Invade mexico

Push to the Panama Canal, reclaim it

Push conquered population to other side of canal

Canal becomes new border

Fortify new border

Annex Canada
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]
We need to start pumping these tunnels full of nitrogen. (Isn't that one that but da to blood cells so O2 cant?).

These tunnels will fix themselves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As long as Americans are pussies Even if Trump gets the wall he wants, I bet they will just devise inventive ways to get around it.  Just like drug smugglers invent all these crazy schemes.  I could see catapults, massive boat caravans, drone delivery, or who knows what?  All they need to do is touchdown and claim asylum.  Not that I am against a wall, but without changing immigration and asylum laws, it still seems we lose.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Even if Trump gets the wall he wants, I bet they will just devise inventive ways to get around it.  Just like drug smugglers invent all these crazy schemes.  I could see catapults, massive boat caravans, drone delivery, or who knows what?  All they need to do is touchdown and claim asylum.  Not that I am against a wall, but without changing immigration and asylum laws, it still seems we lose.
View Quote
He won't.  Not unless a miracle happens in 2020
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]
"As I mentioned, 87 percent of the apprehensions here are family units and unaccompanied alien children."

Did the dude out himself ?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember when I was young...driving the backroads on a Sunday afternoon...us boys in the back seat...22 bolt action out both back windows....mom and dad in the front....polka music on the AM radio...popping gophers on the side of the road as the poked their head out of the hole in the ground....glorious days.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Jeez!

We have a 3 page thread and two pages of it are from retards talking about machine guns and heads on pikes!

NEWS FLASH!

It aint gonna happen and all you morons are doing is jerking each other off.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We're fucked. There isn't any going back. Prepare accordingly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
We're fucked. There isn't any going back. Prepare accordingly.
This.

CBP Yuma Border Sector Chief Anthony Porvaznik said his unit needs better border barriers, but more urgently it needs funding to provide for these families.

"That's our No. 1 challenge that we have here in the Yuma sector, is the humanitarian problem," Porvaznik said. "As I mentioned, 87 percent of the apprehensions here are family units and unaccompanied alien children."
...this, from a Sector Chief.

Must be a hold over from a previous administration. Should be looking for a new job.

Send them all back. No asylum.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On a completely unrelated note, did you know that many poisonous gases are heavier than air?
View Quote
Nice!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We need to stop letting the Dems and globalists control the dialog here: call this what it truly is and treat it accordingly. This is not a "humanitarian crisis" but an "attack on our sovereign nation by foreign invaders."

Use the military to cut them down in a hail of gunfire each time our borders are breached and word will get out quick.  This "crisis" will self-correct posthaste.
View Quote
I believe you are correct...and if I were in a border state such as you, I would be more angry than I am.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:05:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
With a wall, BP could focus their time on finding tunnels instead of scanning open desert...
View Quote
Yes, this.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Collectively American leadership is a bunch of spineless, ballless, pussies.

Can we just fast forward to the free for all since no one is gonna do the job my tax dollars SHOULD be doing?

Sincerely,
Fuchs Renaut
View Quote
Your confusing a plot to out-populate the largest segment of our population with another segment that is proven less resistant to tyranny - with ineptitude on the part of our politicians.

They aren't inept...they're just working the globalist plan which replaces the producing population with the consuming population...they're much easier to control.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:16:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just heard on Fox three more caravans are forming and another big one is already on the way.
View Quote
Mexico should be held accountable for allowing these people to transit their country.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Put them in a cage, feed them SNAP food, tell the SNAPPERS that's where there free shit is going, cut SNAP supplies accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Send them back.  By trebuchet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I have a hard time believing our government didn't already know these people were amassing on the Mexican side of the border so they could go through these holes, and they let it happen.

Think of all the technology we have available to us today that we know about.

Hundreds of people just show up on our side of the border and we don't know about it until they turn themselves in, I don't think so.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There goes another ~$12,000,000/yr (cost of welfare, food stamps, etc).

And that is just one group that was caught, think of how many make it through every day to the land of free shit.
View Quote
Yep, we're gonna fold and die soon. No way we can support such a influx of illegals(parasites) that work for cash only to send that money back to Central America.

Only way to beat this is if this wall is ever built that the footings are really, really deep along with a wide slab extending out on each side of the wall.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Jeez!

We have a 3 page thread and two pages of it are from retards talking about machine guns and heads on pikes!

NEWS FLASH!

It aint gonna happen and all you morons are doing is jerking each other off.
View Quote
For real. I wanna know who here lacks the humanity to turn a machine gun on a family.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:33:32 PM EDT
[#20]
How come we don't hear shit from the cities where these illegals are being settled?

Are they rolling out the Welcome banners and throwing big Welcome to America parties?
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I could have cut a hole twice the size and in less time with a plasma torch.

There's no way to keep them all out all of the time.
View Quote
There is but the MSM and Globalist along with Dem's would consider us barbaric, ruthless, cold hearted murder's. Something they probably already do, you know we "Deplorables".
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What's your preps for Mexicans, bro?
View Quote
Zombie farm.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Boot their asses right back over the wall.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That was a poor design. You can't keep rabbits out of a garden only going that deep
View Quote
Same with dogs when they smell another dog in heat.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Stop feeding and watering the strays.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:56:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, Yuma is mostly sand, so digging is easy.

The border fence through the sand dunes is entertaining.

The sand blows out from underneath it and it falls over.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a hard time believing our government didn't already know these people were amassing on the Mexican side of the border so they could go through these holes, and they let it happen.

Think of all the technology we have available to us today that we know about.

Hundreds of people just show up on our side of the border and we don't know about it until they turn themselves in, I don't think so.
View Quote
You give our government too much credit.

And I've said before....you can build a wall around a bowl of sugar and the ants will get in....remove the bowl and the wall and there will be no ants, no wall needed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Invade mexico

Push to the Panama Canal, reclaim it

Push conquered population to other side of canal

Canal becomes new border

Fortify new border

Annex Canada
View Quote
Warms my heart, thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#29]
The only way we are going to win the war against illegal immigration is to fight to win. Compromise will only result in more illegals as a part of our country and eventually when there is enough non-citizens our downfall. Unfortunately we have too many traitors in our midst and too many who don't realize what the lack of strict enforcement will ultimately result in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I honestly believe it's better to have two less secure walls with motion sensors between than it would be to have a single "more secure" wall.

If there is a will, they're is a way. The best chance we have of stopping them is by catching them before they can finish digging, making a ladder, etc. Two walls would all but eliminate the possibility of them getting across without being caught.
View Quote
yep this, and every stray dog that hates people and is unadoptable in between the fences
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Build the wall around the welfare programs and food-stamp programs... Create less incentive for migration...

If/when they become criminals because the hand-outs end, their prison duty is now building border walls and countermeasures... Or being buried in them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here is the truly eye popping portion of the article to me: The stretched agency only had three agents patrolling that 26-mile-long section of the border.

Unless and until we massively increase the personnel, the rest of it is just half assing the deal.  Even with motion sensors, 3 people for 26 miles will never work.  4 simultaneous entries - staggered miles apart - and 1 or 2 of the groups get thru.

Even with motion sensors, we will have to have a near continuous eye in the sky as cattle, deer, and other wildlife set off the motion sensors.
View Quote
Hahah, 3 agents for 26 miles is almost 10X the coverage that West Texas has.  But that really doesn't matter - because they're just looking to get caught by BP, processed and released (with a free bus or plane ticket, thanks taxpayers!) and a notice to appear for a hearing in 2-4 years.  That 96% accidentally forget to attend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Really need the heads on pikes form of deterrent.....
View Quote
Im in this camp. Just fucking kill them. The point will eventually be made and this shit will stop.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That was a poor design. You can't keep rabbits out of a garden only going that deep
View Quote
This ^^^
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

President Trump needs to shitcan Porvaznik and get someone in there whose mind is right.
View Quote
To be fair, he has no options.  The courts have pretty much judicially legislated everything about how aliens are handled.  The smugglers know this, and plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#36]
This is called an invasion

They should have all been shot for an act of war
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Invaders should be killed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Once they put a foot or a hand under the wall its a whole different ball game.

Its just like the Cubans coming in to Florida by water.

If they catch them 10 miles out in 50' of water, they can turn them around and send them back.

Once a refugees feet touch US soil, even if they're still chin deep in the Atlantic they are classified as "Feet Dry" and have to be processed as refugees.
View Quote
That policy ended in January 2017, thank goodness.  There was much gnashing of teeth.
Link Posted: 1/18/2019 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

With a wall, BP could focus their time on finding tunnels instead of scanning open desert...
View Quote
Build a wall/fence or pay for a shitton of new Border Agents.......pay me now or pay me later.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 2:52:07 AM EDT
[#40]
A certain political party calls them heroes and better than citizens.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 8:10:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Build a wall/fence or pay for a shitton of new Border Agents.......pay me now or pay me later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Border Patrol has never even come close to meeting the congressional mandate for personnel. Funding isn't the issue. Passing the background investigation is and 6-8 hour polygraph is becoming more the norm than an oddity. Simply put, there isn't enough candidates out there to fill the ranks and there won't ever be.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 8:13:01 AM EDT
[#42]
C-5 Galaxy needs loaded up. Fly them back to South America.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 8:45:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Border Patrol Agent 1:  " 'B Gun' down 50%".

Border Patrol Agent 2: " 'A Gun' dry".
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 8:52:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
That would be the Dem approved version.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wrong Chief. We need to modify existing laws so we can hold them longer, deport them after they arrive , and make it harder to claim asylum.  Most that I have talked to are coming here as economic migrants, yet still claiming asylum. We aren't denying them, we aren't deporting them, ICE is releasing them into the US. Where is the penalty? Nowhere. Welcome to America, tell your friends they can come in too as long as they find a child to bring with them.
View Quote
Exactly this!  If there was a penalty for them invading our country, they wouldn't just turn themselves over to BP.  As long as the free stuff is worth more than the penalty they will keep trying and succeeding.  I'm not against the wall, but I'm against the wall as the first measure.  Until we stop the free education, health care, welfare, etc., the wall will be nothing but a speed bump.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Toss em back across the border, the putting them in camps on the US side is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Exactly this!  If there was a penalty for them invading our country, they wouldn't just turn themselves over to BP.  As long as the free stuff is worth more than the penalty they will keep trying and succeeding.  I'm not against the wall, but I'm against the wall as the first measure.  Until we stop the free education, health care, welfare, etc., the wall will be nothing but a speed bump.
View Quote
Of course you are right, but it'll never happen.  R and D and crony capitalism big biz wants low wages.  So  we in the middle class must suffer and pay for it
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong Chief. We need to modify existing laws so we can hold them longer, deport them after they arrive , and make it harder to claim asylum.  Most that I have talked to are coming here as economic migrants, yet still claiming asylum. We aren't denying them, we aren't deporting them, ICE is releasing them into the US. Where is the penalty? Nowhere. Welcome to America, tell your friends they can come in too as long as they find a child to bring with them.
Fine every company or business that hires ANY illegal and double the fine every time they hire another one. Multiples, each one is doubled. Make the CEO or business owner personally responsible for all fines if the company ''can't'' pay and seize all personally owned assets. Zero beni's of any kind to illegals. All assets owned by illegals in the US are forfeit and sold to pay for deportation costs.

99% of everything would be fixed with just those few things.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#49]
I think it would be a capital idea to charter numerous buses, load all these "migrants" onto them and then ship them off to every walled and gated enclave neighborhood in America, and scatter a few busloads into all the most immigration friendly liberal arts colleges as well.

I say send these people to live with the ones who want them here, instead of filling up regular peoples' neighborhoods with them.

The richest and most progressive neighborhoods in America aren't hard to find, nor are they hard up for space and resources, therefore, they are the very best destinations to be considered for relocation. Think of all those limousine liberals who occupy less than one tenth of the available space in their homes, and how that extra space could be put to worthwhile humanitarian use.
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Harrumph.  Tunnels are medieval technology.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top