BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 44
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, agencies have been moving away from the "hot" ones after some lawsuits (especially one where a young child was burned).
View Quote
That's good to know. I hated watching someones house burn during the Dorner chase. I completely understand why, but it still sucked.
Link Posted: 8/31/2019 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm starting to wonder how "white" this guy is actually going to be now. The lack of information is rather odd.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Was the guy headed to El Paso to protest?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:00:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The real question is :  is when are the true patriots going to fight back and give these killers true justice?  And this happened in Texas and no one was able to shoot back?

Love you guys,

AC
View Quote
Not sure if serious.

Use a little common sense. Imagine you're driving along the highway and out of nowhere your vehicle is peppered with gunfire. You really think someone is going to have the time to figure out who is shooting at them much less safely return fire?

Not everyone is a Tier 1 operator running switched on 100% of the time
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm starting to wonder how "white" this guy is actually going to be now. The lack of information is rather odd.
View Quote
Remember how Zimmerman was a “white guy”? Dude was as Latino as f.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:04:20 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
i just became a fan.

Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#7]
CoC #7

Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.

More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

~MIAMI_JBT

Don't post such memes in this thread. It diverts legitimate information, is viewed as trolling, and just causes problems.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The dead aren't even in the ground and their daughter hasn't even spent the night at the hospital yet, but they have a GoFundMe up?

Kharn
View Quote
The family might not be who started it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The douchbag in this case was firing from moving vehicles. When you are driving, your sightline is often limited. Would you have noticed a bullet piercing a vehicle 100, or even 50 yards ahead of you? Then again, if you did, how do you know the circumstances of what's going on? Our hypothetical shooter may be an undercover cop firing at a douchbag like this current douchbag.

Can I get bonus points for using the word douchbag 3 times in one post?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real question is :  is when are the true patriots going to fight back and give these killers true justice?  And this happened in Texas and no one was able to shoot back?

Love you guys,

AC
The douchbag in this case was firing from moving vehicles. When you are driving, your sightline is often limited. Would you have noticed a bullet piercing a vehicle 100, or even 50 yards ahead of you? Then again, if you did, how do you know the circumstances of what's going on? Our hypothetical shooter may be an undercover cop firing at a douchbag like this current douchbag.

Can I get bonus points for using the word douchbag 3 times in one post?
Sheesh, do you even operate bro?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:12:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’m not buying the guy had a rifle. How can someone drive and shoot behind them or be agile while driving with a rifle?  Wouldn’t a handgun be easier to deal with one handed?  Also, this guy would have been driving around with a rifle on the front seat ready to go?
View Quote
There is a video of a state trooper (Oklahoma I think) in a high speed chase driving with his knees and firing an ar through the windshield.

It can be done.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pics

Link
View Quote
Gotta love the Daily Mail headline: Frantic moment west Texas cops corner and kill white gunman
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:16:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If only there was a device designed to make it easier for a person to fire a rifle (or large pistol) one handed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m not buying the guy had a rifle. How can someone drive and shoot behind them or be agile while driving with a rifle?  Wouldn’t a handgun be easier to deal with one handed?  Also, this guy would have been driving around with a rifle on the front seat ready to go?
If only there was a device designed to make it easier for a person to fire a rifle (or large pistol) one handed.
Ooh ooh, is it that shoulder thing that goes up?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Gotta love the Daily Mail headline: Frantic moment west Texas cops corner and kill white gunman
View Quote
Yeah fuck the British media. They are complicit in this shit and we ought to burn their empire to the ground again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:20:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They released a photo of the shooter

CoC #7

More specifically creating topics and or replies meant to disrupt the Site's day to day management, disrupt member's resources, or the ability of the Site to function normally. This can include but is not limited to posting overly large photos or .gif files, excessive emoticons, or the use of repetitive or overly long text strings. It can also be the posting of threads or replies, in which it appears that the sole purpose is to provoke other members, or to damage the image and/or reputation of the site.

~MIAMI_JBT

Don't post such memes in this thread. It diverts legitimate information, is viewed as trolling, and just causes problems.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Something else is going on.....shit ton of cops just blew down the road
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heard shots fired outside
I am going to go with you are here to just shit post since you did not post anything else...
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:23:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am going to go with you are here to just shit post since you did not post anything else...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he Fo'd
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:24:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not sure if serious.

Use a little common sense. Imagine you're driving along the highway and out of nowhere your vehicle is peppered with gunfire. You really think someone is going to have the time to figure out who is shooting at them much less safely return fire?

Not everyone is a Tier 1 operator running switched on 100% of the time
View Quote
10-4
It's gonna take at least a few seconds to process that someone just shot at you.
Then it will take 20 or 30 to decide what to do and look around.
By that time, douche canoe is way down the road.
Some folks just don't think.
Ohh ima gonna return fire Sam I am.
Nope, durned rabbit is gone by that time Yosemite.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In.

This site has been more accurate and timely than the MSM for theast 5-620 years I can think of.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:26:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Maybe he Fo'd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he Fo'd
He dropped this tid bit and just as fast dip and dots out of the thread..... And this was long after the suspect was dropped dead... Really wish people would stay on topic when it comes to this shit and stop derailing threads.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Run this dude for president in 2024.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:29:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

CoC #7

~MIAMI_JBT

View Quote
Link??? Otherwise keep the bullshit out.

The story is now off the main headline news from google...

Correction, was no where to be seen but now back up. Only Fox is showing in the main feed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

CoC #7

~MIAMI_JBT

View Quote
MKULTRA
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:31:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Link???

View Quote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde

Image search.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:33:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

10-4
It's gonna take at least a few seconds to process that someone just shot at you.
Then it will take 20 or 30 to decide what to do and look around.
By that time, douche canoe is way down the road.
Some folks just don't think.
Ohh ima gonna return fire Sam I am.
Nope, durned rabbit is gone by that time Yosemite.
View Quote
Seeing pics on the news of that blue GM 2500HD pickup with about 8 rounds grouped in about a 10" circle right in the passenger side front window says a lot. Whoever was driving that truck had no chance of effectively defending themselves. They took a bunch of rounds in the upper torso and head in a very short period of time.

This whole situation is awful and I'm sad it keeps happening to innocent people because some asshat can't deal with life.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde

Image search.
Thanks for the heads up.

to Master_Shake
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Dumb asshole on CNN is saying events like this with many victims is a unique American phenomenon. If guns made us safer, America would be the safest place on earth.

Where the hell do they find these people?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:39:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
MKULTRA
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CoC #7

~MIAMI_JBT

MKULTRA
Got that whole Adam lanza/james Holmes look going on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:41:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
You two need to get out more.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

CoC #7

~MIAMI_JBT

View Quote
Fucking retard!

That shit isn't funny!
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:43:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not the guy, bullshit meme, look up "Sam Hyde"
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CoC #7

~MIAMI_JBT

MKULTRA
It's not real....
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:44:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yeah fuck the British media. They are complicit in this shit and we ought to burn their empire to the ground again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they're doing that well enough on their own.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:46:54 AM EDT
[#33]
What is bullshit is still no name given on the suspect.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:48:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That was their PC anywho. If the tango was known to local law enforcement, I'm guessing the DPS guys were 'fishing'.
View Quote
Fishing ain't what it used to be.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:49:13 AM EDT
[#35]
ok never mind. That joke went over my head.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The one eyed  pirate from Houston could take a lesson from this guy.
View Quote
Him and about 90% of Congress.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
CoC #7
View Quote
LOL @fucking_dumbass
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 12:51:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
ok never mind. That joke went over my head.
View Quote
That dude's name is Sam Hyde and he's not the shooter.
Edit: I see it been removed. Good. That shit just adds to the fog of war.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I disagree with  #4.  I have been an athiest all my life but my beliefs are all Judeo Christian. I just don't believe in God or a supreme being.

I will not deny  the majority of athiest seem to be assholes, EG;   suing about crosses, prayers at games the pledge of alliegence etc.

Just know that not every athiest is a A Hole
View Quote
Oh I know there's plenty of good atheists when I backed up his post I didn't mean it as a slam any atheist I just think that the lack of Christian values being taught is an overall downgrade of our morals as a country not that there isn't plenty of good atheist as individuals.
If that helps make sense I'll bet he meant largely the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:08:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Did they name the shooter?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:09:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm not much on kissing the rear-ends of single moms, but I have to say that this guy's claim that they should be able to carry a firearm without permission from the state is awful interesting.

We do need Constitutional Carry. We'd lose a ton of gun stores that rely on that money, but ...
View Quote
I'm sure he meant that for everyone and was just singling them out for his point. I can't imagine he would want a law that only benefits them and I'm with you I'm not much for kissing their ass either.
But that guy sounds like a rep I'd be glad to have.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:18:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Did they name the shooter?
View Quote
no
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:18:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
There is a video of a state trooper (Oklahoma I think) in a high speed chase driving with his knees and firing an ar through the windshield.

It can be done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It can be done.
That doesn't make it any less retarded than trying to piss while hanging upside down from your ankles.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:25:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Everything he said is correct. ANY experienced LE knows this. They can also bring in gear most state and local agencies simply can't afford.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you worked with the FBI in the past then you know that assistance to local and state LE when requested is one of the seven core missions on the FBI. The Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 permits the U.S. attorney general—at the request of appropriate state or local law enforcement personnel—to provide federal assistance during active shooter incidents and mass killings (defined by the law as three or more people) in public places. The attorney general delegated this responsibility to the FBI.

There are things the FBI does well and things they don’t. One of those things the FBI does very well is crime scene processing. Another is  bringing in large numbers of trained personnel on short notice.

No matter how good the Midland, Odessa and DPS teams are, this incident involves multiple crime scenes over a large area. If you have worked crime scenes you know working them properly is a lot of work. Many hands make light work.

Also it’s not just the postal  truck, there are federal murder statutes The murder of a postal employee (or any federal employee) in the course of their employment is a federal crime under 18 USC 1114.
Found one!
Everything he said is correct. ANY experienced LE knows this. They can also bring in gear most state and local agencies simply can't afford.
Just because they have greater resources for crime scene processing doesn't mean that they haven't also thoroughly trashed their own reputation.   Including their handling of evidence and forensics.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:26:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Maybe they shouldn't name the shitbag.

It's been suggested many times that the media should stop giving these people 15 minutes of fame.

They even admit it themselves every once in awhile.

Maybe they could spine up stick with it instead of glorifying these sickos and their body counts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:31:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Any chance we can set the cloning machine to full power and point it at this guy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:33:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
In no way will that guy fold.

If Governor Abbott is willing to listen to ideas, it would be your idea of what should we do with crazies, known criminals, and damn illegals.

I stand with Governor Abbott.
View Quote
The same Abbott that was advocating for red flag laws and crap after the school shooting (and I think he also brought something up after El Paso)? That Abbott?
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:38:27 AM EDT
[#48]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So stupid fuck says I have to get permission when bad guy (s) start firing on
my vehicle, while traveling with my family, on any local, state, or interstate hiways?  Ban yourself now before facing more public humiliation.
View Quote
No one said you have to get permission. Real life isn't a movie, and lots of variables are at play. Grow up.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 1:42:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The same Abbott that was advocating for red flag laws and crap after the school shooting (and I think he also brought something up after El Paso)? That Abbott?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In no way will that guy fold.

If Governor Abbott is willing to listen to ideas, it would be your idea of what should we do with crazies, known criminals, and damn illegals.

I stand with Governor Abbott.
Looks a state.

Walks away laughing, thinks poster should clean up his backyard first before worrying about others.

LOL
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top