Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 9/5/2019 8:45:51 PM EDT
Tahlequah Fire & Police break window to remove sovereign citizen for traveling improperly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Insurance lobbyist and employees are jacking off over that video
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
How embarrassing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I love me some Sovereign Citizen and police interactions!
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Only reason I would want to be a cop is for those encounters.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Why, so you can look equally as petty?

I can't imagine cops sign up to pull otherwise law abiding citizens over for seatbelt tickets.  The ones that do are clearly the JBT kind.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Only thing more exciting than seeing a sovereign citizen busted is seeing one put in a straight jacket.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I can't imagine cops sign up to pull otherwise law abiding citizens over for seatbelt tickets.  The ones that do are clearly the JBT kind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

A seatbelt ticket as a standalone is some chickenshit policing.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:08:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Oh I get that. Just for the rare opportunity to encounter these scholars of the law is all I’m saying.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#10]
From the video:

Officer Matt Frits remained calm and compassionate during this stop and subsequently received the Police Meritorious Service Award for poise, patience, and professionalism.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#11]
do they really need the fire dept to bust the window? don't all LEO have a baton thingy?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Needs more firecrackers.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

+1

View Quote
You know the law and no one care if you like it or not. Buckle up or pay for being stupid.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Stupid always loses.

Good arrest
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plenty of folks get pulled over for seat belts.

Very few get tickets, even fewer get arrested.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
From the video:

Officer Matt Frits remained calm and compassionate during this stop and subsequently received the Police Meritorious Service Award for poise, patience, and professionalism.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You know the law and no one care if you like it or not. Buckle up or pay for being stupid.
View Quote
may your chains rest lightly, although with that type of reply I imagine you're the one demanding compliance
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:15:26 PM EDT
[#19]
He got pulled over again?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:16:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Pretty sure we did this one a while back
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
From the video:

View Quote
You're shitting me.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I love me some SC videos. In most videos, I honestly don't understand how the LEO can remain as calm and professional as he or she does.  Especially when they start trying to outsmart the law.

At the same time, I keep reminding myself that this video is over a damned seat belt.  You know... protecting him from himself.  You know the cop has to realize that this stop is just about getting the revenue from the ticket.

I wear my seat but mainly to because I can't figure out how to keep the damn truck from beeping at me.  I'm pretty sure that if there wasn't either a control or revenue aspect to this stop, it would have ended differently.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Patient police ... heavy 6 with the glass breaker

Seems like this guy wanted due process but rejects everything it stands for? Good thing he had google
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Holy... wow!!  Have you tried switching to decaf?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:27:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Good stop! I am pretty sure I heard the cop at the end of video say "He's got a warrant on him". There is usually a reason folks act like this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:31:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Remember when those pushing for seat belt laws swore they would never be used as primary for a stop?

Yeah that stuck.
View Quote
Alabama just added to our law for rear passengers not having belts on, but it's a secondary violation.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#30]
On the way to pull this guy over for a chickens#it seat belt violation. This officer likely passed by a dead hooker in a ditch next to the local truck stop, two meth labs, 1500 illegal aliens working at the local meat packing plant, a cartel human trafficking ring and a city council member molesting a minor.

The juice is not worth the squeeze messing with these folks, we have much bigger problems to deal with nowdays. From what I can tell these folks just want to be left alone. Maybe the police should focus on serious problems like 30 million illegal aliens here violating every law under the sun and the out of control violence in every major inner city.  How about opening investigations on all these damn crooked politicians.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Needed more baton to the head.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

That's a very dangerous thought process to have.

Now, kindly hand over your rifle, you know, it is the law, stupid.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
On the way to pull this guy over for a chickens#it seat belt violation. This officer likely passed by a dead hooker in a ditch next to the local truck stop, two meth labs, 1500 illegal aliens working at the local meat packing plant, a cartel human trafficking ring and a city council member molesting a minor.

The juice is not worth the squeeze messing with these folks, we have much bigger problems to deal with nowdays. From what I can tell these folks just want to be left alone. Maybe the police should focus on serious problems like 30 million illegal aliens here violating every law under the sun and the out of control violence in every major inner city.  How about opening investigations on all these damn crooked politicians.
View Quote
Go apply at your local PD and go change the world there tiger.

I'm rooting for you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I for one am glad Tahlequah has solved all of its other crime problems and can devote multiple officers and emergency personnel to petty traffic stops.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Have any of those SC idiots ever been even mildly successful?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
So basically you want him to pull folks over without probable cause of a crime?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I for one am glad Tahlequah has solved all of its other crime problems and can devote multiple officers and emergency personnel to petty traffic stops.
View Quote
The amount of fugitives with felony warrants and other criminals pulled over for traffic stops is staggering.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
This x's 1,000

I never wrote a seatbelt ticket unless it was to a parent for their young child.

If you want do die, no sweat off my back.

Smoke, drink, ride without a helmet, drive with no seatbelt - no fucks given.

Only rookie cops, career traffic cops, and barney Fifes (sp) do that shit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The amount of fugitives with felony warrants and other criminals pulled over for traffic stops is staggering.
View Quote
Most certainly, but you can do everything cleaner than that.

I worked with dudes who would fish by stopping no license plate lights.  What fucking jokers they were.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

"Its a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."
some dead old guy said that once.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

+1

View Quote
Let this go and why not let the next offender of something do.

Guliano cut NYC crime in half by busting cabbies for playing the radio. Rules be rules.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:47:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’ve had a seatbelt stop. I’ve had the taillight out stop.  They never ticket me for it once the license is valid and there aren’t any warrants.  Lots of big crimes are caught through chicken shit stops like this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Got to show them who knows what. Maybe they will learn their lesson when he gets through with them. So simple so complicated.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#45]
What everyone is missing here is that if the guy had just showed him license and ins, he would have probably said "Have a nice day and be sure to wear your seatbelt".  Well, at least until he found out about the warrant....

My SIL is a GSP trooper and he said he would never ticket a good driver for not wearing the belt. Just a warning.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Go apply at your local PD and go change the world there tiger.

I'm rooting for you.
View Quote
I have no desire to be a LEO. But I see police give a blind eye to open criminal violations all the time. Every local cop here knows all the local chicken plants hire hundreds of illegal aliens but never do a thing about it. But these same police will pull you or me over for going 10mph over the limit in a heartbeat. Its all a bunch of BS anymore...
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:51:51 PM EDT
[#47]
That officer sure gave that idiot more than enough chances to comply.  The driver wanted a confrontation, and he got one.  The driver will probably argue his way into a jail sentence after he pisses off the judge.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Jesus that cop had the patience of Job.
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I have no desire to be a LEO. But I see police give a blind eye to open criminal violations all the time. Every local cop here knows all the local chicken plants hire hundreds of illegal aliens but never do a thing about it. But these same police will pull you or me over for going 10mph over the limit in a heartbeat. Its all a bunch of BS anymore...
View Quote
Since when are local cops supposed to be ICE agents and raid chicken plants?
Link Posted: 9/5/2019 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not only that, since when do local cops enforce labor laws?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top