Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I was 13 years old I would have loved to be "raped" by that little cutie. I would still be bragging about it.
View Quote
People like to say that but my buddy was banged by his 16 y/o babysitter when he was 12.

Messed him up pretty bad.  He slept with 28 women b4 graduating high school.  Couldn't figure out how to actually relationship.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What the fuck!!

At 13 years old I would have been scheming every way I could to fuck her brains out every chance I had.
View Quote
I never had this problem in school because none of my teacher's looked anything like that.  It was never even on our radar.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wood sperm on
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So a girl with pubic hair and breasts is fair game? Let’s say she wanted it.  What is the difference?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she was a catholic priest, GD would be shitting all over her.

If it was a guy nailing a 13 year old girl, GD would not be happy either.

But a 13 year old boy? It’s ok. Clearly the boy will not be affected negatively in ANY way.
She is a Pedophile.
You can't really determine that without seeing the kid.

There's a good chance he had some hair under his pits.
So a girl with pubic hair and breasts is fair game? Let’s say she wanted it.  What is the difference?
I never said it was right, or kids that age should be fair game.

But the definition of pedophile is someone that is attracted to pre-pubescent children, and it's an unfair label for someone that sleeps with a minor that is sexually mature, even though they might be a bit creepy and/or a dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

People like to say that but my buddy was banged by his 16 y/o babysitter when he was 12.

Messed him up pretty bad.  He slept with 28 women b4 graduating high school.  Couldn't figure out how to actually relationship.
View Quote
Maybe your buddy was just like that anyway.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wood sperm on
View Quote
Don’t you mean in? She would be having my baby.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But a 13 year old boy? It’s ok. Clearly the boy will not be affected negatively in ANY way.
She is a Pedophile.

The actual definition of the word "pedophile" would be a start.

She's a predator, not a pedophile.  It doesn't excuse her of anything but the word pedophile means something and it's not just a broad brush for someone who hooks up with a minor.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#8]
All my teachers looked like Aunt Bea from Mayberry.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Poor bastard.

My buddy was not banged by his babysitter, slept with 2 girls before graduating and couldn’t relationship either.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My school sucked!!!!
View Quote
The nuns at my school weren't all that frisky.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My cousin and one of his friends both had teachers they were screwing. They were in the 10th or 11th grade though.
One of the teachers was the principles wife and the other was a coaches wife.
Neither one had any legal charges but this was back around 1977 or 78 I believe.
View Quote
I know several guys from the class of 76-79 who were fucking teachers.  It aint all that uncommon.  There were no cell phones and those guys kept their mouths shut until years later.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Bet she sells that ring.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#14]
She’s cute
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I’m kinda curious why you think a 13 year old male can engage in consensual sex while a 13 year old girl cannot.

Maybe that’s not what you are saying, but when someone objects to a double standard, and you then counter with a reply that would seem to defend it, it makes one wonder what your reasons are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Men and women aren’t the same. I know this is shocking news.
I’m kinda curious why you think a 13 year old male can engage in consensual sex while a 13 year old girl cannot.

Maybe that’s not what you are saying, but when someone objects to a double standard, and you then counter with a reply that would seem to defend it, it makes one wonder what your reasons are.
Not saying any of it is right(cause it isn't), but a man doesn't feel victimized as easily as we are predisposed to view ourselves as a predator not a prey. Even at a young age a male is less damaged by this as biologically there is less reason to turn down a mate for a male, whereas a female does need to do so due to the time commitment.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#16]
the defense of pedos is strong with some in here
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She has a couple of screws loose.
View Quote
Ohh she loose alright
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s not just GD.

Justice system is in on it.

27yo man with a 13yo girl isn’t going to have a 250k bond ($25k is all that needs to be put up to get out).

Men get no bond or 1 million plus.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm most shocked that 13 year olds there have recess... Is it a school for retarded children?

She's definitely a pedo.  If my son was 14 I would high five him... At 13 though...shes a pedaphile.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
we did this one already, but here's a reminder since the op is lazy

https://www.thearizonatribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Brittany-Zamora-703937-620x394.jpg
View Quote
She looks bangable even in a prison smock lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#21]
I mean when i was 13yr i was doing shenanigans with a 17/18yr old girl at the time...obviously the teacher is bananas and older but lets not pretend the boy wasnt liking it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Where were these whores when I was in high school. I would of banged and shut up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know you're trying to be sarcastic, but you're correct.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Yum.  I’d hit it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The actual definition of the word "pedophile" would be a start.

She's a predator, not a pedophile.  It doesn't excuse her of anything but the word pedophile means something and it's not just a broad brush for someone who hooks up with a minor.
View Quote
It seems to me that the reason we have laws against sex with teens is that it sets up a relationship that allows one partner to dominate the other, particularly since the older person has greater resources with respect to finances, emotions, etc. Historically in simipler times a man in his 20s was an almost ideal husband for a girl in her teens.

As such, I think there is a solid basis for such laws, but inherently there isn't anything wrong with sex between a teen and an adult in their 20s. It is just that the adult can maipulate the situation so much better, generally speaking. So it is inherently an unequel relationship.

Between boys and girls, boys tend to be stronger, more sexually agressive, and it is the girl who is at risk of pregnancy. It makes sense to protect girls more. Hoever, it isn't intrinsically wrong for a 25 year old male to have sex with a 15 year old girl.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Poor bastard.

My buddy was not banged by his babysitter, slept with 2 girls before graduating and couldn’t relationship either.
View Quote
If you have multiple partners it seems it is harder to settle down. That's a problem for those in their 20s as well as those in their teens, but perhaps more so for the younger ones.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:21:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you have multiple partners it seems it is harder to settle down. That's a problem for those in their 20s as well as those in their teens, but perhaps more so for the younger ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Poor bastard.

I always wondered about that. Seems like most of the successful longer last relationship I know of were couples that paired off early, each party snagged a respective "good one" and knew it so they stayed paired off.

My friends that have had tons of partners are both not ideal catches, and have also chosen to pair up with less than ideal girls in a lot of cases.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#28]
My God. Would so smash.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I always wondered about that. Seems like most of the successful longer last relationship I know of were couples that paired off early, each party snagged a respective "good one" and knew it so they stayed paired off.

My friends that have had tons of partners are both not ideal catches, and have also chosen to pair up with less than ideal girls in a lot of cases.
View Quote
I’ve seen way more people who struggled to get laid settle for someone they were not a good match with simply because they had fewer options.

And they’re all divorced.

My man whore friends are all still married (13-19yrs and counting) myself included
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I’ve seen way more people who struggled to get laid settle for someone they were not a good match with simply because they had fewer options.

My man whore friends are all still married (13-19yrs and counting) myself included
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well true, but if they were struggling to get laid they likely didn't pair off early either, so their pool to draw from was smaller.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Most college professors (her teachers) are now almost all mentally liberals and they churn out mentally students, in this case 'teachers'...which is why most teachers are now mentally ill liberals. Same with modern 'journalism' now or most any college degrees including law and medicine.

Show me a female grade school teacher and I'll show you someone suffering from the most common form of mental illness - liberalism.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#33]
I just dont get why a chick that looks that good would fuck little boys

I dont get it
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well true, but if they were struggling to get laid they likely didn't pair off early either, so their pool to draw from was smaller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually they all did.

First “real” relationship they put a ring on it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:10:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Kid was lucky AF

Not guilty
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She has a couple of screwed loose
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#37]
13 year old means shes legit fucked in the head.

Pretty hot though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Poor fuckin guy

Its one thing to have a cheating wife

Its another to have your wife fuck little kids at school
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#39]
This is sick she need to be shot in the head.. How about a 7 year old boy is that old enough...How about a 4 year old boy is that old enough...
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a Pedophile.

Words have definitions.

If they didn't they would be useless.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
oh the horror.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh the horror.
To be 13 again

Malèna (1/10) Movie CLIP - Watching Malena (2000) HD
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Black eyes. Dead eyes..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like a doll's eyes...
Black eyes. Dead eyes..
GW’s have blue eyes btw.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What if it was a gay male teacher and a gay male 13-year old student?

Would that be okay?  Boys are different than girls, right?
View Quote
If you can't keep your hands off the kids you shouldn't be working with kids.  It's not difficult or complicated.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who cares if you are getting that much action.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The “audience” thing is just plain tacky.
View Quote
No the desk is what ended up tacky.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuckers gonna fuck.......
View Quote
Digital Underground - Same Song (feat. 2Pac) [Official Music Video]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 6:05:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
we did this one already, but here's a reminder since the op is lazy

https://www.thearizonatribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Brittany-Zamora-703937-620x394.jpg
LOL SCURRED STRAIGHT TEENS WATCH OUT UP IN HERE!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top