Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:34:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You are witnessing the rise of a metapolitical society in which emotions and feelings reign supreme over logic and facts.

Going by recent popular vote results, there are now at least 150 million useful idiots in this country who can be manipulated in any direction the propagandists desire, and for whatever the long term cynical & self serving aims of those pulling the strings are.

See related articles under "George Soros," "Barack Obama," and "the Clintons" for further research.

See historical articles under "Feudalism" and "Serfdom" if you want to know what the end state looks like for ordinary people.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that..............1st amendment.

Statues, opinion sites...........what is next..............where does it stop?

Gulags???
You are witnessing the rise of a metapolitical society in which emotions and feelings reign supreme over logic and facts.

Going by recent popular vote results, there are now at least 150 million useful idiots in this country who can be manipulated in any direction the propagandists desire, and for whatever the long term cynical & self serving aims of those pulling the strings are.

See related articles under "George Soros," "Barack Obama," and "the Clintons" for further research.

See historical articles under "Feudalism" and "Serfdom" if you want to know what the end state looks like for ordinary people.

Like a plague of fucking locusts.

I am going to start an argument with a fucking libtard today!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:36:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm literally happy to see the bad shit crazy left stick it to American Nazis.
I hope they don't stop until the few dozen of them that actually exist are taken down.
View Quote
We'll see how happy you are when they shut down Arfcom.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope they don't stop until the few dozen of them that actually exist are taken down.
What is that old saying.............."how blind are......................."???
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am sure they will use this new tactic to shut down the hate of Islamic extremism next.
View Quote
and therein lies the problem.

ideological children in charge of new tech companies that are now really important to society start picking the winners from within isp's and media. before you know it the ship starts listing badly to port.

and the middle of society mostly missed the water coming in. muh feelz and all
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:39:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
reddit ar15 or 4chan or something i would assume.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the fallback forum for when they take down arfcom?
Is there a 15chan?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#6]
We should anti trust Google out of fucking existence.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:40:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are no racists on this site.

Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

and therein lies the problem.

ideological children in charge of new tech companies that are now really important to society start picking the winners from within isp's and media. before you know it the ship starts listing badly to port.

and the middle of society mostly missed the water coming in. muh feelz and all
View Quote
Or, the attempt backfires on them, when they realize that the hidden iceberg of neo-cons is bigger than they reckoned, and the ad revenue doesn't follow the attempted hijack.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out going forward.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Large corporations are our collective social conscience. They know what is best.

I'm looking forward to the day when your ISP and cellphone service shuts you down for wrongthink.  Then we will finally stop those evil white people.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:44:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry for the off-topic, but browsing /pol/ about SF thread, I found www. bbc .com/pidgin   . Unbelievable ,but it's real. . 
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:45:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is there a 15chan?
View Quote
I would say take it to usenet. Decentralize it. That's where much of the conversation was before forums.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:45:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
I'm struggling to see what you find so funny.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's a bunch of Jews on Stormfront I guess except the guys here who admit they're members
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a bunch of Jews on Stormfront I guess except the guys here who admit they're members
Certainly are a lot of members in this very thread admitting to intimate knowledge of that site.  With the decade plus I've seen of banned "code words" the racists here use (Amish is next), we are infiltrated with the filthy cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:49:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Certainly are a lot of members in this very thread admitting to intimate knowledge of that site.  With the decade plus I've seen of banned "code words" the racists here use (Amish is next), we are infiltrated with the filthy cocksuckers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You better watch it..........you might end up like Maynard.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am sure they will use this new tactic to shut down the hate of Islamic extremism next.
View Quote
It's hilarious, angering, and sad that while Muslim terrorists were killing Americans every other month, the FBI was wasting assets watching me on Arfcom, pulling these known terrorists off watch lists and letting the roam about to carry out their attacks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For years private businesses would not provide service to minorities, black men couldn't travel on vacation or for business because they couldn't eat at restaurants or stay in motels, there was even a book of places they could stay. Then during the Civil Rights movement the Feds stepped in. Course the Feds ended up I n their usual role of "watch out when you let the genie out of the bottle." Now we have the EEOC going after a PA security guard company for doing criminal background checks which disproportionately affect black men.

Now Stormfront is being hung out to dry by the same "you should be able to refuse anyone service" mantra they sang for years because the industry controlled what the fuck ever group decided to kill them off. Arfcom is probably as much at risk in the long run by the Feds assuring "free speach" as by the mysterious lefty internet register cabal. Neither should have control of a group's access to the net.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For years private businesses would not provide service to minorities, black men couldn't travel on vacation or for business because they couldn't eat at restaurants or stay in motels, there was even a book of places they could stay. Then during the Civil Rights movement the Feds stepped in. Course the Feds ended up I n their usual role of "watch out when you let the genie out of the bottle." Now we have the EEOC going after a PA security guard company for doing criminal background checks which disproportionately affect black men.

Now Stormfront is being hung out to dry by the same "you should be able to refuse anyone service" mantra they sang for years because the industry controlled what the fuck ever group decided to kill them off. Arfcom is probably as much at risk in the long run by the Feds assuring "free speach" as by the mysterious lefty internet register cabal. Neither should have control of a group's access to the net.
Yup.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just cut them down to the point that they don't have massive monopolies over everything.

Side note, AT&T's purchase of Time Warner should probably be blocked too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just cut them down to the point that they don't have massive monopolies over everything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be fine.

Fuck these 'tard monopolies.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You'll eventually see jihadists as another excuse for increasing restriction to the Internet as a lot of recruiting videos are obviously on the net.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hilarious, angering, and sad that while Muslim terrorists were killing Americans every other month, the FBI was wasting assets watching me on Arfcom, pulling these known terrorists off watch lists and letting the roam about to carry out their attacks.
You'll eventually see jihadists as another excuse for increasing restriction to the Internet as a lot of recruiting videos are obviously on the net.
Absolutely, and it will have lots of bipartisan support.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#23]
I love this narrative.

1) Stormfront site seems down.

2) With no evidence of what happened, start blaming an international cabal of power brokers who operate behind the scenes and are led by George Soros. That this is only one or two word swap away from day to conversation on Stomrfront is a pure coincidence.

3) With no evidence for what percentage this is, start pointing out how some looney fucks on the far Left demonize everyone Right of center as the same anyway, so all of us need to unite in solidarity against the threat. Their enemy is our enemy, and he's downright evil.

4) That's right, Arfcom and Stormfront need to join hand in hand and march in the name of "free speech," against an international cabal of behind the scenes scheming power players that control the media and have nothing but hatred for all that is good, holy, and volkish. As long as there are some people who lump as all together, let's live up to that label and force everyone else to take a side.

5) Where's your outrage, whitey? Let's march, march together toward a new future safe for our children! Not before we mock and dismiss the idea of any political linkage between the traditional right and Nazis. Nazis are Leftists, and if you claim otherwise you probably got your history from the Jew run media or a Jew-run public schools. Did I say Jew? I mean "Leftist." Sorry, slipped.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:06:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

2) With no evidence of what happened, start blaming an international cabal of power brokers who operate behind the scenes and are led by George Soros. That this is only one or word swap away from day to conversation on stomrfornt is a pure coincidence.

3) With no evidence for what percentage this is, start pointing out how some looney fucks on the far Left demonize everyone Right of center as the same anyway, so all of us need to unite in solidarity against the threat. Their enemy is our enemy, and he's downright evil.

4) That's right, Arfcom and Stormfront need to join hand in hand and march in the name of "free speech," against an international cabal of behind the scenes scheming power players that control the media and have nothing but hatred for all that is good, holy, and volkish. As long as there are some people who lump as all together, let's live up to that label and force everyone else to take a side.

5) Where's your outrage, whitey? Let's march, march together toward a new future safe for our children! Not before we mock and dismiss the idea of any political linkage between the traditional right and Nazis. Nazis are Leftists, and if you claim otherwise you probably got your history from the Jew run media or a Jew-run public schools. Did I say Jew? I mean "Leftist." Sorry, slipped.
View Quote
Well yes, I am making an assumption considering the new movement of the 'tards is to DESTROY ANYTHING they don't approve of nowadays.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:07:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

2) With no evidence of what happened, start blaming an international cabal of power brokers who operate behind the scenes and are led by George Soros. That this is only one or word swap away from day to conversation on stomrfornt is a pure coincidence.

View Quote
In gif form:

Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In gif form:

http://i.imgur.com/v9tQi1v.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

In gif form:

http://i.imgur.com/v9tQi1v.gif
'TARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well yes, I am making an assumption considering the new movement of the 'tards is to DESTROY ANYTHING they don't approve of nowadays.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

It's the fast, loose and ever-varying portrayal of who "they" is that should bother a thinking man.

But, I said enough.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's the fast, loose and ever-varying portrayal of who "they" is that should bother a thinking man.

But, I said enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

But, I said enough.
Well obviously you make a good point.

That said............"oh shut up Bohr!!!"

Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#30]
the isp's and social media kids will not go after islam because they fear it and can see examples of real violence carried out by their supporters. otoh they have no fear of americans that support our original values. even the 88's and the rest of the fringe are a paper tiger to them so far.

it will lead to a violent shitshow or a quiet transition of the u.s. to euro sensibilities.

Quoted:

Or, the attempt backfires on them, when they realize that the hidden iceberg of neo-cons is bigger than they reckoned, and the ad revenue doesn't follow the attempted hijack.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out going forward.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
1st amendment doesn't set well with some folks around here, unless they agree with you.  This'll be good.
View Quote
Not a first amendment issue.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When some Nazi beat up some anarchist girl lots of people in GD couldn't get their dicks any harder and went on about "the enemy of my enemy" and we had threads where guys explained why they'd rather be Nazis soldiers than Soviet soldiers. Now there are parades of alt righty guys marching and singing Nazi songs and ranting about Jews, but instead of calling this dipshits out we get too many people claiming "they work for Soros!" Or "There were only a couple."  That's playing right into the Democrat's hands.

Ever seen people posting here admitting that they read Stormfront before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When some Nazi beat up some anarchist girl lots of people in GD couldn't get their dicks any harder and went on about "the enemy of my enemy" and we had threads where guys explained why they'd rather be Nazis soldiers than Soviet soldiers. Now there are parades of alt righty guys marching and singing Nazi songs and ranting about Jews, but instead of calling this dipshits out we get too many people claiming "they work for Soros!" Or "There were only a couple."  That's playing right into the Democrat's hands.

Arfcom's Overton window seems set for a shift (or maybe, as you observe, it's already started), and I have no doubt there are people here eager to make that happen. Anyone opposed is probably a Leftist anyway, right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Stormfront's DNS censoring (or loss of DDOS protection, or hosting) is not a unique precedent, just one more datapoint amid many offensive entities that were censored post Charleston.

It gets attention here because only old-school bogeymen like Stormfront and DU are on arfcommer radar in the first place.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Arfcom's Overton window seems set for a shift (or maybe, as you observe, it's already started), and I have no doubt there are people here eager to make that happen. Anyone opposed is probably a Leftist anyway, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now Aimless and Bohr.........it is NOT the content of Stormfront that is being defended it is the right of people to assemble and have their voices heard.

Just that plain and simple and BOTH of you have to admit that the lefties are currently engaged HEAVILY in attempting to destroy free speech.

That is what members here are pissed off about IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what's your opinion on gay wedding cakes?

Please note that "Beware the cream filling!" is NOT a socially acceptable answer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:30:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But, I said enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this narrative.

But, I said enough.
It's not really paranoia if they are, in fact, all out to get you.

Personally, I'm still trying to puzzle out when waving Soviet Flags in the street became socially acceptable and the banner of those claiming to fight hatred and intolerance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:31:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Bye Arfcom.  

Since the US no longer controls ICANN (not that that would save us) the next time the Left and RINOs go on an anto-gun crusade/have power this site is toast too.

Let that sink in.

I maybe looked at Stormfront or Daily Stormer one or twice a year, getting there after an image search or the such.
If anyone has Stormers TOR address please PM it, I've been looking since I heard about it getting taken down.
Oh well, goodby Internet, I had fun with you the last 20 years.  It's over.

Back to getting "memes  from truckdrivers who brought them state to state on paper, printed off in some container depot, drawn by a bored gate inspector.  

Or passing Bill Cooper tapes someone recorded off of the Ham Radio. (speaking of which I need to spend more time in the ham section)
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#39]
lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:36:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now Aimless and Bohr.........it is NOT the content of Stormfront that is being defended it is the right of people to assemble and have their voices heard.

Just that plain and simple and BOTH of you have to admit that the lefties are currently engaged HEAVILY in attempting to destroy free speech.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember the thread about this incident?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2906987/Hacker-group-Anonymous-claims-forced-jihadi-website-announcing-online-war-against-extremists-wake-Charlie-Hebdo-murders.html

Heck, we actually had a group (albeit poorly defined) taking credit.

I don't remember the calls for solidarity with Jihadists because "we're all lumped together as crazy violent fundamentalists in the eyes of the Left," or similar rationale, being used.

Instead, the general feelings of solidarity expressed were with the hackers.

Why, in this case, are we hearing calls to stand up for Stormfront, lest we be next, and blaming the outage on shadowy international schemers in league with Soros?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
gARdening15.com.

Life members get FOUR flower petals, not just one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the fallback forum for when they take down arfcom?
gARdening15.com.

Life members get FOUR flower petals, not just one.

Is membership 24 roses? 
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:38:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Aimless post whores ITT.

lolololol

@maynard
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think those here defending Stormfront's right to exist online, would do the same for DU?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Do you think those here defending Stormfront's right to exist online, would do the same for DU?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. 
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bye Arfcom.  

Since the US no longer controls ICANN (not that that would save us) the next time the Left and RINOs go on an anto-gun crusade/have power this site is toast too.

Let that sink in.
View Quote
I did and it's complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:52:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Can't find the thread I'm thinking of, but here was us after an "Anonymous" attack on the MPAA.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/4chan_Attack_Brings_Down_MPAA_Website/5-1092315/
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well they wont stop there....
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I would
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would
Anyone who wouldn't isn't too bright. Taking away group A's free speech isn't going to end well for group B, eventually.  As I've said before this whole thing isn't about nazis it's about suppressing free speech. Today it's whitey the nazi, tomorrow it's ....
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:54:47 AM EDT
[#50]
How long does AR15.com have left? Seriously?

Given this environment, a non-PC, Pro-2A website does not a chance.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top