Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And Arfcom ASSURED me of the Clintons and the Obamas hating each other too much to work together.

Face it, we're the Starks of American Politics, while the progressives are the Lannisters; we play to be right and honorable, they play to win the game of thrones.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a coincidence! The day FBHO starts campaigning for FHRC, the FBI clears her.

And Arfcom ASSURED me of the Clintons and the Obamas hating each other too much to work together.

Face it, we're the Starks of American Politics, while the progressives are the Lannisters; we play to be right and honorable, they play to win the game of thrones.

So this was our red wedding?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I imagine this was Hillary during the FBI interview.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What a coincidence! The day FBHO starts campaigning for FHRC, the FBI clears her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here is another coincidence.  Link

Federal officials may not use private email accounts to get around public records laws, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit overturned a lower court decision in which judges dismissed claims from the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI), a conservative think tank that attempted to obtain correspondence from a top White House official through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) said it did not need to search for or turn over records held by the head of the OSTP on a private email account as part of the open records request.

In addition to official White House email, John Holdren, the director of the OSTP, also sent and received emails from a domain at the Woods Hole Research Center.

Throughout the case, the government argued that “[d]ocuments on a nongovernmental email server are outside the possession or control of federal agencies, and thus beyond the scope of FOIA.”

Judge David Sentelle, the chief judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, disagreed with that reasoning and ordered the lower court to reconsider the case.

“If a department head can deprive the citizens of their right to know what his department is up to by the simple expedient of maintaining his departmental emails on an account in another domain, that purpose is hardly served,” Sentelle wrote.  

“It would make as much sense to say that the department head could deprive requestors of hard-copy documents by leaving them in a file at his daughter’s house and then claiming that they are under her control,” he said.

While Holdren did forward some of his work-related emails from his private email account to his government one — yielding 110 pages of responsive documents in the FOIA request — Sentelle said the agency still had to do a search to ensure no other undisclosed records remained in the account.

The case is not yet final and has been remanded for further proceedings.

CEI applauded the ruling on Tuesday.

“While today’s ruling is a major victory for government transparency, it’s stunning that it takes a court decision for federal employees to be held accountable to the law,” said Marlo Lewis, CEI senior fellow, in a statement. “The ‘most transparent administration in history’ has proven over and over that it has no intention of actually letting the American public know what it is doing. Just think, if today’s ruling had gone the other way, the implication would be that all government business could be transacted on private email and be invisible to citizens, completely gutting FOIA – absurd!"

"Director Holdren is not the first agency head to be found using private email for his government work, but as we continue our legal battle in this case, we seek for this unlawful behavior to come to an end," Lewis added.

The ruling was released the same day that FBI Director James Comey announced his department is not recommending criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server while secretary of State.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, has said she deleted personal emails from her server while handing over work-related messages to the State Department, which has been releasing them in batches in response to FOIA requests and lawsuits.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Just more shit "we the people" will sit back and let happen.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Ryan's been annoying me lately, but I'm glad he made that comment.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Read that.... understand it.    This is not la-la land anymore.   There is no fucking justice.   There is no law for those that run the show.   Get it into your thick heads.   You are NOT voting this out.  

EVER
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now get to work and pay your taxes like a good serf
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Words don't mean anything from him. He always talks tough and then does the opposite. The question is: What is he doing to do about it?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So when does the FBI rank and file start leaking to show what's really going on?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

What!?  And risk winding up dead?  Nobody is going to do any damage to her.

Banana republic indeed.  I am on the verge of tears for my country.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Banana republic indeed.  I am on the verge of tears for my country.
View Quote

Fuck tears.  Start thinking about beating these people.  Not the politicians.   The people supporting them and financing them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Our govt is completely corrupt . An armed revolution is necessary .
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly I fear that people don't have the stomach or the balls for that kind of thing anymore

We have people on here with "Molon Labe" in their signature who belittle and ridicule people who get caught in banned states with 30 round mags, or ridicule those who stood up during the Bundy Ranch incident, etc.

After the California ban we have mass amounts of people asking how to get rid of their magazines and comply to the new laws

We're finished and deserve to live under tyranny. The founders are rolling their graves. We let them all down.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I fucking hate that bitch so goddamn much.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Good statement.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]
If one member of the armed forces who has security clearance votes for her, or even doesn't vote for Donald at this point, they should be taken out and flogged.

Every single active duty servicemember with security clearance right now should strike.

This recommendation is like spitting in the face of each one of them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#16]
1. Personal server/avoid FOIA.
2. Instructs to remove classified markings.
3. 8TS/36S docs/info
4. Extreme negligence
5. Profit??

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I fucking hate that bitch so goddamn much.

View Quote

there's always hope for disease
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

If they'd let us leave peaceably there would be millions who would happily form another country between the coasts.  Like an amicable divorce.

They will never let us leave though.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
New avatar:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g85/robertlhess/banana%20republic.jpg

Please don't hotlink it so you don't kill my photobucket account. Go ahead and steal it.
View Quote

Done.  Only because I couldn't find an appropriately sized picture of Walter Sobchak yelling, "HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!?!?!  AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE RULES!?!?!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
3. 8TS/36S docs/info
4. Extreme negligence
5. Profit??

View Quote

Did Comey talk about (2) in his statement?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sadly I fear that people don't have the stomach or the balls for that kind of thing anymore

We have people on here with "Molon Labe" in their signature who belittle and ridicule people who get caught in banned states with 30 round mags, or ridicule those who stood up during the Bundy Ranch incident, etc.

After the California ban we have mass amounts of people asking how to get rid of their magazines and comply to the new laws

We're finished and deserve to live under tyranny

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're finished and deserve to live under tyranny

Yup
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3. 8TS/36S docs/info
4. Extreme negligence
5. Profit??

he did not
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Good statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good statement.

Yes..... those were very nice words.   Republicans always have very nice statements pointing out why what just happened to them is wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#24]
So I assume from here on out, I didn't intend to commit a crime is an affirmative defense?

This sets a precedent?

So no one has to follow any laws from here on out, as long as you don't intend to commit a crime, and only have to make a statement as such to be free and clear?

Got it....
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#25]
"In our system" the prosecutors are supposed to make the decision to prefer charges, impartially, not prove the perpetrator did, in fact, commit several felonies, and jeapardized national security but give her a pass because of who she is.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So I assume from here on out, I didn't intend to commit a crime is an affirmative defense?

This sets a precedent?

So no one has to follow any laws from here on out, as long as you don't intend to commit a crime, and only have to make a statement as such to be free and clear?

Got it....
View Quote

Try that and see how it works out for you
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This sets a precedent?

Got it....
View Quote

Are you a Democrat.... with connections?   If not, then you don't "got it".
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#28]
I guess the tarmac summit went well , O'bastard already knew or he wouldn't have loaded the bitch on air force one this morning. Comey must have got some clinton and O'bastard cash
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This sets a precedent?

Got it....
View Quote

You assume wrong white hate Monger rich xenophobic home grown terrorist. They'll be watching you
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Read that.... understand it.    This is not la-la land anymore.   There is no fucking justice.   There is no law for those that run the show.   Get it into your thick heads.   You are NOT voting this out.  

EVER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EVER

I've been saying this for years and often I get the 'tin-foiler' label thrown at me for it. The only difference I've seen between 'wacky conspiracy theories' and provable fact is time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Federal officials may not use private email accounts to get around public records laws, a federal judge ruled on Tuesday.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit overturned a lower court decision in which judges dismissed claims from the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI), a conservative think tank that attempted to obtain correspondence from a top White House official through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

The White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) said it did not need to search for or turn over records held by the head of the OSTP on a private email account as part of the open records request.

In addition to official White House email, John Holdren, the director of the OSTP, also sent and received emails from a domain at the Woods Hole Research Center.

Throughout the case, the government argued that “[d]ocuments on a nongovernmental email server are outside the possession or control of federal agencies, and thus beyond the scope of FOIA.”

***Snip***

There are many state court cases that say the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

3. 8TS/36S docs/info

4. Extreme negligence

5. Profit??

No Sir, he did not.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#33]
So when does the revolution start??

When she gets in you know she'll do anything to strip us if the 2A? We have from November until January to act.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3. 8TS/36S docs/info
4. Extreme negligence
5. Profit??

Of course not.  There was no intent.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:32:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So when does the revolution start??

When she gets in you know she'll do anything to strip us if the 2A? We have from November until January to act.
View Quote

There will be no revolution. If she gets in and enacts sweeping NY Safe Act/California style gun laws many will comply, the others will just bury or hide their guns and go on with their lives living under tyranny. Then their kids turn the guns in when they die.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#37]
The Gestapo has spoken.

Now, go turn in your guns. All of them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And just a few days after Lynch boldly proclaimed she would "follow the FBI's recommendation," which was just a few days after she met with the husband of the investigative target.  It's almost like the conclusion was foregone.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And just a few days after Lynch boldly proclaimed she would "follow the FBI's recommendation," which was just a few days after she met with the husband of the investigative target.  It's almost like the conclusion was foregone.  

Of course it was
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I recall reading a piece in which the author prophesied that if HRC was not indicted, the Director would resign and that large numbers of agents would follow that example.

I have little doubt that the Director will resign. It would be unseemly for him to collect his thirty pieces of silver (adjusted for inflation, of course) while he remains in office.

I don't expect a large number of agents will resign over this event.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
No we can support and vote for Trump.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We're finished and deserve to live under tyranny. The founders are rolling their graves. We let them all down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are also those who watch and wait.  As bad as it seems, and it feels pretty fucking bad to me, I don't think it's past the tipping point yet.  The founders recognized that people are willing to suffer injustice up to a point.  We just haven't reached it yet as a nation, even if some of us were there a long time ago as individuals.

It will be ugly when it happens, that much I do know.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Has the video been posted yet?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:36:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

The Gestapo has spoken.

Now, go turn in your guns. All of them.
View Quote

Or you could give them to me.

I could arrange a large boating accident.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wonder if this will motivate anyone that otherwise wouldn't have voted to come out against her in November?

Yeah, what was I thinking?
View Quote

I hope it motivates a different kind of person to do something they normally wouldn't do.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Wow, I ventured over to DU to see them rejoicing.

Believe it or not, they are in disbelief, and they were saying certain comments of Comey's are troubling.

It was about 90 degrees from what I expected to see over there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I recall reading a piece in which the author prophesied that if HRC was not indicted, the Director would resign and that large numbers of agents would follow that example.

I have little doubt that the Director will resign. It would be unseemly for him to collect his thirty pieces of silver (adjusted for inflation, of course) while he remains in office.

View Quote

This kind of thing calls into question the entire organization.  If there are agents and other folks in the FBI who really do believe in the rule of law, and I think there are, it besmirches their reputations too.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow, I ventured over to DU to see them rejoicing.

Believe it or not, they are in disbelief, and they were saying certain comments of Comey's are troubling.
It was about 90 degrees from what I expected to see over there.
View Quote

There is no other way to hear what he said.   She did it.... and we are not going to do ANYTHING about it.   Now, back to work peons.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

seriously

most people here were sure her non-indictment was a foregone conclusion, but now that it's happened they suddenly lose all hope? election results to be decided by the unseen hand of globalist forces? the same forces that couldn't manage to stop the brexit? gimmie a fucking break, go out and vote trump, tell your friends to do the same, and stop being friends with anyone who will not
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

I recall reading that and hearing it on FNC too.

I don't expect anyone from the FBI to resign.

They simply don't give a shit about the public's perception of this farse, this mockery of the rule of law.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top