Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I am in no way excusing Taran but I think the silence from Jade is telling. I'm not sure we know the whole story yet or even half of it. If he was a "predator" why wouldn't she address this and take him and his business down? Was Jade a name in the industry before she got involved with TTI? If not this could also go the opposite way and she used his name to catapult her into the industry.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Inevitable .... pg46
View Quote
Keep the creep alive.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Meh. Imagine Huge Hefner starting out in today's climate.

Let's not support the social justice leftist prude types. I like boobies. I like guns. If I have a way to surround myself with guns and beautiful women I damned well would do exactly that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Just saw the videos...….nothing creepy about it, flirting is all I saw.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thats not ok in the world of #MeToo
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Inevitable .... pg46
View Quote
Inevitable fail
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
We got another one!

lol.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am in no way excusing Taran but I think the silence from Jade is telling. I'm not sure we know the whole story yet or even half of it. If he was a "predator" why wouldn't she address this and take him and his business down? Was Jade a name in the industry before she got involved with TTI? If not this could also go the opposite way and she used his name to catapult her into the industry.
View Quote
Excusing him for what?  If she’s not bitching there’s nothing to excuse.

I can’t believe this thread is this many pages of dudes complaining about something the girl hasn’t complained about.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#9]
taran looks like a big orange carrot
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:27:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Keep the creep alive.
View Quote
Keep on arfcom creeps so we know who are creepers in here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I can’t believe this thread is this many pages of dudes complaining about something the girl hasn’t complained about.
View Quote
I dont get it either. I just presume im out of some loop.
Id bet most of GD has acted similar or would in that situation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
They all bitch about freedom this and freedom that but then get all bent out of shape about what 2 consenting adults do with each other.

Just as bad a leftist.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Let's not support the social justice leftist prude types. I like boobies. I like guns. If I have a way to surround myself with guns and beautiful women I damned well would do exactly that.
View Quote
Yeah; he wouldn't last a day.  Exactly that.  IIRC he was a young man when he started Playboy, however.  He went from cool, to sleazy, to sad, to disturbing over the decades, however.  He sure didn't start out dressing girls in rabbit ears in his 40s.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:40:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Like 98% of the people posting here wouldn't be doing the same shit if they were in his shoes.
View Quote
Maybe, maybe not. I sure as shit wouldn't be dumb enough to record it.

I'm not all that upset by the video; it's two people doin' what they do, so to speak. The whores hustle and the hustlers whore.
However... what's the term these days, "optics?" It looks terrible. It's looks like the kind of thing that people will not want to be associated with.

And, I am a little pissed, because we're going to be hearing about "the edge of the precious" in GD for years now.
It's going to be the new "dag."
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:43:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The truly creepy part -again- is everything else.
View Quote
The creepy part is the confluence of all factors.

Calling it a precious?  Ehhhh...  I'm sure most in this thread have called it something better, worse, creepier, etc.

May-December romance?

Employer-employee relationship?

Pillow-talk about your black customers member?

While being "lubed up"?

In a tube top?

On video?

One of those on its own isn't a big deal.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you took what I'm saying wrong, or maybe I said it wrong. If there is more to the story and he is some type of Harvey Weinstein creep I am not excusing that. But since Jade is staying silent I think this was 2 consenting adults doing what consenting adults do. Also I think its possible that she used him and his name to elevate her career. But if there is a case that he is some sort of "predator" then he can rot in hell. Thats the point I was trying to make. I dont think we know the whole story.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:17:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Here's a photo of her post-Taran.  If that isn't screaming "I'm part of the poundmetoo movement", I dunno what is.

https://i.imgur.com/TCEIpqb.jpg
View Quote
Taran fucked her up. Chicks don’t chops their hair off for no reason.

That video says she loved every minute of it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Many people find most "barely legal"/old man" relationships creepy.

Would anyone care if Larry Vickers was dating a twenty something woman who did a tour in the military as an MP and was a competitive shooter? No, we'd think it was cool.

But the barely legal/daddy issues women with old guys has a whiff of someone being preyed on. There's a big difference between an old man dating a normal 20 whatever woman and a late teens/just graduated high school but above the age of consent.

Edit show a picture of Butler and the girl and just say to any woman that Butler was with the younger woman in the photo 87% will go YUCK!
View Quote
Yup. Reminds me of the Safari Club show here. One of the salesman told me he thought it was a great family event. Never would you see so many grandfathers taking their granddaughters out with them
Quoted:

When she was underage?
View Quote
Nope when she was 18+
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am sorry, but what is your point?  That we should all be afraid of HR and sideline judges?
Should we live our lives to keep others content? Do you?

Did you read my post or do you just race to say exactly the same things without learning anything new?

I assume you are squeaky clean.  maybe some vegetarians would have a different view, maybe some religions wouldn't like the way you act or the one you pray to.

Maybe when a video of you is somehow leaked, you may feel differently.
It sure is easy to go along with a crowd that is burning the witches.

Jade's father may have a valid feeling and opinion about this video, maybe her new boyfriend, and for sure Jade, but I dont know why you care, unless I am missing something.

PS - Trijicon and Beretta sure liked the illusion that he was screwing his gun bunnies last year and the years before.  They loved the publicity he gave them for many years.
The major corporations arent blind or deaf.  The executives and reps from Trijicon and Glock and Benelli and others partied with Taran and the girls at all the shows,
and came out to shoot with them at his range.
They knew who they were endorsing and enjoyed millions of views online because of bare-midriff chicks with guns. That is exactly why those major companies had their names
emblazoned on the Taran Girls' bodies all over the internet and at matches for the past 8 years.  Sex sells.

So, Taran really didnt suddenly change his methods or operations according to the videos I have seen.  You just got a glimpse of his private life.
Probably one of the only stolen "sex tapes" to be poorly received in Hollywood.
View Quote
I agree. The sponsors could give a fuck what he does. They’re responding to the white knights here and on other social media platforms that are raising a stink. Again, we are our own worst enemy. Has Jade said or done anything negatively regarding this issue?  Lay the fuck off people and let folks live their lives. It’s not your place to save the world. Jade is a big girl. She can handle herself.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I like the thought provoking new age ideas about workplace conduct.
View Quote
It's not new age ideas, it's ideas that have been around for ages.

It actually reminds me a bit if when Winters tells Nix in BoB "don't EVER put yourself in a position to take something from these men"

Yeah, I get it- the stakes are lower and we're not talking the military, but the thought is the same. Don't put yourself in a position where your employee may think they HAVE to do something to keep their job (besides you know...doing their job) and don't do things that will give the appearance of favoritism with other employees "oh she just got a raise because she's showing him the precious (whether or not it's true, it doesn't matter the appearance is destructive).

But you know, I guess I'm old school where I keep my work relationships moderately professional and separate from my "seeing the precious" relationships.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They all bitch about freedom this and freedom that but then get all bent out of shape about what 2 consenting adults do with each other.

Just as bad a leftist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just as bad a leftist.
lol
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Calling it a precious?  Ehhhh...  I'm sure most in this thread have called it something better, worse, creepier, etc.

May-December romance?

While being "lubed up"?

In a tube top?

On video?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The truly creepy part -again- is everything else.

May-December romance?

While being "lubed up"?

In a tube top?

On video?

Yeah, that's a fair point.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Like 98% of the people posting here wouldn't be doing the same shit if they were in his shoes.
View Quote
dude...NOT as a business owner with an employee. thats gonna cost ya something.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does it make the steel harder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course! Drives up the price, bruh.
Does it make the steel harder?
it gets the simps hard
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:14:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It actually reminds me a bit if when Winters tells Nix in BoB "don't EVER put yourself in a position to take something from these men"

Yeah, I get it- the stakes are lower and we're not talking the military, but the thought is the same. Don't put yourself in a position where your employee may think they HAVE to do something to keep their job (besides you know...doing their job) and don't do things that will give the appearance of favoritism with other employees "oh she just got a raise because she's showing him the precious (whether or not it's true, it doesn't matter the appearance is destructive).

But you know, I guess I'm old school where I keep my work relationships moderately professional and separate from my "seeing the precious" relationships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

TYPICAL MILLENNIAL SOY BOY, WON'T EVEN SLAP A SECRETARY'S ASS
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OK SNOWFLAKE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

easy there Moose Knuckle.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OK SNOWFLAKE

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

I'll slap YOUR secretary's ass, just not mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

and that there.....is the ending answer to this whole subject.

business owners should not shop in house for pussy.  how hard is that to understand?

i could careless if she was just some random 18+ thot that he cum across but she's not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#29]
So many white knights in this thread....probably enough for another Crusade
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So many white knights in this thread....probably enough for another Crusade
View Quote
No kidding, Taran can defend himself without help I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

business owners should not shop in house for pussy.  how hard is that to understand?

i could careless if she was just some random 18+ thot that he cum across but she's not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

YUP. Don’t get your precious where you get your pesos (I had to stretch a bit there...)

If you do - don’t expect sponsors to tolerate creepy videos being leaked. Corporations are fickle - they will tolerate a LOT - but bad optics will get you shown the door fast.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
YUP. Don’t get your precious where you get your pesos (I had to stretch a bit there...)

If you do - don’t expect sponsors to tolerate creepy videos being leaked. Corporations are fickle - they will tolerate a LOT - but bad optics will get you shown the door fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK SNOWFLAKE

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah the horrible shaved head screams "daddy issues"
View Quote
Note to self: Look for girl with shaved head.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Creep
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Or

She might leave, shack up with a Marine, ditch the tube tops and cut all her hair off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, it is a risk I'm unwilling to chance with my business, but who knows it could be true love and they might be together for the rest of their lives.
Or

She might leave, shack up with a Marine, ditch the tube tops and cut all her hair off
not just a Marine but a female version too right? that's surprising....or not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:30:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Don’t get your precious where you get your pesos.
View Quote
The prose from GD never fails to impress.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I love the guys who are acting like he was fucking their employee and they have a stake in his company.

If she gets mad at some point in the next 40 years, we can just chalk it up to playing a stupid game and winning the stupid prize. Happens to WAY worse guys than him. A lot of those guys who fuck their hot sexutaries are married and have kids and shit like that. Does he have a wife and kids who will suffer along with him?

If not, then is it really our business if the only person he could have hurt is himself?

Fucking your hot employee isn't criminal is it? It is a civil action between him and her and probably a few other girls I would guess, but that is a guess.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I love the guys who are acting like he was fucking their employee and they have a stake in his company.

If she gets mad at some point in the next 40 years, we can just chalk it up to playing a stupid game and winning the stupid prize. Happens to WAY worse guys than him. A lot of those guys who fuck their hot sexutaries are married and have kids and shit like that. Does he have a wife and kids who will suffer along with him?

If not, then is it really our business if the only person he could have hurt is himself?

Fucking your hot employee isn't criminal is it? It is a civil action between him and her and probably a few other girls I would guess, but that is a guess.
View Quote
It matters when the optics look bad and you lose sponsors. Small company might be able to get away with it, but a large company won’t tolerate the bad optics and they have HR and risk management teams for that EXACT purpose. Tread lightly.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
UNwise does not equate to immoral...which is the position of most of the white nights posting here....they want to portray her as a victim.   I'm not seeing it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:00:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Would you hire a good friends daughter that you k ow sin e 15 and immediately try to see her oussy once she turned 18?

That's what makes this creepy.

She is no angel either and I suspect they have and had a fucked up relationship for a whilw.

I cannot even fathom trying to fuck one of my friends kids that  I have known personally since they were a.minor.

I dont get how you guys dont find that creepy and odd
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It matters when the optics look bad and you lose sponsors. Small company might be able to get away with it, but a large company won’t tolerate the bad optics and they have HR and risk management teams for that EXACT purpose. Tread lightly.
View Quote
It matters to who exactly? As far as I can tell one person and maybe any current employees that he has to lay off.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#42]
47!.....  it’s inevitable
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Soon.....

More precious. Just the top of the precious
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Isn't there a recent thread about a married w/ kids member wanting to shag his "hot milf boss"

Similar moral outrage in that thread?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
UNwise does not equate to immoral...which is the position of most of the white nights posting here....they want to portray her as a victim.   I'm not seeing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’ve seen very few people take that stance.

I think that most people are pointing to the totality of the circumstances - all of which add up to REALLY bad optics.

Again - if this was some random 50 year old banging an 18 year old no one would care. It isn’t, and it’s disingenuous to ignore the totality of the situation.

I think the creepiest thing to come out of this thread are the pro-Taran “I’d marry my 16 year old to a rich doctor with a good body” type comments.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It matters to who exactly? As far as I can tell one person and maybe any current employees that he has to lay off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To the companies that dropped him. Don’t be obtuse. It mattered to them. They made a decision. He’s paying the price for filming his relationship with an employee.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Would you hire a good friends daughter that you k ow sin e 15 and immediately try to see her oussy once she turned 18?

That's what makes this creepy.

She is no angel either and I suspect they have and had a fucked up relationship for a whilw.

I cannot even fathom trying to fuck one of my friends kids that  I have known personally since they were a.minor.

I dont get how you guys dont find that creepy and odd
View Quote
It was 16, not 15, no need to embellish...

It's been mentioned here and other online sites, social media that they were a couple, and even lived together at one point.  If her and her old man were somewhat close, I'm guessing he knew about her relationship status and since we haven't seen any of this topic before, it doesn't seem like he had a problem with it (total speculation, but seems reasonable).  I'm sure he didn't (or wouldn't) be crazy about what's in the video, but we're still talking about 2 adults and their private affairs.  Plus, being a dad myself, I'd rather be dealing with some kinky private talk than dealing with someone who's doing/dealing drugs, is physically abusive, steals, etc.  Sex with an old fat guy didn't kill her, she's just fine...and onto her next old guy
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#49]
I first saw it posted on IG, then reposted on other IG accounts. What can TTI lawyers do about any of that?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#50]
I guess you guys didnt see Jades halloween video, wearing a leather jacket fishnet shirt and black tape on her nips.  
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top