Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's another example of power vs non-power.

If you're a popular person with industry connections, voicing your concern about a person in power can easily get you blacklisted and seen as a "trouble maker."

It's the same reason why we had people like Weinstein getting away with it for so long. A few actresses spoke up decades ago and were basically blacklisted in the industry. Weinstein was quoted by many people saying "If you say anything, I will destroy you and you'll never work again."

So yeah, a smiling face doesn't mean much.
View Quote
There is zero indication that anything like that was involved here. Y'all love to think up the worst case situation and project it where there is no proof it ever happened that way
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
All the videos show is a whore doing whore stuff, and a guy acting the way a guy does around a whore doing whore stuff (which is equally trashy).
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You are extremely fervent in your posting on this. Did taran do this to you too?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, my understanding of that part may be wrong.

Does it really change anything else?
You are extremely fervent in your posting on this. Did taran do this to you too?
No more fervent than the Taran defenders.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like it doesnt bother any of them......

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/334273/Screenshot_20200127-180407_Bixby_Voice-1252384.jpg

Thread Over Man...
View Quote
May 1st, 2019. Real recent.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You just proved my point; discussing, disagreeing and debating 1-6 with extreme prejudice should be allowed anywhere online.  GT banned talking about TTI/TB, so no debate allowed, no criticism, no nothing...you actually agree with that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your idea of free speech is that someone should be able to do points 1-6 above without any criticism from anyone? Don't we also have free speech and the right to criticize inappropriate behavior?

Or apparently you only care about free speech when it applies to creepy guys being creepy?
You just proved my point; discussing, disagreeing and debating 1-6 with extreme prejudice should be allowed anywhere online.  GT banned talking about TTI/TB, so no debate allowed, no criticism, no nothing...you actually agree with that
Huh? I agree with that? Why the hell would you think that?

I think it's a retarded move, but it's also their website so...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
May 1st, 2019. Real recent.
View Quote
*Reel
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I said 10, 20 pages ago I thought it was creepy, but since it was meant to be private, I don’t care.  People are into all kinds of weird shit, role playing, trash talk etc.  Most of it is just part of their “thing” and it’s not meant to representative of their character, they’re just having fun.  When I watch that video, I see two people having fun together, that’s it.  It’s not my thing, but who am I to judge.

Jumping off a bridge...that’s a big leap there my friend (pun intended)

I personally have no problem with people doing whatever they want in private that doesn’t negatively impact others.  That doesn’t mean I behave the same, I just think it’s their business.  They’re both fine and are doing well, albeit, for a little while TB’s business will take a hit.  I guess that means some big sales coming our way.  As for JS, she appears to be doing well,  but like everyone else, I’m not buying that stupid knife...
View Quote
So we agree it's creepy. And no, it's not a big leap because in your previous post your argument was essentially "this kind of thing isn't that uncommon" as your defense of it. So, just like parents when they ask about the bridge, the idea is that just because it happens doesn't make it okay.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Precious
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Precious
View Quote
Penis
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Penis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Precious
Penis
Precocious
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Penis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Precious
Penis
Just the edge.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:03:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Just the top
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:49:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So we agree it's creepy. And no, it's not a big leap because in your previous post your argument was essentially "this kind of thing isn't that uncommon" as your defense of it. So, just like parents when they ask about the bridge, the idea is that just because it happens doesn't make it okay.
View Quote
Damn dude, creepy is not a crime. You’re acting like a batshit democrat.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creepy may not be a crime but it can certainly be tort worthy.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:34:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole “training her since 16” is in your imagination, like a lot of other claims.

Ofcourse not. It however seems that the theory of him being in regular contact with her while she was underage and therefore, he must have been fucking a jailbait or “grooming” her for years to come, is the central theme here.

It appears as if for the people calling him a creep it's not enough that they just don't like a 48 year old man flirting on video with a 19 year old girl. Somehow because he would demonstrably do that, he must be pedo too. That's how it looks from many comments in this thread.

The proven fact that he was her boss seems to have gotten way less exposure. Also that he's not anywhere near the first firearms instructor to get involved with a young female student in an unprofessional relationship seems to escape much criticism. The worst scandals as we know actually involve underage girls, which in this case there is no evidence of.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Huh? I agree with that? Why the hell would you think that?

I think it's a retarded move, but it's also their website so...
View Quote
On that we absolutely agree; retarded move, but it is their website (losers)  
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Morning precious
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that the only offensive thing you can come up with to call people here? You called me the same thing a few pages ago for something completely different, and it doesn’t apply at all... To either situation l!

Your shit is week and your lame ass game is old. Get some new fucking material man. Stop trying so hard to be a dick. No one cares.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Bump for the day crew.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Creepy may not be a crime but it can certainly be tort worthy.  
View Quote

I'm partial to white chocolate raspberry.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If you're posting about this hundreds of times you might need to just get the fuck over it.  Unless taran raped you.
View Quote
Who’s invested again? Ok, pot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 11:43:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Glocktalk has a rule against calling politicians by nicknames, like "Creepy Uncle Joe" or "Lying Hillary" you can only call them "donald trump" "hillary clinton" or "joseph biden"
View Quote
I like "Gropin' Joe".
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did I say it's a crime?

Ah yeah, the old "you're acting like a liberal" defense. I'd argue that the ones circling the wagons around Taran insisting "my boy didn't do nuffin" are the ones acting like liberals.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ofcourse not. It however seems that the theory of him being in regular contact with her while she was underage and therefore, he must have been fucking a jailbait or “grooming” her for years to come, is the central theme here.

It appears as if for the people calling him a creep it's not enough that they just don't like a 48 year old man flirting on video with a 19 year old girl. Somehow because he would demonstrably do that, he must be pedo too. That's how it looks from many comments in this thread.

The proven fact that he was her boss seems to have gotten way less exposure. Also that he's not anywhere near the first firearms instructor to get involved with a young female student in an unprofessional relationship seems to escape much criticism. The worst scandals as we know actually involve underage girls, which in this case there is no evidence of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole “training her since 16” is in your imagination, like a lot of other claims.

Doesn't matter how many other people do it, and again, the issue isn't the age difference.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Glocktalk has a rule against calling politicians by nicknames, like "Creepy Uncle Joe" or "Lying Hillary" you can only call them "donald trump" "hillary clinton" or "joseph biden"
View Quote
Been a member there for a while, but don't frequent very often.  I had no idea they were so woke
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Was some crime committed here and who/where is the victim?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#31]
In the video he appears to be flirting and trash talking a young girl.  Who cares ?  
If he is her boss, and she accepts this type of behavior as acceptable, normal workplace banter,
then that is on her.

But, let's face the facts.  The only reason she is doing what she is doing, and in the position she is in,
is due to the fact that she is an extremely attractive female with a rocking body doing shooting videos
in bikini tops and skin tight leggings.  In the firearms industry, an extremely attractive female with slightly
above average skill at shooting is a unicorn.  People will pay to watch her videos and come to classes to
google over her.

This is not to say that she will not be successful.  She does seem to have a solid foundation of shooting
skills, although nothing remarkable, and her being attractive will open many doors for her that would otherwise
stay closed.

Bottom line is, honey attracts bees, and behavior such as that in the video can, and often does, lead to trouble.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve been a member there longer than I’ve been here.
I only pop in there occasionally but I didn’t know about that.

Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
The crime is this ridiculous thread and the victims are its readers.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm the victim for having to listen to that creepy ass video.
As far as the crime, either OP posting the video or Taran calling 'it' "precious."

Onward to page 100!
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm the victim for having to listen to that creepy ass video.
As far as the crime, either OP posting the video or Taran calling 'it' "precious."

Onward to page 100!
View Quote
$5 says the name Precious came from her
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Precious
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 3:31:18 PM EDT
[#37]
If Taran shoots in a big match I hope the crowd starts chanting Precious precious precious !!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
$100 says it came from them being in bed playing. What we saw was two people who have been having sex talking to each other. If you filmed me talking to mine or you talking to your SO, would others think it was creepy if it was out of context?

I'm not even mad about this. That was two consenting adults having a private conversation. Is he a dumbass for having that kind of relationship with an employee. Oh hell yes. It could come back to bite him in the ass. But I"m not mad because she is a 20 something. I have no doubt she knows how to get her way with men.

I have hooked up with a 21 year old in a bar when I was in my mid 40's and she basically asked me to ride with her to get something from her house. We ended up at my house and she wanted to spend the night. Some girls like older men. I have been fortunate enough to have been on the receiving end multiple times. I'm too old now, but for a long time I wasn't.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Soooooo I would assume with today's culture being what it is he's basically lost all his corporate sponsors and no one in Hollywood will ever work with him again?

In short, his career is over?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

$100 says it came from them being in bed playing. What we saw was two people who have been having sex talking to each other. If you filmed me talking to mine or you talking to your SO, would others think it was creepy if it was out of context?

I'm not even mad about this. That was two consenting adults having a private conversation. Is he a dumbass for having that kind of relationship with an employee. Oh hell yes. It could come back to bite him in the ass. But I"m not mad because she is a 20 something. I have no doubt she knows how to get her way with men.

I have hooked up with a 21 year old in a bar when I was in my mid 40's and she basically asked me to ride with her to get something from her house. We ended up at my house and she wanted to spend the night. Some girls like older men. I have been fortunate enough to have been on the receiving end multiple times. I'm too old now, but for a long time I wasn't.
View Quote
How many of them did you employ prior to sleeping with them?
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was told by someone that I trust, that’s in the competition shooting community and is close friends with one of the shooters TTI sponsors, that Taran and Jade were dating at the time of the video, and their romantic relationship was well known in that community of shooters.

I think it’s inappropriate and unprofessional in a working environment, to be doing what they were doing, but I’m neither a customer nor a shareholder of the business, nor an employee, so what I think about it really is meaningless.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and were the daughter of a friend...

I don't think anyone is mad about the age difference.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pro-Tip

Young attractive women often have young attractive friends.

If you are wanting to fuck young attractive women, fuck the friends of your employees, not your employees.

If you find that you are not getting the reciprocal attention from the friends of employees that you desire - it’s what we call in the scientific fields “a fuckin’ clue.”
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Pro-Tip

If you are wanting to fuck young attractive women, fuck the friends of your employees, not your employees.

If you find that you are not getting the reciprocal attention from the friends of employees that you desire - it’s what we call in the scientific fields “a fuckin’ clue.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pro-Tip

Good tip.

That would certainly reduce the appearance of an employers undue influence playing a role in the sexual transaction.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Soooooo I would assume with today's culture being what it is he's basically lost all his corporate sponsors and no one in Hollywood will ever work with him again?

In short, his career is over?
View Quote
It will take awhile  but he will be back.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Did you read the whole quote. Seems like I might have touched on that.

Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#47]
You can’t stop the - Precious. Sometimes you gotta grab the Precious by its Precious!
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I was told by someone that I trust, that’s in the competition shooting community and is close friends with one of the shooters TTI sponsors, that Taran and Jade were dating at the time of the video, and their romantic relationship was well known in that community of shooters.

I think it’s inappropriate and unprofessional in a working environment, to be doing what they were doing, but I’m neither a customer nor a shareholder of the business, nor an employee, so what I think about it really is meaningless.
View Quote
Yeah, it is a risk I'm unwilling to chance with my business, but who knows it could be true love and they might be together for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, it is a risk I'm unwilling to chance with my business, but who knows it could be true love and they might be together for the rest of their lives.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top