Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think ive ever seen an IRL stripper that was actually attractive. Those sure as shit aint

ETA: would not make my son leave; that's one of the perks of being on the golf team instead of the mugshot team
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Boys or Girls golf team?
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty common at Big Private Courses, I remember going to one to drop off equipment and there was a code for some "White Powder", "Gin Rummy".
Rich Guys having fun.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would not have said a word. I sure as hell would not have called my parents to pick me up.
View Quote
Well, maybe a Dad.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I dont think ive ever seen an IRL stripper that was actually attractive. Those sure as shit aint

ETA: would not make my son leave; that's one of the perks of being on the golf team instead of the mugshot team
View Quote

Those tatted up skanks from the Yellow Rose are definitely the "C" team at best.

On the Other Hand - Ricks Cabaret in Houston in the 80's & 90's.  

When the OTC (Offshore Technology Conference) Trade Show Came to Houston every year - the Sales Teams were taking the Saudis, Qataris, Kuwaitis & every other "Petro Sheik" to Rick's Cabaret to enjoy the "atmosphere" & "experience" of some of THE most incredible women you've EVER seen - all on some Vendors expense account.   Oh the Stories I could tell ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#6]
This high schoolers have seen thousands of hours of this digitally. Who cares our society is dead already.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Did that once back in the day...
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Go get 'em son

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
The dads probable ran out of singles
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
They've got nothing on South Florida strippers.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread still going?  Let me fill in some background.

There are NO "A" level strip clubs in Austin.  There MAY be some "C" class dancers at Palazzio, but that's because they are Russians that work a Houston/Austin/Dallas circuit.

Yellow Rose is somewhere around "L" class. Most of the dancers are going to be scooter trash or local barrio talent.

The WORST clubs are the total nude places off of Hwy 290. The only strip clubs I have ever seen with a murder rate. It helps that the county medical examiner's office is across the street, makes it easy to transport the bodies.

Most of GD is WAY too pale to go to those. As for GD's VIP room fantasies, Perfect 10 is what you seek.  During peak times it's $300 an HOUR for a private place in VIP before you even MEET a dancer.

As for the golf course, they knew.  Hell, most of the course staff participated.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This thread still going?  Let me fill in some background.

There are NO "A" level strip clubs in Austin.  There MAY be some "C" class dancers at Palazzio, but that's because they are Russians that work a Houston/Austin/Dallas circuit.

Yellow Rose is somewhere around "L" class. Most of the dancers are going to be scooter trash or local barrio talent.

The WORST clubs are the total nude places off of Hwy 290. The only strip clubs I have ever seen with a murder rate. It helps that the county medical examiner's office is across the street, makes it easy to transport the bodies.

Most of GD is WAY too pale to go to those. As for GD's VIP room fantasies, Perfect 10 is what you seek.  During peak times it's $300 an HOUR for a private place in VIP before you even MEET a dancer.

As for the golf course, they knew.  Hell, most of the course staff participated.
View Quote

I was told the total nude places off of 290 provided meet and greet services for folks from Chicago or elsewhere wanting to obtain Mexican produce connections. I thought that was not unlikely.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like their whole day shift was there.  Who was covering the club?
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I was told the total nude places off of 290 provided meet and greet services for folks from Chicago or elsewhere wanting to obtain Mexican produce connections. I thought that was not unlikely.
View Quote

Oh, they all run drugs and other things. It's pretty much a given for any strip joint.  The one's on 290 are essentially, knife and gun clubs for that reason.

Investigated some pretty major car and MC theft rings at  XTC back in the day. Commercial construction equipment theft was BIG back then.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 6:41:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 6:47:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m betting those gals look better in the dimly lit strip club with a strong pair of beer goggles.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top