Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
No one gets that fat (and stays fat) eating carrots & training.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you suddenly get fat, too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like I'm black belt after watching that.

Did you suddenly get fat, too?
No that took years and years of dedicated work to achieve.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Works if someone feeds you a straight right or left.......and you have the man skirt on & the person is clueless.
Kote-Gaeshi is legit and the bigger , non-flexible people really do fly if you crank it.

There are a few Akido moves that work along with about 4 throws out of 65 for Kodokan judo.
I do not see Seagal going to the mat and if he does not getting up.
View Quote
If you can only get four of the Judo throws to work, it is definitely not for you.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I feel like I'm black belt after watching that.
View Quote

I picked up some pointers myself.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#6]
What he said about America, lies and legacies is on point, however.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
The most unsettling thing he's been in

Steven Seagal's Guide to Wine

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget his epic guitar playing.

STEVEN SEAGAL EPIC GUITAR PLAYING
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkB9hilLgfY
View Quote
I forgot all about that one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkB9hilLgfY
View Quote

Uhh... this has plumber shows up to fix her pipes feel but he actually fixes the pipes. So weird.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#11]
He’ll just snap your brain stem when you go for the takedown…okay…
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Uhh... this has plumber shows up to fix her pipes feel but he actually fixes the pipes. So weird.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Personally I think the douche has some serious mental health issues.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It seems that he can't stand up very long.  If the martial arts are about discipline, why can't he push away from the table?
View Quote

his discipline is making sure no food goes to waste anywhere on earth.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
there it is.gif
View Quote

there "what" is?

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:20:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I think hanging out with Seagal would be awesome.

Just imagine the comedy gold you can get off this guy.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#17]
This video cuts through all of Seagals  bullshit lies.  A wake up call for all his fangirls.   I never knew they killed a guys dog staging a raid in Arizona.

The BullShitto Master

Steven Seagal: Bullshido Master
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Recently he has been doing covert special ops for the Russians in Ukraine, demoralizing Ukrainian forces by sneaking into their camps and eating all their food.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:23:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Sam-your-eye.
For fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, Until he married his Sensei's daughter, took over the Dojo when the Sensei died, spent them into poverty then dumped wife and kids to run back to the US.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know back in the day he lived and studied martial arts in Japan and was highly respected.

Yeah, Until he married his Sensei's daughter, took over the Dojo when the Sensei died, spent them into poverty then dumped wife and kids to run back to the US.

Seagal, through his films, made aikido more famous and popular as a martial art than its originator did. So maybe the indigenous aikido dojos over there should start paying him a royalty fee.

I've seen him over here and he travels with a group of bodyguards because his rep is that bad within the Osaka martial arts world.

That’s because during his years as the only “white boy” teaching a Japanese martial art in Japan, he regularly had to beat the shit out of the Yakuza thugs sent to shut his dojo down.

That experience actually helped him refine his aikido skills from being merely “dojo techniques” to being brutal, street effective fight-stopping techniques.

‘Cause as we all know, what might work on the dojo mat doesn’t necessarily work out on the street,
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Let's make this thread really funny.

How many of you fatasscouchpotatoes think you could take him.

C'mon, admit it, you KNOW you could whup him.

Time to step up and admit your awesomeness, I mean you did buy a plate carrier last week so we already know your ubertactical and the fact you had to get an XXXLARGE just reaffirms it

not like any of you superstuds would go running off into the dark crying like little girls if you actually had to go one on one with him, no sir, you would step right the f up wouldn't you.

Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:16:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's make this thread really funny.

How many of you fatasscouchpotatoes think you could take him.

C'mon, admit it, you KNOW you could whup him.

Time to step up and admit your awesomeness, I mean you did buy a plate carrier last week so we already know your ubertactical and the fact you had to get an XXXLARGE just reaffirms it

not like any of you superstuds would go running off into the dark crying like little girls if you actually had to go one on one with him, no sir, you would step right the f up wouldn't you.

View Quote

I have no doubt I'd be at the hospital getting xrays before I could even think about trying to kick his ass. Still doesn't make him less of a weirdo douche.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Seagal, through his films, made aikido more famous and popular as a martial art than its originator did. So maybe the indigenous aikido dojos over there should start paying him a royalty fee.

That’s because during his years as the only “white boy” teaching a Japanese martial art in Japan, he regularly had to beat the shit out of the Yakuza thugs sent to shut his dojo down.

That experience actually helped him refine his aikido skills from being merely “dojo techniques” to being brutal, street effective fight-stopping techniques.

‘Cause as we all know, what might work on the dojo mat doesn’t necessarily work out on the street,
View Quote

Okay Steve
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top