Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/17/2016 10:20:20 PM EDT
Currently on the 2nd episode. What do you think? Has the government been hiding proof that we've had guests from other planets? Why would they?

Entertain me please.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course not.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is all the evidence you need.  I heard it from a guy at the bar. So it has to be legit and I found it on the internet.

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.

The scientific claims were based on observations of gravitational influences on a group of space bodies termed the “extreme trans-Neptunian objects” (ETNOs) orbiting our Sun beyond the planet Neptune.

A slew of messages and YouTube videos currently being circulated in the conspiracy theory blogosphere claims that a NASA study published in 1988 revealed details about the mysterious Planet X/Nibiru with an estimated orbital period of more than 1,000 years.

The study, according to conspiracy theorists, demonstrates that NASA and the U.S. government have been aware for decades that the rogue Planet X is coming with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

According to conspiracy theorists, recently leaked secret NASA “Planet X” files reveal that the agency is aware that the gravitational influence of Planet X had disrupted the orbits of other planets during a previous passage into the inner solar system hundreds of years ago; and that the next disruptive passage into the inner solar system is imminent.

The approach of the mysterious Planet X is currently sending waves of charged “plasmatic energy particles” through our solar system. The flow of energy will finally disrupt the “core flows” of the Earth and trigger catastrophic changes in Earth’s climate.

We have been feeling the disruptive effects of the inbound rogue Planet X since 1996 in the form of increased seismic and volcanic activities, freak weather patterns, and natural disasters.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

But, it's a great show.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
DENY EVERYTHING
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Currently on the 2nd episode. What do you think? Has the government been hiding proof that we've had guests from other planets? Why would they?

Entertain me please.
View Quote

Just now watching X files? What are you 12? That show was the shit back in my day!

I am going to yell at a cloud, because you are making me feel old!
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you actually looked at Hillary Clinton? We've not only been visited...they fucked our buffalos.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
What would it matter if we had been?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you actually looked at Hillary Clinton? We've not only been visited...they fucked our buffalos.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well shit. I am now questioning my faith.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just now watching X files? What are you 12? That show was the shit back in my day!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entertain me please.

I'm 25. Never had interest. Wife was interested because her grandma used to watch it. It's not bad.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No.

But, it's a great show.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Our govt is so 'leaky' that a conspiracy of the scale portrayed in X Files is simply laughable. So no, the govt is not covering up any alien probing parties.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Entertain me please.
View Quote

As someones who's had a UFO/Alien experience... no they are not from another planet.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I have also ran into a guy in a bar, who had an opinion about aliens.

It went something like:

I'm the key figure in an ongoing government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman and child on this planet, so of course no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling, and when it hits it's gonna be the shit-storm of all time.
View Quote

The bartender cut him off afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Here is all the evidence you need.  I heard it from a guy at the bar. So it has to be legit and I found it on the internet.

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.

The scientific claims were based on observations of gravitational influences on a group of space bodies termed the “extreme trans-Neptunian objects” (ETNOs) orbiting our Sun beyond the planet Neptune.

A slew of messages and YouTube videos currently being circulated in the conspiracy theory blogosphere claims that a NASA study published in 1988 revealed details about the mysterious Planet X/Nibiru with an estimated orbital period of more than 1,000 years.

The study, according to conspiracy theorists, demonstrates that NASA and the U.S. government have been aware for decades that the rogue Planet X is coming with catastrophic consequences for humanity.

According to conspiracy theorists, recently leaked secret NASA “Planet X” files reveal that the agency is aware that the gravitational influence of Planet X had disrupted the orbits of other planets during a previous passage into the inner solar system hundreds of years ago; and that the next disruptive passage into the inner solar system is imminent.

The approach of the mysterious Planet X is currently sending waves of charged “plasmatic energy particles” through our solar system. The flow of energy will finally disrupt the “core flows” of the Earth and trigger catastrophic changes in Earth’s climate.

We have been feeling the disruptive effects of the inbound rogue Planet X since 1996 in the form of increased seismic and volcanic activities, freak weather patterns, and natural disasters.
View Quote

Youre freaking me out. Seriuosly.

I thought it was fracking in Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#17]
If you believe in God there is an abundance of  life on at least one other planet or dimension.....
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#18]
The late Carl Sagan had a great article about this once.

The short answer is "no."
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

As someones who's had a UFO/Alien experience... no they are not from another planet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entertain me please.

Who? Lord Kimboat?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Visited? Who knows. There is every possibility the WE are the most advanced race in the universe. That should scare the crap out of you.

But to think we are the only intelligent species in the universe is just stupid. Like, stick your penis in a blender kind of stupid.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you believe in God life started on another planet or dimension
View Quote

Bujeebus.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Who? Lord Kimboat?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entertain me please.

Who? Lord Kimboat?

Jude 1:6
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Probability says that we are likely not the only life in the entire universe.

Physics says that travel between habitable planets is very unlikely, on a realistic timescale.  

I would say we have not had visitors from other planets, nor will we.  Civilizations will rise and fall on many different planets, all of them looking towards the stars and wondering, seeking but never knowing.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#24]
It was all cover for Cold War stuff going on. The tards bought into it hook, line, and sinker.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm 25. Never had interest. Wife was interested because her grandma used to watch it. It's not bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entertain me please.

Hell if you are only 25, you only got reruns!

But yes it was a good series. However it did get close to jumping the shark in the end!
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:44:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Physics says that travel between habitable planets is very unlikely, on a realistic timescale.  

I would say we have not had visitors from other planets, nor will we.  Civilizations will rise and fall on many different planets, all of them looking towards the stars and wondering, seeking but never knowing.
View Quote

That was the crux of the Sagan article I mentioned, although he presented it in a very elegant mathematical fashion.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't think that we're alone, but whether anything else has visited us is a different matter.  I honestly don't know, but if they are visiting us, I hope it goes public while I'm still alive.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is evidence of an ongoing resurgence of the Planet X (also known as Nibiru) cataclysm conspiracy theory following the publication of new scientific studies in 2014 claiming evidence of a mysterious unnamed planet lurking beyond Pluto.......................
View Quote

Thats the death star

You know what happened when after Columbus showed up, it would no different except we'd be lucky if we got a reservation somewhere without being held for some type of slave labor.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:49:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It was all cover for Cold War stuff going on. The tards bought into it hook, line, and sinker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Great documentary on that very topic;  http://www.miragemen.com/
(On Netflix)

How the US government created a myth that took over the world.

UFOs: weapons of mass deception... For over 60 years teams within the US Air Force and Intelligence services exploited and manipulated beliefs about UFOs and ET visitations as part of their counterintelligence programmes. In doing so they spawned a mythology so powerful that it captivated and warped many brilliant minds, including several of their own. Now, for the first time, some of those behind these operations, and their victims, speak out, revealing a true story that is part Manchurian Candidate and part Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Almost all the world's major religions believe we have.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Aliens? Wall just got 10 ft higher.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:51:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't think the governments of the world could conspire to keep a secret like that for decades.

The barriers to faster than light travel necessary for it are too huge to surpass.  I don't think we, nor anyone else, is ever travelling to a galaxy far far away.  

Are planet and the radiation we've sent out hasn't gone very far and is nothing given the distances we're talking about.

Non-life cannot develop into life.  It's impossible uphill battle akin to a perpetual motion device.  Randomness cannot produce information necessary for genetic codes.  The barriers to life beginning are huge. Impossibly huge. Nevermind the massive problems with any "simple" self-reproducing thing developing new code to get to a space-faring intelligent being.  The time necessary even hypothetically and the statistics for this stuff is so far out the word "impossible" is a gross understatement.

So nah, I personally don't think the government has any secrets regarding anything like material aliens.  IMO, UFO sightings and abductions are probably a combination of mostly hoaxes, some mental illness, and perhaps something supernatural as far as any of the legit weird stuff.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Depends, does your angus hurt?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#37]
You can stop watching after about the 4th season, IIRC. That's when they get into the batshit government conspirancy stuff that I think ruined the show.

Maybe the 5th season. It's been awhile.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No, we're hidden out here circling an average, common star in an obscure neighborhood in a spiral arm of a common type  galaxy with nothing in particular to distinguish it from billions of other galaxies that is readily noticeable from millions of light years away.

Besides that, the Universe is spread out there for us.

View Quote

You don't von neumann probe bro?
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:02:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Like?

Um, virtually all the Dieties of the major religions live someplace besides earth -- usually whatever is described as "Heaven" -- or are capable of traveling through space and time as effortlessly as we walk into another room.

Now, obviously it's not exactly the same thing as weird bubble-headed aliens found dead in the New Mexico desert, but throughout human history the idea that powerful extraterrestrial beings would deign to come to earth and interact with humans is not at all uncommon.

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You can stop watching after about the 4th season, IIRC. That's when they get into the batshit government conspirancy stuff that I think ruined the show.

Maybe the 5th season. It's been awhile.
View Quote

It got so convoluted you couldn't figure out who was whom by the time the show ended.  Almost every week's episode would suggest that finally The Conspiracy has been broken, only to find out that the Smoking Man was keeping something from Mulder....

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#42]
We are already occupied.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#44]

X-Files is a great documentary.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Of course not.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#46]
if you want something more dark, try the Millennium (Group) series.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This is my position on it.

Even if the odds of another intelligent civilization existing outside of our own are 1 in a billion, the resulting civilizations would be too numerous to count.

That said, the odds of one either being close enough to visit us, or having technology that we can't even imagine that would make it possible...even less likely but still I can't say it's zero.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my position on it.

Even if the odds of another intelligent civilization existing outside of our own are 1 in a billion, the resulting civilizations would be too numerous to count.

That said, the odds of one either being close enough to visit us, or having technology that we can't even imagine that would make it possible...even less likely but still I can't say it's zero.

We've already theorized that folding space is possible, although it would take unimaginable amounts of energy to do it. But if there is a race out there that has figured it out, interstellar travel would be no more difficult than driving to the gas station for a pack of smokes.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#48]
This election has me leaning more towards the possibility of reptilians/etc.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't think the governments of the world could conspire to keep a secret like that for decades.

The barriers to faster than light travel necessary for it are too huge to surpass.  I don't think we, nor anyone else, is ever travelling to a galaxy far far away.  

Are planet and the radiation we've sent out hasn't gone very far and is nothing given the distances we're talking about.

Non-life cannot develop into life.  It's impossible uphill battle akin to a perpetual motion device.  Randomness cannot produce information necessary for genetic codes.  The barriers to life beginning are huge. Impossibly huge. Nevermind the massive problems with any "simple" self-reproducing thing developing new code to get to a space-faring intelligent being.  The time necessary even hypothetically and the statistics for this stuff is so far out the word "impossible" is a gross understatement.

So nah, I personally don't think the government has any secrets regarding anything like material aliens.  IMO, UFO sightings and abductions are probably a combination of mostly hoaxes, some mental illness, and perhaps something supernatural as far as any of the legit weird stuff.
View Quote

And yet, here we sit. Super intelligent beings who sprang from nothing over a great period of time.

If it happened here, it can happen elsewhere. And when you think about how many planets there are in the observable universe, it is an absolute certainty that we are not alone.

Maybe we're the smartest, but we are NOT alone.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome! It proves man made "climate change" is bullshit.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top