Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Fits the narrative.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Bastards.  Fuck off.

How many times need it be said?  These are not false claims.  Widespread mail in voting IS voter fraud.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are SF today as badass as SF of the past?

Ever since I saw them hire this dude Ive really wondered what the fuck is going on

https://external-preview.redd.it/tPwkTrXUK31isVU7hM2HK9Na_MQEew2g7-7BMiwqgQ0.jpg?auto=webp&s=dca8cb3613e4623feddf8317bc27c7544ae2357c
View Quote

I think he fucked up and got fired already, lols.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not a group of gentlemen I’d personally want to piss off. But I sure wouldn’t mind seeing the results of the left pisses enough of them off.
View Quote

Democrats: “There are leftists in the Army. Don’t dare loss us off either” (supply clerk, payroll clerk, cook, mechanic)

Conservatives: ok.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well.....if you entertain the thought that the element doing the purging has no desire to see a strong American military why replace them at all and even if you do, a weakened force is more to their liking.

We're likely dealing with a combination of your typical leftist with their typical disdain for the military,  and leftists working with/for foreign opposition to weaken effective elements of our military.    
View Quote

The multilateralists demand a weakened US military.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So now the left has the media go after SF.
What's the plan? Disband SF?
View Quote

Yes.  I don't think the left wants to have people in the military who they cannot dupe.  They want people in the military who are willing to murder civilians in order to advance the left's goals.  The media, being the propaganda arm of the left, will willingly post lies about the current military in order to sooth the public's conscience about making changes in that military.  I'm not sure the left actually NEEDS the SF.  Those guys are only used to fight trained military people in other countries.  Why would you need them to kill civilians?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#8]
John Sullivan is a BLM activist and he was at the Jan 6th false flag, he took a photo of himself wearing a MAGA hat the night before too at his motel room. That man wearing the face paint and dressed up as a barbarian is a literal actor, and also a far left climate change activist. Another man present was a registered Democrat and son of a liberal NY judge...

If the media wasn't corrupt and actually reported the facts [which we all know they don't], it's obvious that this was a false flag on Jan 6th. The msm/Democrats can deny it all they want but plenty of key left wing activists were present. Also the Capital police opened the doors and let them all in on top of it, so a Democrat gave the order for that to happen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#9]
But, if they throw out all of the SF guys, who is going to be left to fight the American insurgency?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Defund the special forces!

J/k don’t do that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Literate folks also believe it was stolen.

Bunch of racists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Please continue to piss off special forces leftists. Please please please
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#14]
What could go wrong pissing off and alienating the most badass mother fuckers In the world/ universe who have most likely done hundreds of missions and stacked bodies to the sky.

Who are able to survive on bare bones and and able to train and lead a gorilla army.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Title should say "know" instead of "think".
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But, if they throw out all of the SF guys, who is going to be left to fight the American insurgency?
View Quote

You haven’t seen the thread on allowing women to be drafted. 87% of posters in that thread 1. Want women to be drafted as some form of reparation for deep seeded pst relationship resentment and 2. Might actually step up and FO for the chance to shoot at their ex’s.

1 seems like a good tactic by the left 2 reveals the lefts miscalculation of the sheer # of sexually frustrated jaded men on the right lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:20:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"Somebody"...right.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've said it before and I'll just remind you all again...for us to ever have a chance at correcting the path America is on, we need:

1. Leadership
2. Communications
3. Logistics

Without those, nothing meaningful will ever happen. No one is willing to step up as a leader on the right. Comms would be sabotaged right away. Without those, logistics is dead in the water.

You guys need to realize our situation is WAY different than what the founding fathers had to deal with. Our task is infinitely harder because of technology and the massive surveillance state.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure right up until the day that somebody does.

"Somebody"...right.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I've said it before and I'll just remind you all again...for us to ever have a chance at correcting the path America is on, we need:

1. Leadership
2. Communications
3. Logistics

Without those, nothing meaningful will ever happen. No one is willing to step up as a leader on the right. Comms would be sabotaged right away. Without those, logistics is dead in the water.

You guys need to realize our situation is WAY different than what the founding fathers had to deal with. Our task is infinitely harder because of technology and the massive surveillance state.
And all that shit means little when the lights go out and the shit required to bring them back up is back ordered from Chinar.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What could go wrong pissing off and alienating the most badass mother fuckers In the world/ universe who have most likely done hundreds of missions and stacked bodies to the sky.

Who are able to survive on bare bones and and able to train and lead a gorilla army.
View Quote
pics of gorilla army?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll just take NBC's word for it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Uh, it’s not just special forces.
Just about everyone thinks the election was stolen.
Proof though, well we can’t look into that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Since the media is saying that, that means SF are the good guys, which we already knew, and are thrilled to have them and their skills to save the republic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Or they realize the truth
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Bracken predicted this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey all you GD never Trumpers that like to call people Qtards, call one of those operators a Qtard.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Bull fucking shit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The prophet Bracken predicted this.
View Quote

Fixed it
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#28]
"misinformation"   lol  

Good to know the good guys haven't drunk the Koolaid.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Uh, it’s not just special forces.
Just about everyone thinks the election was stolen.
Proof though, well we can’t look into that.
View Quote

Most popular President in history, 80 million votes 59% approval rating
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Yay?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?
View Quote
They won't have much left after that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They won't have much left after that.
View Quote

That is why they are recruiting gays, lesbians and trannies.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.

In a couple generations we will be protected by foreigners commanded by communists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:21:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Damnit! They discovered where our teams are conducting their planning for ops, on Facebook. Fuck those idiots at NBC. NoBodyCares.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Just because they are right about the election, that doesn't make them racists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just because they are right about the election, that doesn't make them racists.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#37]
The comments on Twitter are pretty funny.

Lots of people blaming Fox- some rando comment "And another reason Fox should be banned on military bases worldwide."

People are behind the times, they ain't watching fox anymore. And 'we' generally use our own brain to formulate our outlook on things.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Prove them wrong with full forensic audits

Not going to happen
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Not surprised since many of the ones now sounding the alarm of what’s taking place in America came from the SF community and saw, firsthand, the same events happening in other countries.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
It warms my heart, but you would think America's best and brightest would avoid setting up shop on a known communist platform.
View Quote

Same reason I won't join TN Gun Owners:  They use Shitface for all their activities, shutting down a perfectly good forum.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#41]
If these guys are using Facebook for that kind of thing, then they or their leadership are too stupid to be SF.

Nothing on the Facebook platform is private; all of your uploads, activity history, geolocation info, private messages, and the contents of the file they build on you from third party data sharing agreements - all of it is sold commercially.

Some of it is given to (leftist) non-profits and think tanks for free.  This is how some of those groups keep busting cops posting under fake names - they've simply shifted their focus, now.

Those who know keep warning people, but too many stupid fucks won't listen.  

You can't just hop on your phone or PC at home and whip up a fake-name FB account, then crack open a beer and pat yourself on the back, assured they don't know it's you.   It takes much more work than that to maintain an account that doesn't get your name pinned to it within days.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Good. At least there is some hope that elements of the military will back the Constitution when the time comes.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#43]
This report gives me hope
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Fuck nbc.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I guess Biden needs to start a prison colony and raise Sardukar.
View Quote

SF responds with, “God created Camp Mackall to train the faithful.”
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:05:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I haven’t heard that name in a very long time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is The Resister coming back?

I haven’t heard that name in a very long time.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow so elite special forces are capable of being critical and seeing the truth?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You can promote a ass kissing Col to General easy, you can't take a POS supply SSG but a green hat on his head and make him a Green Beret, and the guys you push out don't forget how to be the most lethal soldiers to ever enter a field of battle just because you don't like their personal opinions and kicked them out.

These are the sort of men who can truly accomplish anything the are determined to accomplish.

No, these are not basement dwellers who spend their allowance at the surplus store, these are men who not only can kill with their bare hands, but likely have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same as everywhere else.   Push them out and replace with true believers.
You can promote a ass kissing Col to General easy, you can't take a POS supply SSG but a green hat on his head and make him a Green Beret, and the guys you push out don't forget how to be the most lethal soldiers to ever enter a field of battle just because you don't like their personal opinions and kicked them out.

These are the sort of men who can truly accomplish anything the are determined to accomplish.

No, these are not basement dwellers who spend their allowance at the surplus store, these are men who not only can kill with their bare hands, but likely have.

And most if those guys would be perfectly happy to retire to a little farm and never be heard from again. Now they are going to piss them off and give them a reason.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:17:13 PM EDT
[#49]
So they are concerned that they do not believe the leftist lies?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:19:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It warms my heart, but you would think America's best and brightest would avoid setting up shop on a known communist platform.
View Quote

Unless it is an Information Operation to make the fedgov lose trust in the military and ramp up lefties paranoia.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top