Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:12:04 PM EDT
[#1]
“Impossible”?

Got in to see my doctor for a knee injury last week.  

Scheduled for an MRI on the 4th.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Possible pinched nerve in neck radiating down to shoulder blade. Try gentle neck stretches.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Could it be a pinched nerve?  Not a doc, but I have had similar discomfort and have known back issues.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Your prostate is backed up to your scapula...she needs to help you out
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You joke but based on his weightlifting history scapulothoracic bursitis is certainly in the differential.

If a televisit is all that's available then give it a shot. I'm not a fan since it eliminates a proper physical exam but means are limited right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on my extensive medical training my diagnosis is that you either have an inflamed infraserratus bursa or I have idea.

I have sent you an IM which includes an attachment which is my bill. It is payable in TP or CCI SV 22  

Disclaimer: My medical training is not formal, it stems from years of playing a Doctor in the GD.

You joke but based on his weightlifting history scapulothoracic bursitis is certainly in the differential.

If a televisit is all that's available then give it a shot. I'm not a fan since it eliminates a proper physical exam but means are limited right now.

That would make sense, given that lifting my arms straight up sounds like rice krispies snap crackle and pop.

I've just never had such a localized muscle/nerve pain.  When my shoulder gets messed up, it radiates everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Seeing a doc no prob

Just made appts for myself and 2 sons for thurs for physicals

Took 10 min
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seeing a doc no prob

Just made appts for myself and 2 sons for thurs for physicals

Took 10 min
View Quote

Ours has rescheduled EVERYTHING.

Maybe everyone in our doctor's office knows my wife is an RN at a hospital loaded with covid patients.  They know I'm a vector
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like you have a rib out. You will need another person to push the rib up while you lift your arm up at the same time. Fist at your chest, elbow out, while rib is being pushed UP into the little socket thinggy. Quite common, can even produce chest pains thinking you are having a heart attack.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Shingles?
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Could be shingles.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah, I know, go see a doctor.  Unless you have beerflu, flu, heart attack or stroke symptoms, no one is seeing shit.

I have a pin-point like pain at the bottom of my shoulder blade.  Best way to describe it, it feels like I have a monster inflamed boil/zit or bad in-grown hair.  There is absolutely nothing there though - no sign of anything.  
It hurts during random movements.  Having it touch/rubbed doesn't really amplify the pain at all.  My wife has rubbed it, no knot or anything.  She's an RN, her wild ass guess is possibly a touch of shingles starting.  

View Quote

Free Shipping on this.

https://fishmoxfishflex.com/collections/amoxicillin-fish-antibiotics

You can stop going to the Dr forever, just use medical advice from random people on the internet!
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, I know, go see a doctor.  Unless you have beerflu, flu, heart attack or stroke symptoms, no one is seeing shit.

I have a pin-point like pain at the bottom of my shoulder blade.  Best way to describe it, it feels like I have a monster inflamed boil/zit or bad in-grown hair.  There is absolutely nothing there though - no sign of anything.  
It hurts during random movements.  Having it touch/rubbed doesn't really amplify the pain at all.  My wife has rubbed it, no knot or anything.  She's an RN, her wild ass guess is possibly a touch of shingles starting.  

View Quote

Side effect of complaining so much about Geissele shipping times would be my guess......
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top