Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have never seen a bigger bunch of grown men aka "real men that actually like full contact sports" act like a bunch of sniveling snowflakes.

"We don't want politics in our sports."

GTFO, politics is in everything!

If Trump announced a rally/speech during the Super Bowl halftime stage, the same "get politics out of sports" types here would be screaming MAGA

Even my biggest MAGA friends are bewildered why so many on social media (and here) are clutching their pearls/passing out on their fainting couches simply because of some easily ignorable nonsense.

"Oh my, we must boycott the NFL, this is just tooo much...giving me the vapors!"

And please, stop with the sanctimonious "I was OUTRAGED, I was in the stands and THREE people near me were sitting down during the anthem!  I'm a vet and that angers me!"

Excuse me? Have any of you actually hung out on a typical Marine Corps base when it's time for Colors? (and yes, I was an 03)

Half the unit is staying inside the entrances of buildings because they DON'T want to be caught outside/having to stand through it. Then you have the other groups outside that start to hear the beginning of colors and make a dead sprint to any nearby doorway so NOT to be caught outside. This isn't the shitbirds, this is EVERYONE.

This happened daily on many Marine infantry battalion bases I was stationed on or visited. I saw on Camp Horno, Mateo, Margarita/1st Recon, 29 Palms, Oki, etc..  And yes, this was 2005-2010, not some garrison peacetime. The only time you rarely saw it was on mainside or near 52/infantry school simply because you used to have terrorizing figures like SGT MAJ Vines patrolling.

I don't want to hear any recent vets become all sanctimonious because we all did our best to avoid it too. This is just the daily....not even the dreaded Friday medley.  

I still can't figure why there is so many threads about it. Why are you all so damn upset? If it bothers you so much, simply start watching the game at the kickoff? Do you avoid movies because the upcoming previews piss you off?

Who gives a shit what goes on before??? By being a bunch of "OMG, time to boycott" you sound like a bunch of triggered old ladies clutching their knitting balls. Fuck the non-football bullshit, I came to watch modern day gladiatiors trying to kill each other. If a bunch of players kneeling hurts your sensitive feelings, go watch figure skating or something. I seriously cannot believe this place and the level of butthurt.  

One last thing. Like I said earlier, my MAGA friends can't wrap their heads around why so many conservatives are literally pissing themselves over this situation (as you can see here with the 30 various threads that give up to the minute drama queen updates: "OMG Buffy, did you see that? The dolphins are now kneeling too. Better tell everyone ASAP!!" It's like you're all going out of your way to be offended just like your typical SJW pansy liberal.

My diehard MAGA friends can only assume that the usual culprits are fanning the flames: Hannity and Limbaugh. None of us watch Hannity or listen to Rush but by the amount of just pure rage/emotions over something so trivial, I can only assume Hannity/Rush are making this a BIG deal and really laying down the rhetoric (and I'm assuming they're doing the "Boycott NFL because of the thugs" since that seems to be the usual parroting/talking point here).

Everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Football is still awesome and this is the best sport in the US, hands down. We know this "protest" is just current flavor of the month and will be as relevant as Livestrong bracelets in the coming months. Meanwhile when you all realize you made a mountain out of a mole hill, you'll sit back and realize how much NFL you missed and really regret it.

This forum was the absolute last place I figured on seeing such pearl clutching over something so nonsensical. These "protestors" are like children acting up, the more you give them attention, the more they're going to push. If Trump could keep his mouth fucking shut we wouldn't have all the extra "now we need to double down!" needless drama this weekend. All he did was flame the flames and gives these kneeling fucks even MORE ammo,

In case we haven't forgot....

WOW, great idea huh? Let's stop focusing on nonsense, huh, Trump????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKhUWesWkAEWvcU.jpg
View Quote

So you're angry with people that angry with the NFL and don't want to spend their hard earned money on this bullshit? Why would anyone patronize a business or organization that continually shits on the country that I love?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It's their right to not stand for the anthem. It's also my right to not give another cent to the NFL through watching games or buying merchandise, and I choose to do so.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Join date.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Politics is downstream of culture.

There's a credible argument to be made that the reason we're in this mess in the first goddamn place is because there was no aggressive response in the culture wars.
View Quote
We are going to keep "losing" the culture war if we don't focus on what I listed. Grandiose displays like this are superfluous compared to the decades of liberal doctrine pushed into the variety of insitutions of power.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yea, no big deal....

Its only communists declaring war on our nation, cops, veterans and an entire race of light-skinned people
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y'all are acting like children, making a fuss over nothing.
Yea, no big deal....

Its only communists declaring war on our nation, cops, veterans and an entire race of light-skinned people
Do you refuse to do business with all people who disagree with your political views?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tactical, are your arms tired from making so many strawmen? 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seattleite?
No shit.

But tl;dr, so whatever.

Fuck the NFL and any product that associates with them.
China is a far more substantial threat the US than a few professional sports players. So I can assume that you are boycotting

*All products from China
*All products which contain a part made in China
*All products from any company with any association to China

Anything else would be inconsistent.
Those flag-disrespecting, multi-millionaire, moron-puppets are worth my disdain at the moment.
So I can assume that you are boycotting the Chinese, as they were responsible for the deaths of 33,652 American Servicemen between 1950 and 1953?
Hardly. I simply don't base my purchasing decisions based on what a few employees of the company in question believe. I enjoy watching football games. I like the weather outside while walking to the stadium, I enjoy appreciating the pure athleticism and intelligence of the players, and I like watching games with my father. A few players kneeling for the flag is not nearly enough for me to overcome that.

I think Trump was out of line in this case. There were only a few players doing it, and then he insulted the whole lot of them. Imagine if (say you were a machinist) some machinists were protesting the flag, and then the President sends out a tweet blasting the whole profession. I can't imagine you being pleased.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hardly. I simply don't base my purchasing decisions based on what a few employees of the company in question believe. I enjoy watching football games. I like the weather outside while walking to the stadium, I enjoy appreciating the pure athleticism and intelligence of the players, and I like watching games with my father. A few players kneeling for the flag is not nearly enough for me to overcome that.

I think Trump was out of line in this case. There were only a few players doing it, and then he insulted the whole lot of them. Imagine if (say you were a machinist) some machinists were protesting the flag, and then the President sends out a tweet blasting the whole profession. I can't imagine you being pleased.
View Quote
If I were a machinist I would agree with the president. Wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No, tactical has a point.

Buying a shirt for your kid at Walmart so you can afford food is exactly the same as a communist millionaire declaring hate of our nation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seattleite?
No shit.

But tl;dr, so whatever.

Fuck the NFL and any product that associates with them.
China is a far more substantial threat the US than a few professional sports players. So I can assume that you are boycotting

*All products from China
*All products which contain a part made in China
*All products from any company with any association to China

Anything else would be inconsistent.
Those flag-disrespecting, multi-millionaire, moron-puppets are worth my disdain at the moment.
So I can assume that you are boycotting the Chinese, as they were responsible for the deaths of 33,652 American Servicemen between 1950 and 1953?
No, tactical has a point.

Buying a shirt for your kid at Walmart so you can afford food is exactly the same as a communist millionaire declaring hate of our nation.

Never claimed them to be exactly the same. You are debating the magnitude of the situation, not the principles. The PRINCIPLE is exactly the same: conducting financial business with people that disagree with you.

Considering the level of virtue signaling here, I'm amazed that some of you aren't proclaiming that people who shop at walmart are committing active treason against the US.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't support thuggery or the blatant disrespect to promote their agenda. Go away 16'r.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#13]
"Muh heroes in tights that I vicariously derive a semblance of masculinity from...!!"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Most NFL players weren't kneeling or raising fists. Then Trump blasts them all, and SHOCKINGLY they were offended. Wouldn't you be?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Muh heroes in tights that I vicariously derive a semblance of masculinity from...!!"
View Quote
Muh Sportsball! Muh Thugs! Muh National Felons League!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have never seen a bigger bunch of grown men aka "real men that actually like full contact sports" act like a bunch of sniveling snowflakes.

"We don't want politics in our sports."

GTFO, politics is in everything!

If Trump announced a rally/speech during the Super Bowl halftime stage, the same "get politics out of sports" types here would be screaming MAGA

Even my biggest MAGA friends are bewildered why so many on social media (and here) are clutching their pearls/passing out on their fainting couches simply because of some easily ignorable nonsense.

"Oh my, we must boycott the NFL, this is just tooo much...giving me the vapors!"

And please, stop with the sanctimonious "I was OUTRAGED, I was in the stands and THREE people near me were sitting down during the anthem!  I'm a vet and that angers me!"

Excuse me? Have any of you actually hung out on a typical Marine Corps base when it's time for Colors? (and yes, I was an 03)

Half the unit is staying inside the entrances of buildings because they DON'T want to be caught outside/having to stand through it. Then you have the other groups outside that start to hear the beginning of colors and make a dead sprint to any nearby doorway so NOT to be caught outside. This isn't the shitbirds, this is EVERYONE.

This happened daily on many Marine infantry battalion bases I was stationed on or visited. I saw on Camp Horno, Mateo, Margarita/1st Recon, 29 Palms, Oki, etc..  And yes, this was 2005-2010, not some garrison peacetime. The only time you rarely saw it was on mainside or near 52/infantry school simply because you used to have terrorizing figures like SGT MAJ Vines patrolling.

I don't want to hear any recent vets become all sanctimonious because we all did our best to avoid it too. This is just the daily....not even the dreaded Friday medley.  

I still can't figure why there is so many threads about it. Why are you all so damn upset? If it bothers you so much, simply start watching the game at the kickoff? Do you avoid movies because the upcoming previews piss you off?

Who gives a shit what goes on before??? By being a bunch of "OMG, time to boycott" you sound like a bunch of triggered old ladies clutching their knitting balls. Fuck the non-football bullshit, I came to watch modern day gladiatiors trying to kill each other. If a bunch of players kneeling hurts your sensitive feelings, go watch figure skating or something. I seriously cannot believe this place and the level of butthurt.  

One last thing. Like I said earlier, my MAGA friends can't wrap their heads around why so many conservatives are literally pissing themselves over this situation (as you can see here with the 30 various threads that give up to the minute drama queen updates: "OMG Buffy, did you see that? The dolphins are now kneeling too. Better tell everyone ASAP!!" It's like you're all going out of your way to be offended just like your typical SJW pansy liberal.

My diehard MAGA friends can only assume that the usual culprits are fanning the flames: Hannity and Limbaugh. None of us watch Hannity or listen to Rush but by the amount of just pure rage/emotions over something so trivial, I can only assume Hannity/Rush are making this a BIG deal and really laying down the rhetoric (and I'm assuming they're doing the "Boycott NFL because of the thugs" since that seems to be the usual parroting/talking point here).

Everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Football is still awesome and this is the best sport in the US, hands down. We know this "protest" is just current flavor of the month and will be as relevant as Livestrong bracelets in the coming months. Meanwhile when you all realize you made a mountain out of a mole hill, you'll sit back and realize how much NFL you missed and really regret it.

This forum was the absolute last place I figured on seeing such pearl clutching over something so nonsensical. These "protestors" are like children acting up, the more you give them attention, the more they're going to push. If Trump could keep his mouth fucking shut we wouldn't have all the extra "now we need to double down!" needless drama this weekend. All he did was flame the flames and gives these kneeling fucks even MORE ammo,

In case we haven't forgot....

WOW, great idea huh? Let's stop focusing on nonsense, huh, Trump????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKhUWesWkAEWvcU.jpg
View Quote

Thread title should be;

Butthurt NFL fan, writes a 10,000 word essay on why he thinks others shouldn't be butthurt.

oh, and like the rest of the members in this thread TLDR
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Never claimed them to be exactly the same. You are debating the magnitude of the situation, not the principles. The PRINCIPLE is exactly the same: conducting financial business with people that disagree with you.

Considering the level of virtue signaling here, I'm amazed that some of you aren't proclaiming that people who shop at walmart are committing active treason against the US.
View Quote
You need to brush up on your alinsky tactics. You're just not good at it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No. Most NFL players weren't kneeling or raising fists. Then Trump blasts them all, and SHOCKINGLY they were offended. Wouldn't you be?
View Quote
No I would not. God, Country and family. Why is this so hard for you people?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Oh no I'm going to hide so I won't loose 38 seconds of my life.  you owe me some pushups jar head.

OP in the corps did you spend alot of times as an emergency  blower on submarines

if you served. act like you served  otherwise I'm calling stolen valor on you.

If the corps allowed you to go hide during reveille then I'm shocked the Army did not allow that kind of  bull shit we were nearly always  out doing PT like combat troops.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Too funny dude
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
You must have missed the parts where NFL players were shit talking Trump before and after the election.

NFL started it.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#24]
from 2016 about the reason for kneeling

not that it will matter to most here...but had he wanted to disrespect the flag or service members he would've just continued to sit...After discussing with a long snapper (and former Green Beret) he started kneeling to show respect to those who served and died.

ETA: article has been updated so it bears today's date but the original article was written in Nov 2016
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#25]
It's spreading. Liberals are kneeling at home.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#27]
will probably offend some but i don't give a shit -

im not butthurt because i was never a fan of the NFL. its an idiotic game where you watch teams consisting of (mostly) low IQ, white-people-and-police-hating, wife beating, drunk driving, drug dealing thugs whose sole redeeming quality is their physique throw a ball around while wearing tights. yeah, some players are great guys but I'd wager for every 1 great guy there are 4-9 thug types. and before you accuse me of being an angry white guy i should note im an old latino with skin so dark it rivals some of the players. 

instead of wasting my time depending on multi millionaires for entertainment I've instead elected to spend the last few decades of sundays, mondays, and thursdays on more productive ventures like work, home improvement, spending time with my children, working on cars, camping, hunting, hiking, fishing, smoking, drinking, or just about anything else under the sun. 

there is a culture war in this country to be fought and won. if you aren't willing to throw down every once in a while to keep the leftists from the gates then you aren't deserving of the rights you so selfishly enjoy while letting an entire army of anti-america, anti-constitution socialist sympathizing zealots take over our institutions and culture. for decades leftists have suppressed conservative voices in business, fired conservative employees, cancelled conservative television and demanded that every american in the nation conform to their principles. if we dont draw a line somewhere soon there won't be any place left to draw one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/R2ig3wX.png
View Quote
Look at you giving them the attention they crave
Keep spreading you angst, it is what butters their bread

Here's one for you to spread around, I sat on my ass drinking beer during several National Anthem plays 
Are you triggered? Gonna get all angsty? Call me bad names?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, i guess its time to add the OP to my boycott list.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
that's the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most young people today have no respect for god or country.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Except he didn't do that.  He said:

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a (expletive) off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!'”

He was speaking of the flag-disrespectors (like the Kaepernicks of the league).  

Facts matter.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a (expletive) off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!'”

Facts matter.  
BOOM! Headshot. LOL at Tactical. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No, they are protesting about the discriminating against African Americans and how they are "unfairly treated" and how bad the country is. They came right out and said it.

Now they want a whole protest month. 

It's an extension of the statue fiasco, and BLM 
View Quote
By all means, keep fighting the straw man. It's obvious cause and effect. You had a handful of guys kneeling before this last Sunday. Then Trump says the SOB's should be fired, then whole teams link arms and sit it out...

...so you think whole teams suddenly joined BLM over the course of 24-48 hours rather than they are standing up for their teammates who Trump wants to be fired over their (idiotic) free speech expression?

Gotcha.

No doubt there are activists on the left who would love to paint it as a unified social justice movement across the whole NFL...and you actually give that interpretation legitimacy by buying into the lie and ranting against it.

Congrats. Keep fighting it. People will give it the same legitimacy that you (as the enemy) ascribe to it. Of course, who is in favor of cops killing blacks without cause? No one. We don't. But you keep legitimizing the feelz argument while having the heavier burden of proving with facts that it's a fake controversy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts matter.  
Looks like some leftist got caught lying to further a false narrative.......surprise surprise.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
And Trump knows that picking a fight with the NFL over this will get the players to act out worse while also riling up Trump's base.
View Quote
It will definitely rile the base and prompt a reaction among players.

However, whether the players' actions are seen as "worse" is up for debate. That's my problem with Trump. He gave the SJW's a cause (free speech in the workplace) with which to bring in a bunch of non-SJW's to the protest.

Had he kept his pie-hole shut, you would have had the same handful of players sitting out and another sports news segment this week about why CK doesn't have a job. Big freakin' deal.

But now we have this. And apparently too many in this echo chamber think we're going to win on the issue of firing people over their political expression. How do you guys think organized labor is going to use this?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Muh Sportsball! Muh Thugs! Muh National Felons League!
View Quote
Why beat around the bush, just say it..
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Freedom is scary?  lulz.

go into your job today and yell at the top of your lungs "my boss can suck my fucking dick"

Go on, champ!  Show me your patriotic exercise of your freedom.

Let me know how it goes for you.
View Quote
That whoosh was the point going over your head.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary?  lulz.

go into your job today and yell at the top of your lungs "my boss can suck my fucking dick"

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#40]
another but muh entertainment cry babies
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#41]
FOP

FTNFL

oh and MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom is scary?  lulz.

Yep.
The hell it did.

More Alinskyite leftist bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you are employed by someone else and hold false asinine views, and have found an offensive way to present it, should your employer pay you to represent his business while you offend and insult his customers?
View Quote
I guess that depends on whether he thinks he has more to gain or lose by firing me.

Of course, your hypothetical paints the picture as you see this one and is intended to imply a "no" response. But in the real world, things are not so certain.

So while you rant and bitch and complain, many of the owners and staff of the teams came out and locked arms with the players. And I know of not one of those SOB's that got fired over the Sunday protest. So I guess the owners are stating their position pretty clearly, huh.

But by all means...give them the means to make themselves free speech martyrs. Go on. That's going to work out well.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The hell it did.

More Alinskyite leftist bullshit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"Sorry your girl loss."

You guys really going to run with that one for a rebuttal? Might as well throw in a Budweiser WASSSSSSSSSUPPPP!!!! and some Chuck Norris jokes too since it appears we're going for "let's beat tired jokes into the ground some more" trend.
View Quote
They're doing this shit in taxpayer subsidized stadiums. Fuck them, fuck their supporters
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I would love to hear a few real personal injustices, see if they measure up to the ones I have lived.  Life gives you a soup sandwich, use it, grow from it, do better.  When you fight life for your own personal version of respect, people abandon you quickly, and you will have learned nothing. 

"I make a million dollars but I am gonna sit for the Anthem so I can gain some respect and street cred"......from drug dealers and thieves no less.   

SUCK IT NFL and all your known associates.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys scream "injustice" but never manage to actually describe the "injustice" you're bitching about.

Are you commiserating with those poor exploited multi- millionaire athletes?

Seriously, what "injustice" has your jimmies so rustled?

The injustice of The American People having elected a President who wasn't on the official globalist/leftist/elitist/media/poltitical establishment's  "menu" of candidates.

Tough shit in that case.
I would love to hear a few real personal injustices, see if they measure up to the ones I have lived.  Life gives you a soup sandwich, use it, grow from it, do better.  When you fight life for your own personal version of respect, people abandon you quickly, and you will have learned nothing. 

"I make a million dollars but I am gonna sit for the Anthem so I can gain some respect and street cred"......from drug dealers and thieves no less.   

SUCK IT NFL and all your known associates.  
You've certainly noticed by now that despite all the leftist anti American talking points  the left wing here on GD has managed to spew ; not a single peep out of any of them in regards to identifying the specific "injustice" that's somehow responsible for all of the NFL players'  bullshit they so vehemently support.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They showed enough respect to stand for British National Anthem
View Quote
Who, ironically, were some of the main slave importers via the transatlantic slave trade
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
If your argument is that Trump has drawn the entire entertainment/sports industry into the left/right culture wars, totally unorganized groups who rarely spoke out, I thing that woosh was the air going out of your poorly thought out logic.

The left has been heavily financed and well organized for years. The only change is that Trump has pulled back the curtain on their lunacy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's their right to not stand for the anthem. It's also my right to not give another cent to the NFL through watching games or buying merchandise, and I choose to do so.
View Quote
It's only their "right" because the gutless owners allow it
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

White guilt is the most pathetic of the leftist disorders.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top