User Panel

Page / 16
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quanell X is now involved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/houston-activists-call-for-arrest-of-armed-taqueria-diner-who-shot-killed-robbery-suspect/ar-AA16pC5D?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b7628fb0479d4404bcc5503ad8841672

View Quote

Now that Quanell Xcrement has chimed in you know it ws a good shooting
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Momma is speaking out.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-taqueria-shooting-mother-of-robber-killed-by-customer-in-self-defense-spekas-out

"I don't hate him. I can't hate him. But I want to know why didn't you stop?" she asked. "If you had to kill him, I can deal with that. I can come to grips with that. He did something wrong. I understand that. But for him to be shot four times in the back leaving, and when he falls down, he shoots him four more times? You abused him. He was dead already. And that hurt. That hurts."

View Quote

His momma says “he was a good boy”
Right
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
...so watching Quanell X describing the event.

i don't think he watched the entire video.

"At the least, it's called abuse of a corpse, that's a misdemeanor crime in Harris County,"  Quanell X
10 minute mark.

so yeah, just finished the video.  he is basically saying, that the hero went to far, and its going to send a message that its the wild wild west.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Back in the 1980s a man had just picked up his Remington XP100 pistol at Oshmans sporting goods at the Plano (Dallas suburb) and was putting it in the trunk.  There is a domestic argument that turned into a beat down of the woman.  She is out on the ground and ex has a chunk of parking barrier concrete raised up to kill her and guy takes his shot.  

Delta Romeo Tango. Dead right there.

Guy puts his pistol in the case and drives off.

Plano DA and Chief begged on tv to have him come in and be questioned.  They both said he wouldn’t be charged.  

A few days later guy shows up with an attorney and they answered the questions.  
He was “No Billed” by the grand jury.  Evidently every homicide in Texas goes in front of a jury no matter how justified.
View Quote

I believe LE-involved shootings go to a GJ as well.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"At the least, it's called abuse of a corpse, that's a misdemeanor crime in Harris County,"  Quanell X
10 minute mark.

so yeah, just finished the video.  he is basically saying, that the hero went to far, and its going to send a message that its the wild wild west.
View Quote

Is it not the wild west when a mob can walk into a store and walk out with thousands of dollars of goods?

Or when you can push people in front of trains and casually walk away because you know nothing will happen?

Or clobber little old Asian ladies just for the fun of it? (While casually walking away because even though it's caught on video nothing will happen)

Or have tons of consumer goods piled along train tracks that were pillaged and pirated from the trains. So many goods you can hardly see the trains they were pillaged from?

Or have roads blocked and motorists terrorized by youts on stolen ATVs illegally riding them on the streets while the cops sit and watch?

You mean that wild west?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is it not the wild west when a mob can walk into a store and walk out with thousands of dollars of goods?

Or when you can push people in front of trains and casually walk away because you know nothing will happen?

Or clobber little old Asian ladies just for the fun of it? (While casually walking away because even though it's caught on video nothing will happen)

Or have tons of consumer goods piled along train tracks that were pillaged and pirated from the trains. So many goods you can hardly see the trains they were pillaged from?

Or have roads blocked and motorists terrorized by youts on stolen ATVs illegally riding them on the streets while the cops sit and watch?

You mean that wild west?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 minute mark.

You mean that wild west?

That’s the Wildin’ West
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Assuming the DA decides it is a justified shoot - is there a crime committed by using force ( lethal or otherwise ) in self-defense and leaving the scene / not reporting the incident ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean that wild west?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You mean that wild west?
View Quote

Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West

Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I believe LE-involved shootings go to a GJ as well.
View Quote

Civvy shoots may or may not.  See it go both ways.  PD shoots all go.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
old dude split, he ain't no dummy
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]
What a badass

Didnt even hang around for the cops after shooting that thief

True gangsta
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Kool Moe Dee - Wild Wild West

View Quote

That was my nickname in HS.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

10 minute mark.

View Quote

Our hero did a great public service by taking out the trash and I hope he walks .

Unfortunately I think the anchor shot will do him in .
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

10 minute mark.

View Quote

I wonder who paid his fee for the express purpose of stirring up people who weren't at all stirred up by the original event?  I'd bet money they don't like Kim Ogg.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I have searched and searched the news media and cannot find an update on this.

Has anyone heard if the shooter has been charged?

Apologies if I missed it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have searched and searched the news media and cannot find an update on this.

Has anyone heard if the shooter has been charged?

Apologies if I missed it.
View Quote

I believe he has made a statement through his lawyer, but I don't think he's been identified publicly or charged.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I believe he has made a statement through his lawyer, but I don't think he's been identified publicly or charged.
View Quote

I saw the statement through his lawyer and last headline I can find states a Grand Jury to decide. Crickets since then.

Thanks
Page / 16
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top