View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
- Make GI Joe suck so bad that any of the 30 minute cartoons would demolish your movie. Check.

- Make The Transformers unwatchable to the point that I thought someone was fucking with me. Check.

- Turn The Smurfs into some CGI shitfest. Check.

- Make TMNT horrible even when people thought it was going to suck. Check.

It's funny how all of the originals with 1980s tech were 100 times better (TMNT being in the 90s) and they've thrown 100s of millions at these things. All I'm waiting for now to complete the rape of my childhood favorites is for them to somehow manage to destroy Robotech.

I can't wait for them to rape thunder cats.  Then my childhood memories will be completely destroyed.

How about Voltron? I almost hate to ask...

ROBOTECH   Star Blazers

Leo in Robotech?

Dafuq?

If he put on some weight, I think he could play roy. However, he should stick to bankroling it and put other folks in the rolls. He just doesnt really fit anything in that particular franchise. Ideally roy would be alexander skarsgard and Capt. Gloval would be Gary Oldman
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
- Make GI Joe suck so bad that any of the 30 minute cartoons would demolish your movie. Check.

- Make The Transformers unwatchable to the point that I thought someone was fucking with me. Check.

- Turn The Smurfs into some CGI shitfest. Check.

- Make TMNT horrible even when people thought it was going to suck. Check.

It's funny how all of the originals with 1980s tech were 100 times better (TMNT being in the 90s) and they've thrown 100s of millions at these things. All I'm waiting for now to complete the rape of my childhood favorites is for them to somehow manage to destroy Robotech.

I can't wait for them to rape thunder cats.  Then my childhood memories will be completely destroyed.

How about Voltron? I almost hate to ask...

ROBOTECH   Star Blazers

Star blazers was already done and done quite well.. Do not need a shitty US remake..
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cowabunga!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cowabunga!

Bossa Nova?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Me too.  Everyone's panties are up in a bunch over nothing.  It wasn't that bad at all.

It was a Michael Bay film.  It had lots of action.  The action sequences were heavy CGI and overall pretty darn good.

It's fucking Michael Bay.  Did you expect Shakespeare?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went expecting the worst, ended up being not that bad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Me too.  Everyone's panties are up in a bunch over nothing.  It wasn't that bad at all.

It was a Michael Bay film.  It had lots of action.  The action sequences were heavy CGI and overall pretty darn good.

It's fucking Michael Bay.  Did you expect Shakespeare?  

Fairly violent for a kids flick too.  Plenty of people getting sliced open, crushed and dieing in other ways.  There could be much worse kids movies to be dragged too.  I did hear the writers say on the Howard Stern wrap-up show that they were trying to keep it a little darker and closer to the original violent comics.  And the Meagan Fox, butt scene was pretty good...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think the only people here referring to the original movie as a classic, saw it as children.  The original movie was pretty stupid.

Something tells me that kids the same age as the "it was a classic" crowd at the time, are currently enjoying this new movie just fine.
View Quote

Compared to the third one, the first TMNT is Citizen Kane. TMNT III sucks......like floppy donkey dick. TMNT II was saved by Vanilla Ice.

I'm sorry were not talking about your memories of Steamboat Mickey.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Compared to the third one, the first TMNT is Citizen Kane. TMNT III sucks......like floppy donkey dick. TMNT II was saved by Vanilla Ice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the only people here referring to the original movie as a classic, saw it as children.  The original movie was pretty stupid.

Something tells me that kids the same age as the "it was a classic" crowd at the time, are currently enjoying this new movie just fine.

Steamboat Willie had a lot of animal abuse. I wonder how it would go over today.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bossa Nova?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowabunga!

Bossa Nova?

Chevy Nova?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
The only good thing about the movie is the Vanilla Ice Mac and Cheese video.

I saw that at work and walked away from the lunch table laughing. The older guys didn't get it.  That movie was so bad, if this one tops it, it will be a miracle.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently my 4-year old nephew didn't even like it.  I told my sister it's supposed to suck, but she said he wanted to see it.  He was asking when it would be over, he wanted to leave.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Apparently my 4-year old nephew didn't even like it.  I told my sister it's supposed to suck, but she said he wanted to see it.  He was asking when it would be over, he wanted to leave.
View Quote

Both my kids wanted to bounce within 10 minutes.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top