Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched it last night. OP is correct.... one of the worst movies I’ve watched in a while.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:04:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Whoa, that's totally cool!

If I could downsize to one of those little people, but keep the cock I have now, I'd finally have a proportional cock!

Sign me up!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:06:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Was it anti-gun too?  I mean, that's the perfect society, right?  Everyone is too small to operate a functional firearm?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it anti-gun too?  I mean, that's the perfect society, right?  Everyone is too small to operate a functional firearm?
View Quote
Surprisingly, no antigun message. They hit just about everything else though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Color me shocked, actually.  Still, I suppose it's hard to hit ALL of the talking-head points in one go.  Give them time.  They will get to it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Already saw Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
https://media.giphy.com/media/HN2hKQwJhF7fq/giphy.gif
View Quote
At least in that movie the plot actually revolved around the implications of being small.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why would anyone pay movie theater prices to see this? It's going to be on redbox in a month...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrBICYM0yM
View Quote
That looks terrible
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 2:21:06 AM EDT
[#8]
WHY???
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Amature reviewers everywhere are totally destroying this movie. Actually funny to read.
View Quote
Excellent.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck Matt Damon the communist cuckold cuckfag motherfucker piece of shit masquerading as a human being.

Fuck that bitch.
View Quote
This, here.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Any movie that is rated 4 stars and has orgasmic reviews by the usual chattering class talking heads is automatically suspect as SJW propaganda in my eyes. YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#12]
AR15 member logic: "My dick is small enough, no need to downsize further."
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any movie that is rated 4 stars and has orgasmic reviews by the usual chattering class talking heads is automatically suspect as SJW propaganda in my eyes. YMMV.
View Quote
Yes that should have been a huge clue. Most of the negative audience reviews on rotten tomatoes say they were led to believe it was a comedy by the reviews. That's what the wife and I thought as well.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yes that should have been a huge clue. Most of the negative audience reviews on rotten tomatoes say they were led to believe it was a comedy by the reviews. That's what the wife and I thought as well.
View Quote
So what was it actually?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Wife and I seen the previews weeks ago. Wife thought it looked funny and honestly so did I. Absolute worst movie I think I’ve ever seen. I figured there would be some leftist agenda thrown in. Hoo is that an understatement. They punched you in the gut with all the leftist talking points, especially global warming. And to boot it’s not even funny. Do yourself a favor and skip this movie.
View Quote
This is why I don't reward him with any part of my paycheck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Wife and I have movie pass. We see as many movies as we can toget the most value out of it. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy.
View Quote
Ladies and Gentlemen, here I submit to you concrete proof that just having an older arfcom account doesnt make someone smarter or superior to teeners
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
So what was it actually?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what was it actually?
It was a full on leftist film about global warming and how mankind has killed the planet. A Swedish scientist in the film actually says it's too late to do anything. Throw in the cliched rich control all poor have nothing, diversity is best, and poor poor immigrants, and you have the perfect liberal propaganda film. There's even a wall thrown in but I can't see it being intentional unless it was thrown in at the last minute.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen, here I submit to you concrete proof that just having an older arfcom account doesnt make someone smarter or superior to teeners
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife and I have movie pass. We see as many movies as we can toget the most value out of it. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy.
I will get over seeing a stupid movie. You will never escape being a 13er. Nice try though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Don’t you mean “...seening a stupid movie.”
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#20]
The woman wanted to go see it the other night, but I persuaded her to see Jumanji instead. Glad I didn't waste my money.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I prefer the original...

The Wild Wild Planet Trailer
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Don’t you mean “...seening a stupid movie.”
View Quote
Oooo, savage. I feel even worse now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#23]
The leftist talking points aside, the movie was pointless. No plot. No story or character arcs.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The woman wanted to go see it the other night, but I persuaded her to see Jumanji instead. Glad I didn't waste my money.
View Quote
That was the second choice. How was it?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#25]
FMD...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Liberals would love to eliminate 100% of the non-Liberal population.
View Quote
Sums up the argument nicely.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The leftist talking points aside, the movie was pointless. No plot. No story or character arcs.
View Quote
Without the in your face agenda, yes it was pointless. I did like the Vietnamese woman character though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I will get over seeing a stupid movie. You will never escape being a 13er. Nice try though.
View Quote
Triggered
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
How was Jumanji?  Everything I've read so far has been positive but again, most of those reviewers were media libs
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the concept from the trailer but I'll be avoiding it now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the concept from the trailer but I'll be avoiding it now.
View Quote
It is a classic bait and switch.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Saw it and all I can say is  that it makes the ghostbusters remake seem like a comedic masterpiece.

it is truly a steaming pile of shit.
View Quote
That is a new level of shitty if thats the case
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why would anyone pay movie theater prices to see this? It's going to be on redbox in a month...
View Quote
I had free tickets from Coke codes. My mother in law was here and we were looking for any excuse to get out of the house (without her).
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I prefer the original...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8F20KzJHtQ
View Quote
Damn. I thought I seen every stupid sci fi movie out there.

Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I come in here and the first thing I'm looking for are the exits. I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs 215 pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside. And at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Couldn't agree more the whole movie was stupid.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I dont go to movies with lefties in it, they can make do without my dollars.

Christian Bale has a new movie out, looks good in the adds, a western.
To bad he is another leftist, will not get my money.
View Quote
Really, I thought this was not the case.  You're going to ruin Batman for me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Such a great concept, only to be ruined with propaganda.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri suffered the same fate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I still wanna know how they keep from getting eaten by rats ,bugs and cats
View Quote
Hell, every rain event is capable of being Noah's flood and just because they are small, that doesn't change the state of tech? Or can they manufacture smaller in their small state?
Link Posted: 1/2/2018 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#41]
I liked the Bourne movies, other than that I've never been super impressed with Damon.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top