BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rick Santorum was just on NewsMax. He said this will put a big target on the Biden family when Republicans take office. When is that going to happen, exactly?
View Quote

N
E
V
E
R
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]

V for Vivek
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump attorney: This is not our America
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:14:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are right..They should all be charged or should have if they did something wrong..Does that excuse any one individual though? My neighbor got away with drunk many times.. I know he did..I did it once and was prosecuted for it..Just not fair I tell you..Trump was caught, my neighbor was not..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selective prosecution is a legal defense. And in this case it is absolutely a valid one, because by the standards they are trying to hold Trump too, every single currently living President should be indicted on the same charges.

You are right..They should all be charged or should have if they did something wrong..Does that excuse any one individual though? My neighbor got away with drunk many times.. I know he did..I did it once and was prosecuted for it..Just not fair I tell you..Trump was caught, my neighbor was not..

There is a difference between someone getting caught and another person not getting caught, and a weaponized legal system that ignores and covers up for democrats and goes to great length to stretch any law to fit republicans.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I am surprised judge placed no restrictions.
Trump is facing 400+ years how is he not a flight risk he has his own plane!
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We live in the most corrupt country in the world. For anybody too dumb to realize that you better start getting used to it.
View Quote

Many Americans fail to realize that for several reasons.
The biggest one exhibited in GD is peoples hatred for Trump. It blinds them to what’s really the message here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I would like to see more of the Trump aide Margo Martin, please.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Yep. He’s got my primary vote.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#10]
So can someone tell me what this realistically means? Is Trump actually going to face consequences? Or is this a nothingburger?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Will Joe Biden get to shave Trumps head in public now?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would like to see more of the Trump aide Margo Martin, please.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So can someone tell me what this realistically means? Is Trump actually going to face consequences? Or is this a nothingburger?
View Quote

There will be a lot to drum rolling ...

...leading right up until the grand finale of a plea agreement, no prison time - home detention or a suspended sentence.

~FIN~
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Lol! He definitely has a "type."
He basically said, "Yes, give me the same make and model in an earlier production year. Thank you."
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

He has to go 37 for 37 on the charges or he dies in prison.

Thats the basic truth of it.  Unless you think they are going through all of this to cut a last minute wrist slap deal, which would have accomplished absolutely nothing but boosting Trumps popularity and deject liberals.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let's say he gets convicted and sentenced to jail time. I can't imagine any situation in which he doesn't get pardoned because of the disruption and turmoil it will cause.

If a Republican is in office they will pardon him instantly. A Democrat might let him serve one night in prison before pardoning him

America isn't going to let a former President die of old age in prison. Not even the people who hate him.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:18:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Let's say he gets convicted and sentenced to jail time. I can't imagine any situation in which he doesn't get pardoned because of the disruption and turmoil it will cause.
If a Republican is in office they will pardon him instantly. A Democrat might let him serve one night in prison before pardoning him

America isn't going to let a former President die of old age in prison. Not even the people who hate him.
View Quote

Semi-Concur.

If a (D) is in office, they will suspend the sentence but will not offer a pardon. At least not until he's sitting in hospice. This is the President who ginned up a modern attack on the Capitol.

Concur. The system will not let a President die in prison of old age over charges like this. It would need much more than this.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you REALLY think that a Dem would pardon him and allow him the opportunity to run and become president?

I would bet my left nut that this will NEVER happen.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Trump heads from court to famous Cuban restaurant Versailles in Miami after pleading not guilty to 37 counts - as he buys EVERYONE lunch and they sing him Happy Birthday

WATCH: Trump visits Versailles Miami Cuban restaurant

More
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do you REALLY think that a Dem would pardon him and allow him the opportunity to run and become president?

I would bet my left nut that this will NEVER happen.
View Quote

He will be too old no matter what. This isn't a process that is going to complete before the 2024 election. The trial itself is likely to take at least two years and the appeals at least another year or two. So assuming he loses the trial and the appeals it is 2027 or 2028 before he's going to report to prison.

If he wins the 2024 election that will delay the whole thing by 4 years to 2031.

Either way by then he's an old man.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Christians lay hands on him and pray over him then a Cuban-American Rabi comes in and offers a blessing in Spanish/Hebrew?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump Protester in Prison Suit Arrested in Stampede

Trump Protestor in Prison Suit Arrested in Stampede

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Trump Protester in Prison Suit Arrested in Stampede

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVBUQRcLT88

View Quote

Certainly was dressed for the occasion
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not convinced of that. A democrat is not going to pardon Trump.

Republican....might depend on who. Possible.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Video shows Trump protester being detained following indictment in Miami courtroom

Trump Shakes Hands with Supporters at Cuban Restaurant in Miami Following Indictment
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Tucker Carlson 6/13/23 America's principles are at stake | Episode 3

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#28]
CNN's Jake Tapper can't take anymore when people start singing happy birthday to Trump. Tells the control room to cut the feed.

CNN's Jake Tapper On The Verge Of Tears As Crowd Wishes Trump A Happy Birthday
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump is speaking.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump isn't going to jail.  Everyone keeps talking max sentence adds up to 400 years, bit iorc the minimum sentence is 0...
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 8:49:03 PM EDT
[#31]
About goddamn time
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would the communists not?

Look at everything they have done to America, they hate the country and want a totalitarian dictatorship where locking up their political opponents is common place.

And much worse than that I'm sure.

Look at what they did and wanted to do over COVID.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:02:04 PM EDT
[#33]
MSNBC and CNN made the excuse not to air his speech because they said it's a campaign speech asking money from donors.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#35]
He is not pulling any punches.

That is MY President.

Screw you haters.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#36]
He's doing a good job with his speech tonight.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:19:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.  He sounded like the old, confident, Trump.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

After a hard , long day .
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used to agree with you.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

After a hard , long day .
View Quote

The other guy had his ice ream soaked slobber stick taken out of his mouth at 4 p.m. and is now sleeping confidently because he is used to 2 shifts of med techs and doctors watching his monitors around the clock and adjusting his IV cocktail accordingly.
They told him it's cool to be plugged it for 20 hours a day and he likes all the attention.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Double tap, sorry.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

well.. trump will  never go to jail. he might be convicted. when is the trial? 2024, then appeals. trump turns 77 this week. trump will prolly never lay down and his pursuers will never give up and many will never stop donating and trump will never stop grand standing.

all last nite, sat on the levy and moaned.. going down, going down, going down now, going down.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
it means nothing until peoples kids starve. by then though it will be too late.

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:37:27 PM EDT
[#44]
WATCH: Vocal 'Blacks for Trump' speak out ahead of arraignment | National Report
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Elisabeth Holmes was arrested in March 2018 and was finally forced to report to prison in May 2023, just over 5 years later. Trump is a master of legal delay and I can't see his case moving any faster, plus it's got complex constitutional issues.

And that's assuming he loses. I think he's got a credible shot of beating the charges

Anyway point is this case is likely to go on so long that he could be elected, serve a full term, and leave office before it's over.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 10:51:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Protester rushes Trump motorcade after leaving federal court in Miami!
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#47]

Secret Service don't mess around!

So that raises an interesting hypothetical..  

If he goes to prison does secret service accompany him around the yard?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Secret Service don't mess around!

So that raises an interesting hypothetical..  

If he goes to prison does secret service accompany him around the yard?
View Quote

Trump is not going to prison.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Based.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is a difference between someone getting caught and another person not getting caught, and a weaponized legal system that ignores and covers up for democrats and goes to great length to stretch any law to fit republicans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selective prosecution is a legal defense. And in this case it is absolutely a valid one, because by the standards they are trying to hold Trump too, every single currently living President should be indicted on the same charges.

I think the difference here is similar to Nixon, it's not the crime but the cover up.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top