Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet GD never practices their seat drills.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Washington was sentenced to 15 years in prison in 2015 for an aggravated robbery, which was pleaded down from capital murder for the 2013 robbery and death of a store clerk, 62-year-old Hamid Waraich, records show.

https://cdn.abcotvs.com/dip/images/12681691_010923-ktrk-eric-washington-mug-desi-img.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Gigagood shoot. Hope this feral enjoys hell.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:05:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks like the DA is at least punting to the GJ, even if only to give himself political cover since the outcry seems to be near universally positive.
If you got indicted in this case would you invoke the speedy trial law to have it fresh in the jury's mind?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Looks like the DA is at least punting to the GJ, even if only to give himself political cover since the outcry seems to be near universally positive.
If you got indicted in this case would you invoke the speedy trial law to have it fresh in the jury's mind?

From an optics standpoint the DA is hoping the GJ drops the case, otherwise they'll spend the next few months having to deal with why this dirt bag was out walking around in the 1st place.  Not that the DA's office cares.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone really think the shooter will get off clean?  I know Houston ain't Austin but it is a big city and I've come to believe all big cities are infected with the Creeping Blue Crud.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anyone really think the shooter will get off clean?  I know Houston ain't Austin but it is a big city and I've come to believe all big cities are infected with the Creeping Blue Crud.
View Quote

I hope and believe he will.   This shooting will show a lot of how the general public feels about the revolving jail door and free bail for equity policies.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's looking that way at the moment, but not because it was a squeaky clean shoot, but rather because the DA either fears backlash or doesn't think they can win.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#7]
So it crossed my mind:

Even if the guy had a spare mag, after putting 9 rounds into the first bad guy, he didn't likely have enough ammo to survive if the BG's buddies showed up and got mad. So it made perfect sense to leave.

Sorry I didn't think of that sooner. But in light of the likelihood of additional bad guys, it makes perfect sense to leave a dangerous area after a shoot like that. Call it 'gut survival instinct'. That place was bat country; he couldn't stop there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone broke in overnight and stole the three video poker machines by the door, lol wtf!

Caught on video: Man seen breaking into taqueria where robber was shot, killed by customer

That security camera system is paying dividends.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Someone broke in overnight and stole the three video poker machines by the door, lol wtf!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDOD7bjZkN8

That security camera system is paying dividends.

View Quote

WTF LOL, that's a poor start of the year for that business.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#10]
btt
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#11]

@Mike_314

Thanks! Quite a bit if info there, I’m about 4 pages in
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Guy is based AF.

Finishes his coffee after shooting the robber, then dumps a drink on the robber's dead corpse on his way out the door.

LOLZ
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Wait wait wait. The "Victim" was a prior felon, who pled down capitol murder to aggrivated assualt as part of a felony robbery where he killed someone. AND guy was out on bond for DV.

Im really hoping if sheepdog goes to trial his lawyer charges the DA who let him out with "attractive nusance" and bills the city for ammo spent , range time, and a taco dinner.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
It sorta seems like if the DA wanted to save that punk's life, the DA shoulda kept the punk in prison where he belonged.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#15]
What's a "PR bond"?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's a "PR bond"?
View Quote

Personal Recognizance
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Personal Recognizance
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's a "PR bond"?

Personal Recognizance

Go out and commit more crimes bond.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Momma is speaking out.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-taqueria-shooting-mother-of-robber-killed-by-customer-in-self-defense-spekas-out

HOUSTON - In an ominous phone call Thursday morning, hours before the robbery at El Ranchito on South Gessner in southwest Houston that would end his life, 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington promised his mother, Corine Goodman, he would do better.  

"Thursday morning was the last time he called me. He said mom, son to mother, I'm trying to be the best person I can be," Goodman said.

Goodman said Washington got a job and welcomed a newborn son four months ago. She said she knew he was struggling financially, but she never realized her son was that desperate for help.

Around 11:30 p.m. Thursday, police say Washington stormed into the taqueria pointing a fake gun and demanded money from customers.

"What he did, I don't condone. He knew better. He never said anything that made me think he would go this route," Goodman continued. "He started working. He was striving because he said mom when you send someone to penitentiary, it breaks you."

In 2015, records show Washington was convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and sentenced to 15 years in prison in connection to the shooting death of a business owner, 62-year-old Hamid Warrich.  

"He was there. He did not kill their father. But he was there, and their father got killed. And for that, I am sorry. I never got to say that to them, but I am sorry for that," Goodman said.

Washington served seven years in prison and was released on parole. In December, while out on parole, he was charged with assaulting his common-law wife and later bonded out.  

"He's not the monster that people picture him to be," Goodman said.

As the case now turns over to a Harris County grand jury, Goodman has one message for the patron who killed her son.  

"I don't hate him. I can't hate him. But I want to know why didn't you stop?" she asked. "If you had to kill him, I can deal with that. I can come to grips with that. He did something wrong. I understand that. But for him to be shot four times in the back leaving, and when he falls down, he shoots him four more times? You abused him. He was dead already. And that hurt. That hurts."

So far, the patron has not been arrested or charged. Any criminal charges will be determined by a grand jury. The patron's criminal defense attorney, Juan Guerra Jr., released a statement Monday.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What's a "PR bond"?
View Quote

Pinky swearing that you'll be good if they let you out.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 9:47:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Momma is speaking out.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-taqueria-shooting-mother-of-robber-killed-by-customer-in-self-defense-spekas-out

HOUSTON - In an ominous phone call Thursday morning, hours before the robbery at El Ranchito on South Gessner in southwest Houston that would end his life, 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington promised his mother, Corine Goodman, he would do better.  

"Thursday morning was the last time he called me. He said mom, son to mother, I'm trying to be the best person I can be," Goodman said.

Goodman said Washington got a job and welcomed a newborn son four months ago. She said she knew he was struggling financially, but she never realized her son was that desperate for help.

Around 11:30 p.m. Thursday, police say Washington stormed into the taqueria pointing a fake gun and demanded money from customers.

"What he did, I don't condone. He knew better. He never said anything that made me think he would go this route," Goodman continued. "He started working. He was striving because he said mom when you send someone to penitentiary, it breaks you."

In 2015, records show Washington was convicted of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and sentenced to 15 years in prison in connection to the shooting death of a business owner, 62-year-old Hamid Warrich.  

"He was there. He did not kill their father. But he was there, and their father got killed. And for that, I am sorry. I never got to say that to them, but I am sorry for that," Goodman said.

Washington served seven years in prison and was released on parole. In December, while out on parole, he was charged with assaulting his common-law wife and later bonded out.  

As the case now turns over to a Harris County grand jury, Goodman has one message for the patron who killed her son.  

"I don't hate him. I can't hate him. But I want to know why didn't you stop?" she asked. "If you had to kill him, I can deal with that. I can come to grips with that. He did something wrong. I understand that. But for him to be shot four times in the back leaving, and when he falls down, he shoots him four more times? You abused him. He was dead already. And that hurt. That hurts."

So far, the patron has not been arrested or charged. Any criminal charges will be determined by a grand jury. The patron's criminal defense attorney, Juan Guerra Jr., released a statement Monday.

View Quote

Haha fuck you, you bitch. Your son deserved to die and burn in hell, and you right along with him.

I hope this trashy broad lays in bed every night imagining her shitstain son gurgling on that sticky ass floor of that restaurant, and knows it’s because she failed him miserably.

The restaurant owner should bill her for the door glass too, just to rub her face in it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the shooter gets no-billed by the grand jury.  Kim Ogg has no appetite to pursue this since it will raise the question of why someone who participated in a murder/robbery and was arrested for domestic violence not even a month prior was out on bond robbing people.

She has a great opportunity to present it neutrally to the grand jury and let Texans being Texans make her political problem disappear.  Pretty much any angle you look at it from, it's not politically expedient to chase this guy.  Without the DA pushing a result, I think this guy is no-billed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's a "PR bond"?

PR = Personal Recognizance.  I.e., you can let me go without money down because I promise to show up at the court hearing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Haha fuck you, you bitch. Your son deserved to die and burn in hell, and you right along with him.
View Quote

TBF, that's what we all deserve.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hopefully, he does. It's obvious that the first shot was justified, so I don't give a shit about the anchor shot, the guy was probably dead already. Murder suspect tries to hold up a restaurant with a weapon and gets ventilated by some random dude... Yeah, good shoot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:34:50 PM EDT
[#25]
POS was sentenced to 15 years for aggravated murder in 2015. And a woman beater to boot. They should’ve kept his ass locked up. I’m glad he’s dead & would NEVER turn this guy in if I knew him.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

A bunch of autitsts need to taint the entire jury pool for the entire state of Texas with this information.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Momma is speaking out.

View Quote

Boo fucking hoo. You shoulda swallowed.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think the shooter gets no-billed by the grand jury.  Kim Ogg has no appetite to pursue this since it will raise the question of why someone who participated in a murder/robbery and was arrested for domestic violence not even a month prior was out on bond robbing people.

She has a great opportunity to present it neutrally to the grand jury and let Texans being Texans make her political problem disappear.  Pretty much any angle you look at it from, it's not politically expedient to chase this guy.  Without the DA pushing a result, I think this guy is no-billed.
View Quote

Good prediction.  With the robber being a felon and a turd, there's not nearly as much appetite to whip out a picture of him at 6 years old and say how he loved music.  And you'd think the ruling Democrat party would want this to go away, lest more be made as to why this guy was out on the street - that said with the Democrat party winning the Harris County races in November, I think they, correctly feel they are immune to being voted out of office, so who cares what things look like.  The only danger is a primary race against someone connected and well financed, and that threat usually comes from the left of the Democrat party, not the right.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#30]
i am surprised ARFCOM has not identified the hero's hand gun yet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:32:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  

People in Houston are FED UP with all the revolving door of crime where violent felons are arrested, bonded out for low to no money, and then continue to commit ever more violent felonies.

Criminals are bonding out on Capital F'ing Murder and continuing to rob, rape & murder.

Kim Ogg had best sit down, shut up and let this pass without any interference or trying to push the case - because "Questions will be asked" (As they should have been years before!)

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:41:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.   https://media.tenor.com/1Nc6rtScQEUAAAAC/thats-it-yes-thats-it.gif

People in Houston are FED UP with all the revolving door of crime where violent felons are arrested, bonded out for low to no money, and then continue to commit ever more violent felonies.

Criminals are bonding out on Capital F'ing Murder and continuing to rob, rape & murder.

Kim Ogg had best sit down, shut up and let this pass without any interference or trying to push the case - because "Questions will be asked" (As they should have been years before!)

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

I'd like to think that, but they re-elected two Democrat Harris County Commissioners, and replaced a Republican with a Democrat as well.  People may be mad about crime, but like in other big cities, they continue to vote for the people in charge of things.  And when Ogg retires, she'll be replaced with someone far worse.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:01:59 AM EDT
[#33]
If he wasn't robbing the customers it would be slightly different with how many times he was shot, but he was doing that, and that made him a threat to everyone in there. They didn't know if his intentions were just money either. Maybe he planned on murdering them all after it - only he knew that his gun was fake - so the man who put him down has good reasons to back him up imo.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Momma is speaking out.

View Quote

And on this day…he really did become the best person he could be…his child support is handled, no need to worry about a job…no more interaction with the police or courts…I’d mark that up as a win…for society
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd like to think that, but they re-elected two Democrat Harris County Commissioners, and replaced a Republican with a Democrat as well.  People may be mad about crime, but like in other big cities, they continue to vote for the people in charge of things.  And when Ogg retires, she'll be replaced with someone far worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Insanity is to continue doing the exact same thing, and yet somehow expect a completely different result.  

Or so they say.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:27:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

'Cause and effect' is a transphobic colonizer white trash patriarchal conceptualization.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Hey, Eric Eugene Washington. Fuck you asshole!
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#38]
We need an island prison colony
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was the gun Al Pacino used in 'Taqueria'.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Taqueria Drill
Cheese enchiladas, one in the back, one in the head.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Problem solved, problem staying solved.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:55:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Kim Ogg just continues to blame the judges. She never accepts responsibility; only deflects, and goes on the counter attack. Trust me, I've dealt with her.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#43]
on the brightside, ms goodman, now he wont do it again, for sure for sure
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In Texas, does leaving the scene of a shooting have any legal ramifications?  It does look bad to just leave.
"Asshole interrupted my tacos"
View Quote

Back in the 1980s a man had just picked up his Remington XP100 pistol at Oshmans sporting goods at the Plano (Dallas suburb) and was putting it in the trunk.  There is a domestic argument that turned into a beat down of the woman.  She is out on the ground and ex has a chunk of parking barrier concrete raised up to kill her and guy takes his shot.  

Delta Romeo Tango. Dead right there.

Guy puts his pistol in the case and drives off.

Plano DA and Chief begged on tv to have him come in and be questioned.  They both said he wouldn’t be charged.  

A few days later guy shows up with an attorney and they answered the questions.  
He was “No Billed” by the grand jury.  Evidently every homicide in Texas goes in front of a jury no matter how justified.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Kim Ogg just continues to blame the judges. She never accepts responsibility; only deflects, and goes on the counter attack. Trust me, I've dealt with her.
View Quote

Well, she's a Soros lackey so...
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
When I was a child my grandfather, a defense lawyer, would tell me stories about him and the prosecutor and the judge sitting in the judge's office planning how a trial would go.
Nothing has changed.
It's all theatre.
View Quote
I actually got a change of venue because the judge left his door open and I heard him and the city attorney discussing just that. It was a bullshit case anyway, but was technically punishable by up to a year in county jail. Idiot woman went to the traffic side of my parked car and reached in through the window to pet my dog, who bit her. Vicious dog complaint.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I hope this trashy broad lays in bed every night imagining her shitstain son gurgling on that sticky ass floor of that restaurant, and knows it's because she failed him miserably.

The restaurant owner should bill her for the door glass too, just to rub her face in it.
View Quote
As these things go, she seemed pretty restrained. She didn't even blame the shooter or claim dirtbag didn't deserve to die. She just seems upset shooter kept shooting after the deed was done.
Link Posted: 1/12/2023 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
As these things go, she seemed pretty restrained. She didn't even blame the shooter or claim dirtbag didn't deserve to die. She just seems upset shooter kept shooting after the deed was done.
View Quote

That's a surprisingly common complaint.  Somebody had called police because a guy was in an intersection waving a machete at cars.  One of the witnesses was a guy who saw the cop car responding and followed it because "police are up to no good.". Which was a pretty common mindset in the community where this occurred.

Cop gets put of his car and machete guy walks up real slow twirling his machete.  Cop let him get way too close but then mag dumped him.  As soon as guy dropped, cop fired maybe 1 extra round and stopped.  Even in a pretty anti-police community everybody agreed 1) cop should have shot sooner and 2) machete guy deserved to be shot.  But several of them were mad about how many times he was shot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Has the shooter been identified ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Has the shooter been identified ?
View Quote

Page 14. Go about 15 posts or so down the page.

Silly me. When I first viewed this video I thought it might have been a hispanic guy doing the robbing because he did it in a taqueria joint in a spanish area of town. I'm right 90% of the time if I  just go with stereotyping, statistics, and the long history of this kind of behavior.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top