Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What a child.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've seen similar statements here.

It actually makes perfect sense.   You're either Trump's best friend or he hates your guts.   Alot of die-hard supporters act the exact same way.

Notice the earlier post in this thread from Swire advocating that Cruz supporters go ahead and kill themselves after the primary because they might hurt their friends and family?

Gee.  I wonder where they get it from...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Has there ever been a PAC designed to STOP a particular candidate's nomination?  I can't seem to have remembered one.  Wild.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Apparently, the GOPe have been hinting at this for awhile in public yet Cruz blames Trump.

Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX). This news comes just after the 12th Republican debate which was hosted on CNN, and days before key primaries in Florida and Ohio.

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.

http://i.imgur.com/L1ahutP.png

Has there ever been a PAC designed to STOP a particular candidate's nomination?  I can't seem to have remembered one.  Wild.

You mean like this one?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Of course you were watching MSNBC, where else would a liberal Trump supporter go for news and entertainment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh Oh... Washington Times Reporter Backs Up Enquirer Story

http://i.imgur.com/GxFyZDf.png

https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865
Story gettin legs now Boys!!!!!!!!  

He's been fired. Try to keep up.
Yep and I was watching MSNBC which is pushing fort cruz against trump they are saying it's going to blow up in cruzs face  

Of course you were watching MSNBC, where else would a liberal Trump supporter go for news and entertainment?
Yeah this whole AR 15 MFGer I have going on is all a big front to fool the members of ARFCOM

WTF is wrong with you, fell on your head or just drinking?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Everyone involved has denied it.  To include Trump's own spokesperson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If that's true

Cruz was an IDIOT for not coming clean and asking the Public for forgiveness...

They all deny it when it breaks, every one of them

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You expect people that are fooled by a life long democrat to posses the intellect to have foresight?  Don't hold your breath
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?

You expect people that are fooled by a life long democrat to posses the intellect to have foresight?  Don't hold your breath

You expect browbeating other members for months on end will result in magical support of your candidate?  This ain't the LGS and nobody here are sheepish old fudds.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#6]
They're calling it The Cuban Mistress Crisis now on Twitter

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:40:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Anonymous Claims They HAVE PROOF of Cruz Affairs – Rumors Did Not Start with Donald Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-anonymous-claims-proof-cruz-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's true

They always deny it.  We'll wait for Rev. Ted's press conference.  He can answer specific questions then.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It actually makes perfect sense.   You're either Trump's best friend or he hates your guts.   Alot of die-hard supporters act the exact same way.

Notice the earlier post in this thread from Swire advocating that Cruz supporters go ahead and kill themselves after the primary because they might hurt their friends and family?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I saw that one.  I have a thick skin, so I don't rush off to report people to mods, but how that comment isn't a CoC violation and some others are I will never know.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
This is for everyone in this thread who needs it.  You know who you are.  

" />
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They're calling it The Cuban Mistress Crisis now on Twitter

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.
View Quote

Holy shit I really hope this whole thing isn't true, but damn if things aren't entertaining.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd give a hundred bucks to know if Trump had intel on the Churchill tat re the same day, within hours, same arm, and same folks in the news.

This is the sort of stuff that sinks ships and -campaigns...

What in the world was Cruz thinking???

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I see you're more concerned with the story spreading than you are with it being true or untrue.  Scumbag politics at its core.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Washington Post, Washington Times, Fox, The Sun, PoliticsUSA, Daily Mail, Examiner.

They're lining up . . .

I see you're more concerned with the story spreading than you are with it being true or untrue.  Scumbag politics at its core.
Mobys gotta Moby.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Anonymous Claims They HAVE PROOF of Cruz Affairs – Rumors Did Not Start with Donald Trump

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-anonymous-claims-proof-cruz-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

View Quote

In for tranny hooker expose.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You actually believe MSNBC is pushing for Cruz?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh Oh... Washington Times Reporter Backs Up Enquirer Story

http://i.imgur.com/GxFyZDf.png

https://twitter.com/Drews_Views/status/713222276875812865
Story gettin legs now Boys!!!!!!!!  

He's been fired. Try to keep up.
Yep and I was watching MSNBC which is pushing fort cruz against trump they are saying it's going to blow up in cruzs face  

You actually believe MSNBC is pushing for Cruz?
Ask yourself this, why if trump is so easy to beat why they keep hammering him and let cruz off pretty light?

Because they are scared to fucking death of trump

They know the liberal base will come out big time against a cruz hard right guy
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Apparently, many people were talking about this Cruz affair story long before the National Enquirer story. Yet Cruz attacks Trump for it.

Twitter archive: http://archive.is/mFVIa
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Apparently, many people were talking about this Cruz affair story long before the National Enquirer story. Yet Cruz attacks Trump for it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeadXUyVIAA-LN-.jpg
View Quote

He's hiding something.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?

You're talking about fellow arfcomers. Please stop.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They always deny it.  We'll wait for Rev. Ted's press conference.  He can answer specific questions then.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's true

Wonder if the media savvy folks could put up historic denials from folks the NE exposed?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I appreciate your concern, but there's nothing wrong with posting BOTD links in GD.

I was already 99.99% sure it was okay, but I just got confirmation from site staff that it was GTG to make it 100%.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do realize Cruz has as good of a chance of winning the nomination as you do of walking into your bedroom and finding this waiting for you, right?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_142/1836545_Candice_Swanepoel.html

Are you trying to get booted?  

For what?

For posting the link to the BOTD in GD   Happens all the time , usually just 3 days off

I appreciate your concern, but there's nothing wrong with posting BOTD links in GD.

I was already 99.99% sure it was okay, but I just got confirmation from site staff that it was GTG to make it 100%.

Well then the others who got a time out should appeal because posting a link is the same as posting the pic, post the pic and see what happens.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only Cruz knows the truth, and if that's the case, he wouldn't be worried about this if it were false.  If it's true, he also would take a gamble on it and not bow out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is for everyone in this thread who needs it.  You know who you are.  

http://<a href=http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo220/cashbailey_photos/1453016017102_zpsxazti2oh.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

After that, fill out one of these...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.
View Quote

Likewise. I don't care what a politician does with their genitals, I'm concerned with what they will do with the powers of office.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Winston Churchill is tangentially involved now?  Fuck me!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'd say the giddiness has more to do with Cruz's supporters than Cruz himself.  Afterall, they're the ones who've been so rabid for the past 6mo, telling others they're pieces of shit if they don't vote for the guy.

The politicians and reporters who want this story to be true just want the guy far away from their corrupt Washington.  (sad that George's name has become synonymous with "corruption")
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say the giddiness has more to do with Cruz's supporters than Cruz himself.  Afterall, they're the ones who've been so rabid for the past 6mo, telling others they're pieces of shit if they don't vote for the guy.

The politicians and reporters who want this story to be true just want the guy far away from their corrupt Washington.  (sad that George's name has become synonymous with "corruption")

No really, .  

I created and uploaded this image back in September.

I posted it here in response to what I thought was irrational anti-Trump behavior, even though at the time (and still now) I was a Cruz supporter.  I have nothing against Trump.

Since then, my opinion of Trump hasn't change.  But the utter stupidity, obnoxiousness, smugness, and parallels to the supporters of the last guy who became president (We won, so we're right!, "Hope and Change" er uh "Make America Great Again") have eclipsed anything and everything all of the other candidate supporters on this site have done, combined.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps if you and your fellow Cruz supporters would stop calling Trump supporters dullards, retards, and worse then you might have a bit more support when something like this comes along.

I'd rather not have my second choice 999ed by the NE but you peeps really make it hard to join you in your indignation what with the name-calling and all.

Small wonder some here relish seeing you stew in your sorrow.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Winston Churchill is tangentially involved now?  Fuck me!
View Quote

THANKS Obama!  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Only Cruz knows the truth, and if that's the case, he wouldn't be worried about this if it were false.  If it's true, he also would take a gamble on it and not bow out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Considering all anonymous seems to be capable of is DDoS attacks and googling people's cell phone numbers, I'm not too impressed with an article claiming that anonymous has proof of jack or shit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Perhaps if you and your fellow Cruz supporters would stop calling Trump supporters dullards, retards, and worse then you might have a bit more support when something like this comes along.

I'd rather not have my second choice 999ed by the NE but you peeps really make it hard to join you in your indignation what with the name-calling and all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Trump supporter upset by name calling.  Now I've seen everything.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

was not directed at any specific person.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You haven't been paying attention much.  Anyone remember every time Rand Paul was mentioned months ago, cm threads not withstanding?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I saw that one.  I have a thick skin, so I don't rush off to report people to mods, but how that comment isn't a CoC violation and some others are I will never know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't see that one but I'm just about to start reporting people regardless of candidate preference, much as I hate to.

I usually like some chaos, but it's getting out of hand.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Likewise. I don't care what a politician does with their genitals, I'm concerned with what they will do with the powers of office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.

The election outcome doesn't revolve around what you or I want or think

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I found it quite ironic
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I didn't see that one but I'm just about to start reporting people regardless of candidate preference, much as I hate to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not worth it.  Just use the ignore feature.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#40]

I'm assuming she is saying it's not true?  Or is she saying that about Cruz
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She's replying to a Trump supporter (like many here) who post unsubstantiated rumors that they happen to agree with.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That is anything but a denial.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Its hilarious to me how the last two pages are filled with Trump backers posting links to the Washington Times...who fired the reporter pushing the rumor several hours ago.

It illustrates their main motive is not the truth of the story...but that a slanderous story MUST get out.
View Quote
They dance to Dear Donald's strings and are Mobys, just like Dear Donald is.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should shut up and not respond...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure it doesn't mean anything...

http://i.imgur.com/s9GuAm5.jpg

6356 purchaser reviews? Yeah that's damning right there.

The point is that they only come in a 2 pack.

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Yeah imagine that... Cruz shows his on Fox, somebody says cool! Where did you get it? On-line, it came in a two pack, want the other one? Tell me you have something more than that?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Again, this has been in the Rubio crowd for awhile.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its hilarious to me how the last two pages are filled with Trump backers posting links to the Washington Times...who fired the reporter pushing the rumor several hours ago.

It illustrates their main motive is not the truth of the story...but that a slanderous story MUST get out.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have none. And when Hillary wins and assault weapons ban 2 goes in to effect they won't understand why.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She's replying to a Trump supporter (like many here) who post unsubstantiated rumors that they happen to agree with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I was leaning towards
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top