that is troubled by seeing real freedom in action has (and IS) a problem.

The talking heads on this morning's Fox News stated that a majority of the US population is NOT in favor of getting the economy moving again. Just shows how many "sheep" or "karens" are out there. And Hannity moved himself towards the "Karen" side with his comments about the protests.

Personally; I would not go out in battle rattle, preferring a lower profile. No problem with those that do though. I do wear milsurp stuff occasionally and have been told that even a camo patrol cap is intimidating to some. Karen's everywhere, eff 'em!
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 6:47:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nothing is more pathetic than the "We just need to be polite and wear a nice pair of slacks and these Liberals will finally take us seriously" types.

That goody two-shoes act is why the left knows they can do what ever they want.
View Quote

Or you can wear some nice old timey clothes, I've heard that works. Oh wait, no, that gets you surrounded by troopers who take away your cardboard cutout sign because it's in the shape of a gun.

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I just emailed Hannity a link to this thread. Let's see if he does a JenBlue (the NY hooker) and shows up here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By diesel1:
I just emailed Hannity a link to this thread. Let's see if he does a JenBlue (the NY hooker) and shows up here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 7:23:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WanPossibleCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Breaking footage of Sean practicing MMA/Krav Maga with his instructor. 

In other news; eat a dick, Hannity.
View Quote

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top