Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#1]
OP gonna save me a lot of money this year.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#2]
So they are supporting anti-gun candidates because anti-gun legislation increases the demand and thus price for their products.

FUCK THEM.

And they accuse the NRA of only caring about selling guns... nothing sells like a panic!
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Surefire has also donated to more Republicans than Democrats, now that I'm actually looking at their donation list.
View Quote
If you sleep with 500 women and one goat....

They don't call you a woman fucker.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
A guy on instagram is claiming that Ops Core and Crye “play both parties” too.  @Undefined anyway to check those?
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Very elegant
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:21:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, Surefire is located in CA. They probably have to do that shit just to stay in business.
View Quote
Then they should relocate. Plenty other states pro 2a and pro business would be happy to have them and their cost of doing business would even be lower.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
You could build bridges all your life, and nobody calls you a bridge builder.

But you suck that one cock....
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Then they should relocate. Plenty other states pro 2a and pro business would be happy to have them and their cost of doing business would even be lower.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Surefire is located in CA. They probably have to do that shit just to stay in business.
LMT is abandoning The People's Republik of Illinois.

It CAN be done, if the company want to do it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:27:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I’ll still be buying an rc2. Its clone correct. What’s a guy to do? ???????
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Check Larue.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm not saying the hate won't be well-deserved in some cases but...  Feels like we're about to have Salem Witch Trials 2.0.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Check Larue.
View Quote
100% Republican and the exclusive fundraiser for Nolo.

Already checked twice. From a "putting your money where your mouth is" perspective, Mark LaRue is the gold standard.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Check Larue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Check Larue.
Quoted:

Already checked twice. From a "putting your money where your mouth is" perspective, Mark LaRue is the gold standard.
well that troll attempt fell flat pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Meh, that’s not trolling imo, Undefined said post up companies to check. He already did G so may as well keep LaRue honest as well.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:53:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check Larue.
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/22/2019 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Sheeet Surfire. Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Meh, that’s not trolling imo, Undefined said post up companies to check. He already did G so may as well keep LaRue honest as well.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, though I would have been shocked, frankly, if either of them had donated to Dems.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:10:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Glad I bought O-Light for my P80 builds.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Loretta Sanchez won election to the U.S. House of Representativesher first political officeby toppling a polarizing, longtime incumbent. During her 20-year tenure in the House, Sanchez established herself as an advocate for women in the military and specialized in national security policy, rising to become one of the most senior Democrats on two influential committeesArmed Services and Homeland Security. In 2003, she made history when her sister, Linda, won election to the House, making the pair the first sisters to serve in Congress.

Surefire must donate to Sanchez as she was on the committees that decide which vendor sells to our military
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#20]
the benchmade thread was 30 pages by this time yesterday, every time we find another one of these dirtbag companies this needs to go on their twitter and facebook and whatever social media they use.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Loretta Sanchez won election to the U.S. House of Representativesher first political officeby toppling a polarizing, longtime incumbent. During her 20-year tenure in the House, Sanchez established herself as an advocate for women in the military and specialized in national security policy, rising to become one of the most senior Democrats on two influential committeesArmed Services and Homeland Security. In 2003, she made history when her sister, Linda, won election to the House, making the pair the first sisters to serve in Congress.

Surefire must donate to Sanchez as she was on the committees that decide which vendor sells to our military
View Quote
Yet Trijicon managed to get government business without donating....
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
they seem overpriced for flashlights anyway IMO
View Quote
They are the gods of flashlights.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Works for me. Bring every single one of these companies that are run by traitorous fucks out into the light.
I don't care if I'm stuck with one single manufacturer to shop with, I won't shop at places that give our money away to gun grabbers.

Keep'em coming boys!

Good job OP.
View Quote
I fully agree.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:25:55 AM EDT
[#24]
There is some irony about a company that makes truly high capacity (60) magazines funding a politician that is determined to have such things banned.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check Larue.

And Lake Arthur PD pay to play badge scheme for LEOSA.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
the benchmade thread was 30 pages by this time yesterday, every time we find another one of these dirtbag companies this needs to go on their twitter and facebook and whatever social media they use.
View Quote
ETA: nice to see it already happening
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There is some irony about a company that makes truly high capacity (60) magazines funding a politician that is determined to have such things banned.
View Quote
Surefire made it so it can be purchased by the military as a possible replacement to belt fed SAWs. Civilian sales is not the primary goal of such a product and for the most part. They wouldn't care much either if they couldn't sell them to the civilian markey except for lost revenue.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Way of the world.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Don’t they make 100 rd mags?
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check Larue.

That caused such butthurt amongst LEO....

More equal animals and all that.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't they make 100 rd mags?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't they make 100 rd mags?
Yes they do. They intended it to be partnered with the HK416 as the new SAW.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Follow the $
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fuck surefire anyways for their black friday bullshit. But good find!
View Quote
You mean how they sold a limited number of products, and then the next day they were available on their site at full price again after claiming to be "Sold Out?" Lol... I wasn't too pleased about this either. Sent their customer service an email, and never got a response.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check Larue.

My issue with it was the fact that it wasn't altruistic. It was a pay to play scheme. If the Chief openly advertised it and allowed the plebs to get in on it. Then I'd be fine with it.

If I were sheriff or chief and I can hand out LEOSA creds like candy. I'd do it at cost. Simply have folks pay for the range time and card stock.

But the Lake Arthur deal wasn't that. It was a Chief using LEOSA to hobnob with industry folks. On top of that it is a smack in the face of legit reserve cops that actually volunteer, put in the time, etc....

It was disgraceful on both sides of the aisle.

You know where I stand on LEOSA and Reciprocity. I want National Carry for all. Simple as that.

Anyways, I'm getting off my soap box now.

Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Really? Apples to orange dude. Come on. .
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:36:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A guy on instagram is claiming that Ops Core and Crye “play both parties” too.  @Undefined anyway to check those?
View Quote
Those two give zero shits about the individual market. Gov purchases drive their companies, particularly Crye.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I will pay $20+ shipping for any surefire weapon that is in working condition.

$35 + shipping if it includes IR capabilities.

You don’t want your buddies at the gun range to think you are a commie do you?
View Quote
Lmao...
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check Larue.

And yet he's treated like a pariah.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:40:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Are there any companies that give a proud “fuck you” to the anti gun people while also not donating behind the scenes?  Who is ACTUALLY for gun rights and has the backbone to say it and mean it?  Who says I won’t give those gun grabbing sons of bitches a penny and really doesn’t?

I want to buy their shit.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Here's all their donations:

Miller, Gary (R-CA)$2,000
Sanchez, Loretta (D-CA)$4,800

McKeon, Buck (R-CA)$3,500
Miller, Gary (R-CA)$2,500
Rohrabacher, Dana (R-CA)$2,500
Salmon, Matt (R-AZ)$5,000
Sanchez, Loretta (D-CA)$5,000

McKeon, Buck (R-CA)$555
Miller, Gary (R-CA)$555
Sanchez, Loretta (D-CA)$556
View Quote
It's worth noting that their trend seems to focus on local politicians only. You can look at this a couple of different ways, but I interpret it as they are focused on the local/state politicians because they will directly influence their business. The real solution is to move out of CA.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wasn't a troll attempt. Of everything I own my OBR is my favorite gun. Just double checking I chose correctly.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#41]
They may as well be making fleshlights
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They may as well be making fleshlights
View Quote
Everything is a fleshlight if you're brave enough.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 10:56:17 AM EDT
[#43]
I know many here don't like Inforce, but I just picked up an APLc for my G19. I'm glad I did.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Start of the #ThemToo Movement
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm not saying the hate won't be well-deserved in some cases but...  Feels like we're about to have Salem Witch Trials 2.0.
View Quote
The Salem Witch Trials were about superstition, hearsay, innuendo, and wild accusations used to settle grudges.  This is about searching databases of political donation information required to be filed with the government.  There's no if, ands, or buts about the pedigree of this information or what it means.

And really, this is the best time for it.  After throwing millions of dollars behind Trump, he betrayed us on gun rights.  The NRA betrayed us and uses our money for enriching themselves while supporting gun control.  Many republicans have betrayed us.  We're ready to clean house, purge from top to bottom, and if that means burning down gun-control supporting businesses while we're doing it, now is the best time.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Surefire makes high cap mags, but they don't make functioning high cap mags.  That's part of the evil plan, you see.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Vista Outdoor butters both sides of the toast and their brands include Federal, Speer, Savage, and Blackhawk to name a few. The CEO of Federal is personally a 100% Republican donor.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Streamlight is better.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's what Buck did.  They got tired of California's BS and moved to Idaho.  Will be looking at them instead from now on.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yet Trijicon managed to get government business without donating....
View Quote
BINGO!
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top