User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy shit. He looks like Tyrion Lannister.

We should rename him Tyrion Bannister.
View Quote
LOL

Northerner terrifies Londoners by saying "Hello"
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit. He looks like Tyrion Lannister.

We should rename him Tyrion Bannister.
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT0ay9u1gg4
Classic
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Cheers mate.  Very thoughtful of you.
View Quote
We'll even teach you how to pronounce your Rs again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:13:59 PM EDT
[#4]
If one could hook a generator to the spinning corpse of Winston Churchill, one could supply the entire energy needs of that once great island nation.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So if a Brit stabs a bunch of people with a pointy stick will they burn all the trees?

How`d I do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’ll have a long wait.

I’m just here to see how comically retarded this thread gets before someone figures it out.
So if a Brit stabs a bunch of people with a pointy stick will they burn all the trees?

How`d I do?
Well you’re in line with the gun-grabbers, so you’ve cor the consistent approach right.

Greta the looney ecomentalist who can see carbons in the atmosphere with her naked eye will have your bollocks in a vice though.

You’re gonna love Greta
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have magnificent Rs, my good man
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Suck that gut in.  Or did you just eat at Popeyes
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Step one, remove handle
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is so retarded that I can’t even think of something witty to say.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I'm sure that will totally have an effect...
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Disarm the population and make them fat with free fried chicken. What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is so retarded that I can’t even think of something witty to say.
Thats why "honk honk" exists.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Disarm the population and make them fat with free fried chicken. What could go wrong?
View Quote
Good news! You guys are already halfway there
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:13:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I wanted to move to America since I was a kid, I hope you guys will still be accepting white immigrants by that time.
View Quote
@RX-78-2

Will take a minute from shitposthumiliating you guys for a minute and say it was the best move I ever made; coming to the US was the most positive change in circumstance in my (actually very happy) life, and getting US citizenship my proudest moment. I never had any patriotic pride in being English but am full-on Team America World Police for the US. Quality of life is incomparable, the US govt trusted me more and took less of my money than the UK govt ever did.

Only regret is not doing it sooner.

You can make it happen one way or another.

Interestingly, in my company there are lots of UK folks made it to the US (and stayed) while US to UK transfers all wound it up after 6 months and couldn't wait to get back.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah. The funniest part is that you do.
Well we'll save a place for you here just in case. Assuming you're still allowed to leave by that time.
You're wrong on every single issue about the UK I've every seen you post BUT I also would welcome you to the US, you can shoot my guns, fondle my locking and (gasp) auto knives, will buy you a decent steak, the whole 9 yards.

Actually goes for any Brit poster visiting the US irrespective on how wrong you all continually are.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#16]
My God. They should all just wrap themselves up in bubble wrap.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
@RX-78-2

Will take a minute from shitposthumiliating you guys for a minute and say it was the best move I ever made; coming to the US was the most positive change in circumstance in my (actually very happy) life, and getting US citizenship my proudest moment. I never had any patriotic pride in being English but am full-on Team America World Police for the US. Quality of life is incomparable, the US govt trusted me more and took less of my money than the UK govt ever did.

Interestingly, in my company there are lots of UK folks made it to the US (and stayed) while US to UK transfers all wound it up after 6 months and couldn't wait to get back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wanted to move to America since I was a kid, I hope you guys will still be accepting white immigrants by that time.
@RX-78-2

It’s all just banter, really. I know Britain has some big problems.

I wasn’t even born here but I do feel grateful for what I was able to achieve and all the opportunities this place gave me. So I’m not going to bash it on an American forum without taking a shot at you guys first

But yeah, America has always been the endgame to me. The process is not easy, though. One day, one way or another.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Classic
View Quote
"He looked at me and said, 'Mooourning' and I was confused, because it was the morning, but something suggested it was a greeting of some sort."
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I genuinely enjoy Britain and the British people consistently treated me with nothing but warmth, correctness and kindness during my time there. I loved living there, but I also did so knowing I had blue passport.

I would happily move back, but I don't think I could permanently immigrate to the UK.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They'll come for the forks next
View Quote
You’ll have to pry my Spork out of my cold dead finger lickin’good greasy fingers!
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@RX-78-2

View Quote
The freedom here is unparalleled. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the times I’ve been abroad. The world is a great big apple ripe for the picking.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"He looked at me and said, 'Mooourning' and I was confused, because it was the morning, but something suggested it was a greeting of some sort."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Classic
Great line.  If you are a northerner travelling down south it does ring true.  Say something along he lines of “alright mate” and many people look at you kinda funny then put their head back into their phones. They seem unsure how to react.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top