Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To the companies that dropped him. Don’t be obtuse. It mattered to them. They made a decision. He’s paying the price for filming his relationship with an employee.
View Quote
I saw that Trijicon dropped him. Have there been others? To be honest I'm a little surprised at how quite this has stayed.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I love the guys who are acting like he was fucking their employee and they have a stake in his company.

If she gets mad at some point in the next 40 years, we can just chalk it up to playing a stupid game and winning the stupid prize. Happens to WAY worse guys than him. A lot of those guys who fuck their hot sexutaries are married and have kids and shit like that. Does he have a wife and kids who will suffer along with him?

If not, then is it really our business if the only person he could have hurt is himself?

Fucking your hot employee isn't criminal is it? It is a civil action between him and her and probably a few other girls I would guess, but that is a guess.
View Quote
No, not criminal, but it was put out there in public and this is a discussion board. Nobody claimed it was criminal.

The statements made in general have been:
-he says creepy things (true)
-Bad form concerning employee employer relations (true)
-age difference is creepy (up for debate)
-Bad form to fuck a friends daughter right when she turns 18 (most agree it's creepy, only a few other creepy people seem to disagree).

At any rate, so far the best defenses have been:
-It's none of our business
-You would do it too (deflection, I've been in these positions and did not do it)
-Everyone does it
-It's not criminal (no kidding)
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice to see gun owners eating their own over what ultimately amounts to nothing. Guy likes to awkwardly hit on chicks. Meh.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw that Trijicon dropped him. Have there been others? To be honest I'm a little surprised at how quite this has stayed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To the companies that dropped him. Don’t be obtuse. It mattered to them. They made a decision. He’s paying the price for filming his relationship with an employee.
Benelli dumped him as well if the screen shot on a previous page is true.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
UNwise does not equate to immoral...which is the position of most of the white nights posting here....they want to portray her as a victim.   I'm not seeing it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like 98% of the people posting here wouldn't be doing the same shit if they were in his shoes.
dude...NOT as a business owner with an employee. thats gonna cost ya something.
UNwise does not equate to immoral...which is the position of most of the white nights posting here....they want to portray her as a victim.   I'm not seeing it.
Who is making her a victim?

The white knights are defending Taran.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I love the guys who are acting like he was fucking their employee and they have a stake in his company.

If she gets mad at some point in the next 40 years, we can just chalk it up to playing a stupid game and winning the stupid prize. Happens to WAY worse guys than him. A lot of those guys who fuck their hot sexutaries are married and have kids and shit like that. Does he have a wife and kids who will suffer along with him?

If not, then is it really our business if the only person he could have hurt is himself?

Fucking your hot employee isn't criminal is it? It is a civil action between him and her and probably a few other girls I would guess, but that is a guess.
View Quote
But as gun owners we all do have some stake in this. Taran and TTI are in the public spotlight because of his work with Hollywood and he certainly plays up his Hollywood connections. His behavior, while probably not criminal, was distasteful to anyone with a bit of common sense and morality, especially when taken in totality of the situation. Because he's such a large presence, guilt by association naturally paints the firearms community as a whole in a bad light, made worse when folks actively defend or excuse away poor behavior like his. That's how Libs act. Conservatives and especially Conservative gun owners are supposed to be about personal responsibility and accountability.

No, fucking your employee isn't criminal but it is poor conduct especially if said employee has just turned 18 and is someone you've known since they were a minor. As the old adage goes, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should," moreso if you live in the public spotlight and make your money off public perception. Middle aged Taran wanted to dick down his barely legal 18 year old, family friend for years, employee that's fine but, don't be surprised when most folks find it gross and take issue with it. Don't know why this is so hard to understand for some.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
it doesn't seem like he had a problem with it (total speculation, but seems reasonable).
View Quote
That is quite the assumption, and doesn't seem reasonable AT ALL.
There are very very few fathers who would be perfectly okay with this.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
But as gun owners we all do have some stake in this. Taran and TTI are in the public spotlight because of his work with Hollywood and he certainly plays up his Hollywood connections. His behavior, while probably not criminal, was distasteful to anyone with a bit of common sense and morality, especially when taken in totality of the situation. Because he's such a large presence, guilt by association naturally paints the firearms community as a whole in a bad light, made worse when folks actively defend or excuse away poor behavior like his. That's how Libs act. Conservatives and especially Conservative gun owners are supposed to be about personal responsibility and accountability.

No, fucking your employee isn't criminal but it is poor conduct especially if said employee has just turned 18 and is someone you've known since they were a minor. As the old adage goes, "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should," moreso if you live in the public spotlight and make your money off public perception. Middle aged Taran wanted to dick down his barely legal 18 year old, family friend for years, employee that's fine but, don't be surprised when most folks find it gross and take issue with it. Don't know why this is so hard to understand for some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, well stated. Some people confuse legality with morality.

If Joe Biden had done this (which he probably has) and this exactly same video and exact same circumstance was repeated, we'd be shouting from the rooftops about creepy uncle Joe.

Maybe we should expect better conduct in public from people who represent us? We don't need to grab the pitchforks or anything, but we certainly don't need to excuse away his conduct either.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like 98% of the people posting here wouldn't be doing the same shit if they were in his shoes.
dude...NOT as a business owner with an employee. thats gonna cost ya something.
oh totally buddy... i agree....she is no victim. he's just a dumbass.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If Joe Biden had done this (which he probably has) and this exactly same video and exact same circumstance was repeated, we'd be shouting from the rooftops about creepy uncle Joe.

Maybe we should expect better conduct in public from people who represent us? We don't need to grab the pitchforks or anything, but we certainly don't need to excuse away his conduct either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saw this pic in the Alaska Jeep thread and it fits perfectly here:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/311920/Cy-Ndf-Ul-Uo-AADR05_jpg-1253367.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/311920/Cy-Ndf-Ul-Uo-AADR05_jpg-1253367.JPG
Exactly.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

not a crime but if shit goes sideways the blow back is probably not gonna be worth the ride.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

not a crime but if shit goes sideways the blow back is not worth the ride.
View Quote
Name someone in this thread who has even eluded to that.

Society isn't harmed by this act. We collectively aren't harmed even if some think maybe it does. 99% of gun owners don't know him and never will.

The only dumbass in this is him. He is an idiot. There I said it. He should have fired her and then fucked her if that was what they both wanted so bad. I'm not mad. Why should I be? He is no one to me. I literally care WAY more about the safety of my garbage men (and I'm not putting down garbage men, they just drove by and gave me a great example) that provide me with a way to keep my home sanitary. This guy does jack and shit for me and probably most of y'all.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It matters to who exactly? As far as I can tell one person and maybe any current employees that he has to lay off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It matters when the optics look bad and you lose sponsors. Small company might be able to get away with it, but a large company won’t tolerate the bad optics and they have HR and risk management teams for that EXACT purpose. Tread lightly.
It matters to who exactly? As far as I can tell one person and maybe any current employees that he has to lay off.
Do ethics matter?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
If only mattered to them when the gun community decided to make him into their own version of the #metoo movement.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
47!.....  it’s inevitable
View Quote
Bingo
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Society isn't harmed by this act. We collectively aren't harmed even if some think maybe it does. 99% of gun owners don't know him and never will.

The only dumbass in this is him. He is an idiot. There I said it. He should have fired her and then fucked her if that was what they both wanted so bad. I'm not mad. Why should I be? He is no one to me. I literally care WAY more about the safety of my garbage men (and I'm not putting down garbage men, they just drove by and gave me a great example) that provide me with a way to keep my home sanitary. This guy does jack and shit for me and probably most of y'all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not a crime but if shit goes sideways the blow back is not worth the ride.

I'd put money down you're wrong about that. Otherwise he wouldn't be losing big sponsors and this wouldn't have the visibility in the community it does.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#20]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7pHuSnph3p/?igshid=y1su0nk4ury9
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:20:15 PM EDT
[#21]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7pHuSnph3p/?igshid=1j3q66bo3dpvi
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:20:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Him and Jade both need to sue the fuck out of the guy who released the video
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7w056QFBQq/?igshid=1wg2a0lnuzf1d
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hmmmmmm I don’t think jade is upset !
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#25]
This is just the 1st video. I think some more are going to be released. Watch
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Also

Page 48..... inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She’s probably not. I think there is more revealing and creeper stuff of her out there. And if she really was with Taran, non of him seeing her precious is new. She got a little more traffic, some more recognition, and dem likes and follows doe.

Taran? He’s upset. He’s probably right now looking for more boxes to ship back the Jesus Scopes he was given when Trijicon pulled his sponsorship.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#28]
This episode has given her a huge amount of exposure. Somebody could probably see how many insta followers she has gained since this came out. Honestly,I had never heard of her previously but that whole scene isn't my thing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:48:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Lots of good posts and comments on her IG page
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She’s probably not. I think there is more revealing and creeper stuff of her out there. And if she really was with Taran, non of him seeing her precious is new. She got a little more traffic, some more recognition, and dem likes and follows doe.

Taran? He’s upset. He’s probably right now looking for more boxes to ship back the Jesus Scopes he was given when Trijicon pulled his sponsorship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loved the jesus!
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#31]
There are some great Taran Biden creeper pics on IG
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B7UZrlTp1vD/?igshid=ah4g8jeah61f
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I understand this fully. Smaller forums have fewer site resources than Arf so they need to be more attentive in their distribution.
View Quote
Sig material, nice!
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dbl tap
View Quote
You wish you could get the precious.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Inevitable .... pg46
View Quote
You suck the precious.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:40:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Not sure if this has been posted but:

Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I propose it is reasonable if we consider;

She worked with him for 3 years beyond the time this video was filmed,
She purportedly had an open relationship with TB and possibly even lived with him,
There’s been no social media/internet scandal before this based on the father beating the shit out of her boyfriend

The father could have disowned her because of this or something else, no clue what their relationship is,
He may have known about the relationship and didn’t care because TB was a friend, and he trusted the friend not to hurt his daughter,
He may have known, expressed his dislike for it, and watched carefully on the sidelines so as not to scare away his little girl

These are reasonable assumptions, assumptions being things not based on specific knowledge of the subject, but listed as possibilities

Had my daughter been dating a guy/friend of 47/48 at the time, I would not be pleased with it, but there would be some tough choices to make.  Would I break his nose...50/50 chance, and I only say that because I’m pretty cool headed, but it would piss me off.  Would I express my discomfort to my daughter and the dude, yes.  If she was fine and not in danger, would I keep a close eye on the situation and bite my tongue in hopes of not damaging my relationship with my daughter...not sure?  I never had to be in this situation, so who knows, but I have had to deal with shitty boyfriends before and it is a line to be treaded lightly, that’s all I’m saying...
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone who saw his cringe worthy Instagram harem isn't surprised that he was this much of a horn dog fool.

I'm not outraged. I'd buy parts or a Benelli off the guy or take a shooting class from him, guy's fast as fuck. But he's a super dumbass.
View Quote
So he's not going to be asked to chaperone the high school prom?
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
maybe she is behind it? to defame him.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#41]
She’s not hot by any means.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It was 16, not 15, no need to embellish...

It's been mentioned here and other online sites, social media that they were a couple, and even lived together at one point.  If her and her old man were somewhat close, I'm guessing he knew about her relationship status and since we haven't seen any of this topic before, it doesn't seem like he had a problem with it (total speculation, but seems reasonable).  I'm sure he didn't (or wouldn't) be crazy about what's in the video, but we're still talking about 2 adults and their private affairs.  Plus, being a dad myself, I'd rather be dealing with some kinky private talk than dealing with someone who's doing/dealing drugs, is physically abusive, steals, etc.  Sex with an old fat guy didn't kill her, she's just fine...and onto her next old guy
View Quote
Lol I was off a year and it thats an embellishment? ok fine. 16 Still fucked up. I think both of them are fucked up individuals.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Who is making her a victim?

The white knights are defending Taran.
View Quote
Thats the fukin funny part
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Apparently he is one
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No, fucking your employee isn't criminal but it is poor conduct especially if said employee has just turned 18 and is someone you've known since they were a minor.
View Quote
That's how the creep of the ages of the people involved happen. When the incorrect ages are quoted often enough, more people keep clinging to them.

Let's remind again, she was born February 6th 1998, met him in 2014 when she was 16 and he was 45. She was not 14 or 15 as claimed in this thread, she was 16. There is no evidence that he has “known her” in any capacity except meeting her once since any time before 2016. He knew her father before 2014 though.

The claims of various interactions (teaching to shoot, grooming etc.) in this thread have been without any attribution and most writers have acknowledged that such claims are their theories and inferences from just the video.

The video was recorded in the summer of 2017 when she was 19. Not 18 or “just turned 18”, but 19.

Anyone who deducts years from the actual dates is not interested in the facts and fine with making their very own creepy version of the scandal in their own head.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That's how the creep of the ages of the people involved happen. When the incorrect ages are quoted often enough, more people keep clinging to them.

Let's remind again, she was born February 6th 1998, met him in 2014 when she was 16 and he was 45. She was not 14 or 15 as claimed in this thread, she was 16. There is no evidence that he has “known her” in any capacity except meeting her once since any time before 2016. He knew her father before 2014 though.

The claims of various interactions (teaching to shoot, grooming etc.) in this thread have been without any attribution and most writers have acknowledged that such claims are their theories and inferences from just the video.

The video was recorded in the summer of 2017 when she was 19. Not 18 or “just turned 18”, but 19.

Anyone who deducts years from the actual dates is not interested in the facts and fine with making their very own creepy version of the scandal in their own head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, fucking your employee isn't criminal but it is poor conduct especially if said employee has just turned 18 and is someone you've known since they were a minor.

I don't know how y'all do things in Finland but 16 is a minor here in the US, even in California of all places. So yeah, Taran knew her as a minor.

ETA: And putting the moves on a family friend (remember Taran knew her dad) that you've known since they were a minor is not really any less creepy at 19 versus 18.

ETA2: If Taran didn't do anything wrong, what did he have to apologize for? Why didn't he just come out and say, "Yeah we were two consenting adults bumping uglies at the time. Deal with it."
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Interesting post to say the least.  Sorry, i am drinking as I try to navigate this post tonight.  I have known Taran for 6 years and Jade for 3.  They were dating a few years ago and lived together.  They have since separated, but were mostly a fun couple who were goofy about movies and had a lot of fun shooting together and training people at his range.  As creepy as it may seem from the outside view of the few minutes of this much longer video that has been posted, I am glad none of my dumb "messing around with my girlfriend" videos have been posted.  They may not be viewed as creepy, but most of the time her pants came further down than Jade's, and it usually led to things you guys would definitely be upset with.
Jade lived at his house and was by his side all the time.  I may not have gotten to see all the all the aspects of their relationship, but it would really suck if someone had released my nonsense on video to the public.
Maybe I wouldn't call it Precious, but it would probably seem bad to a third party.
All of the companies in the gun world use talent until they see a better opportunity, or until they are threatened.  Benelli used Taran for publicity as if he was a Bikini girl; whatever increases sales is good.
I hope he picks up some old beat-up semi-auto Remington or Mossberg shotgun and wins the next world championships to show that Benelli isn't as important to winning as being a great shooter is.
There are tons of good scopes and guns and gear to use, and it might be nice for some of us to see someone win with regular gear in decent condition that wasn't free.  
He did tons of advertising for the sponsors he had, and I think sponsors should pay a lot more to the people who help them stay relevant in the new world of stupid YouTube videos.
I hope Taran endures this event, that allowed his superfans see that he is a normal crazy guy who somehow gets girls to surround him and sometimes enjoys it, much like the old rock stars did.
I almost want to say that old quote, maybe from the Bible about he who has not sinned may cast the first stone, but I don't know it well enough.  
I like the thought provoking new age ideas about workplace conduct, but I don't think this video shows much more than Taran and his GF messing around.
I may be yet be proven wrong, but Jade staying quiet and still not considering Taran a predator, as she dates yet another 50 yr old famous gun guy, kind of reinforces my thought stream.
What you think of as creepy, may indicate that some girls like it creepy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Cite

According to her, She met Taran at 16 (and was clearly in awe of him) and Taran called her dad at 18 to give her a job. Then shortly thereafter he was filming her while asking to see her precious and checking her lube status for a black clients cock.

LOL.

Y’all feel free to continue to white knight a predator.
View Quote
I’ll quote myself again... I provided the citation for the story from the woman in question.

Taran was a friend of her fathers. She met him at 16. He approached her when she turned 18 to work for him.

He then asked to see the precious. And by all account entered into a sexual relationship with her for several years.

Creepy.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the yoga pants.

So you're saying there's a ring of velcro around the yoga pants. And the gun belt then velcros to this ring of Velcro?
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top