BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/27/2011 9:47:05 AM EDT
I raffed...

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/27/sheila-jackson-lee-racist-and-moron

Sheila Jackson Lee: Racist and Moron

Bad news for America: we’re facing a serious deficit of crazyiness Insane Democrats used to fill the aisles, as James Traficant , Alan Grayson and Cynthia McKinney
fought aliens, anti-psychotic meds and the voices in their heads. But
sadly elections have taken their toll on the dumbest and craziest
congressmen. Now we’ve only got David Wu and Sheila Jackson-Lee to kick around.

Sheila Jackson-Lee might be the dumbest person in congress. She might
even be the dumbest person outside congress. If there were ever a
global championship for idiots, the country could send her there. And
leave her there; because unlike Lassie, she wouldn’t be able find her
way back on her own........................................

More at link above

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one word, above all others, that perfectly describes what Sheila Jackson Lee is.  But were not supposed to say that word here.  So I won't.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is one word, above all others, that perfectly describes what Sheila Jackson Lee is.  But were not supposed to say that word here.  So I won't.

TEXAN
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TEXAN

Carpetbagger

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I met her once in an elevator, lets put it this way bat shit crazy and dumb as a box of hammers is a dangerous combination.  But she willl get reelected, her district will elect anyone black and democratic.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TEXAN

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Only in America can shit like that be exalted...
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#7]
We can still mock Congresswoman Corrine Brown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Can we say bad words in pig latin?
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#9]
shes a four letter word that starts with C and rhymes with Hunt.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#10]
A job for life thanks to jerry mandering
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Corpulent?

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't thing that word has been banned yet.

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who the fuck is this "Jerry Mandering"?? He sounds like a huge douchebag if he allows this single-celled brain of a woman to win an election.

Her district reflects her stupidity. If it vanished tomorrow, no one would care. Carpetbagging piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#15]
OP, that was a great article.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:17:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Who the fuck is this "Jerry Mandering"??

He played The Beaver on an old TV show.

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:19:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who the fuck is this "Jerry Mandering"?? He sounds like a huge douchebag if he allows this single-celled brain of a woman to win an election.

Her district reflects her stupidity. If it vanished tomorrow, no one would care. Carpetbagging piece of shit.

lol
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#18]
You know if there were enough elected from the other side we could make her irrelevant.  Her position simply highlights her voter base that keep reelecting her.  And this was before many of the Katrina evacuees moved to the Houston area.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You know if there were enough elected from the other side we could make her irrelevant.  Her position simply highlights her voter base that keep reelecting her.  And this was before many of the Katrina evacuees moved to the Houston area.

Yep.  Now she probably has a lifetime lock.

Y'all can keep the refugees.  Maybe one day we'll have a chance to clean up New Orleans.

LC
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#20]
She truly is a joke.

There was an article in the Houston Chronicle a few days ago about her and a former aide that is now suing her over some handicap discrimination thing.
Lemme go see if I can find it.

ETA: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/falkenberg/7669212.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/falkenberg/7669212.html

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#21]
"Guam might tip over and capsize..."

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it..."

"We're making the rules up as we go along..."

People need to start paying more attention to the oxygen thieves that they've elected.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What the fucking fuck was that?!?!

Holy shit

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TEXAN

Hey, be kind; but I want you to think about something, she is the best and brightest her district can find to lead them on.  I know we lost one of the son's of Tennessee at the Alamo in San Antonio, so we were thinking of sending you all a bus load or two of Congress Women's constituents.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#25]
“dumber than a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcaps of a slow bus going the wrong way on a one way street in the middle of a flood.”

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#26]
SJL is da tits!
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#27]
she's just a NAGGER
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I kind of agree with this remark:
In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too “lilly white” and said that “All racial groups should be represented.” She suggested Hurricanes “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn”.

Except I would name the next hurricane that hits Texas Sheila Jackson-Lee.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
“dumber than a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcaps of a slow bus going the wrong way on a one way street in the middle of a flood.”

It's supposed to be funny? It's an accurate statement man.

Quoted:

Poor Gaeta lost his leg and then got executed for treason. I'm not gonna gradulate or say go Gaeta.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TEXAN

http://newsliteimgs.s3.amazonaws.com/100325_simpsons.jpg

i raffed

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#31]
But if it wasn't for ol' Sheila, the horrible atrocity that is the racist naming of hurricanes by NOAA would never have been brought to the light of day!  (I shit you not, she pushed for a bill to ban racist naming of hurricanes.)
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:48:28 AM EDT
[#32]
I listen to Michael Berry's podcasts everyday and he rips her a new a-hole at every opportunity he gets.  I love it!
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too "lilly white” and said that "All racial groups should be represented.” She suggested Hurricanes "Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn”.

Seconded.

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#34]
I find it amusingly ironic that her last name is two Confederate generals with a hyphen in the middle.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 10:53:04 AM EDT
[#35]
hmm....Is there a black congresswoman that is well spoken ?

I knew about Shelia Jackson Lee, but the vid of Corrine Brown is discouraging.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TEXAN

Nope, she is a genuine New York Yankee.

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TEXAN

She is not originally from this state.  

I just want to point that out.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too “lilly white” and said that “All racial groups should be represented.” She suggested Hurricanes “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn”.

That would be racist too.

If it was a bad hurricane she would bitch that they named the worst ones after black people, if it wasn't a bad one she would bitch that they only name the big ones after white folk. There is no making a cunt that dumb happy.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was a bad hurricane she would bitch that they named the worst ones after black people, if it wasn't a bad one she would bitch that they only name the big ones after white folk. There is no making a cunt that dumb happy.

This.  Is there anything that she and her ilk won't complain about?  Other than free shit?

LC
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Is there anything that she and her ilk won't complain about?  Other than free shit?

LC

Hell, during the evacuation for Ike, they complained about how long it took to get the free shit.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit

I guess English is optional for members of Congress

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Guam might tip over and capsize..."
"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it..."
"We're making the rules up as we go along..."

People need to start paying more attention to the oxygen thieves that they've elected.  

Hush you.  Jersey Shore is on.

Edit-Dear God, this is the woman who thinks hurricanes have "whitey names?"

My cranium is full of fornicate.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:31:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit

We be fucked
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Yes people, this is what you get when just anybody can vote.  This is why our Republic is ultimately doomed to collapse on itself, despite the best efforts of some to prevent it.  

Not everyone has the capacity to vote intelligently.  Sure, we can disagree on ideology and not like one or the other candidate or polician based on that alone, but that's a far cry from a politician that cannot even grasp simple facts, speak intelligently, or otherwise represent the legislative branch in such a fashion as to bring credit to our system of government in the eyes of the world.  Those two Congresswomen do very well to illustrate this.

It will only get worse.  It's only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
hmm....Is there a black congresswoman that is well spoken ?

I knew about Shelia Jackson Lee, but the vid of Corrine Brown is discouraging.

At one time there was, and from Texas too.

Barbara Jordon  - Congresswomen 1973-1979.

Way to liberal for me, and probably for most Arfcomers, but she was a very effective public speaker.

A product of a different era I guess.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:54:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LC

Hell, during the evacuation for Ike, they complained about how long it took to get the free shit.  

Yep.  I also heard after Katrina they complained about having to eat MRE's after having been rescued from the Superdome.  Man, must be good to be able to bitch about things that you're given.............

LC
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is he the asshole that came up with gerrymandering?

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#49]

TX will have a democrat governor by 2020....bank on it.

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he the asshole that came up with gerrymandering?

Wait I meant Gary...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top