Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 242
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's only the longest in the south because A&M joined the SEC and stopped playing UT over the last 10y.  Until then that rivalry was 2y removed from the A&M vs UT rivalry.  I'm excited for UT to come join the SEC asap so we can get that sloberknocker back on the schedule.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's only the longest in the south because A&M joined the SEC and stopped playing UT over the last 10y.  Until then that rivalry was 2y removed from the A&M vs UT rivalry.  I'm excited for UT to come join the SEC asap so we can get that sloberknocker back on the schedule.

Gonna be the hottest ticket in town.
I'll be very surprised if College GameDay isn't there for that one, no matter the rankings.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wait... y'all have a starting QB???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think UGA wins the SEC this year.
Probably a pretty safe bet.

I'd love to see Ark win the West.

Me Too!
But our secondary is already very weakened.

It will get tested Saturday. Ags OL just has to give Max time.

Hope they don't.
I'd like to see Sanders get about 6 or 7 sacks.

I think for all their faults the Ag OL will do better than to allow that. Foster being back in the middle at center makes a big difference. And although Arky leads the nation in sacks with 17, I think that’s kinds skewed with 8 of those coming from 1 game against Southwest Missouri State. Now that I jinxed the Ags, please don’t hurt the starting QB.

Well they will definitely start a QB
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wildcat FTW!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I’m talking about keeping players off the field after it’s suspected they’ve had a concussion and not letting them return after a physician confirms a concussion.  It’ll take a longer amount of time to know if it is helping, but it’s still an improvement over letting them return to the field next week or stay in a game. Looking back on it, I know I had a few when I played and at the time it was a foregone conclusion you were 100% healed after a few days.

View Quote

Yea, no doubt this is better than what we did in the 90's but the next step is $11 low hanging fruit that nobody is reaching for.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Wildcat FTW!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wildcat FTW!

Whoever gets snapped the ball is the QB even if they run the triple option
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

First game between Georgia and Auburn was February 20, 1892.

First game between Texas and Texas A&M was October 19, 1894.
View Quote

Sorry, should have change the word "oldest" to "longest running".  The Georgia Auburn streak was 2 games short of the A&M UT streak as of 2012 until A&M joined the SEC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yea, no doubt this is better than what we did in the 90's but the next step is $11 low hanging fruit that nobody is reaching for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m talking about keeping players off the field after it’s suspected they’ve had a concussion and not letting them return after a physician confirms a concussion.  It’ll take a longer amount of time to know if it is helping, but it’s still an improvement over letting them return to the field next week or stay in a game. Looking back on it, I know I had a few when I played and at the time it was a foregone conclusion you were 100% healed after a few days.

We should have a sensor in the balls too, for field position, field goals, even if they just use it for data to make sure the refs aren't borking shit up all the time.  

Baseball needs some technology for the strike zone too... umps can make or break a team
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Remember when I said TEXAS had a player ejected for being too tall? Here’s the play.

For comparison, this defender clearly ducking his head and hitting TEXAS QB in the helmet as he’s sliding (at the end of the run) was NOT reviewed for targeting.
View Quote

Yeah that is complete bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sorry, should have change the word "oldest" to "longest running".  The Georgia Auburn streak was 2 games short of the A&M UT streak as of 2012 until A&M joined the SEC.
View Quote

So UGA/AU the oldest & longest running no ifs, ands or buts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So UGA/AU the oldest & longest running no ifs, ands or buts.
View Quote

Yep, it is.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:31:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I thought Aggies played UF as its permanent one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe Georgia or TAMU have any input into which cross division opponent is scheduled.

Monk

Then why do Auburn and UGA play every year?

Permanent cross divisional opponents. Same reason A&M plays SC. I’m not a fan of it. Partly creates the issue we are discussing here.

Florida and LSU

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/ranking-sec-cross-divisional-rivalries/
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll be very surprised if College GameDay isn't there for that one, no matter the rankings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a given. Criminal if they aren’t.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:35:02 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe Georgia or TAMU have any input into which cross division opponent is scheduled.

Monk

Permanent cross divisional opponents. Same reason A&M plays SC. I’m not a fan of it. Partly creates the issue we are discussing here.

Florida and LSU

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/ranking-sec-cross-divisional-rivalries/

Just weird as I don't think A&M has any connection with SC in any way form or fashion
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We should have a sensor in the balls too, for field position, field goals, even if they just use it for data to make sure the refs aren't borking shit up all the time.  

Baseball needs some technology for the strike zone too... umps can make or break a team
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baseball has it.
They just don’t want to take the ump behind the plate out of it I guess.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Just weird as I don't think A&M has any connection with SC in any way form or fashion
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

When you look at how long some of the other cross divisional games have been being played, it’s more like a who’s who of leftovers when A&M joined the SEC. Although that’s not a bad draw for A&M and the Ags have beat SC every year since joining the SEC I don’t like playing them every year.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

When you look at how long some of the other cross divisional games have been being played, it’s more like a who’s who of leftovers when A&M joined the SEC. Although that’s not a bad draw for A&M and the Ags have beat SC every year since joining the SEC I don’t like playing them every year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

Its a good deal for A&M, having to play UGA or another competitive team would be more challenging than the Vandy of the Carolinas
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Baseball has it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baseball has it.

That is SOOOOO much worse than the targeting/defenseless player bullshit football has because baseball actually has a super easy solution for it.  They simply choose not to apply it.

Have sensors for the location of strikes and balls while using human umps for everything else.  It is batshit insane that games, seasons, or even careers are being decided umps who call a strike that catches 100% of the zone a ball and a ball 8" off the plate a strike.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Its a good deal for A&M, having to play UGA or another competitive team would be more challenging than the Vandy of the Carolinas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

It’s good for the win loss column but boring.
Why tiptoe around playing better teams? Just so you can slink into the playoffs like Oklahoma and get your ass kicked in the first round every time?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why tiptoe around playing better teams? Just so you can slink into the playoffs like Oklahoma and get your ass kicked in the first round every time?
View Quote

Would you rather have a “better” team that never makes the playoff?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

slink huh?  what's A&M's record against Oklahoma all time?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:43:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m just saying there’s no sense ducking good teams during the regular season. Sure SC is an easy out but I’d much rather rotate thru the East than play them every year.

Oregon is a great example of not ducking (no pun intended) great opponents. They got their ass kicked by Georgia when they could have scheduled someone much easier. And they scheduled Ohio St last year. And went on the road both years to do it. Props to them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

What’s that have to do with Oklahoma getting their ass kicked in the first round of the playoffs every year they’ve made it?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What’s that have to do with Oklahoma getting their ass kicked in the first round of the playoffs every year they’ve made it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

Half the playoff teams do every year
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

Who has been multiple times and lost in the first round every time?
Notre Dame? Twice?
Oklahoma 4 times? Or is it 3?
Think that’s all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Notre Dame? Twice?
Think that’s all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

Notre Dame? Twice?
Think that’s all.

They had at least one that they came close.  They've had a glaring deficiency called defence for a solid decade or so now.  They get passes on their loses too.   Multiple 1 loss Big 12 champs have been passed over but OU is pretty much assured with that record and all our teams play each other every year so no easy outs
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, the SC thing was stupid.  Nobody in Aggieland gives a shit about SC.  The only east team we have history with was Missouri, but I don't think they wanted to bring in two new schools and pair them up or some stupid shit.  

Anyhow, the A&M SC cross division rivalry is stupid.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:37:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yea, the SC thing was stupid.  Nobody in Aggieland gives a shit about SC.  The only east team we have history with was Missouri, but I don't think they wanted to bring in two new schools and pair them up or some stupid shit.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Carolina fans I know don't care for it either.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:40:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Carolina fans I know don't care for it either.
View Quote

IIRC, they started the cross division fixed opponent games in the 90’s when SC and Ark joined.

Were they each other’s cross divisional game before A&M and Missouri joined?  I don’t remember.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

IIRC, they started the cross division fixed opponent games in the 90's when SC and Ark joined.

We're they each other's cross divisional game before A&M and Missouri joined?  I don't remember.
View Quote
Correct
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:53:23 AM EDT
[#31]
I dont know what the solution is but after t.u. and OU join its likely there will be 4 pods of 4 teams so scheduling is gonna have to change, but there has to be some way to preserve traditional rivalries. Florida/LSU and Auburn/GA in particular come to mind (AUB/bama would likely be podmates).  If you're gonna have out-of-pod guaranteed matchups for a few teams  seems you have to do that for all to be fair, its just a matter of who gets assigned which non-pod teams.

A&M/SC seems to be a compromise of: Ags have to play a given east opponent every year, they cant have Vandy but we wont stick them with FL or GA either (those teams both already have SECW rivalry), so pick a team in the middle of the pack.  hello SC

personally i wouldve preferred to see TN over SC if those were the criteria.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:37:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

That 54-48 OT loss to Georgia is still hard to take. I won't miss Riley and his scoring 50 points and barely winning mentality. I think Brent Venables is much better moving forward in the SEC. He was at OU during that 77-0 OU victory over A&M.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That 54-48 OT loss to Georgia is still hard to take. I won't miss Riley and his scoring 50 points and barely winning mentality. I think Brent Venables is much better moving forward in the SEC. He was at OU during that 77-0 OU victory over A&M.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Venables was a great hire, so was adding Jeff Lebby as OC.   OU looks very good so far this season, dont be surprised if they work their way into the playoff, or near it. and that not "with riley's players". in the age of the portal there's drastic roster changes right away.

Under Venables theyre getting geared up very well for SEC play.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They had at least one that they came close.  They've had a glaring deficiency called defence for a solid decade or so now.  They get passes on their loses too.   Multiple 1 loss Big 12 champs have been passed over but OU is pretty much assured with that record and all our teams play each other every year so no easy outs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monk

Florida and LSU

Notre Dame? Twice?
Think that’s all.

lol, no they don’t get a pass. Especially just because other conference members were passed over. Wasn’t that just TCU and Baylor in 2014?

Let’s see how many 11-1 seasons Oklahoma has once they move to the SEC. I’d be very surprised if they have that many. Anyway, this has morphed into an Oklahoma conversation when that was never the intention. They were simply used as an example of what happens when you don’t have playoff quality teams on your regular season schedule.

I hope Oklahoma and Texas both play Georgia and Bama in their first year in the SEC. Let’s make up for lost time and see how the Big12s best stack up with the SECs best.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

lol, no they don’t get a pass. Especially just because other conference members were passed over. Wasn’t that just TCU and Baylor in 2014?

Let’s see how many 11-1 seasons Oklahoma has once they move to the SEC. I’d be very surprised if they have that many. Anyway, this has morphed into an Oklahoma conversation when that was never the intention. They were simply used as an example of what happens when you don’t have playoff quality teams on your regular season schedule.

I hope Oklahoma and Texas both play Georgia and Bama in their first year in the SEC. Let’s make up for lost time and see how the Big12s best stack up with the SECs best.
View Quote

How do you explain Clemson?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I dont know what the solution is but after t.u. and OU join its likely there will be 4 pods of 4 teams so scheduling is gonna have to change, but there has to be some way to preserve traditional rivalries. Florida/LSU and Auburn/GA in particular come to mind (AUB/bama would likely be podmates).  If you're gonna have out-of-pod guaranteed matchups for a few teams  seems you have to do that for all to be fair, its just a matter of who gets assigned which non-pod teams.

A&M/SC seems to be a compromise of: Ags have to play a given east opponent every year, they cant have Vandy but we wont stick them with FL or GA either (those teams both already have SECW rivalry), so pick a team in the middle of the pack.  hello SC

View Quote

4 pods of 4 resulting in 3 permanent opponents would preserve the rivalry games. If they also go to 9 conference games that gives you 6 additional conference games a year and gets you rotated thru the other 12 teams on a fairly regular basis. If they do home and homes on those you play everyone twice every 4 years.

That’s very acceptable and much better than what’s occurring now.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

lol, no they don't get a pass. Especially just because other conference members were passed over. Wasn't that just TCU and Baylor in 2014?

Let's see how many 11-1 seasons Oklahoma has once they move to the SEC. I'd be very surprised if they have that many. Anyway, this has morphed into an Oklahoma conversation when that was never the intention. They were simply used as an example of what happens when you don't have playoff quality teams on your regular season schedule.

I hope Oklahoma and Texas both play Georgia and Bama in their first year in the SEC. Let's make up for lost time and see how the Big12s best stack up with the SECs best.
View Quote
OU has performed well against the SEC outside of the playoffs.  They will do fine.  Heck, even aTm has shown everything will be fine, they were a mid tier team in the b12 and are a mid tier team in the SEC.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:00:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OU has performed well against the SEC outside of the playoffs.  They will do fine.  Heck, even aTm has shown everything will be fine, they were a mid tier team in the b12 and are a mid tier team in the SEC.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

4 pods of 4 resulting in 3 permanent opponents would preserve the rivalry games. If they also go to 9 conference games that gives you 6 additional conference games a year and gets you rotated thru the other 12 teams on a fairly regular basis. If they do home and homes on those you play everyone twice every 4 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Realignment should be interesting……. There was talk at one time of LSU, UT, A&M and Oklahoma in a pod together. Not sure what they will do at this point, and I ain’t sure they completely know what they want to do, but I could very well see some SECW teams in pods with East teams…… if the pod route is what they choose
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LSU and Florida wont be in the same pod, neither will GA and Auburn.  Its likely only Auburn and Bama will in terms of traditional rivals.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Actually OU has a great bowl record. They smoked Florida and Auburn in bowls the last few years. It's the playoffs where they need to get over the hump. Venables has 3 Nattys and knows what it takes to get that done.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are always going to be exceptions and Clemson proved how good and deserving they were. They won.

Why does everyone bag on Notre Dame and are quick to point out the fact they lose every time they make the playoffs in the first round? “Notre Dame loses every time and shouldn’t be allowed in the playoffs ever again”. We’ve read that plenty. They’ve only done that twice. Okie 4 times.

Anyway this has morphed into more of an Oklahoma conversation when it started out talking about regular season schedules and while not playing great teams will make your regular season look better it doesn’t help when you get beat in the first round of the playoffs every time.

I guess you could say; well at least they made the playoffs. Well, yeah they did. But possibly at the expense of a better and more deserving team sitting at home.

Parity in strength of schedule is a tough one in college football.
With the addition of Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC it should raise that even higher. Will the Big12 SOS fall off when they leave?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Realignment should be interesting……. There was talk at one time of LSU, UT, A&M and Oklahoma in a pod together. Not sure what they will do at this point, and I ain’t sure they completely know what they want to do, but I could very well see some SECW teams in pods with East teams…… if the pod route is what they choose
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That pod would be fun every year. Those schools hold history with each other. Trade LSU for Arky and the old SWC is back together.
LSU and A&M are mentioned a lot together though so they will probably end up together. Many want that to become a rivalry game.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, no they don't get a pass. Especially just because other conference members were passed over. Wasn't that just TCU and Baylor in 2014?

Let's see how many 11-1 seasons Oklahoma has once they move to the SEC. I'd be very surprised if they have that many. Anyway, this has morphed into an Oklahoma conversation when that was never the intention. They were simply used as an example of what happens when you don't have playoff quality teams on your regular season schedule.

I hope Oklahoma and Texas both play Georgia and Bama in their first year in the SEC. Let's make up for lost time and see how the Big12s best stack up with the SECs best.

Well there’s 14 teams and really only 2 at the top. So that leaves everyone else to be somewhere in the middle or at the bottom. Hopefully A&M can find an offense here pretty quick or that mid tier ranking you give them might not hold.

Oklahoma has only played 2 SEC regular season opponents in the last 10 years. Tennessee twice. I’d personally discount bowl games and also playoff games to be fair.

I’m looking forward to them playing a full SEC regular season schedule. There really aren’t any easy weeks when you are playing a conference opponent. Many of the teams that don’t get talked about here like Ole Miss, Mississippi State etc are not easy outs. They will give you hell every week.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

It’s true

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#48]
This is the most often mentiond SEC pod configuration:

Pod A: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina
Pod B: Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Pod C: LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M
Pod D: Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas

9 Game Conference Schedule
Each team would play the other 3 teams in their pod
Each team would play two teams from the other 3 pods on a rotating basis

10 Game Conference Schedule (don't think it would happen)
Each team would keep one traditional rival game (AU/UGA)

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is the most often mentiond SEC pod configuration:

Pod A: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina
Pod B: Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Pod C: LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M
Pod D: Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas

9 Game Conference Schedule

10 Game Conference Schedule (don't think it would happen)
Each team would keep one traditional rival game (AU/UGA)

View Quote

I have been told only real conferences play 8 games

But I would switch Arky and Mizzou for LSU/TA&M
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#50]
If they put one pod as:  Arkansas, University of Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma

They can just name that pod the Southwest Conference

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Conference
Page / 242
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top