Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#1]

"No you have it all wrong he was a real Amerikan Hero"
                                                                                              -Bagdad Susan

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thinkIt is now proven this Administration is HIGHLY sympathetic to radical Islam and anyone associated with it.

This Administration represents the antithesis of traditional America and want it destroyed IMHO.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wanted to put a random "fuck this piece of shit traitor" post on here.

I thinkIt is now proven this Administration is HIGHLY sympathetic to radical Islam and anyone associated with it.

This Administration represents the antithesis of traditional America and want it destroyed IMHO.

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just wanted to put a random "fuck this piece of shit traitor" post on here.

FIFY

Thank you!!

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get a load of this State Dep. bitch  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6PEtTWx10

View Quote

Must have studied under Susan Rice.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#7]
The WH's minions are going into "what difference does it make" mode now about releasing the Taliban leaders. They claim after the war is over what else are we going to do with the Taliban in Gitmo?
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The WH's minions are going into "what difference does it make" mode now about releasing the Taliban leaders. They claim after the war is over what else are we going to do with the Taliban in Gitmo?
View Quote

Curious how the 'tards feel about trying Nazi and Japanese war criminals after WWII?

Why are they so FUCKING STUPID!!??
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:27:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This. We hold them in accordance with our requirements regarding POW handling but they do not have POW status. While the rest of the world bitches, the ICRC generally agrees with the position of the USG as a reasonable compromise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A bit of devil's advocacy.

Once we leave Afghanistan, we have no basis for indefinitely holding Taliban members.

Our GITMO detainees are unlawful combatants, not POWs.  They are afforded no protection under the Geneva Convention or any other international treaties or accords.  We can hold them until they rot, and there is no law that says otherwise.

This. We hold them in accordance with our requirements regarding POW handling but they do not have POW status. While the rest of the world bitches, the ICRC generally agrees with the position of the USG as a reasonable compromise.

The problem is that the indefinite detention is a source of embarassment for the US, and it will continue as long as the prisoners remain.

It would have been better to interrogate them in secret, and then simply kill them. Instead you're pretty much stuck with them now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The problem is that the indefinite detention is a source of embarassment for the US, and it will continue as long as the prisoners remain.

It would have been better to interrogate them in secret, and then simply kill them. Instead you're pretty much stuck with them now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A bit of devil's advocacy.

Once we leave Afghanistan, we have no basis for indefinitely holding Taliban members.

Our GITMO detainees are unlawful combatants, not POWs.  They are afforded no protection under the Geneva Convention or any other international treaties or accords.  We can hold them until they rot, and there is no law that says otherwise.

I doubt the military will take many prisoners in future conflicts of this kind.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

And a tough pro American president would say "tough shit, these guys were involved in organizations who killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11".
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And a tough pro American president would say "tough shit, these guys were involved in organizations who killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is that the indefinite detention is a source of embarrassment for the US, and it will continue as long as the prisoners remain.

Why would you deliberately give the terrorists a propaganda weapon to use against you? Being public about the Gitmo prisoners was a colossal mistake.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why would you deliberately give the terrorists a propaganda weapon to use against you? Being public about the Gitmo prisoners was a colossal mistake.
View Quote

After secretly getting all the info we could out of them I would have killed them.

As to the propaganda weapon..........I doubt much is needed to keep radical Islam hateful towards the West.

We could nuke Israel and they would still want us destroyed IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's both stupid and illegal.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:37:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Our big mistake was not understanding that the EuroLeft and our domestic Left would not understand that Salafi Terrorism is as big or bigger a threat to them than it is to the U.S.

Or, believing the lies of the European Left, who, as far as I'm concerned, can enjoy choosing between Russia and Al Qaeda.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is that the indefinite detention is a source of embarrassment for the US, and it will continue as long as the prisoners remain.

Not any more stupid than keeping this clusterfuck going indefinitely, and it's only illegal if you get caught.

If you're squeamish about it, you could have handed them over to a friendly regime without such qualms.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Our big mistake was not understanding that the EuroLeft and our domestic Left would not understand that Salafi Terrorism is as big or bigger a threat to them than it is to the U.S.

Or, believing the lies of the European Left, who, as far as I'm concerned, can enjoy choosing between Russia and Al Qaeda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US loses wars because it fails politically. You've proven time and time again that you don't understand the political aspect of war.

This is just another example of that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Do.  Not.  Care.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do.  Not.  Care.  

It gets Americans killed whether you care or not.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, you agree with Obama handing them over for a deserter because we are an embarrassment to other countries?
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So, you agree with Obama handing them over for a deserter because we are an embarrassment to other countries?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I don't. Read it again.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No I don't. Read it again.
View Quote

Good!
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
Get out of my head.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I beg to differ.  It is not stupid.

It is illegal.

What we make "legal" and require to conform to "legality" is stupid.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:06:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I seem to recall plenty of Americans getting killed by radical islamists before there was ever a Gitmo. In fact, we set up Gitmo precisely because there were so many Americans dead at islamist hands that we were pretty much forced to go hunt them down to interrupt other plans to kill Americans.

Executing terrorists isn't "illegal", either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I seem to recall plenty of Americans getting killed by radical islamists before there was ever a Gitmo. In fact, we set up Gitmo precisely because there were so many Americans dead at islamist hands that we were pretty much forced to go hunt them down to interrupt other plans to kill Americans.

Executing terrorists isn't "illegal", either.

GTFO, its obviously all about gitmo and retards burning the koran.

Euros are much more enlightened , hence they have none of these problems.

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:11:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Get a load of this State Dep. bitch  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm6PEtTWx10

But she said "google it on the web", so it must be true....right?

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:12:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They're not dumb. They're supremely arrogant. Which makes them utterly tone deaf. They are so high on their own fumes they are incapable of looking rationally at facts or comprehending how people who aren't convinced they shit sherbert might react to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They can't be that dumb.

They're not dumb. They're supremely arrogant. Which makes them utterly tone deaf. They are so high on their own fumes they are incapable of looking rationally at facts or comprehending how people who aren't convinced they shit sherbert might react to them.

I now have an insight into why you and I disagree on this basic fundamental (i.e., that they are or are not stupid).

I agree they have that attitude........we are in agreement on that.

The difference is that I think people with that attitude are stupid because of that very attitude.  

Interesting that we can both agree on the attitude but attribute it to something different mentally.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Executing terrorists isn't "illegal", either. We could very easily have tried them and executed them like we did Germans and Japanese in WW2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Executing terrorists isn't "illegal", either. We could very easily have tried them and executed them like we did Germans and Japanese in WW2.

As it stands, Gitmo is a valuable propaganda tool for anyone who hates the US. To Al Qaida it's the gift that keeps on giving.

It's short sighted and counter productive to keep them. Now the problem won't go away.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:13:18 AM EDT
[#33]
You think Big Green is wishing they had declared him a deserter now?

I understand why they wouldn't: obvious morale and propaganda issues as well as,to be honest,there would have been those claiming he had been abandoned and such a declaration was a cover up and the good chance that without being useful as a "POW",the Talibs might make him a horror movie star.

This will blow over within weeks unless he hits the talkshow circuit,which will be funny if they also have his unit comrades on.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As it stands, Gitmo is a valuable propaganda tool for anyone who hates the US. To Al Qaida it's the gift that keeps on giving.

It's short sighted and counter productive to keep them. Now the problem won't go away.
View Quote

We disagree on this one in the sense that I don't think freeing all the Gitmo prisoners will make a substantial difference in how radical Jihadists treat us in the future.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We disagree on this one in the sense that I don't think freeing all the Gitmo prisoners will make a substantial difference in how radical Jihadists treat us in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading is for faggots.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Saw that this morning.  Needed much more releasing of the scary men in the Blackhawk or Hellfire rain.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He didn't look to be in acute distress in the video.

I thought he was supposed to be on the verge of death....
View Quote

Looked more like a kid on the last day of summer camp who wasn't going to see his friends anymore...
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Reading is for faggots.
View Quote

Why do I keep disagreeing with you when you are agreeing with me!!??

Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They're not stupid. They're evil.

Evil is worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I now have an insight into why you and I disagree on this basic fundamental (i.e., that they are or are not stupid).

I agree they have that attitude........we are in agreement on that.

The difference is that I think people with that attitude are stupid because of that very attitude.  

Interesting that we can both agree on the attitude but attribute it to something different mentally.

They're not stupid. They're evil.

Evil is worse.

Once again we agree..........but you missed my point........to me evil IS stupid.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Why Team Obama Was Blindsided by the Bergdahl Backlash
The president and Ms. Rice seem to think that the crime of desertion in wartime is kind of like skipping class.

This is a fundamental culture clash. Team Obama and its base cannot comprehend the values still cherished by those young Americans “so dumb” they joined the Army instead of going to prep school and then to Harvard. Values such as duty, honor, country, physical courage, and loyalty to your brothers and sisters in arms have no place in Obama World. (Military people don’t necessarily all like each other, but they know they can depend on each other in battle — the sacred trust Bergdahl violated.)
View Quote

http://m.nationalreview.com/article/379481/why-team-obama-was-blindsided-bergdahl-backlash-ralph-peters
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's almost as if there's no pleasing radical jihadist nutcases.

View Quote

You don't have to please them, but you also don't have to help them win the propaganda war.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Again: we didn't have a Gitmo prior to 9/11. They attacked us anyway...supposedly pissed off about everything from an alliance with Israel to a military presence in Saudi Arabia...a military presence the Saudis wanted.

Anything short of adopting Sharia law and completely subjugating our society to radical islam is a source of butthurt with these goat raping primitives. You cannot win a propaganda war with them because they are never, EVER, going to be running short of grievances which justify slaughtering the innocent wholesale.

What you can do is cage them or kill them. Gitmo was built to cage them and pump them for intel to stop other attacks they'd planned on innocent people since before there WAS a Gitmo. This isn't hard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't have to please them, but you also don't have to help them win the propaganda war.

Again: we didn't have a Gitmo prior to 9/11. They attacked us anyway...supposedly pissed off about everything from an alliance with Israel to a military presence in Saudi Arabia...a military presence the Saudis wanted.

Anything short of adopting Sharia law and completely subjugating our society to radical islam is a source of butthurt with these goat raping primitives. You cannot win a propaganda war with them because they are never, EVER, going to be running short of grievances which justify slaughtering the innocent wholesale.

What you can do is cage them or kill them. Gitmo was built to cage them and pump them for intel to stop other attacks they'd planned on innocent people since before there WAS a Gitmo. This isn't hard.

Read what I've written again. You seem to be struggling.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

He is not alone.

You are getting a bit too nuanced for simple old RDak.
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Interesting that the flight crew frisked him before he got on the helicopter.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/4/2014 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He is not alone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is not alone.

What I'm saying is that they should have been disposed of after interrogation. They no longer have any value to the US, and have become a liability.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top