BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those of you who have been going on and on about this on virtually every page, for 41 pages do appear to be obsessed.
View Quote
Only the side you disagree with though right?

God forbid people discuss on a discussion forum lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
I like you Roland.  But this just seems silly to me.  I don't really have an opinion either way.  It is cringy, creepy, and awkward.  I guess I just don't get why the topic is such a lightning rod for so long.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I like you Roland.  But this just seems silly to me.  I don't really have an opinion either way.  It is cringy, creepy, and awkward.  I guess I just don't get why the topic is such a lightning rod for so long.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cringey creepy and awkward. Yeah that's about it. That's pretty much the whole point. That is your opinion, and it's a great summary of mine too.

I think it's a lightning rod because for someone to fail to see the creepy, cringey, awkwardness, is just...I dunno. I don't know what it says about a person to not grasp the creepiness of the whole situation but THAT is why this is a 41 page thread.
Because people think this is totally okay and it's mind boggling to the rest of us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:19:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cringey creepy and awkward. Yeah that's about it. That's pretty much the whole point. That is your opinion, and it's a great summary of mine too.

I think it's a lightning rod because for someone to fail to see the creepy, cringey, awkwardness, is just...I dunno. I don't know what it says about a person to not grasp the creepiness of the whole situation but THAT is why this is a 41 page thread.
Because people think this is totally okay and it's mind boggling to the rest of us.
View Quote
Yeah You're right.  I take back what I said.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wrong though, it's a 42 page thread
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:21:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No one wants to see Larry Vickers jumping over a barrel while shooting in a tube top.
View Quote
A video of Taran asking Larry to see the Precious would be amusing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:24:35 AM EDT
[#7]
LOL!
42 pages, creep on creepers.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:25:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A video of Taran asking Larry to see the Precious would be amusing vomit inducing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No one wants to see Larry Vickers jumping over a barrel while shooting in a tube top.
A video of Taran asking Larry to see the Precious would be amusing vomit inducing.
FIFY

Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:45:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I’m sure 43 pages will happen.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’m sure 43 pages will happen.
View Quote
Hopefully by then you learn how to hotlink
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:00:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
GLOCK talk forum has a No Taran posts allowed rule now.
View Quote
So they're siding with Taran?

Considering all the fuss Lucas Botkin posted when Trijicon parted ways with TTI, I wonder what he'll think about glock now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nothing like free speech in a free country  Our side has unfortunately learned a lot of lessons from the left, that's a shame.  More in line with our freedoms would have just been people not talking about him by choice, or ignoring conversations they don't want to be a part of.  Sad when we ourselves are empowering our very own Big Brother
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nothing like free speech in a free country  Our side has unfortunately learned a lot of lessons from the left, that's a shame.  More in line with our freedoms would have just been people not talking about him by choice, or ignoring conversations they don't want to be a part of.  Sad when we ourselves are empowering our very own Big Brother
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Of course nobody thought anything was going on. There wasn't a video posted about it.

You keep sanitizing it. It wasn't just two adults. It was a man who knew her since she was a child, who is a family friend, speaking in a creepy manner to an employee.
It's weird and creepy.

I've seen this kind of thing go down in real life between boss and subordinate. It's shit for morale, and absolutely everyone involved (even if not directly involved) is worse when it inevitably comes crashing down. These types of things are *never* in private. It's the nature of fucking an employee or a friend's daughter.

It's creepy and stupid.
View Quote
I was two adults, everyone here is turning it into more than that.  The story goes that she first saw him at 16, and then he hired her at 18 (at some point she says 17, but her IG post don't line up with that)  Then people keep on adding years to TB and taking away years from JS.  She's currently 21 and he's 51, though I have seen folks in this thread drop the age of the initial meeting to 15, and make a lot of innuendo about 14.  His age has elevated to 54.  If we keep going at this rate, they will have met at 5 when he was 60, having sleep overs at Neverland Ranch

I too have seen this thing go down in the past, and agreed, it can be shit for morale.  Hard to say that they are never in private, as the ones that successfully are in private you would never know about.  But honestly, I've seen success stories, horror stories and shit that just fizzled out on it's own.  If you don't read into any of this and take it at face value, this one seems to have fizzled out on it's own.  None of us has enough information to say otherwise, it's all speculation, including my observations!  Some of us will be right, some will be wrong and some just won't care.  IN this thread, I think will see all three's of those outcomes if any other info ever comes out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
There are M Class and GM shooters here. I don't class shame anyone, but 11th PCC, 43rd overall and 2nd A class PCC at an area match isn't bad, but it's not lighting the world on fire either.
View Quote
Still pretty good, and most likely better than most on this site (though I'm sure we have some rock stars here).  It's a fair statement...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Considering all the fuss Lucas Botkin posted when Trijicon parted ways with TTI, I wonder what he'll think about glock now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The me too gun movement is here

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xLBIch7r5/?igshid=wlixx6s1c261
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Read his statement.

Allissa Milano would be proud.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The me too gun movement is here

View Quote
Ugh...boner killer, right bro?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#23]
He does look like ron Jeremy
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
holy shit what a bunch of overpriced crap.

https://battlehorseknives.com/products/jade-struck-edition-knives/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol I went to google that knife and her name gives "age" as one of the top suggested searches.

What kind of sad sack incel creeper buys those knives?

Holy shit.  The weirdest thing about this whole debacle is how she’s pimping herself.

“This knife is really sharp with a very robust grip and a shiny silver edge with a cool logo!  I bet it cuts stuff really good!  You should totally buy one!!!”

Coming next! Tori Nonaka will endorse male performance pills.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#25]
42 pages, have we decided who is right yet?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Precious is right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:06:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
42 pages, have we decided who is right yet?
View Quote
I think we all had it right on Page 1, they're both trailer trash.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

A video of Taran asking Larry to see the Precious would be amusing.
View Quote
I'm Larry Potterfield, and this is Precious time with Taran.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I bet the guy was involved with that obese bear too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Can I just ignore both of them?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not that surprising. Team Glock is famously incestuous, and I expect the forum doesn't want to upset anyone.

Imagine if this were someone from Brownells? We might see the same here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm Larry Potterfield, and this is Precious time with Taran.
View Quote
That’s precious.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's not that surprising. Team Glock is famously incestuous, and I expect the forum doesn't want to upset anyone.

Imagine if this were someone from Brownells? We might see the same here.
View Quote
No!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Can anyone do a side by side pic of Ron Jeremy and Taran Precious?..
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Here's the official t-shirt of this thread...

Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When ever I instructed hot chicks to shoot, they generally wear full kit, helmet, body armor....but to each their own.
View Quote
Weird.

They always wear bikinis for me.

Might be a Florida thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That's just dildos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's just dildos.
Isn't Chuck Norris the Glock Spokesmodel these days?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Precious 43.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Isn't Chuck Norris the Glock Spokesmodel these days?
View Quote
Don’t bring Chuck in here
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Taran can’t carry Chucks precious!
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should re-read the 1st amendment.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I was two adults, everyone here is turning it into more than that.  The story goes that she first saw him at 16, and then he hired her at 18 (at some point she says 17, but her IG post don't line up with that)  Then people keep on adding years to TB and taking away years from JS.  She's currently 21 and he's 51, though I have seen folks in this thread drop the age of the initial meeting to 15, and make a lot of innuendo about 14.  His age has elevated to 54.  If we keep going at this rate, they will have met at 5 when he was 60, having sleep overs at Neverland Ranch

I too have seen this thing go down in the past, and agreed, it can be shit for morale.  Hard to say that they are never in private, as the ones that successfully are in private you would never know about.  But honestly, I've seen success stories, horror stories and shit that just fizzled out on it's own.  If you don't read into any of this and take it at face value, this one seems to have fizzled out on it's own.  None of us has enough information to say otherwise, it's all speculation, including my observations!  Some of us will be right, some will be wrong and some just won't care.  IN this thread, I think will see all three's of those outcomes if any other info ever comes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course nobody thought anything was going on. There wasn't a video posted about it.

You keep sanitizing it. It wasn't just two adults. It was a man who knew her since she was a child, who is a family friend, speaking in a creepy manner to an employee.
It's weird and creepy.

I've seen this kind of thing go down in real life between boss and subordinate. It's shit for morale, and absolutely everyone involved (even if not directly involved) is worse when it inevitably comes crashing down. These types of things are *never* in private. It's the nature of fucking an employee or a friend's daughter.

It's creepy and stupid.

Nobody made it more than that. Taran and the literally made it that. The facts so far:

1. Taran is a family friend
2. He started training her around 16
3. At 18 he immediately offered her a job
4. She is his employee
5. He says weird sexual stuff to her

Those are the facts. The last fact:

6. Point 1-5 add up to Taran being a creepy motherfucker.

If you don't comprehend that then you have issues.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When I worked for big corporations, I'd always wondered why I'd had to waste hours and hours of my life sitting through mandated Sexual Harassment training yearly for stuff that should be common sense to any man in today's world.

Having followed this thread from the near beginning and seeing the continual influx of folks that don't see any issue with any of this, I now know why I've had to.

So, thanks guys!

Thank God I no longer work for a big corp.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nobody made it more than that. Taran and the literally made it that. The facts so far:

4. She is his employee

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's weird and creepy.

It's creepy and stupid.

4. She is his employee

Nuance is a lost art.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Holy shit.  The weirdest thing about this whole debacle is how she’s pimping herself.

“This knife is really sharp with a very robust grip and a shiny silver edge with a cool logo!  I bet it cuts stuff really good!  You should totally buy one!!!”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol I went to google that knife and her name gives "age" as one of the top suggested searches.

https://battlehorseknives.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Battlelore.jpg

So she’s like the Miley Cyrus of gun bunnies?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#46]
pick a side...

had he grabbed her by the pussy you guys would be writing him in for a senate seat..
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Will there be questions at the end of the video? Is it OK if I stand up in the back of the room?
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

4. She is his employee

View Quote
Nope, no issues, just don't see where being a creep makes you wrong when he is 50% of the equation.
I highly doubt he was the first person to say creepy stuff to her, as her creepy responses make it clear she's played that game before.  Do you think she'd be acting any differently in that video if it was a 20 year old saying the same shit?  A 30 year old?  Again, tons of people have been around them for the last few years and no scandals, no interventions, nor tabloid articles about bad behavior.  Seems like everything was just fine and honky dory until their private video was exposed without permission.
Employer/employee relationships are a bad idea, but they literally happen everywhere on this planet.  A bunch are successful, a bunch are not and most leave no damage in their wake.    Some dudes are weak and can't handle the temptation of grabbing onto the forbidden fruit.  He wasn't the first and won't be the last.  As I have mentioned before, he'll be fine, she'll be fine and we'll be fine.  We caught a glimpse of adults doing adult stuff.  It's not to everyone's liking, but it's their business, not ours.  
Maybe JS will be so enamored by TB's ex-media guy that she'll jump onto his horse and they'll ride into the sunset...he will have saved her from the evils of men.  Actually, that dude probably won't be fine...
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nope, no issues, just don't see where being a creep makes you wrong when he is 50% of the equation.
I highly doubt he was the first person to say creepy stuff to her, as her creepy responses make it clear she's played that game before.  Do you think she'd be acting any differently in that video if it was a 20 year old saying the same shit?  A 30 year old?  Again, tons of people have been around them for the last few years and no scandals, no interventions, nor tabloid articles about bad behavior.  Seems like everything was just fine and honky dory until their private video was exposed without permission.
Employer/employee relationships are a bad idea, but they literally happen everywhere on this planet.  A bunch are successful, a bunch are not and most leave no damage in their wake.    Some dudes are weak and can't handle the temptation of grabbing onto the forbidden fruit.  He wasn't the first and won't be the last.  As I have mentioned before, he'll be fine, she'll be fine and we'll be fine.  We caught a glimpse of adults doing adult stuff.  It's not to everyone's liking, but it's their business, not ours.  
Maybe JS will be so enamored by TB's ex-media guy that she'll jump onto his horse and they'll ride into the sunset...he will have saved her from the evils of men.  Actually, that dude probably won't be fine...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4. She is his employee

So because other people have probably done it that makes it okay? Because there's a lot of shitty managers and leaders that do it that makes it okay?

And yes, the things he was saying would be creepy coming from anyone, the points I noted above just add to the creepy factor.

Didn't your mom ever ask you if all your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

At any rate, I guess you at least now admit it's creepy. You just don't have a problem with creepy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
We can discuss Virginia.  Or beans in chili.  Or M4 feed ramps.  Or some other topic that has been beat to death for months and years.

Taran's situation might be made-up drama, but at least it's new.
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top