Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to mention what they are doing to our soil.

Edit- Damn, got butt fucked out of page 3 ownage.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother is gay. I think I knew before he did. He was reluctant to come out but he found out I have no issues with it.

Choose to MMOB.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The kid may have a gay repressed uncle.
View Quote
Deep down, everybody's a homo, right?  And extending, deep down, everybody's a pedo, right?  And, deep down, everybody wants sex with horses, right?  And, so forth.  No more boundaries, no more right and wrong.  An undisciplined, directionless culture.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:08:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm glad you took the time to write all that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.
I'm glad you took the time to write all that.
Is this like AA, where you say that because you can relate?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Homosexuality is mental illness and should not be enabled. Good on you OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My step brother was off shopping and his wife told me. She said she was surprised I didn't know. Sorry I don't think of young boys sexuality I assume they are all young men. She's a democrat he's a RINO.

I told her I don't accept homosexuality and she told me I'm banned from the house. I said ok, I will not acknowledge and not talk about his sexuality if you don't ban me from the house. I have 3 other nephews I like.

When I asked her if she has a psychologist lined up to fix him she went stupid.

I don't like gays, even in my family. I grew up were that wasn't an option. We were expected to be men.

Not a parent so don't pretend i know what to do in this situation. Not even sure what I'm going to say to him next time I see him.
Homosexuality is mental illness and should not be enabled. Good on you OP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Writing off a nephew because he's gay is pretty lame. I think it's weird, but I always choose the side of freedom. YMMV. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:11:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#9]
lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:15:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like my dad.

He found out his brother was gay:

Dad: fella, just found out your uncle _____ is gay
Fella: oh okay, i hope things are going well for him.
Dad: fella, you dont understand. Hes gay. Hes fucking gay.
Fella: i understand, im not sure i care much
Dad: fella fella fella. You dont understand. Hes a goddamn faggot. Hes gayer than fuck.
Fella: dad, im aware of the term. I really dont care. I dont think its right but he doesnt need my approval
Dad: FELLA. WHY ARENT YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS???! HE FUCKS GUYS IN THE ASS. HES A FUCKIN HOMO.
Fella: i get it, so?
Dad: *fucking meltdown*      YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT. WHY DONT YOU MOVE TO MAINE AND FUCK YOUR FAGGOT UNCLE WITH HIS FAGGOT LOVER. SMELL HIS DICK. THATS WHAT BEING A FAG SMELLS LIKE. *click, hung up phone*

Im wound tight but dad has issues. We have this conversation once a year when he forgets he alreadh told me. He has had this theory that im a faggot and wetback since i was young (he hates gays and mexicans) despite the fact that i get my Hispanic last name from him. He would always tell me to go back home (implying mexico) even though i was born 60 miles away in kansas and he was born 60 miles away in colorado. Grandpa was born in colorado too. Not sure beyond that but the only relatives in the last 4 generations to immigrate were my moms great grandparents from ireland.

Hes hateful, that guy.

Im the stereotypical mans man. But i dont care much about other mens sexual deeds.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Mutherfucker, You made me log in to respond to you dumb ass post...

What the fuck is wrong with you? seriously?

Your FAMILY decided that they like a certain look, or style, or sex, of a person and you react like some 18th century preacher condemning shit all to haities?

I am a mans type of man, fast cars, big guns, tiny bitches in bikinis, lots of booze type of guy.....YOU SIR ARE AN ASSHOLE
for doing what you are doing.  ACCEPT! YOU LIKE FORD, HE LIKES CHEVY!!!!
so fuckin what man? I'm not all for gay this and gay that bullshit everyday in the news. It isn't normal. BUT its what you have right now. make sure he grows up a responsible person.
CAUSE god knows what people would think of what you like or I like in the bedroom....
Someone would find it shun-worthy I'm sure.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes, it does. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being gay doesn't make you any less of a man....
Yes, it does. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread has not yet realized its full potential.

There's still time.
View Quote
Well...is it OP's step nephew?  No blood relationship?

Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have 3 kids op. My daughter is my oldest. Shes very attractive and we're very close. One day out off the blue she asked me why her boyfriend wants to do her in the ass. That nearly broke my soul. But if any of my kids turned out gay I'd love them just the same.
View Quote
I figured a guy with an avatar like that would understand.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Who gives a shit?
Is he going to suck a dick during Thanksgiving dinner?
As long as he doesn't rattle the china while you're trying to carve the turkey, stay out of his bedroom and tell him to not redecorate yours.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes, it does. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it does. 
Please provide examples to prove your claim.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Man, that’s so sad...

hes gonna miss out on your company and you sound so great!  I bet you’re a blast at parties!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
When he becomes the first openly gay president OP won't get invited to the White House.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it does. 
It is uncanny how often I disagree with you
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not gay and don't agree with the lifestyle.
That said I have known gay people all my life. Worked with gays, hunted with gays, etc.
Each to his own. Don't try to push it on me and we won't have a problem.

Life's too short to worry about what other people do in their bedroom.

I surely wouldn't diss a relative just because he/she was gay.

I have a friend with a gay son. I never had a problem with him till just recently.
He became a radical gay and thinks straight people have a problem. He is real vocal about it.
He doesn't throw his radical crap towards me so I still don't have a problem with him.

I just don't care.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:25:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have 3 kids op. My daughter is my oldest. Shes very attractive and we're very close. One day out off the blue she asked me why her boyfriend wants to do her in the ass. That nearly broke my soul. But if any of my kids turned out gay I'd love them just the same.
I do, but it's a completely different fucking ballgame when your daughter sprinkles these words of wisdom.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:26:26 PM EDT
[#22]
How old is the kid OP?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:29:57 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m with you OP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:32:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I do, but it's a completely different fucking ballgame when your daughter sprinkles these words of wisdom.
View Quote
I'm sure your wife's dad also thought about what you did to her since you have 3 kids...

Or it's just the way things go...
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:36:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My step brother was off shopping and his wife told me. She said she was surprised I didn't know. Sorry I don't think of young boys sexuality I assume they are all young men. She's a democrat he's a RINO.

I told her I don't accept homosexuality and she told me I'm banned from the house. I said ok, I will not acknowledge and not talk about his sexuality if you don't ban me from the house. I have 3 other nephews I like.

When I asked her if she has a psychologist lined up to fix him she went stupid.

I don't like gays, even in my family. I grew up were that wasn't an option. We were expected to be men.

Not a parent so don't pretend i know what to do in this situation. Not even sure what I'm going to say to him next time I see him.
View Quote
She's not the one who went stupid.

Apparently your feelings about family aren't as important to you as your feelings about gays.  It's probably won't do any good to ask you to think about that for a minute.

Why don't you just talk to him like you always have?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm sure your wife's dad also thought about what you did to her since you have 3 kids...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been dead since she was a infant. But i understand your point.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#27]
OP. Here's how GD works. You say something like

"Teen" shoots and kills man

And everyone tunes in on the racial side of the story. One might even think there are a lot of racists on this site from the posters, but that is not the case. It is part of arfcom culture. But, if you say it like this

Black kid shoots and kills man, we should send them back to africa

Everyone will come out of the woodwork to call you racist. They will try to get you banned. Your thread will certainly get locked. You may get a timeout.

It's like this with all protected classes. Arfcommers always decry media racial, gender, and sexual preference programming yet demonstrate this programming in a highly aggregressive manner as you have just experienced.

I mean holy fuck, look at the programming in this one
"Mutherfucker, You made me log in to respond to you dumb ass post...

Your FAMILY decided that they like a certain look, or style, or sex, of a person and you react like some 18th century preacher condemning shit all to haities?

I am a mans type of man, fast cars, big guns, tiny bitches in bikinis, lots of booze type of guy.....YOU SIR ARE AN ASSHOLE
for doing what you are doing. ACCEPT! YOU LIKE FORD, HE LIKES CHEVY!!!!
so fuckin what man? I'm not all for gay this and gay that bullshit everyday in the news. It isn't normal. BUT its what you have right now. make sure he grows up a responsible person.
CAUSE god knows what people would think of what you like or I like in the bedroom....
Someone would find it shun-worthy I'm sure."
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The kid may have a gay repressed uncle.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#29]
OP. What you do is grow the fuck up. It’s family, it’s life. Period. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP. Here's how GD works. You say something like

"Teen" shoots and kills man

And everyone tunes in on the racial side of the story. One might even think there are a lot of racists on this site from the posters, but that is not the case. It is part of arfcom culture. But, if you say it like this

Black kid shoots and kills man, we should send them back to africa

Everyone will come out of the woodwork to call you racist. They will try to get you banned. Your thread will certainly get locked. You may get a timeout.

It's like this with all protected classes. Arfcommers always decry media racial, gender, and sexual preference programming yet demonstrate this programming in a highly aggregressive manner as you have just experienced.

I mean holy fuck, look at the programming in this one
"Mutherfucker, You made me log in to respond to you dumb ass post...

for doing what you are doing. ACCEPT! YOU LIKE FORD, HE LIKES CHEVY!!!!
Someone would find it shun-worthy I'm sure."
View Quote
Tell me, 17er, who the fuck are you to tell OP, with a join date of 6 years prior than you, how GD is?

Who were you previously?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Have you tried getting a prayer group together and praying that he becomes straight?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Have you tried getting a prayer group together and praying that he becomes straight?
View Quote
This ^  I hear you can pray the gay away!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Tell me, 17er, who the fuck are you to tell OP, with a join date of 6 years prior than you, how GD is?

Who were you previously?
View Quote
If my argument is flawed, feel free to counter with an actual rebuttal instead of the typical stfu 17er
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Mutherfucker, You made me log in to respond to you dumb ass post...

for doing what you are doing.  ACCEPT! YOU LIKE FORD, HE LIKES CHEVY!!!!
Someone would find it shun-worthy I'm sure.
View Quote
Pretty much this. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

When my brother came out he was more nervous to tell me than anyone else. You know how big a piece of shit I felt like for that?  Fuck that. Love your nephew.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#35]
OP=TOOL
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Obamas fault

FBHO
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#37]
There's an asshole in every family.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If my argument is flawed, feel free to counter with an actual rebuttal instead of the typical stfu 17er
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who were you previously?
See, you don’t know GD.  That argument works here

Edit:  sweet Christ!  I’ve been here nearly a decade!  My beautiful life! Wasted!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This ^  I hear you can pray the gay away!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#40]
OP, next time you go out in public with him do this around male waiters and such....

Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I had a dog once that chased the chickens. When he caught one, he didn't try to eat it...he humped the shit outta it.

That dog was just fucked up in the head...but he was funny to watch.  
View Quote
Plizzanet Earth with Snoop Dogg - Cold-blooded Seal
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:05:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#43]
I feel like a lot of bi-sexual or really young homosexuals are just trying to be trendy. If they are in my boat I just be myself and try to be a strong influence while they are in my presence because in their personal lives they probably have weak ass pussies for roll model's.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:07:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, I'm glad these idiots are starting to die off.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Wow
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Good for you OP.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:10:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I’ll bet this didn’t go the way you thought it would, OP. Let me pile on a bit.

I personally don’t like faggotry. I don’t believe “gay marriage” even exists. But what I really am aware of is nobody gives a shit what I think about any of it, so I don’t share my unsolicited opinions.

What is likely wrong with you, OP, is that you have elevated your place (in your head) to be some sort of arbiter of morality in your family. Ask around, I’ll bet none of them give a rat’s ass what you think.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Reads this then looks at your avatar....
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is the op a retard?
View Quote
No OP was raised to look at this sort of thing as not normal...which it isn't. No matter how much people like you think it is fine people like me see it as a mental illness. I will never accept the gay lesbian transgender transsexual as being a perfectly healthy and wholesome lifestyle. 
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#50]
OP, you know,  most boys go gay because they were molested by their uncles. You are probably suspect number one right now.  You should call up your stepbrother's wife and emphatically deny ever molesting the boy. It's the only way to protect your good name.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top