User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#1]
This stuff works great too

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Bath, wow.  Last time I took a bath was around 2005.  I was in a hotel and the shower didn't work.  I realized that I had completely forgotten how to take a bath.  Head under the spigot to rinse the shampoo?  Pain in the ass.  After you wash yourself as well as possible you're sitiing in nasty soapy ass-crack water.  Get out still feeling filthy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bath, wow.  Last time I took a bath was around 2005.  I was in a hotel and the shower didn't work.  I realized that I had completely forgotten how to take a bath.  Head under the spigot to rinse the shampoo?  Pain in the ass.  After you wash yourself as well as possible you're sitiing in nasty soapy ass-crack water.  Get out still feeling filthy.
View Quote

LOL.  I'm just the opposite.  I hate having to take a shower and never feel clean after one.  Like there's a film all over my skin and still suds in my ass crack.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Future TV commercial:

If you or a loved one use Lume products in the 2020s you may be eligible for compensation.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LOL.  I'm just the opposite.  I hate having to take a shower and never feel clean after one.  Like there's a film all over my skin and still suds in my ass crack.  
View Quote

Try it with the water running.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#6]

And the damn spam emails.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#7]
i should get some...

i am kinda picky on my "smell"  (i dont want ta...)

especially after crushing toilet-- i have/bring wet wipes just about everywhere

maybe this will ease my mind a bit

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:Am I the only one that finds the blond doctor on the commercials that invited this stuff sexy?  When she says pits, under-boob, thigh fold and butt crack...that drives me crazy.  She looks thick but damn pretty and sexy....just saying, it is early on the morning  And I have a long day of yard work ahead of me
View Quote

She is a disgusting fat cow.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#9]
It might be a good product, but the doc needs to up her "Zoom" quality commercials. Seems cheesy. lol
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I shower once or twice a day every day, every day lol. That has nothing to do with it
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Future TV commercial:
If you or a loved one use Lume products in the 2020s you may be eligible for compensation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Am I the only one that thinks this looks like a shill post?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:46:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that finds the blond doctor on the commercials that invited this stuff sexy?  When she says pits, under-boob, thigh fold and butt crack...that drives me crazy.  She looks thick but damn pretty and sexy....just saying, it is early on the morning  And I have a long day of yard work ahead of me
View Quote

No man. She looks like a fat, greasy haired slob that hasn't bathed in weeks.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Try basic hygiene.  Take a shower a couple times a week.  Your lazy maintenance just needs to be not lazy.

This is like the people who don't wear underwear, then have their ass exposed to innocent bystanders every time they bend over.
View Quote

Yep.  For the majority of people, all that is needed for good hygiene is an acquaintance with “soap and hot water.”

What’s really disgusting are the pigs who neglect taking a shower, and think they can just mask odor with these fancy deodorants.

Nothing like the cloying stench of body odor mixed with Axe Phoenix.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
anyone know of something like this for excessive sweating????  that would be great
View Quote

First, shave your pits.  You don't need a mop under there.

Use this stuff.  You apply it at night and they will pretty much stop sweating for 72 hours.
I have the same problem.  This stuff works as advertised.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And the damn spam emails.
View Quote

No kidding. I thought it was some sort of MLM crap, since the email addresses change as fast as they're blocked.

I haven't tried their product, and never will since they're such a pain in the ass emailing every single day, multiple times. I hope they go under, and quickly too.

They're as bad as Warby Parker and the Camp Lejeune crap.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Shave your pits, rubbing alcohol after shower for one week, use Axe body wash, wild bamboo.  No stink no mo.  If I start to stink, use alcohol for a couple days.  Keep pit hair under an inch helps.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Try rinsing off next time.

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lume¯ Active Ingredients:

Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate emollient
PPG-15 Stearyl Ether emollient
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch viscosity controlling, abrasive/?scrub
Ozokerite viscosity controlling
Stearyl Alcohol emollient, viscosity controlling, emulsifying, surfactant/?cleansing
Isododecane emollient, solvent
Isopentyldiol solvent, moisturizer/?humectant, emollient
Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder
Lauryl Laurate
Mandelic Acid exfoliant, antimicrobial/?antibacterial

Prediction: At least half of these ingredients will be found to cause cancer after the FDA, WHO, Fauxi, and CDC say everything is OK.

emollient  -> Skin softening while the Corn Starch and Root powder absorb moisture and add body/filler to the product.

Deodorants are generally anti-bacterial / antimicrobial solutions in various forms to hold it next to skin and stop the stinky bacteria from eating your sweat and farting Body Odor. That last one is the Active Active ingredient.  What reason to use it instead of Old Spice or Axe?

This likely works somewhat, as compared to the "Crystal" deodorants which are just Alum in a pretty package.  Alum has been used as a deodorant for a long time but it rinses off quick with sweat and loses effectiveness essentially immediately if you sweat.  

Antiperspirants are more effective, especially if used with something antimicrobial (Like Alum or Mandelic Acid and lots of others).

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don’t know what kind of magic this concoction is made of but it really does work every bit as well as advertised and it really does give you 12 odor-free hours, if not longer…

Sour smelling feet, shwetty balls, stinky swamp ass and stanky armpits are all a thing of the past and don’t stand a chance against this stuff. It’s as surprisingly effective as Rain-X is and I didn’t believe their commercials either until I tried it for myself. This stuff is legit and is a personal hygiene game changer

Has anyone else tried it yet?
View Quote

My wife uses it. I've used it but it's expensive. They sell it at target now. It really does work
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 1:32:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that finds the blond doctor on the commercials that invited this stuff sexy?  When she says pits, under-boob, thigh fold and butt crack...that drives me crazy.  She looks thick but damn pretty and sexy.
View Quote
Start punching yourself.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I recently switched to Native after using aluminum antiperspirant my whole life.  It is working surprisingly well.  I am a very heavy sweater too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been using native for the last month or so. I was surprised how good it works. I'm trying to find something that doesn't ruin my t shirts like the aluminum crap does.

I recently switched to Native after using aluminum antiperspirant my whole life.  It is working surprisingly well.  I am a very heavy sweater too.

I've been using the Native 'Cocoanut Vanilla' deodorant for about a year now, I'm quite happy with it. I don't do aluminum
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#24]
I try to limit my exposure to chemicals so don’t use any of those things.
Shower daily, some days twice.
Chicks dig my natural musk.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought you could wash with just water and a wash rag, no soap or shampoo.

No deodorant either.

Doesn't deodorant cause cancer?
View Quote

You can do that if you enjoy smelling like a hobo
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Use this stuff.  You apply it at night and they will pretty much stop sweating for 72 hours.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/m58AAOSwDY9hKWC5/s-l500.jpg
View Quote

gon try that on my crack....
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Your perspiration differs in different areas of the body, with face, underarms and groin having fatty secretions added into the sweat produced there.  The truth is these are likely sources of pheromones that once played a more important role in sexual attraction but are mainly just sources of increased funk in an age when people bathe often.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I try to limit my exposure to chemicals so don't use any of those things.
Shower daily, some days twice.
Chicks dig my natural musk.
View Quote
Did you know that all of your food and clothing is made entirely of chemicals?
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I call dibs on all rights too export to India
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You need one of those dual head shower heads where one is on a hose.  Power wash all the things!
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
anyone know of something like this for excessive sweating????  that would be great

This is what I use.

Put it on before you go to bed.  In the morning you'll be GTG for a couple days (if you had to).

It is strong.  You don't need to paint your body, pits, arms with it.  You'll know you've used too much when you start itching.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I used to work with a dude like that.  We did some hunting and fishing.  One time he got into my truck with his hair still wet from the shower and smelled like ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I was thinking of making a thread about this, to see if maybe a nurse might know, since I was curious.

Neither of these dudes seemed to be aware of how bad they smelled but it was like a cloud from ten feet away.

It wasn't just normal funk that anyone could get after working hard and sweating and needing a shower.  This was FAR worse.  Hard to describe, but maybe "like rotting meat."

I figure it has to be a certain bacteria strain.

I used to work with a dude like that.  We did some hunting and fishing.  One time he got into my truck with his hair still wet from the shower and smelled like ass.

Lots of folks still don't wash their ass.  They clean all over, but not the buttcrack.

Hence, they stink like shit even when "clean".  
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Sounds like you know a lot about this kind of stuff, so let me ask you...

Is there a type of bacteria on people's skin that causes them to have severe - I'm talking, "knock you over from ten feet away" - body odor?

I have encountered two such individuals standing in line in a store in the last few months.  Otherwise normal looking men, not dirty looking.

But the smell was so bad I had to wash my face with soap and hot water when I got home, to get it off of my nose.

What causes that?

Again, these appeared to be otherwise normal people, not homeless.
View Quote

The worst B.O. I've smelled was a guy who worked with us when I was around 14 or so. His car smelled so bad because of his B.O. you couldn't walk past it without gaging on the smell. Dad made him ride on the back of the truck to and from the job every day, LOL.
The second worst was my wife's uncle who lived in East Germany and didn't use deodorant. Ever. His daughter either and she was a cop. I would have thought that  not reeking of B.O. would be a job requirement.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#34]
“Bifolds”
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I have BO, even when I step out of the shower.  I am allergic to aluminum based anti-perspirants, and use Tom's of Maine deodorant.  I also use Hibiclens in the shower, but I still stink.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not after 12 hours of sweating your ass off it isn’t
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven’t tried it. Which do you use? Cream or bar? Unscented or fragrance?

I wanted to try the unscented cream and google showed Target had the best prices but they were out of stock so I grabbed the Clean Tangerine scented Smooth Solid.

I’ve been a Mitchum gel guy for decades as it’s the been the only thing on the market that works for me but Lume impressed me enough to try some on my feet, which worked so well I tried it everywhere else…

If you’ve ever had a pair of underwear stink from your asscrack after a long sweaty day this is the cure for sure

So is a shower.

Not after 12 hours of sweating your ass off it isn’t

I really don’t know what to say other than you must be just letting water run over you and not really cleaning yourself.  You actually have to scrub those stinky spots a little.  
Otherwise I don’t understand your reply.  At all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You need one of those dual head shower heads where one is on a hose.  Power wash all the things!
View Quote

Absolutely.  Get that taint squeaky clean.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 2:33:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 3:07:39 AM EDT
[#39]
I get the impression the people who would find this product most useful are those who have an active social & sex life that outpaces their chance to be near a shower, but still need to conceal old dried sperm deposits or ass crack nicotine stains from their next partner. (especially male/female whores, prostitutes, frat house parties ??)
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don’t know what kind of magic this concoction is made of but it really does work every bit as well as advertised and it really does give you 12 odor-free hours, if not longer…

Sour smelling feet, shwetty balls, stinky swamp ass and stanky armpits are all a thing of the past and don’t stand a chance against this stuff. It’s as surprisingly effective as Rain-X is and I didn’t believe their commercials either until I tried it for myself. This stuff is legit and is a personal hygiene game changer

View Quote

If it is so wonderful, why are they spamming my wife's email daily with ads about it, despite being told to stop?  Legit businesses don't generally spam one to death.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, they're fantastic for taking care of the undercarriage.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#42]
I've been trying to find a new deodorant for years.  I have been using an aluminum based antiperspirant and have been trying to switch to something with less chemicals.  I'm not sure if lume will be any better but I am trying it now.   I switched to lume unscented stick last week and so far so good.  I can never find anything that doesn't make my armpits break out in a rash.  I am curious how it will work once the weather warms up and I start looking like I just got out of a pool from sweat.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:14:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you ever thought to yourself "Maybe I just don't know how to shower properly?"   (I'm joking with you here, have a laugh)

I've never felt clean after a bath for the same reasons. You get in hot water, you get soapy, all the stuff from you goes into the water you're bathing in... stewing in your own funk... LOL

I'm still using Degree for pit juice duties. I tried some charcoal based stuff from some other brand, but it felt slimy and didn't work very well. I think I'll stick with what I know works for me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yes, it really works.  My test was putting it on one morning after my bath, going for a 1.5 mile walk in the Texas heat that afternoon, skipping a bath that evening and checking the next morning 24 hours post application.  Zero odor.  Like, nose touching my armpit and really TRYING to smell something.  

Not fat and smelly.
View Quote

For some reason I was picturing this meme while reading your post.

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#45]
I've been using the Arm & Hammer Essentials Unscented (used to be called unscented but had the faintest scent of citrus, enough to be able to tell you'd put it on a couple minutes later when you're putting your shirt on).  They've come out with a bunch more scents now, and the unscented really is unscented. Pretty sure they have a citrus now, but it hasn't been on the shelf when I was buying.

Anyway, it's aluminum free deodorant and works 99% of the time for me.  My personal scent changed a lot when I quit drinking beer 20 years ago, but had lots of pit sweating and odor (have always been a heavy sweater), but when I mostly quit eating wheat products (pasta, bread is the majority), that got rid of 87% of the body odor.  This unscented deodorant cleaned up the rest, because there was nothing worse to me than some musky deodorant or antiperspirant with rotting bacteria added to the mix...the scent made it that much worse. So, I'm convinced that body chemistry plays a huge part, but you can change it to a significant extent.

I've always showered at least once a day (or more if activities warrant), for you ignorant "just try soap and water" guys. As an experiment, I have done my morning 1 hour workout on the stationary bike wearing the same shirt for a week (hanging it up to let air dry when getting off the bike) with no BO smell, and can wear the same shirt for a couple days of 2-3 hour outside summer bike rides with no smell after (well, it smells like air, me, and salt).
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Did you try it on your under boob?

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but have you seen the Gilmore Girls thread yet?
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#48]
under-boobs
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Under-moobs
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#50]
lol so funny...Just yesterday I tried Lume with vanilla scent for the first time. Well it smells nasty. Waited a few hours and it still stunk. I took a shower and went back to my regular deordorant. Lume went in the trash.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top