Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Or how about Belo4ka, a yummy Ukrainian artist and fursuiter.

Noben is another woman artist that is pretty awesome.  Weirdly enough, I like her art style, but not a lot of the art itself.  Kind of a weird spot to be opinion wise.  Does great expressions on her characters though.

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or how about Belo4ka, a yummy Ukrainian artist and fursuiter.

Noben is another woman artist that is pretty awesome.  Weirdly enough, I like her art style, but not a lot of the art itself.  Kind of a weird spot to be opinion wise.  Does great expressions on her characters though.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/1d4e/f/2012/151/8/1/from_the_sunrise_by_belo4ka-d51qkst.jpg 
http://orig10.deviantart.net/4071/f/2012/151/3/5/i_can_see_how_your_soul_shivers_by_belo4ka-d51ql85.jpg
http://pre14.deviantart.net/94d9/th/pre/i/2010/259/1/8/sofia_lioness_at_ef16_6_by_basil_lion-d2yuhqk.jpg
http://pre13.deviantart.net/af8c/th/pre/i/2015/245/a/f/bust_commission__perierre_by_noben-d983r35.png
View Quote
Her art has a 90s Disney feel to it I think, i here she is ridiculously silly in person.

... or am I thinking of a different person? Hard to remember so many things.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For those that know how Markiplier is, this is the work of his little brother Tom.

http://pre11.deviantart.net/7aeb/th/pre/f/2015/272/1/a/mihari_and_flora_chill_by_twokinds-d9bc6qy.png
View Quote
But why would you post worst girl when you could post the top three girls?

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But why would you post worst girl when you could post the top three girls?

https://static1.e621.net/data/31/f5/31f59dd9330d120bd33b811e14cd94ad.png
View Quote
Because the one I posted of Kat was iffy on CoC and needed a swap just in case.   Was wondering when you'd show up. 
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
you know is there a furry group thread in team? if not i was thinking of making one

or if there already is one can some one link it to me?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

to what end? what form would those favors take?
View Quote
Keeping the after dark stuff, yaknow, after dark for one.

Walking around latexed up in a diaper at noon in a busy hotel room isnt really ideal from a community standpoint.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Keeping the after dark stuff, yaknow, after dark for one.
View Quote
And then what happens?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And then what happens?
View Quote
Do I really need to explain after dark panels and uhh 'activities' man?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then what happens?
Not everyone knows about the rave and laser show, dude.

Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, for fuck's sake, I mean you want "furries" as a whole to do something about the extra weirdos. What's supposed to happen after that? If X then Y: you have provided X, what is Y?

If all the furry cons cancel their BDSM panels and ban fursuiters from wearing harnesses or collars, and checks everybody's bags for weird sex toys or whatever, what's that supposed to get us?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not everyone knows about the rave and laser show, dude.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/d9f7aa27dfdfe379b27c8d17997b58d5/tumblr_of0xrrzUvZ1uej44mo1_400.gif
View Quote
i can here the yiping just by looking at the pic lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#12]
i am going to make a thread in team tomorrow, have things to do today

probably something like the "official furries of arfcom thread" or something
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, for fuck's sake, I mean you want "furries" as a whole to do something about the extra weirdos. What's supposed to happen after that? If X then Y: you have provided X, what is Y?

If all the furry cons cancel their BDSM panels and ban fursuiters from wearing harnesses or collars, and checks everybody's bags for weird sex toys or whatever, what's that supposed to get us?
View Quote
All im sayin is there is a time and place for that type of stuff. Ideally where as few of the normal public see it. I never said ban because furries gonna furry but keep it as out of sight as possible at cons.

No latex, harnesses, diapers, etc til after dark as an example to keep little Timmy from asking momma and daddy awkward questions yaknow?

As far as accomplishing that? I dunno how yall would accomplish it. Furries are strange and can be a touchy bunch.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 10:44:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
ETA7: Ah, to hell with it. I dunno, look at this cute rabbit:
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bruh.
View Quote
I am not sayin ban, more 'yall keep the overly freaky shit down til the kids go to sleep'.

Yea most cons tend to handle it well but there are still outliers that need to be squared away.

Clearer?

Just kinda policing your own. Like we would here if someone said they were gonna do something stupid like open carry an AR w plate carrier in front of a police station and we all told em to not be a dumbass and make all gun owners look like, well dumbasses.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yea most cons tend to handle it well but there are still outliers that need to be squared away.
Clearer?
Just kinda policing your own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Clearer?
Just kinda policing your own.
We fuckin' do! People who act like assholes get banned from cons all the time, we can't put them on a rocket and launch them into the sun. Not least because there's no "we".
Like we woukd here if someone said they were gonna do something stupid like open carry an AR w plate carrier in front of a police station and we all told em to not be a dumbass and make all gun owners look like well dumbasses.
What would we do here? Ban them? The same shit that cons do when people act a fool at cons? Involve the cops, the way cons and hotels do when people break the law at cons?

You might as well tell a random NRA member to "police your own" because you read about somebody getting shot.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We fuckin' do! People who act like assholes get banned from cons all the time, we can't put them on a rocket and launch them into the sun. Not least because there's no "we".

What would we do here? Ban them? The same shit that cons do when people act a fool at cons? Involve the cops, the way cons and hotels do when people break the law at cons?

You might as well tell a random NRA member to "police your own" because you read about somebody getting shot.
View Quote
Redirect fire man, im not going all yiff in hell furfag. Just simply saying there may possibly potentionally be ways to improve the overall image.

Yes furries raising money for charities is awesome and puts out a positive vibe but the dumbasses leaving adult diapers in the stairwell at FWA as an example hurts it.

Again look at the Rainfurrest con and what happened to it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
there may possibly potentionally be ways to improve the overall image.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
there may possibly potentionally be ways to improve the overall image.
There it is! That's the important question - why do all this stuff you've suggested? "To Improve the overall image."

I don't care about "the overall image" of furries. I don't think cons should waste time falling all over themselves to pretend furries are less weird than we are for some hypothetical image boost. "Furries" aren't a brand or a political party or whatever. My stock doesn't lose a basis point of value every time someone sees a fursuiter in a leather harness and thinks "ew".

Cons don't have con charities because cutting a check for 50 grand to a Snow Leopard Conservation charity looks good on the 85th page of the Wall Street Journal, they do it because furries think snow leopards are awesome, or because they think no-kill animal shelters are awesome, etc.

ETA: To put my feelings on the whole matter out succinctly and politely, "I think we're good, thanks." Other furries may differ, of course.

Again look at the Rainfurrest con and what happened to it.
Rainfurrest got shut down because a bunch of shithead vandal attendees broke a bunch of shit and the hotel told the con to fuck off, and then the con shutdown because their shithead vandal attendees' conduct made it impossible for Rainfurrest to secure another venue.

Rainfurrest did not get shut down because someone got squicked out by furries being too weird for TV.

ETA2:
We urge you to consider these bunnies:
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Attachment Attached File

Sunday School doodle on a napkin
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote
You need jebus!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ETA7: Ah, to hell with it. I dunno, look at this cute rabbit:
http://i.imgur.com/2J74pdo.jpg
View Quote
that's awesome. I need to get an art program and start studying animation styles
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:25:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Hay guys I made the thread in team

Furry community thread
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:42:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Just to play along with the OP's question:  I've never been to or known directly of any furry events that have had adult content overlap non-adult areas or times.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Furfags > NeverTrumpers
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:52:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There seems to be a strong correlation between furfags and nevertrumpers.

I think this is not a case of "correlation is not causation." I think it's absolutely causation.

nevertrumers are all furfags.
View Quote
A former co-worker posted this on his Facebook back in April or May. Seems there are flurries of all political persuasion. Also there is much drama in furrytown much like GD.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Stop liking what I don't like.
View Quote
Weird question Paul. I thought you were site staff?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top