Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.

They going to purge the military so that only loyalists remain. What's dumb about that?

What is the mission of the Special Forces?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I guess Biden needs to start a prison colony and raise Sardukar.
View Quote

He wants Sardukar, but he's going to get a bunch of pillow biting Museum Fremen.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, the boys aren’t wrong.
View Quote

I always knew I liked specop guys
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

SF responds with, “God created Camp Mackall to train the faithful.”
View Quote

NastyNick made me see the light
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I find it very interesting they are targeting SF. This is very telling. That organization was created to slice the throats of communists worldwide. This is not a coincidence.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Put the people who run NBC in a room and blast Barry Sadler's Green Beret song at them. Mix in some bodies hit the floor every other hour.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:26:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What could go wrong pissing off and alienating the most badass mother fuckers In the world/ universe who have most likely done hundreds of missions and stacked bodies to the sky.

Who are able to survive on bare bones and and able to train and lead a gorilla army.
View Quote

@BigEasySnow
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fixed it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The prophet Bracken predicted this.

Fixed it

Bracken also predicted Special Forces loading civilians into cattle cars during Jade Helm.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yay?
View Quote

Camp Blanding ftw
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bracken also predicted Special Forces loading civilians into cattle cars during Jade Helm.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Hopefully after the purge, the new Dem stasi will just be incompetent and useless SJWs.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
These guys are the last people to piss off.

Imagine a crew, who were just dishonorably discharged for voting a certain way, stealing an airplane and parachuting into a high profile subject's property in the middle of the night.

Yeah, a person can dream.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So now the left has the media go after SF.
What's the plan? Disband SF?
View Quote

Lower the standards, pencil whip training, finally appoint a trans commander.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Arfcom election fraud deniers btfo.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So now the left has the media go after SF.
What's the plan? Disband SF?
View Quote

Make SF more diverse.  There are no transgender guys. That needs to change because it isn’t fair.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

DE OPPRESSO LIBER!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Are SF today as badass as SF of the past?

Ever since I saw them hire this dude Ive really wondered what the fuck is going on

https://external-preview.redd.it/tPwkTrXUK31isVU7hM2HK9Na_MQEew2g7-7BMiwqgQ0.jpg?auto=webp&s=dca8cb3613e4623feddf8317bc27c7544ae2357c
View Quote

Ho. Lee. Fuck. Deej is in charge of SOCOM.  But damn, getting booted from ARFCOM and fired by Shipt, homeboy has aged a few...dozen years.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Is not just tier 1 guys.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

DE OPPRESSO LIBER!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DE OPPRESSO LIBER!

So what happens when they’re oppressed?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Keep pushing, assholes.
View Quote

They clearly intend to.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is The Resister coming back?
View Quote

Damn. Came here to post this. Thought I was the only one that remembered The Register.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This report gives me hope
View Quote

Me too, been awhile for any positive news.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#24]
"they share misinformation about a "stolen" 2020 election, disparaging and racist comments about America's political leadership and even QAnon conspiracy theories."

Quoted from a network that pushed misinformation about Trump and the Russia collusion conspiracy theory for 3.5 years.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#25]
C the 1st post.  Proud of speshul forces.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So what happens when they're oppressed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DE OPPRESSO LIBER!

So what happens when they're oppressed?
"a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune..."
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune..."
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I find it very interesting they are targeting SF. This is very telling. That organization was created to slice the throats of communists worldwide. This is not a coincidence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:01:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@BigEasySnow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What could go wrong pissing off and alienating the most badass mother fuckers In the world/ universe who have most likely done hundreds of missions and stacked bodies to the sky.

Who are able to survive on bare bones and and able to train and lead a gorilla army.

@BigEasySnow

She can be my XO
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who's "they're "
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
"they share misinformation about a "stolen" 2020 election, disparaging and racist comments about America's political leadership and even QAnon conspiracy theories."

Quoted from a network that pushed misinformation about Trump and the Russia collusion conspiracy theory for 3.5 years.
View Quote

This guy is a Columbia University grad and former Green Beret.  His YouTube channel is interesting because he interviews folks from the IC.  That said, I'm not sure what his POV is other than saying stuff like this.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This guy is a Columbia University grad and former Green Beret.  His YouTube channel is interesting because he interviews folks from the IC.  That said, I'm not sure what his POV is other than saying stuff like this.

View Quote

Read that earlier this week,  more BS spewed by the media.....
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Do they seriously expect us to believe that the SOF guys are openly discussing this shit on Facebook ?

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Fucking hell, those NBC fags would love Arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

'Cultural problem' is shitlib-speak for 'Anything from people I don't like to outright Nazis'.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:24:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Do they seriously expect us to believe that the SOF guys are openly discussing this shit on Facebook ?

View Quote

Only in person with no cell phones present.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So what happens when they’re oppressed?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#38]
You mean red blooded American men are pro America?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is not just tier 1 guys.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#40]
I bet carol e lee smells like cat piss.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:45:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn't he the guy that worked with Brandon Webb at that defunct site sofrep? Aren't both of them persona non grata in their respective circles.  I remember there being a pretty big stink when they posted that video of those American SOF guys that got separated from their unit in Africa during an ambush and were gunned down.

He never really seemed like a quiet professional since he cashed in on his stint, but as I'm a nobody I'll leave that up to his peer group.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Isn't he the guy that worked with Brandon Webb at that defunct site sofrep? Aren't both of them persona non grata in their respective circles.  I remember there being a pretty big stink when they posted that video of those American SOF guys that got separated from their unit in Africa during an ambush and were gunned down.

He never really seemed like a quiet professional since he cashed in on his stint, but as I'm a nobody I'll leave that up to his peer group.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know.

You know more than me if that is indeed the guy.  

When I see a former GB posting this stuff and someone who touts his Columbia University credit I have to wonder.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fucking hell, those NBC fags would love Arfcom.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, the boys aren’t wrong.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m still serving but that haven’t forced my ass out yet

(Not racist, but this election was stole )
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 10:54:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't know.

When I see a former GB posting this stuff and someone who touts his Columbia University credit I have to wonder.
View Quote

yeah that's him:

https://medium.com/@AliceAtalanta/has-sofrep-finally-dug-its-own-grave-9b75ccf2c6b1

I knew I recognized the name.  Forgot that the video they posted was indeed a straight up terrorist propaganda piece.

Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#47]
that whole free speech thing sucks
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

yeah that's him:

https://medium.com/@AliceAtalanta/has-sofrep-finally-dug-its-own-grave-9b75ccf2c6b1

I knew I recognized the name.  Forgot that the video they posted was indeed a straight up terrorist propaganda piece.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't know.

yeah that's him:

We should put him in a room with Larry Vickers. Two men go in, only one comes out.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Specials forces loves the Q shit. MEUSOC knows what’s up. That’s what’s made it most legit. Fuck off.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:24:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So a bunch of scary dudes with guns that we've spent millions of dollars each to train and equip, that are battle-hardened and experienced, are the right group to dox if you're a statist propaganda source intent on destroying everything they fought and bled for?  Those guys?

Proof that they have no ability to think things through to their logical conclusion.

We can only hope that anyone purged from the community will go back to their home town and use their experience and know-how to establish resistance groups.  

We are going to need a LOT of effective resistance groups in the coming years...months...weeks?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top