Quoted:

At least 81 million “voters”.

Uh, you may wanna read that again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who in this thread is gargling the government's balls the way you're gargling those of a dead douchebag?

Here's a newsflash for you: people can dislike both the criminals in government and criminals on two wheels.

The ATF, IRS, FBI, et al all suck ass. But, so do people who think the most basic tenents of society don't apply to them just because they want to be rebellious.

At least 81 million “voters”.

Uh, you may wanna read that again.

You really aren't very bright, are you?

Let me type it slowly for you so you can maybe understand it better. (Or, do I need to write it out in crayon on my screen?)

The government sucks. So do members of criminal biker gangs. (And, yes, so do liberals and politicians of all ilk.)

There isn't some metric which requires us to worship one bunch of criminals because they're less bad than others.

The local kiddy diddler hasn't touched my daughters or infringed on my liberty. Should I invite him to babysit my girls? I mean, he didn't kill Randy Weaver's wife, so he must be a nice dude.

Putting a group of criminals on a pedestal because you feel their crimes aren't as bad as the crimes of another group is fucking retarded.

By your metric, you need to admit the FBI, IRS, and ATF aren't really that bad because they haven't killed as many people as the Gestapo, SS, NKVD, or KGB.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did they bust some grandfather and grandson building 80% in their garage and ruin their lives?

Did they help commit massive voter fraud and put a pant shitting, child molesting, nation wrecking geriatric into office?

Did they raid a bunch of Christians who wanted to be left alone based on bullshit, lies, then after the raid went south and they were made to look like the trigger happy, sadistic, lawless fucks they clear we’re and still are, decided to murder them all on national TV, lie their asses off and got aware with it Scott fucking free?

No the was the “brave” boys in blue in CT, the Democrat Party/MSM with Republican help, and the always trustworthy people” at the ATF and Federal Bureau of Incineration.

They may not be White Knights but they never made a career ruining the lives of people who just minded their own business, and wanted to live free, can’t say the same about the Government and the Hells Angels have left a lot less bodies in their fucking wake.

Never seen the Hells Angles try and shut down a gun store for selling a pre 1899 with a background check, or shut down someone selling 80%s or solvent trap kits, how many government thugs on the other have it would gladly do so?

Never seen the Hells Angles harass parents who spread out at PTA meets and label them “terrorists” for not hating themselves? Cant say the same about the aged, vindictive, mutant who runs the DOJ now can we?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcom has always had a weird soft spot for OMGs. Tag for more funny stories trying to make them seem like good guys.

Did they bust some grandfather and grandson building 80% in their garage and ruin their lives?

Did they help commit massive voter fraud and put a pant shitting, child molesting, nation wrecking geriatric into office?

Did they raid a bunch of Christians who wanted to be left alone based on bullshit, lies, then after the raid went south and they were made to look like the trigger happy, sadistic, lawless fucks they clear we’re and still are, decided to murder them all on national TV, lie their asses off and got aware with it Scott fucking free?

No the was the “brave” boys in blue in CT, the Democrat Party/MSM with Republican help, and the always trustworthy people” at the ATF and Federal Bureau of Incineration.

They may not be White Knights but they never made a career ruining the lives of people who just minded their own business, and wanted to live free, can’t say the same about the Government and the Hells Angels have left a lot less bodies in their fucking wake.

Never seen the Hells Angles try and shut down a gun store for selling a pre 1899 with a background check, or shut down someone selling 80%s or solvent trap kits, how many government thugs on the other have it would gladly do so?

Never seen the Hells Angles harass parents who spread out at PTA meets and label them “terrorists” for not hating themselves? Cant say the same about the aged, vindictive, mutant who runs the DOJ now can we?

Yup...the .gov screws up more lives and commits more crimes than the HA ever did..the .gov just hated the competition.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sooooooooooo...

Murder, drug and human trafficking and racketeering is ok as long as you have a fundraiser for sick kids from time to time.

Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy to be a saint in paradise, it’s even easier to be a sinner in Hell.

Bikers do break the law, but they don’t commit 1/10th the violent barbaric shit those people do.

Never seen the crips raise many for kids with cancer, have you?

Yeah it might be all a smoke screen but many a kid got help thanks to bikers.

Sooooooooooo...

Murder, drug and human trafficking and racketeering is ok as long as you have a fundraiser for sick kids from time to time.

Got it.

It must be okay, our government does it everyday, without helping kids.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:46:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His favorite bike was a BMW K1200LT.
View Quote

I used to live in Cave Creek, AZ.  Saw a couple guys on clean unchopped big bikes and one looked like a BMW (I'm no expert).  They were all wearing Hells Angels colors.  I was thinking that was very risky to pretend to be HAs.  Guy I was having a beer with said "no risk.  One of them is Sonny Barger".  

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My club gave us more leeway, so I had a Navy ship tatted on my package. Then across the top it says “All aboard”.
View Quote

Mine read "Shorty", but when I got a boner, it read "Shorty's Truck Stop - Nashville, Tennessee"
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Antifa did all of those things, except the part about giving toys to kids. Why aren't they in prison again?
View Quote

I missed the GD worship of antifa. Maybe I blinked.

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It’s truly a spectacle to behold. I have to assume it’s sort of like how some women fall in love with prisoners. Weird stuff.

Or it could just be that 50% of GD is retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At various times through his illustrious career, Barger was charged with:
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Possession of narcotics
- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

Sounds like a great dude millions of men should aspire to

Free men don’t ask permission. Do t let your chains weigh you down too much.

Good men don't assault / kidnap / murder.

Y'all pick some odd people to idolize.

It’s truly a spectacle to behold. I have to assume it’s sort of like how some women fall in love with prisoners. Weird stuff.

Was it the bikers that rounded up a large group of Americans, disarmed them....and then murdered them...old men, women and children...or was it the US Army at the direction of the government?  you want criminals....look no further the criminal enterprise known as government..and the lap dogs they hire to "follow orders"
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:55:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Was it the bikers that rounded up a large group of Americans, disarmed them....and then murdered them...old men, women and children...or was it the US Army at the direction of the government?  you want criminals....look no further the criminal enterprise known as government..and the lap dogs they hire to "follow orders"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

Free men don’t ask permission. Do t let your chains weigh you down too much.

Good men don't assault / kidnap / murder.

Y'all pick some odd people to idolize.

Someone, please, explain to me why people are creating these strawman arguments? It’s mind boggling.

Two things can suck at the same time. Many things can suck at the same time. You guys are hilarious. I don’t even know who you’re arguing or debating with.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't Sonny Barger and the Hell's Angels offer their services to the U.S. govnment during the Vietnam War? They actually wanted to be hired as the government's lap dogs. What does that make them?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Biker stuff aside, that's an oddly specific gay fantasy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish Gene was still here. I would love to hear his hot take.

Personally I worked with a 1%'er and the dude was a douche and confirmed much of what I already thought about biker clubs. A bunch of tools who enjoy the methamphetamine's and fat whores. The guy I knew was a broke fuck who couldn't afford a hotdog, and yet still acted like he was better then everyone. A true hothead that thought way too highly of himself considering he was sucking that glass dick in the dark bathroom at work, and who probably took more then a few loads when his ass was prospected.

Biker stuff aside, that's an oddly specific gay fantasy.

Almost like he was a participant......
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Didn't Sonny Barger and the Hell's Angels offer their services to the U.S. govnment during the Vietnam War? They actually wanted to be hired as the government's lap dogs. What does that make them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They only did that as a ruse to fool the government into trusting them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Gonna be a helluva funeral I’d imagine.
View Quote

Good...

Eta: Rest in peace...
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

dumbshits, if it's even true, my guess is you have nothing but  a story, much like the Ted Nugent story, no facts and it fits your own biases quite nicely.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:01:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They may not be White Knights but they never made a career ruining the lives of people who just minded their own business, ...

View Quote

Bullshit.  Members and prospects of an OMG beat up my daughter at her bartending job, and damn near killed a customer.

Some of you may remember my thread from back then.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup...the .gov screws up more lives and commits more crimes than the HA ever did..the .gov just hated the competition.
View Quote

Good to see sane minded people here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So it’s ok if the FBI/CIA does and protects it?

Still waiting for the FBI to arrest the people who went to Jeffery’s Island.

If you think the Hells Angels are a threat to your life or freedom, you have zero threat determination ability.
View Quote

If you think they are NOT, you either can't read, are functionally retarded, or both.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Personally I worked with a 1%'er and the dude was a douche and confirmed much of what I already thought about biker clubs. A bunch of tools who enjoy the methamphetamine's and fat whores. The guy I knew was a broke fuck who couldn't afford a hotdog, and yet still acted like he was better then everyone. A true hothead that thought way too highly of himself considering he was sucking that glass dick in the dark bathroom at work, and who probably took more then a few loads when his ass was prospected.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:07:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bad? The ATF/FBI are “bad”…?

No, they are the lowest of the low.

Again how many people has the Hells Angels arrest for having a unregistered can or AR?
View Quote

Fair point.  They don't "arrest" people.  The kidnap, assault, sexually traffic (especially 13 year old females), beat, shoot, or blow up with contruction dynamite, but never "arrrest".  Gee - they are SOOO MUCH better!!!

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If the town was called “Penis” would you be shocked if it was filled with a bunch of dicks?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
- Assault with a deadly weapon - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Possession of narcotics - OH NO! My war on drugs!
- RICO - A way for government to convict you of a crime when then can't convict you of anything else
- Weapons - Shall Not Be Infringed
- Explosives - Shall Not Be Infringed
- Conspiracy - See RICO
- Attempted murder - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Murder - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
- Kidnapping - Gang Banger VS Gang Banger who cares
View Quote

Again - they beat up my DAUGHTER.  FUCK THEM.  

I'm not too keen on apologists for them, either.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Men who wanted to defend their country against the threat of communism, which made them patriots, sadly those in power had no desire to fight the war to win and used it to line their pockets and undermine our rights and freedoms.

And the idea of the Hells Angels operating as either a special forces unit in Nam or as a domestic death squads, cleaning out the communist filth from Berkeley or Columbia University, or getting rid of the Weather Underground would have been interesting.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

dumbshits, if it's even true, my guess is you have nothing but  a story, much like the Ted Nugent story, no facts and it fits your own biases quite nicely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to 4:54 and hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder what George Christie thinks? I watched a show where he came across as not too fond of Sonny Barger.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bullshit.  Members and prospects of an OMG beat up my daughter at her bartending job, and damn near killed a customer.

Fuck them.
View Quote

According to some here, the government is bad so the bikers that beat up your daughter are the good guys.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:19:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you think they are NOT, you either can't read, are functionally retarded, or both.
View Quote

Odds say I have more to fear from the Glowboys then the Biker Boys.

Now what reason why the Angels have to come give me trouble vs the Feds being power crazed fucks with total immunity?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck them.
View Quote

Well, let's hear the story......
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fair point.  They don't "arrest" people.  The kidnap, assault, sexually traffic (especially 13 year old females), beat, shoot, or blow up wiht contruction dynamite, but never "arrrest".  Gee - they are SOOO MUCH better!!!

View Quote

How many kids have the Angels burned alive over lies about a 200$?

How many kid diddlers have the FBI put in jailer wow went to Jeffery’s island?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heck the Bidens alone probably have them selves.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh yeah I forget it’s ok to fucking worship “some gangs” around here. Can we go ahead and pay tribute to the founders of the bloods or crips, or how about the Mexican mafia, you know criminals, oh I forget bikers aren’t criminal pieces of trash around here
View Quote

Damn son, who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I grew up in Pagan territory, never seen what happens when colors cross, eh?
View Quote

I do
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ktul.com/amp/news/local/two-people-dead-after-shooting-in-bartlesville
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Holy crap. This thread went from zero to retard very quickly.  Bottom line is that this guy was a criminal and a shitbag.  Everyone here trying to defend  his ‘honor’ by trying to conjure up worst examples of humanity are missing the point.  The guy was a criminal shitbag.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#35]
I ride.

Been fascinated with OMG culture since I was a teenager.  Oh--I never wanted to be one--I was just fascinated by guys who just straight up lived like they wanted to.

Loved biker movies.  Read Sonny's book, watched Sonny's movie...they were just as bad as you'd think they would be.  I got the message, though.  

Sonny's passing is the end of an era.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing...but it's definitely a thing.

I'm old enough to remember biker gang movements with bikes numbering in the hundreds (early '70s).  It was an impressive sight.  Haven't seen anything like that since.

I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing red and white (or any color, really).  Maybe the early '90s, in Vallejo, CA.  I used to get parts for my first Sportster from an Angels' shop called CPI, and on the way home I saw a prospect pass me on his ride, going at a pretty good clip without a helmet.

I like cowboy movies, too.  Maybe for the same reason.

I fully realize they're criminals and not what you'd call good citizens.  I just always romanticized them, I guess.

Some people really enjoy Mafia movies and culture...just not my thing.  Same kinda deal (shrug).
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Holy crap. This thread went from zero to retard very quickly.  Bottom line is that this guy was a criminal and a shitbag.  Everyone here trying to defend  his ‘honor’ by trying to conjure up worst examples of humanity are missing the point.  The guy was a criminal shitbag.
View Quote

And yet better than the FBI, ATF, countless elected criminals.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And what does that make those who cling to the Government?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No different than what happens in the hood.

People cling to the shitiest of people.

And what does that make those who cling to the Government?

Strawman.

I hope Barger is rotting in hell.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Attachment Attached File

What I imagine what his procession would smell like.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Barger claims he sent a telegram to the president offering the HA's services to fight in Vietnam.

I didn't have a chance to watch it but this is supposedly a TV recording of the press conference where he said that

https://diva.sfsu.edu/collections/sfbatv/bundles/225552
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barger claims he sent a telegram to the president offering the HA's services to fight in Vietnam.

I didn't have a chance to watch it but this is supposedly a TV recording of the press conference where he said that

https://diva.sfsu.edu/collections/sfbatv/bundles/225552

I have seen him say that. They wanted to be commandos behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy crap. This thread went from zero to retard very quickly.  Bottom line is that this guy was a criminal and a shitbag.  Everyone here trying to defend  his 'honor' by trying to conjure up worst examples of humanity are missing the point.  The guy was a criminal shitbag.
View Quote
lol I was about to post the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personally i had a different experience.  Worked with the president of the local Boozefighters chapter for a few years. He was a big burly mean looking bastard but honestly one of the nicest guys i have ever met. Cool as the other side of the pillow and was decent to everyone.

On the other hand one of my buddies was kicked around like a hacky sack in a bar by 3 guys from a different 1% local (minor league) club because he said something to them about the remarks they were making to other patrons wives and girlfriends..

Assholes gonna asshole and decent dudes are going to be decent dudes.  like in every walk of life there's going to be both

Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And yet better then the FBI, ATF, countless elected criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love all these low information junior posters.  This guy and his friends would kill you in a heartbeat. But you keep running your suck to the contrary.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might actually be the original Gene5.

Are your hammers of the ball peen variety, or nah?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I met that dude
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Love all these low information junior posters.  This guy and his friends would kill you in a heartbeat. But you keep running your suck to the contrary.
View Quote

Again, given the number of 1%ers vs the number of gun grabbers and their lackies, which side has a bigger chance of harming me or you?
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I used to live in Cave Creek, AZ.  Saw a couple guys on clean unchopped big bikes and one looked like a BMW (I'm no expert).  They were all wearing Hells Angels colors.  I was thinking that was very risky to pretend to be HAs.  Guy I was having a beer with said "no risk.  One of them is Sonny Barger".  

View Quote

I saw a picture of him and his wife on it years ago, accompanied with an interview with all sorts of praise for the bike by him.
I thought it was pretty cool since I had a K1200LT at the time.

Found the pic..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
His stator quit on him in Oklahoma in '04 or '05, and we went out and picked him up and brought him to the shop in Joplin. The shops in OK didn't want colors in their shops and wouldn't help him. We had a stator in stock and had him going pretty quick.

He was a super nice guy, was very respectful to all of us, and they sent us a box of HA tee shirts as a gift when they got back to AZ. I still have mine, somewhere (There were only smalls by the time I got to the box, and I'm 6'2").

His bike was a very plain turquoise Road King, with a plaque on the dash. A gift from the Angels, it said, IIRC.

RIP. Super stand-up guy. Didn't expect anything special.
View Quote

Maybe as an old ex-con with nothing left; but I remember him bragging about shooting a guy in the head with a .38 and the guy didn’t die. Not someone I’d want to associate myself with.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Maybe as an old ex-con with nothing left; but I remember him bragging about shooting a guy in the head with a .38 and the guy didn’t die. Not someone I’d want to associate myself with.
View Quote

I mean..He did use a .38, that is a strike against him in and of itself.

Well you have that choice to not.

Try NOT wanting to associate with 3 letter agencies, for some reason they don’t take kindly to that.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Its the end of an era and a type of subculture, whatever you think of the guy, he changed America in alot of ways some good, some bad.  Interesting person in history now.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Free men don't ask permission. Don't let your chains weigh you down too much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- RICO
- Weapons
- Explosives
- Conspiracy
- Attempted murder
- Murder
- Kidnapping

Free men don't ask permission. Don't let your chains weigh you down too much.
Real men don't prey on the innocent!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top