Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/24/2016 10:54:44 AM EDT
Hillary will attempt to show strength by attacking Trump.  She'll try to get votes by saying Trump's a rich guy that will be dangerous to minorities and poor folks.  

Trump will link Hillary to past/future terrorists coming in the USA.  He'll try to get votes by saying how many jobs he'll create for minorities and poor folks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Shitshow
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Mostly cloudy with a high chance of a lung being hacked onto the debate floor at some point.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
50% chance of coughing
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to drink every time Hillary dodges a scandal question by saying some variant of "that's in the past and I think Americans want to hear about the future direction of the country."

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:01:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Honestly?

I think Clinton has been rope-a-doping and will come out of the gates way better than any of us are expecting her to.  She's a career politician, this is what she does…she won't be beaten easily.  Trump has to stay calm, stay on message, and appear in control and "presidential".  Trump doesn't have to "win" he just has to "beat the spread".  If he can do good enough on the policy stuff, look good (see JFK vs. Nixon), and avoid putting his foot in his mouth that would be ideal.  He needs to play it as safe as his personality will allow.

If she goes into a coughing fit or fainting spell all bets are off.  An interesting discussion is what should Trump do if she can't stop coughing or looks like she is about to faint?  I think he needs to be as chivalrous as possible without looking tacky; maybe let her cough for an awkward bit and then request they go to commercial (no commercials currently planned).
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I read a piece which said trump wants to let Clinton talk a lot, since the more people listen to her the less they like her.
Now that the cat is out of the bag, I think Clinton will keep her answers short. Trump will keep to his strategy and do the same.

As a result all the questions will be asked and answered in not more than thirty minutes.
Lester will have to sing, dance, perform magic tricks, etc. to fill the rest of the time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:03:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Cunty w/ a 20% chance of little penis.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I expect this:

... followed by this:

I WON! NO, I WON! YOU DIDN'T WIN, I WON! ARE YOU NUTS I CLEARLY WON! YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T WIN SO I WON!

The Media then declares Hillary the winner.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Gladiator sports. Not worth watching IMO, doesn't interest me and although the news outlets will try to get everyone to believe that the debate is the most important event to ever occur.....they are, as usual, full of shit. It will be more than fully covered by 200 million morons, and I have already had my fill of their bullshit. Besides, most voters are already taken, one way or the other.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#10]
I forecast collusion, with the moderator picking a side, instead of asking questions and controlling time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#11]
FPNI.

Punch-drunk has-been champ versus boisterous man-child with ADD.

Should be fun though.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
50% chance of coughing
View Quote

I'd put it at 60% at least.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#13]
OP by OP: So what's your forecast for the Trump-Clinton debate?
View Quote

Dark, foggy,  a pulsating and expanding Actinic glow to the east, with a chance of shitfaced waterglass.

Hail Kek
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I got an invitation to a local democratic "watching party" and thought how fun it would be to go and be the only guy for Trump.  I'd probably get stabbed in the eye though.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#15]
If Hillary raises the health issue, Trump will say: "Hillary, I'm sorry you were ill.  I hope you get better."
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Won't matter how the debate goes. msm will declare total victory for hateful hitlery.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I got an invitation to a local democratic "watching party" and thought how fun it would be to go and be the only guy for Trump.  I'd probably get stabbed in the eye though.
View Quote

If I lived in Texas, I might go along with you.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Im voting Trump no matter what, but I foresee him putting his foot in his mouth
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#19]
When ANYTHING gets hyped up........the event rarely lives up to the anticipation.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Won't matter how the debate goes. msm will declare total victory for hateful hitlery.
View Quote

True. She has already won. All she has to do is not die.....and she will be declared the tireless warrior who won the battle for the folks.  She fought back pneumonia.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like it's going to rain here.  1.5-2 inches.

Low is going to finally be below 60, so that'll be nice.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubtful. Trump is a smart guy who got himself to where he is by doing what needs to be done. He knows how to play the game.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:14 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm calling more Pneumonia less than halfway in!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Doubtful. Trump is a smart guy who got himself to where he is by doing what needs to be done. He knows how to play the game.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you are right.  But he does have a long history of foot in mouth so far in the election cycle.  That is just real talk.  

I hope he is able to completely expose her for the fraud she is.  But I do worry he will get carried away.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Trump will be smooth, relaxed, Presidential and stick to delineating  the differences between his policies and Hillary's.

"Are you better off now than you were 8 yrs ago?  You've been in Washington for 30 yrs. and had every opportunity to make things better but you haven't."

Trump has a good sense of humor which I expect he'll use against Hilly too.  I think she'll be terrified when she waddles onto the stage.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
50% chance of coughing

Right now she's resting and getting every known medical treatment under the sun so that she can stand there for 90 minutes without pissing herself or coughing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#28]
He's going to go to work on her with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#29]
the drugs they are using to prop her up will have a deleterious effect on her performance...hopefully the liar will choke on her own lies...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#30]

"Mr. Trump, you said that Secretary Clinton is deceitful.  However, we have a quote here from fact-checking site politifact.com that she has in fact never lied in her life.  Why do you hate women?"
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump will be smooth, relaxed, Presidential and stick to delineating  the differences between his policies and Hillary's.

View Quote

I hope you're right... but there has been absolutely zero evidence presented so far that he's capable of such a thing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's going to go to work on her with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
View Quote

I don't think so.

He is going to act presidential. That is all he needs to do and he knows it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I hope you're right... but there has been absolutely zero evidence presented so far that he's capable of such a thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that in the "mini-debate" last month he was a pretty cool customer. He toned everything down a lot from the GOP debates.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#34]
IMHO, both will come across as the idiots that they are.  MSM will declare her the best debater in 500 years and that next to her, Trump is a retard child.

She has the most to lose but he needs to hold his tongue and not spout the first thing that comes to mind.  I guarantee that he will put his foot in his mouth at least 5 times.  Anyone know his shoe size (12 or 13 IIRC)?  If so that isn't so large that he will choke to death on it, just have to hope that he doesn't get both feet in at the same time.

Edit: If he comes across as knowing the facts and acts presidential, he will win the debate.  Everyone I talk to seem to think he is going to have some foot in mouth episodes so expectations will be low on his part.  

Forgot to add that I hope he wins the debate but still can't stand him.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Can't wait to see her fall off her step stool.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#36]
they drug her up so much trying to get her through the whole thing that she starts to drool towards the end, shorting out her microphone and catching her podium on fire

by the time she reacts to it her moomoo has also caught fire and trump has taken off his jacket and wrestled her to the ground with it, trying to smother the fire

the next day trump is said to have orchestrated the whole ordeal in order to assert dominance over the element of fire and the entire female sex.  hillary is heralded as a hero, beating both male priviledge and fire, the untamed element

the other two debates are canceled to protect her from the loose cannon that is trump, her poll numbers soar and we're restricted to 24" single shot shotguns smaller than 28ga

that's one way it could go, anyway
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#37]
87% chance of hurt feels, mixed with lies and sexual innuendo.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#38]
I hope he does well. But I would not put any sum of money larger than a dollar on it
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Honestly?

I think Clinton has been rope-a-doping and will come out of the gates way better than any of us are expecting her to..
View Quote

I'm thinking the same. I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I hope you are right.  But he does have a long history of foot in mouth so far in the election cycle.  That is just real talk.    

I hope he is able to completely expose her for the fraud she is.  But I do worry he will get carried away.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The press loves to spin Trump's statements.  

- Lester Holt: "Are you planning to kill terrorists?"

- Trump: "We'll carefully identify terrorists that are plotting to murder thousands of Americans, and eliminate those threats."

- Next day CNN headline: "Trump is planning to kill people."

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:54:06 AM EDT
[#41]
I predict after the first ten minutes everyone will change the channel.  And at the 38 minute mark she will fall out.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#43]
I think Trump will be strong but not overly so. I remember Bush showed up weak in the first debate back in 2000. I don't think Trump would repeat that.

I expect Hillary to try too hard and make people dislike her even more.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

- Trump: "We'll carefully identify terrorists that are plotting to murder thousands of Americans, and eliminate those threats."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Regardless of your isolated spin quote.  Which has happened a bunch. In turn what has happened a bunch is Trump has inartfully stated and idea that got him into hot water.  Either because it was so easily spun, or because it was stupid.  

To not acknowledge this has happened on many occasions is blind or disingenuous.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#45]

She will be pumped full of more Methamphetamines than an Einsatzkommando on the Eastern Front.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Despite her many many faults Clinton is not a stupid politician and has probably been preparing for this debate for months, that combined with a dem friendly moderator I don't think Trump is going to come out looking like the winner.

Trump REALLY needs to look good during this debate because it will probably be the single most watched political event in US history to date.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#48]
It will be a boring debate.  They will say nothing.  Record ratings for the network.
MSM will declare Hillary the winner if she stays conscious.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#49]
There will be a "family" emergency Bill with chest pains or some such and Hitlery will not be able to attend
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Honestly?

I think Clinton has been rope-a-doping and will come out of the gates way better than any of us are expecting her to.  She's a career politician, this is what she does…she won't be beaten easily.

View Quote

LOL no...

Clinton has never faced a debate opponent who actually had balls.  The closest she got was against Obama in the 2008 primaries and he destroyed her while pulling his punches.

Hillary has had 8 more years of terrible decisions, bad leadership, and scandals since then.  The media is going to try to make her look good but there's a reason her campaign has kept her away from the press for nearly a year... there are too many questions she can't answer and, when she tries, she comes across as shrill and defensive.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top