User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You should re-read the 1st amendment.
View Quote
I didn't quote the 1st amendment, just the ideal behind the Freedom of Speech.  A gun forum which regularly touts these ideals shutting down the ability for the members there to engage in open discussion about a topic they disagree with is F#$king Stupid!  There's dozens of different opinions in this thread, and having the ability to debate them is great!  Hopefully ARFCOM won't go all tyrannical and shut us down as well...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A video of Taran asking Larry to see the Precious would be amusing.
View Quote
It'd be even better if it was computer-generated with those robotic voices.

"Hi Luh-ree."

"Hi Tar-An."

"Have you practiced your ruh-loads?"
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I didn't quote the 1st amendment, just the ideal behind the Freedom of Speech.  A gun forum which regularly touts these ideals shutting down the ability for the members there to engage in open discussion about a topic they disagree with is F#$king Stupid!  There's dozens of different opinions in this thread, and having the ability to debate them is great!  Hopefully ARFCOM won't go all tyrannical and shut us down as well...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should re-read the 1st amendment.
So your idea of free speech is that someone should be able to do points 1-6 above without any criticism from anyone? Don't we also have free speech and the right to criticize inappropriate behavior?

Or apparently you only care about free speech when it applies to creepy guys being creepy?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So your idea of free speech is that someone should be able to do points 1-6 above without any criticism from anyone? Don't we also have free speech and the right to criticize inappropriate behavior?

Or apparently you only care about free speech when it applies to creepy guys being creepy?
View Quote
At this point in the thread, I think you're the only one left who cares.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah I'm the only one posting here it looks like.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We can discuss Virginia.  Or beans in chili.  Or M4 feed ramps.  Or some other topic that has been beat to death for months and years.

Taran's situation might be made-up drama, but at least it's new.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like you Roland.  But this just seems silly to me.  I don't really have an opinion either way.  It is cringy, creepy, and awkward.  I guess I just don't get why the topic is such a lightning rod for so long.
We can discuss Virginia.  Or beans in chili.  Or M4 feed ramps.  Or some other topic that has been beat to death for months and years.

Taran's situation might be made-up drama, but at least it's new.
If blacktide was white knighting for the TBL in a “cop did something shitty” thread he wouldn’t have any problem with a long drawn out thread.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She looks like she does crave attention, but hearing her saying "stop" several times leads me to think she's not looking for his attention.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
When I worked for big corporations, I'd always wondered why I'd had to waste hours and hours of my life sitting through mandated Sexual Harassment training yearly for stuff that should be common sense to any man in today's world.

Having followed this thread from the near beginning and seeing the continual influx of folks that don't see any issue with any of this, I now know why I've had to.

So, thanks guys!

Thank God I no longer work for a big corp.

https://i.imgur.com/tZO9Fqn.gif
View Quote
I’m fairly certain that I disagree with you on just about everything, but you are dead on accurate with this.

I get to take manager specific harassment and discrimination training in addition to the standard program.

It’s literally mind boggling that people need a refresher.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't believe this fucking thread is still going.

It devolved into retarded mental masturbation 20 pages ago.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nobody made it more than that. Taran and the literally made it that. The facts so far:
2. He started training her around 16
View Quote
Where is the evidence for this claim?

She has publically only stated that she met him the first time at 16 when her dad brought her along as a spectator to a match. Her IG shows no shooting photos of herself until she was 18 and working for him.

The whole “training her since 16” is in your imagination, like a lot of other claims. It's also unreasonable considering the other parts of the public story, which are that he called her dad to be able to contact her to offer her a job. Why would he do that if he had been training her for 2 years and would have not only her contact details but regular access to her and ability to offer her the job at the range?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:52:18 PM EDT
[#12]
No means no
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#13]
The me too movement...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm pretty sure there was actual masturbation happening since page 1.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She has publically only stated that she met him the first time at 16 when her dad brought her along as a spectator to a match. Her IG shows no shooting photos of herself until she was 18 and working for him.

The whole “training her since 16” is in your imagination, like a lot of other claims. It's also unreasonable considering the other parts of the public story, which are that he called her dad to be able to contact her to offer her a job. Why would he do that if he had been training her for 2 years and would have not only her contact details but regular access to her and ability to offer her the job at the range?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nobody made it more than that. Taran and the literally made it that. The facts so far:
2. He started training her around 16

Ok, my understanding of that part may be wrong.

Does it really change anything else?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ok, my understanding of that part may be wrong.

Does it really change anything else?
View Quote
You are extremely fervent in your posting on this. Did taran do this to you too?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cory and Erica thread is still going.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#20]
TL:DR

Did we ever get to see the ACTUAL "Precious" or what?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Calm down, Snowleopard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calm down, Snowleopard.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I mean I think this will be 50 pages of precious Taran by Friday !
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
TL:DR

Did we ever get to see the ACTUAL "Precious" or what?
View Quote
No, just the edge.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So because other people have probably done it that makes it okay? Because there's a lot of shitty managers and leaders that do it that makes it okay?

And yes, the things he was saying would be creepy coming from anyone, the points I noted above just add to the creepy factor.

Didn't your mom ever ask you if all your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

At any rate, I guess you at least now admit it's creepy. You just don't have a problem with creepy.
View Quote
I said 10, 20 pages ago I thought it was creepy, but since it was meant to be private, I don’t care.  People are into all kinds of weird shit, role playing, trash talk etc.  Most of it is just part of their “thing” and it’s not meant to representative of their character, they’re just having fun.  When I watch that video, I see two people having fun together, that’s it.  It’s not my thing, but who am I to judge.

Jumping off a bridge...that’s a big leap there my friend (pun intended)

I personally have no problem with people doing whatever they want in private that doesn’t negatively impact others.  That doesn’t mean I behave the same, I just think it’s their business.  They’re both fine and are doing well, albeit, for a little while TB’s business will take a hit.  I guess that means some big sales coming our way.  As for JS, she appears to be doing well,  but like everyone else, I’m not buying that stupid knife...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
You just proved my point; discussing, disagreeing and debating 1-6 with extreme prejudice should be allowed anywhere online.  GT banned talking about TTI/TB, so no debate allowed, no criticism, no nothing...you actually agree with that
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I mean, honestly, it's pretty damn sad that people can't identify pathetic loosery type behavior and call it out.

Roland is doing gods work pointing it out to all those so clearly invested in excusing it away.

Along the way we get people marrying off their underaged daughters to christian doctors with good bodies for bonus wtf material.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No means no
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Along the way we get people marrying off their underaged daughters to christian doctors with good bodies for bonus wtf material.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, honestly, it's pretty damn sad that people can't identify pathetic loosery type behavior and call it out.

Roland is doing gods work pointing it out to all those so clearly invested in excusing it away.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
I hate loosery type behavior
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#33]
TB said “No,” when Jade Stroke-Me said “let me see you!”  Is he a victim?  Oh my goodness, TB is the victom
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

TB said “No,” when Jade Stroke-Me said “let me see you!”  Is he a victim?  Oh my goodness, TB is the victom
View Quote
Did somebody say “Stroke Me”?

Mickey Avalon Stroke Me Official Video
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So they're siding with Taran?

Considering all the fuss Lucas Botkin posted when Trijicon parted ways with TTI, I wonder what he'll think about glock now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GLOCK talk forum has a No Taran posts allowed rule now.
So they're siding with Taran?

Considering all the fuss Lucas Botkin posted when Trijicon parted ways with TTI, I wonder what he'll think about glock now.
who'd Lucas whiteknight for?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Just got this friend suggestion on the book of faces.

Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#37]
https://battlehorseknives.com/products/jade-struck-edition-knives/

"Jade Struck is a World Class competitive 3-Gunner and pistol shooter as well as a highly regarded firearms instructor. Jade was born and raised in Southern California and grew up on a horse ranch learning how to ride, hunt, and shoot when she was just 8 years old. Little did Jade know she would become the competitive athlete that she is today. Jade has been shooting competitively since she was 18 years old. Since then, she has racked up multiple championship titles and gained a passion for firearm instructing. Jade has taught and trained with various groups of individuals from all over the World. From competitive and recreational shooters to police and military groups she has become the leader in the industry. Jade is best known for training some of Hollywood’s most elite actors and actresses. From the John Wick series to Hawaii Five-O, Jade has been the Hollywood’s leading lady in tactical training. Jade has a passion for connecting to others and teaching them to express themselves through the art of shooting and proper firearm handling. She is always encouraging those around her to enjoy the process, try new things, be the best version of themselves they can be, and to pursue their dreams.

As of the summer of 2019, Jade has been training with Paradigm Defense Concepts and other leading tactical programs to certify herself not only within the NRA programs, but to be certified to train and work with America’s most elite warfighters in our military and law enforcement. In the spring of 2020, she will launch her new YouTube channel that focuses on educational and motivational content, physical fitness and well-being, as well as her passion for guns and tactical equipment. Jade has also started her own fitness program and bringing new products under her own STRUCK brand. One thing is certain, Jade’s goal is to empower as many people as she can to be the best “You” that you can be!"

How good of a competitive shooter is she?

that add copy is a solid 4/10, not even edge of precious
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#38]
The "apology" post has been taken down.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The "apology" post has been taken down.
View Quote
Hmmm.  Will he recant and lose his shit on the internet?  Public freakouts are entertaining.

Or will he just casually stroll away, whistling like nothing happened.  That's kinda boring.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#41]
I really hope a former member of the Glock shooting team hasn't been subjected to this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw8Axg0J76L/
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
and a lack of memes I came in here looking for memes and so few were found. Like the edges of precious.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Looks like it doesnt bother any of them......

Thread Over Man...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/334273/Screenshot_20200127-180407_Bixby_Voice-1252384.jpg

Thread Over Man...
View Quote
It's a comspiracy
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
When I worked for big corporations, I'd always wondered why I'd had to waste hours and hours of my life sitting through mandated Sexual Harassment training yearly for stuff that should be common sense to any man in today's world.

Having followed this thread from the near beginning and seeing the continual influx of folks that don't see any issue with any of this, I now know why I've had to.

So, thanks guys!

Thank God I no longer work for a big corp.
View Quote
Yep!
It's just like reading ridiculous warning labels and thinking "Really? Really? There is really people out there that need these type of instructions?"

Another recent eye-opener thread was the one with the reporter being butt slapped.

Like half the posts were a form of "Guess I can't slap my wife's butt anymore" or "Guess basketball players should complain of assault when a teammate slaps their ass!"

Just the basic idea of "consent" vs "nonconsensual" was this major baffling concept.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:12:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/334273/Screenshot_20200127-180407_Bixby_Voice-1252384.jpg

Thread Over Man...
View Quote
It's another example of power vs non-power.

If you're a popular person with industry connections, voicing your concern about a person in power can easily get you blacklisted and seen as a "trouble maker."

It's the same reason why we had people like Weinstein getting away with it for so long. A few actresses spoke up decades ago and were basically blacklisted in the industry. Weinstein was quoted by many people saying "If you say anything, I will destroy you and you'll never work again."

So yeah, a smiling face doesn't mean much.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#47]
The apology is down.  But it’s been copied and pasted here to read
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Wait....I thought Jade was bald !?!

Are we sure that photo is from this year ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:25:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Wait....I thought Jade was bald !?!

Are we sure that photo is from this year ?
View Quote
The one with Tori? That’s from last year.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top