Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm going to bet many of them are fresh outta fucks to give.
View Quote

I've No More F***s To Give!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They’re attacking as many groups as they can hoping that someone will shake loose and do something stupid.

The fact that no one has is just further proof of how grounded the right is.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/266317/image-595115.jpg
View Quote

You nailed it, they keep trying and no one wants to take the bait.  Hopefully this bodes well for the future.  Like how they include their selected adjectives when describing events, have to slant it somehow.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
FPNI
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a group of gentlemen I’d personally want to piss off. But I sure wouldn’t mind seeing the results of the left pisses enough of them off.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is The Resister coming back?
View Quote

I haven’t heard that name in a very long time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Trust the plan.. The Trump inauguration is scheduled for July 4th .

I’m Trumps 2nd term he will appoint John Wayne Gacy as attorney general to investigate all the missing little boys.. And  really drain the swamp this time.. we promise...BWHAAAAA
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a group of gentlemen I'd personally want to piss off. But I sure wouldn't mind seeing the results of the left pisses enough of them off.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Someone snitched?  No don't say!

Farcebook use is very engrained, it's likely very hard to give up.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Well......."the best of the best" got it right.

What is the issue?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
In for when the purple-data curtain falls and the truth comes out that the democrats are in fact full of pedo - devil worshippers.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#14]
good, we need them on our side
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Loyal American Patriots or the Leftist MSM?  I know which side I'm on.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#16]
So OK. They disband the SF.

Who do they replace them with? A bunch of SJWs?

This ought to be good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Someone snitched?  No don't say!

Farcebook use is very engrained, it's likely very hard to give up.

View Quote

Facebook’s lead on election integrity was Anna Makanju, a former Biden staffer for Ukraine and Eurasia policy and she was educated under Soros family grants...for real.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sure right up until the day that somebody does.
View Quote

"Somebody"...right.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've said it before and I'll just remind you all again...for us to ever have a chance at correcting the path America is on, we need:

1. Leadership
2. Communications
3. Logistics

Without those, nothing meaningful will ever happen. No one is willing to step up as a leader on the right. Comms would be sabotaged right away. Without those, logistics is dead in the water.

You guys need to realize our situation is WAY different than what the founding fathers had to deal with. Our task is infinitely harder because of technology and the massive surveillance state.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Almost like special forces is full of high testosterone white patriots, news at 11
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#20]
well one thing, if audits and lawsuits start showing the truth, it will be harder for the media to encourage a purge of the military.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I remember that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember that.

Had a short lived subscription to it in the 90's, the writers were intellectual level in my opinion, used the word " statist "a lot.  Not light reading, very realistic. One thing I remember is them asking how well a sniper (you) could shoot w/ de-linked 7.62 x 51.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Someone snitched on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems those "secret" fb rooms aren't very.
Someone snitched on them.

Likely,  but as agenda driven as FB is I'm sure they snoop target groups "secret" pages and PMs for intel to exploit via leak or otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#23]
SOON
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This ought to be good.
View Quote

In the name of diversity and inclusion they’re replaced with the very special forces.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:17:24 PM EDT
[#25]
You say that like it would never happen.

Those were questions.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I would love it if Mr Biden attended an army/navy game. I doubt not many of them would acknowledge him. And it would happen that President Trump would show up and troll Biden then the crown would chant USA!  I know that would send a message.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#27]
“Racist jabs”

Yea but everything is racist so

“False claims of widespread election fraud”

I like This one. It’s how you know you’re reading a fake outlet.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Likely,  but as agenda driven as FB is I'm sure they snoop target groups "secret" pages and PMs for intel to exploit via leak or otherwise.
View Quote

Anything questioning election results? You bet your ass they do.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/17/unbelievable-facebooks-lead-executive-on-election-policy-was-vice-president-joe-bidens-advisor-to-ukraine/
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This ought to be good.
View Quote

Well.....if you entertain the thought that the element doing the purging has no desire to see a strong American military why replace them at all and even if you do, a weakened force is more to their liking.

We're likely dealing with a combination of your typical leftist with their typical disdain for the military,  and leftists working with/for foreign opposition to weaken effective elements of our military.    
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Two thoughts.

1.  They are going to paint the entire military (especially enlisted and the lower officer class) as being unreliable, both to undermine morale and to get troops to voluntarly to leave making point #2 easier

2. They are going to use this as justification for massive cuts in the military, as the Democrats and liberals hate the military with a passion and want to replace it with Barack Obama's Civilian force (this is to also replace police forces nationwide).

Edit:  Link added

https://yaliberty.org/news/obama-calls-for-civilian-force-as-large-as-the-military/

I know this is 12+ years old but Obama still has this aim, and with him being the power behind the throne he wants to achieve it.
View Quote

Nature abhoring a vacuum, if the US military becomes a shelled vassel, a foreign .mil will step in & fill that void. I think this is the goal.

Domestic enemies...
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

"Somebody"...right.

I've said it before and I'll just remind you all again...for us to ever have a chance at correcting the path America is on, we need:

1. Leadership
2. Communications
3. Logistics

Without those, nothing meaningful will ever happen. No one is willing to step up as a leader on the right. Comms would be sabotaged right away. Without those, logistics is dead in the water.

You guys need to realize our situation is WAY different than what the founding fathers had to deal with. Our task is infinitely harder because of technology and the massive surveillance state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure right up until the day that somebody does.

"Somebody"...right.

1. Leadership
2. Communications
3. Logistics

re: comms  - I want to agree with you, but I've also organized keggers in the middle of a corn field by literally only making a face at my buddy, to let him know I got the keg.  What I'm getting at is, people are incredibly effective at communicating and spreading messages, especially covertly, and ESPECIALLY among their in-group.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I would love it if Mr Biden attended an army/navy game. I doubt not many of them would acknowledge him. And it would happen that President Trump would show up and troll Biden then the crown would chant USA!  I know that would send a message.
View Quote

And then Hi-res video would be used to ID the chanters and they'd have their careers ruined at best and their doors kicked in at worst....insurrection in any form will not be tolerated comrade.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#33]
The MSM is gonna protect this administration even more than they did with barry and his crooked cohorts. I am SO glad I never had kids... I'm guessing by June we'll all be forced to bite, chew, swallow, repeat the shit sandwich they're trying to force us to eat.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

re: comms  - I want to agree with you, but I've also organized keggers in the middle of a corn field by literally only making a face at my buddy, to let him know I got the keg.  What I'm getting at is, people are incredibly effective at communicating and spreading messages, especially covertly, and ESPECIALLY among their in-group.
View Quote

Secret handshakes and dead drops aside,  I'm pretty sure the point of the post was that most every electronic means of communication will be compromised and many outright denied to you to use.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#35]
FEMA gonna round up SOCOM!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
FEMA gonna round up SOCOM!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
pics of keg?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#39]
The election was stolen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The election was stolen.
View Quote

Sadly, we will never know that it wasn’t.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So now the left has the media go after SF.
What's the plan? Disband SF?
View Quote

They have been playing the long game with SOF for decades.

Eliminate the SQT.
Lower the GT score cut off.
Heavily recruit outside of the typical high performing groups.
Massage the success/graduation rates.
Beat down the culture.
Get women in.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I guess Biden needs to start a prison colony and raise Sardukar.
View Quote

That is the perfect reference.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#44]
They are trying so hard to recruit sjw virtue signal trash and push out patriotic Americans.

And it’s probably going to work. The our enlisted combat arms will be majority leftist in less than a generation.

Dinner is in the oven and the table is being set.

Imagine a majority anti foreign entanglement but also pro violence to stop domestic conservatives military.

What’s next? Returning to the practice of local judges giving the option of enlist to get out of a sentence? In areas like Portland, Seattle, LA etc?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Are SF today as badass as SF of the past?

Ever since I saw them hire this dude Ive really wondered what the fuck is going on

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Secret handshakes and dead drops aside,  I'm pretty sure the point of the post was that most every electronic means of communication will be compromised and many outright denied to you to use.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

of course, and my point was there are alternatives.  Sure, not nearly as effective as a fucking FB group, but people aren't really going to be organizing with people far away from them either.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Keep pushing, assholes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:53:45 PM EDT
[#48]
lol piss them off further.  Demonic dems digging holes for themselves
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I get that reference.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Keep pushing, assholes.
View Quote
i read that in john rambo's voice.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top