BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Washington Times posted that Drew was not a columnist yet their own archived webpage states he was.

http://i.imgur.com/EkKTYgU.png

VERSUS

https://web.archive.org/web/20160324112102/http://www.washingtontimes.com/staff/drew-johnson/
View Quote

It depends on what the meaning of is is.

Like when the Washington Times posts in real time that he "is" not a columnist, then he's not a columnist.

And when an archived page say he "is" a columnist ... that just means that he was a columnist at that point time, with no guarantee of that statement being true in the future.

Both things can be true.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Fuck this fucking place.  What a god damn joke.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#3]

This is one of my biggest gripes with Trump.  He talks so childish.  It may win over the masses in the election cycle but i really hope he cuts that shit out if he ever takes office and is in charge of our diplomatic relations with other countries. If not things could get quite embarrassing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#4]
When will Rev. Ted have a press conference so he can answer questions about these allegations?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does he keep mentioning Trump when Trump hasn't said jack shit about this yet?

He's playing right into Trump trap card. Now Trump can talk about it with the excuse, "Lying Ted's accused me of getting the story started."

Trump's campaign spokeswoman not only brought it up on air in a CNN interview, but also accused the woman sitting across from her of being one of the women named by the NE.  Only, the NE didn't name any women as far as I know, and none of the 5 blocked out photos of the women in the NE article had blond hair.  So, Trump's campaign didn't just repeat what NE published, but Trump's campaign may have added to it.

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.

Play dirty? Trump posted a Image comparing the looks of his and Cruz's wife. It's kind of a elementary, sad, dirty, trailer trash, shitty thing to do.

Do you choose to not see the things Trump does? Pretend they aren't there? Lie to yourself?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
So has anyone other than NE gone after this story?  Come on guys, this screams bull shit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

It would simply be too perfect to exist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ted might want to rethink this fundraiser.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebDn3lWAAAapLH.jpg

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

Unfortunately false.

The Lulz to be had would be too much for Arfcom to handle if it was true.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The point is that they only come in a 2 pack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure it doesn't mean anything...

http://i.imgur.com/s9GuAm5.jpg

6356 purchaser reviews? Yeah that's damning right there.

Well get out the rope, tar, feathers, pitchforks...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone else find it odd that the mainstream media hasn't touched this story? Even if it's bogus it's still news.
View Quote

I've already listed the MSM outlets as they've picked it up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#13]
If true...I'm buying Cruz a team membership!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#14]
What is John Edwards up to these days ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#15]
" />
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That went right over my head...

WOW!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That went right over my head...

WOW!!!

I bought a two pack of Twinkees... I ate one, and a woman I know ate one... No proof they came from the same pack. We must have had an affair!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Apparently, the GOPe have been hinting at this for awhile in public yet Cruz blames Trump.

Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). This news comes just after the 12th Republican debate which was hosted on CNN, and days before key primaries in Florida and Ohio.

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The archive was from yesterday 24 March 2016.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Washington Times posted that Drew was not a columnist yet their own archived webpage states he was.

http://i.imgur.com/EkKTYgU.png

VERSUS

http://i.imgur.com/kPZYmWj.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeaczSrW4AEjAO_.jpg:large

https://web.archive.org/web/20160324112102/http://www.washingtontimes.com/staff/drew-johnson/

So something from the archives contradicts something that just happened...You know what "archive" means, right?  Kind of the opposite of "Current"?

The archive was from yesterday 24 March 2016.

You don't have to have an Einsteinian grasp of the space time continuum to realize that one can have a job yesterday, and yet have no job today.  

It's such a simple concept that Einstein likely never once thought to make it one of his postulates.

And yet, here we are.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's a gangbang!
View All Quotes

If there's a gangbang to be had, rubio's gonna be in the middle of it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Agreed.

Fantastic, accurate rant.

This thread is based on rumor and innuendo and several posters that I formerly held in middling regard (in high regard over some subjects) have completely shown their rear ends and I've lost a LOT of respect for them. A lot of other idiots have used this as an opportunity to attack Conservative Christians.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Apparently, the GOPe have been hinting at this for awhile in public yet Cruz blames Trump.
http://i.imgur.com/L1ahutP.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). This news comes just after the 12th Republican debate which was hosted on CNN, and days before key primaries in Florida and Ohio.

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.

Guess it's a No-Winski for Ted how this crap is going on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Anyone else find it odd that the mainstream media hasn't touched this story? Even if it's bogus it's still news.
View Quote

The presser where Cruz came out and said it was all false and then blamed it on Trump's "henchmen" was covered....As it should have been.

I guess going foreword every time something unsavory comes out about Cruz he's going to find some imaginary Trump "henchmen" to blame it all on.

Would not Trump have been correct to refer to the PAC supporting Cruz that put out that pic of Trump's wife as Cruz's henchmen and react to it?

With the slings and arrows coming at Cruz from all directions can you fathom the depths of paranoia Cruz would suffer from if he was elected POTUS? Nixon would be a piker in comparison.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to hold back at automatically accepting this as truth (even if deep down I want it to be for obvious reasons).  The timing of everything suggests Trump is behind it, true or not.

The first wife-attack happened from a Cruz PAC, true.  Did Cruz conspire with the attack?  No proof, but it fits Trump's narrative that PACs secretly work with campaigns anyways, despite the law, so he runs with it and hits back with his own wife-attack against Heidi Cruz.

He gets Cruz to go on TV and defend his wife and how much he loves her, How dare you Donald!

Then, a day or two later, a tabloid story hits about how Cruz is a cheater will all kinds of people, and the internet types (many of whom are pro-Trump) do all the dirty work to unmask the blurry photos.

Trump retains plausible deniability and gets Cruz to look like a liar about how much he cares for his wife..... "Lyin' Ted".  He knew Cruz would react a certain way, and he set him up to appear just like the nickname implies.
View Quote

Thank you for being a Voice of Reason.
View Quote

I agree with this. I am withholding any judgement until the press finds out one way or another. I *hope* it's not true.

A request I ask of everyone:

Would we please hold the personal attacks to a minimum? Also, don't pigeonhole one candidate's supporters as being of any certain demographic or in any way question their mental capacity. I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confused now. LOL. So 'staff writers' write for the 'citizen journalist' section?

Staff writers are basically the entry level of journalists.  

Description:
A career in journalism often begins with a role as a staff writer. Staff writers are responsible for providing standard content, such as news reports, reviews and features.

In the internet age, that title can be bestowed on anybody who provides basic content.

You forgot the part where the Times also calls him an '"columnist, editorial writer, and government waste expert at the Washington Times".

Anyway, we can drop it. As no matter what facts I provide you will stand by your position.  

Next topic. National Enquirer is standing by the story. So either they are unafraid of a lawsuit or they have good sources.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cea4TyaUEAAfY9v.jpg

What facts?  I don't care if he was the janitor or the CEO, it still remains an absolute fact that the Times took a shit on him and terminated any relationship with him today.  That's your sole secondary source for the story.

It's fake, much like the NE story and your messiah's awful hairpiece.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is one of my biggest gripes with Trump.  He talks so childish.  It may win over the masses in the election cycle but i really hope he cuts that shit out if he ever takes office and is in charge of our diplomatic relations with other countries. If not things could get quite embarrassing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he's winning over the fucking retards that compose half of GD that can't make it out of their mothers basement.  It's not how you win over educated voters.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is this DU bullshit, OP?

I swear, gun owners are their own worst enemy. Never in a million years would i have imagined such disdain for the most conservative Pro 2A candidate I've porbably seen in my lifetime.

For fucks sake

Because people who are not asleep, like the usual suspects,  see he is a GOPe Trojan horse false-prophet-constitutionalist.

TRUMP 2016

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The presser where Cruz came out and said it was all false and then blamed it on Trump's "henchmen" was covered....As it should have been.

I guess going foreword every time something unsavory comes out about Cruz he's going to find some imaginary Trump "henchmen" to blame it all on.

Would not Trump have been correct to refer to the PAC supporting Cruz that put out that pic of Trump's wife as Cruz's henchmen and react to it?

With the slings and arrows coming at Cruz from all directions can you fathom the depths of paranoia Cruz would suffer from if he was elected POTUS? Nixon would be a piker in comparison.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could you tell me who the main source for the NE was?  

A fucking Trump campaign employee  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#28]
How can you not expect to be squealed on if you're a public official?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:30:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

No, it isn't real.  It's a fake meme.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Has there ever been a PAC designed to STOP a particular candidate's nomination?  I can't seem to have remembered one.  Wild.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How can you not expect to be squealed on if you're a public official?
View Quote

Probably in the same way you can be fooled into thinking this is real without a secondary set of sources.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#33]
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course in most cases them "picking it up" hasn't been picking up the story, just the back and forth between the camps over it.  Nobody but NE has 'picked up the story'.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Because people who are not asleep, like the usual suspects,  see he is a GOPe Trojan horse false-prophet-constitutionalist.

TRUMP 2016

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I swear, gun owners are their own worst enemy. Never in a million years would i have imagined such disdain for the most conservative Pro 2A candidate I've porbably seen in my lifetime.

For fucks sake

TRUMP 2016

Yeah that Cruz guy what a fraud
I'll make sure to keep getting my news from the NE, reliable source
He seemed to take a pretty constitutional approach when he went head to head against feinswine when she wanted another AWB in 2012
Do you make it out of the basement ever?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is... is that real?

That can't be real.

Of course it's not real, a Trump supporter posted it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I agree with this. I am withholding any judgement until the press finds out one way or another. I *hope* it's not true.

A request I ask of everyone:

Would we please hold the personal attacks to a minimum? Also, don't pigeonhole one candidate's supporters as being of any certain demographic or in any way question their mental capacity. I would appreciate it.
View Quote

Agreed.  If someone wants to claim that Trump/Cruz has a larger penis than the other, that's fine with me.  But the personal attacks are tiring.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Agreed.

I agree with the name calling of fellow arfcomers.

As for the politics, this cycle is just an election process on steroids. Politicians will politic. It's not worth having an embolism over, so it is up to every individual to control his or her emotions. We all have the right to vote as we please, so respect each other's rights.

How's that for a rant!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#41]
The Rubio camp was on this shit well before now

[
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You expect people that are fooled by a life long democrat to posses the intellect to have foresight?  Don't hold your breath
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Because of this thread, I'm starting to doubt whether we will be the vanguard after the reset.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd say the giddiness has more to do with Cruz's supporters than Cruz himself.  Afterall, they're the ones who've been so rabid for the past 6mo, telling others they're pieces of shit if they don't vote for the guy.

The politicians and reporters who want this story to be true just want the guy far away from their corrupt Washington.  (sad that George's name has become synonymous with "corruption")
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

TRUMP 2016

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fucks sake

TRUMP 2016

this fucking guy
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's a gangbang!
View All Quotes

Let's kick it up a gear...

Put all the candidates and their lackeys in a Thunderdome to battle it out, we can put Sarah Palin in a chainmail dress thing and have her oversee this circus, seems fitting for her. Have Glenn Beck as the giant retard with the mind of a child, it's gonna be huuuuge.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

2 for 2.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#48]
The thing
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don't give a fuck...

They are rabid supporters who lash out at anything that comes off as critical of Trump. It's a great example of humans who still rely on the old brain to operate in society.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Because of this thread, I'm starting to doubt whether we will be the vanguard after the reset.
View Quote

Who are you referring to when you say "we"?
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top