Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
There is one word, above all others, that perfectly describes what Sheila Jackson Lee is.  But were not supposed to say that word here.  So I won't.

TEXAN  

http://newsliteimgs.s3.amazonaws.com/100325_simpsons.jpg

i raffed

He...He...He....

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I find it amusingly ironic that her last name is two Confederate generals with a hyphen in the middle.

That's the best part.
And her great grandfather couldn't figure out why the guy that used to own him was laughing so hard when he handed him a potato and told him the gate was open.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Un freaking believable. Last comment on article is just plain tarded
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]
She's almost as dumb as Hank Johnson............who is still waiting for Guam to tip over

Quoted:
I raffed...

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/27/sheila-jackson-lee-racist-and-moron

Sheila Jackson Lee: Racist and Moron

Bad news for America: we’re facing a serious deficit of crazyiness Insane Democrats used to fill the aisles, as James Traficant , Alan Grayson and Cynthia McKinney fought aliens, anti-psychotic meds and the voices in their heads. But sadly elections have taken their toll on the dumbest and craziest congressmen. Now we’ve only got David Wu and Sheila Jackson-Lee to kick around.

Sheila Jackson-Lee might be the dumbest person in congress. She might even be the dumbest person outside congress. If there were ever a global championship for idiots, the country could send her there. And leave her there; because unlike Lassie, she wouldn’t be able find her way back on her own........................................

More at link above

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
We can still mock Congresswoman Corrine Brown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

What the fucking fuck was that?!?!

Holy shit

I guess English is optional for members of Congress

Holy shit i'm busting a gut !!!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
shes a four letter word that starts with C and rhymes with Hunt.

Corpulent?

NO, Mike Hunt is her brotha

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What... no, wait... what? What?

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a funny feeling that her district, which is a result of gerrymandering, is about to be undone using the same process.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A job for life thanks to jerry mandering

Is he the asshole that came up with gerrymandering?

Wonder if he's the same guy that invented jerrycans?

Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is one word, above all others, that perfectly describes what Sheila Jackson Lee is.  But were not supposed to say that word here.  So I won't.

TEXAN

Hey, be kind; but I want you to think about something, she is the best and brightest her district can find to lead them on.  I know we lost one of the son's of Tennessee at the Alamo in San Antonio, so we were thinking of sending you all a bus load or two of Congress Women's constituents.

Tell you what.

Send them here.  We'll build the wall, Texas can divert the Mississippi into downtown Memphis, and we'll flood them all.  Not a tear will be shed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2011 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kind of agree with this remark:
In 2003, Sheila Jackson-Lee complained that hurricane names were too “lilly white” and said that “All racial groups should be represented.” She suggested Hurricanes “Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn”.

Except I would name the next hurricane that hits Texas Sheila Jackson-Lee.

That would be racist too.

If it was a bad hurricane she would bitch that they named the worst ones after black people, if it wasn't a bad one she would bitch that they only name the big ones after white folk. There is no making a cunt that dumb happy.

This.  Is there anything that she and her ilk won't complain about?  Other than free shit?

LC

Hell, during the evacuation for Ike, they complained about how long it took to get the free shit.  

Yep.  I also heard after Katrina they complained about having to eat MRE's after having been rescued from the Superdome.  Man, must be good to be able to bitch about things that you're given.............

LC

They bitch about free shit, they bitch that shit's too expensive, they bitch that the rent's too damn high, they bitch that free housing is too dilapidated, they bitch that they get such little free money, they bitch that people look down on them for getting the free money, and they bitch that no one will give them even more free shit.

Yet we're racist for saying that this country would work a whole lot better if they shut the fuck up and worked for what they had.  Oh, and if they stopped electing other worthless fucking idiots into positions of power and precedence.
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 2:22:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 2:38:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 2:42:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Jackson-Lee’s only qualification for sitting on the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics was the space between her ears. She visited JPL and asked if the Mars Rover would be able to show “the flag the astronauts planted there before”. Staffers were reportedly surprised that she didn’t complain about cost overruns on the Death Star.

LOL!

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I heard she was stealing shit from Alex Trebeck
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 3:16:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

TEXAN

Carpetbagger

exactly. she a yankee from new york

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#18]
is an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Who?
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 11:34:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who?

Always know your enemy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2011 11:44:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Eleanor Holmes Norton has a lot of herp derp as well.

http://youtu.be/jOpTygnza-w

Link Posted: 7/28/2011 12:55:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fucking fuck was that?!?!

Holy shit

wtf................wft....................wtf............................how could anyone pretend that was a good use of congresses time. how much did that cost tax payers?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top