Photoshop.  What's a doc_zox photoshop?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For someone who doesn't know, what's "wrong" with it? I see a clock screen and some microcontroller gizmos.

http://i.imgur.com/zMKphmc.jpg

They took part of it out. With those grey blocks it is easier to mistake as a bomb.
http://www.googlepixel.com/images/nowitsabomb.jpg

Were those grey blocks in there or are they a doc_zox photoshop?

Photoshop.  What's a doc_zox photoshop?

He's got the rooster/chicken avatar crossing the stream.. He loves photoshop.  He's awesome at it.  And the first time I saw that photo with the clay blocks, it was in one of his posts.  So, my first inclination is harmless shenanigans, maybe hoping someone would call him on said shenanigans.  A teachable moment, if you will.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Guys here say they "built" a gun when they simply assemble parts they bought.  Just sayin'.
Right.In.The.Feels.

Damn you!

I will hereby serve my three day suspension over in Appomattox at CWE3.  See y'all later.
View Quote

You could just use the time to build another AR.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

An English teacher reported it, not some bomb tech. The police take a bomb report seriously and everyone loses their minds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I don't know shit about electrical engineering, but if he wanted to build a "hoax bomb" wouldn't he

have put something in it that looked like explosives?  What that looks like to me is a pencil case.

When you open it, then it looks like a pencil case with a couple circuit boards and a display in it.  It sure

as hell doesn't look like a bomb, because bombs require explody stuff.  If he put some paper towel rolls

in there with wires sticking out of the ends you would have a point.  But he didn't.

An English teacher reported it, not some bomb tech. The police take a bomb report seriously and everyone loses their minds.

They took the hoax device seriously, and took it from there.  If they took the bomb report seriously, they would have evacuated the building and maybe blown the thing up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
The investigating officers will be laughed out of court.  Even with the extremely limited training I've received on arson and explosives I can tell what that thing is.  If he was consistent in representing it to faculty and students as a clock he cobbled together then there's no sin that I see.  

Now this is a bomb.  Get back to me when little Mohamed comes up with something like this....

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He was told to put it away, he did.

He went up to a random teacher and opened it to get a reaction. He was acting like a little shit.
View Quote

That isn't what happened according to any report I saw.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I don't know shit about electrical engineering, but if he wanted to build a "hoax bomb" wouldn't he

have put something in it that looked like explosives?  What that looks like to me is a pencil case.

When you open it, then it looks like a pencil case with a couple circuit boards and a display in it.  It sure

as hell doesn't look like a bomb, because bombs require explody stuff.  If he put some paper towel rolls

in there with wires sticking out of the ends you would have a point.  But he didn't.

Not TOO seriously - where was the bomb squad.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Assembling an AR is still more impressive than what this kid did.
View Quote

Completely irrelevant. It isn't the point how good or bad his project was. The point is the completely retarded over reaction that lead to an arrest.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WE all know whats going on here.

Its all about making the US look paranoid about brown people.

So the left can say"LOOK AT HOW THE EVIL WHITE MAN TREATS POOR MUSLIMS JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD!!!"

Who cares if the device looked like Little Boy or Fat Man.

Its your fault RIGHT WINGERS!

View Quote

Not all of GD knows that, half still think this kid is an innocent little angle who had no other motive.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For someone who doesn't know, what's "wrong" with it? I see a clock screen and some microcontroller gizmos.

View Quote

I have seen better "clocks" from a 10 year old microwave that fell out of a rusted out pickup doing 45 in the left lane on the highway.

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Obviously not part of a bomb, just some phone from kid invented.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Maybe Obama is inviting him to the White House to personally tell him "you didn't build that".
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They took part of it out. With those grey blocks it is easier to mistake as a bomb.
http://www.googlepixel.com/images/nowitsabomb.jpg

Photo shop I guess.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He went up to a random teacher and opened it to get a reaction. He was acting like a little shit.

The inmates here like to make shit up to confirm and conform to their assumptions.  Sometimes they're even aware they're doing it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And he didn't.  Until it went off and he had to explain to the teacher after class what had happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My background is in computer engineering. At Penn State, that meant a good mix of computer science and electrical engineering.

In both my CE and EE labs, we built a lot of simple devices to help teach us about electronics in reality. CD players and clocks were among them.

I bring this up because the digital clocks that we would build - using various displays and drivers to teach you how to drive a clock with a counter, an FPGA, a microcontroller, whatever - looked NOTHING like what this kid made. You don't have a briefcase with wires sticking out of it.

There is zero chance that this was not done intentionally. This was engineered to look exactly like a bomb and get a reaction. This was done intentionally to make some sort of statement, most likely with the assistance of his radical father.

He even said that he "didn't think he would get this far." I wonder what that means? Almost like it was planned or something.

Pencil case, not a briefcase.

Are you aware that he showed this to his Engineering teacher earlier in the day?  Why would he do that if he was hoping to get a bomb reaction?

And his teacher thought "[this is a bad idea] I wouldn't show that to anyone else."

And he didn't.  Until it went off and he had to explain to the teacher after class what had happened.

Yeah, but the clock came with printed instructions, in multiple languages no less.  Most high school students would have been able to follow the instructions, and keep the alarm from going off in class.

Meanwhile, super genius, who can even follow the simple instructions of one to the simplest consumer electronic devices on Earth, is being invited to the White House, because according to POTUS, "We need more kids like you."

Shit, if he can't figure out simple instructions, how many times have bystanders pulled a misplaced plastic bag off of his head?
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

They took the hoax device seriously, and took it from there.  If they took the bomb report seriously, they would have evacuated the building and maybe blown the thing up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is the SOP in this case exactly the same as it would be for a suspicious unattended package? They had the kid that possessed it and were trying to gain more information. If the police had automatically evacuated everyone and detonated it inside the school, people would be vilifying the cops even more. They just can't win.

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah, but the clock came with printed instructions, in multiple languages no less.  Most high school students would have been able to follow the instructions, and keep the alarm from going off in class.

Meanwhile, super genius, who can even follow the simple instructions of one to the simplest consumer electronic devices on Earth, is being invited to the White House, because according to POTUS, "We need more kids like you."

Shit, if he can't figure out simple instructions, how many times have bystanders pulled a misplaced plastic bag off of his head?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My background is in computer engineering. At Penn State, that meant a good mix of computer science and electrical engineering.

In both my CE and EE labs, we built a lot of simple devices to help teach us about electronics in reality. CD players and clocks were among them.

I bring this up because the digital clocks that we would build - using various displays and drivers to teach you how to drive a clock with a counter, an FPGA, a microcontroller, whatever - looked NOTHING like what this kid made. You don't have a briefcase with wires sticking out of it.

There is zero chance that this was not done intentionally. This was engineered to look exactly like a bomb and get a reaction. This was done intentionally to make some sort of statement, most likely with the assistance of his radical father.

He even said that he "didn't think he would get this far." I wonder what that means? Almost like it was planned or something.

Are you aware that he showed this to his Engineering teacher earlier in the day?  Why would he do that if he was hoping to get a bomb reaction?

And his teacher thought "[this is a bad idea] I wouldn't show that to anyone else."

Because no 14 year old has ever had a cell phone or watch alarm go off in class because they made a mistake in setting it or forgot to turn the alarm or sound off.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The alarm from his "invention" conveniently went off in his English class, so the teacher wanted to know what the noise was. He was then a smart ass and didn't come clean on what it was, nor did he say "talk to my 1st period teacher he knows what this is".

I would think a "genius" student could have thought of that, hell I'm just average and i thought of it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

People are over reacting to race and ethnicity. White kid wouldn't have made the news. Possibly white kid would have given pass for having an electronics project.

People also are over reacting to things that resemble dangerous things. Suspension over the pop tart and this clock are both brain dead school admins.

Omg - I would hate to think what would happen if I brought one of these ROCKER LAUNCHERS to school. Or the engines which actually have solid propellant? ZOMG - terrorist!

http://web4.hobbylinc.com/gr/est/est2230.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever the case is, it's still a step towards freedom if they apologize to the kid. Hopefully school admins/staff/teachers across the country don't make the same mistake and shit themselves when they see kids playing with imaginary guns.

I know some old-timers on these forums and elsewhere mentioned that back in their day, nobody had a problem with kids bringing guns to school and plinking/hunting afterwards. While we might not get there any time soon, responses like these are gradually setting things on the right track.

Except that is not what is going to happen.

White with a tetris shaped poptart? "Pack your shit son, you're getting expelled"
Middle Eastern with a ticking briefcase and exposed wires? "Nothing to see here, no problem. You like STEM?!!! Someone fuckin' call NASA, we've got a kid who likes electronics!"

I mean look at how it's playing out! People are falling all over themselves trying to say,"look how over-reactive people are to race and ethinicity!, I dont see color!"

People are over reacting to race and ethnicity. White kid wouldn't have made the news. Possibly white kid would have given pass for having an electronics project.

People also are over reacting to things that resemble dangerous things. Suspension over the pop tart and this clock are both brain dead school admins.

Omg - I would hate to think what would happen if I brought one of these ROCKER LAUNCHERS to school. Or the engines which actually have solid propellant? ZOMG - terrorist!

Ok. Let me repeat. Did you miss the actual case of a white kid biting a poptart...a pastry... into the shape of a gun? Suspended. We don't need to hypothesize anything else. It's done.

Listen, it's apparent a lot of members here are technically inclined and encourage technical curiosity and learning. But I really wouldn't be hoisting the victory flag for this event.

I don't disagree that many school's policies can be overreaching and stifling towards learning, and maybe even a majority of the time they are, but I think they were right this time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn't arrested for a bomb, he was arrested for a hoax bomb.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#22]
If reaction was not wanted, kid would have taken pic shown to school personnel and asked if ok to bring in.

If reaction was the intent, it went as planned.

Smart enough for MIT, but not smart enough to know it was going to cause a reaction??  That's for everyone to decide.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 11:59:55 AM EDT
[#23]
So, did Obama just invite people to bring their homemade clocks to the Whitehouse?

Let's see how this turns out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#24]
The problem is people are fucking stupid! Period.

If you think it looks like a bomb, you fail in life. I'm not an electronics person and I've taken enough things apart to know that those parts are the inner working of a commercially sold radio/ alarm clock. The case is probably an inexpensive item and it looks nice to me. The arrangement of the parts was poorly done for a 14 year old, but maybe he's just now starting. It is not an invention. A neat idea to make one different thing out of two things. Just not scientific.

I don't care for Islam, but idiots are really proving themselves to be idiots with this. Crappy design but not a bomb.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Completely irrelevant. It isn't the point how good or bad his project was. The point is the completely retarded over reaction that lead to an arrest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assembling an AR is still more impressive than what this kid did.

Nonsense, this "genius" kid has lots of "inventions" at home that are better than this clock, but he is so excited about the store bought clock the disassembled and then put into a pencil case that he brought that to school as his "invention".

I would love to find out what other "inventions" this kid has made. maybe we can find a store bought TV that he changed cases on. or a store bought radio that fits perfectly in a coconut. he is so american I'm sure he loves Gilligan's Island.

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Because no 14 year old has ever had a cell phone or watch alarm go off in class because they made a mistake in setting it or forgot to turn the alarm or sound off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but he is a genius that invented the clock, he should know to turn the alarm off, but then again why did he invent the alarm to go off in english class anyway?
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So, did Obama just invite people to bring their homemade clocks to the Whitehouse?

Let's see how this turns out.
View Quote

Yes he did, and i hope lots of people do.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Didn't he claim the clock alarm went off in class? How unless he plugged it in? Without power no clock is going off and even if they pulled the battery before the pics those 9 volts don't run the alarm clocks they just maintain the memory so they don't reset when you lose power.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I saw a thing on imgut last night. They say they thought it was a bomb.  Did they evacuate anything? Did they seperate the boy from it? Did they call bomb squad?

Nope.
View Quote

The response was that cops knew immediately that it was not a bomb but they still honored the inciting panic concerns.

I work in a middle school. I'm the campus tech guy. I would not have been freaked out by this "invention".
I probably would have asked what he was trying to achieve and because I'm a paranoid ARFCOMMER, looked into the kid's history – Middle eastern, white or chinese.

I'm the only guy at my school who takes the active shooter shit seriously. If we had one here we'd all be dead. The whole place is made of glass. No hiding anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ok. Let me repeat. Did you miss the actual case of a white kid biting a poptart...a pastry... into the shape of a gun? Suspended. We don't need to hypothesize anything else. It's done.

Listen, it's apparent a lot of members here are technically inclined and encourage technical curiosity and learning. But I really wouldn't be hoisting the victory flag for this event.

I don't disagree that many school's policies can be overreaching and stifling towards learning, and maybe even a majority of the time they are, but I think they were right this time.

View Quote

The point you're making, or SHOULD be making, is how retarded Zero Tolerance is, and how stupid are the teachers, cops, etc., who like and enforce ZT.  

The poptart thing would be retarded even if the kid were green, never mind white, brown, or black.  

This current nonsense, kid in handcuffs, five cops, etc., just proves the point.  

Also, consider this: assumiing, for the sake of discussion, that it really was a plan to get attention, did the reaction of the teachers/admins and cops make the plan succeed, or not?
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah but he is a genius that invented the clock, he should know to turn the alarm off, but then again why did he invent the alarm to go off in english class anyway?
View Quote

It's amazing how invested in a conspiracy theory you all get.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By arfcom standards I am in fact a tinfoiler.  These guys are embarrassing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Didn't he claim the clock alarm went off in class? How unless he plugged it in? Without power no clock is going off and even if they pulled the battery before the pics those 9 volts don't run the clock they just maintain the memory so they don't reset when you lose power.
View Quote

It's just a white privilege conspiracy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:23:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

From what I've heard he just bought a clock, took it apart, then put it back together in a briefcase. Don't know if its true, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was.
View Quote
and then disassembled it a 2nd time and put it in a pencil case?

Stop repeating the briefcase nonsense.  There was a picture posted of the clock.  Some morons who can't look at anything in detail failed to recognize other features which allowed the scale of the photograph to be understood and lacking any real cognitive ability simply linked the picture with the first thing that came to mind, a briefcase.  Then other morons repeated it.

Stop being one of those other morons.  Thinks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not all of GD knows that, half still think this kid is an innocent little angle who had no other motive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the left can say"LOOK AT HOW THE EVIL WHITE MAN TREATS POOR MUSLIMS JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD!!!"

Dude. This is fucking America. Want to live in some shit hole that puts people in prison for thought crime or their views, move to China.

The kid didn't nothing wrong. His treatment was bullshit. He was denied council or talking to his parents. This is another case of a school acting like retards.

Freedom is freedom and rights are right - even to people you don't like. Even people who DO commit crimes are afforded certain rights. THAT is what this country was founded on. We were founded on the principles of innocent until proven guilty. We were founded on the government not being able to unlawfully imprison you.

Some of you need to fucking put your feels and suspicions and your biases deep down inside and start embracing American values or get the fuck out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whatever the case is, it's still a step towards freedom if they apologize to the kid. Hopefully school admins/staff/teachers across the country don't make the same mistake and shit themselves when they see kids playing with imaginary guns.

I know some old-timers on these forums and elsewhere mentioned that back in their day, nobody had a problem with kids bringing guns to school and plinking/hunting afterwards. While we might not get there any time soon, responses like these are gradually setting things on the right track.

White with a tetris shaped poptart? "Pack your shit son, you're getting expelled"
Middle Eastern with a ticking briefcase and exposed wires? "Nothing to see here, no problem. You like STEM?!!! Someone fuckin' call NASA, we've got a kid who likes electronics!"

I mean look at how it's playing out! People are falling all over themselves trying to say,"look how over-reactive people are to race and ethinicity!, I dont see color!"

That incident was bullshit as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

At Penn State, do they teach anything about how observations are important for forming a theory?

Does Penn State have extremely large wall outlets?

Looking at the size of the plug-in, and looking at the size of the case, with all your 'expertise' how have you concluded it is a briefcase?

If you can't successfully determine that the clock isn't built in a briefcase, why should any other observation of yours be trusted?

Have you called Penn State and apologized for your failure to learn and sent back your diploma yet?

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So both of you cant explain why the MIT worthy genius had the alarm clock he invented set to go off in the english class?
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth.  I don't see why people keep making this argument.  Neither of these kids deserved the shit that happened.  Many many more out there that are victims of zero tolerance didn't deserve it either.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dude. This is fucking America. Want to live in some shit hole that puts people in prison for thought crime or their views, move to China.

The kid didn't nothing wrong. His treatment was bullshit. He was denied council or talking to his parents. This is another case of a school acting like retards.

Freedom is freedom and rights are right - even to people you don't like. Even people who DO commit crimes are afforded certain rights. THAT is what this country was founded on. We were founded on the principles of innocent until proven guilty. We were founded on the government not being able to unlawfully imprison you.

Some of you need to fucking put your feels and suspicions and your biases deep down inside and start embracing American values or get the fuck out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point proven, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit - my alarm goes off by mistake at work some times

And we do need more kids like him. You think the fundamental terrorists are into science and NASA? NASA is a godless atheist creation. We need more kids interested in stuff like this (it doesn't matter if he is a genius or not, he can learn to work in the tech field) and the more modern Muslims in the US, the less fundamental bullshit we have. We should be encouraging this behavior.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:29:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So both of you cant explain why the MIT worthy genius had the alarm clock he invented set to go off in the english class?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How the fuck would I know?  I wasn't there.  I'm just a dumb Georgia hick thinking about the next time I get to fuck my sister.  At least I don't see terrorists under every fucking bush.  Remain vigilant, don't see shit that isn't there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Point proven, thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point proven, thanks!

You should work for the CIA or Homeland Security, as you appear to have psychic powers.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:33:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And we do need more kids like him. You think the fundamental terrorists are into science and NASA? NASA is a godless atheist creation. We need more kids interested in stuff like this (it doesn't matter if he is a genius or not, he can learn to work in the tech field) and the more modern Muslims in the US, the less fundamental bullshit we have. We should be encouraging this behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah terrorists are building Qassam 3 rockets that they can shoot into Israel from 16 kilometers away even though they are uneducated idiots. Not every terrorist is an uneducated goat fucking farmer.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean other than the fact he's 14 and 14 year old kids make mistakes sometimes?  It's kind of part of being a kid.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

You mean other than the fact he's 14 and 14 year old kids make mistakes sometimes?  It's kind of part of being a kid.
View Quote

So why then get upset when he's investigated for doing something stupid? Teenagers get stopped by the police all the time. Teenagers get put into handcuffs all the time. Why should I care about this case versus the thousands that happen every day?

Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So why then get upset when he's investigated for doing something stupid? Teenagers get stopped by the police all the time. Teenagers get put into handcuffs all the time. Why should I care about this case versus the thousands that happen every day?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You all sure as fuck cared about the pop tart kid.

this is just as retarded.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep an elementary aged kid biting a pop tart is the same thing as a high school "genius" "inventing" a clock.

Yes people over reacted, however this young man created some of that over reaction by his own actions.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top