Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure it doesn't mean anything...

http://i.imgur.com/s9GuAm5.jpg

6356 purchaser reviews? Yeah that's damning right there.

The point is that they only come in a 2 pack.

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Oh, she guilty.

Rev. Ted is pulling exactly the same lover's stunt Bubba pulled wearing the Lewinsky tie for his press conference.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Fuck this fucking place.  What a god damn joke.
View Quote

Someone gets "it".
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

A Trump supporter upset by name calling.  Now I've seen everything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?

You expect people that are fooled by a life long democrat to posses the intellect to have foresight?  Don't hold your breath

Perhaps if you and your fellow Cruz supporters would stop calling Trump supporters dullards, retards, and worse then you might have a bit more support when something like this comes along.

I'd rather not have my second choice 999ed by the NE but you peeps really make it hard to join you in your indignation what with the name-calling and all.

Small wonder some here relish seeing you stew in your sorrow.

I'm not "upset" at all but I can certainly understand why Cruz gets little to no support from the Trump camp on a likely bogus NE spread simply by the shown lack of  personal character some of Cruz's supporters exhibit here.  

Shit gets old after a while.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They have none. And when Hillary wins and assault weapons ban 2 goes in to effect they won't understand why.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?

They have none. And when Hillary wins and assault weapons ban 2 goes in to effect they won't understand why.

They'll just blame Cruz for not "getting out of the way"
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Its hilarious to me how the last two pages are filled with Trump backers posting links to the Washington Times...who fired the reporter pushing the rumor several hours ago.

It illustrates their main motive is not the truth of the story...but that a slanderous story MUST get out.
View Quote

What more can you expect from these people?  I feel sorry for anyone who knows them in person.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
well fuck.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I honestly don't believe the affairs rumors because of this. Cruz's appearance is to women what Rosie O'Donnell is to men according to women posting on Twitter.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:01:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm assuming she is saying it's not true?  Or is she saying that about Cruz
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is calling the guy that tweeted it an awful human being.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:01:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

was not directed at any specific person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You expect people that are fooled by a life long democrat to posses the intellect to have foresight?  Don't hold your breath

You're talking about fellow arfcomers. Please stop.

was not directed at any specific person.

Then try directing the same statement toward staff and mods. I'd be interested to see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Indeed.

It's kind of confirmed one of the reasons that throughout my life, as drawn to the conservative side as I might have been, it always felt like a veneer hiding a lot of ugly shit. This election has brought the festering boil to a head.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol we are so fucked

Indeed.

Republicans are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth. The only firing squad they've ever heard of was the circular one.

Indeed.

It's kind of confirmed one of the reasons that throughout my life, as drawn to the conservative side as I might have been, it always felt like a veneer hiding a lot of ugly shit. This election has brought the festering boil to a head.

Same for me. I would be mortally embarrassed to say I was a Republican today. Who really want to be associated with the Party of Dumb? All of us who respect the 2A are so fucked. So fucked.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah imagine that... Cruz shows his on Fox, somebody says cool! Where did you get it? On-line, it came in a two pack, want the other one? Tell me you have something more than that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Yeah imagine that... Cruz shows his on Fox, somebody says cool! Where did you get it? On-line, it came in a two pack, want the other one? Tell me you have something more than that?

Exactly...

Then the two folks show up TOGETHER in a Nat'l Enquirer sex article...

Is this the lady who's thought to be a tranny?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Projecting what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its hilarious to me how the last two pages are filled with Trump backers posting links to the Washington Times...who fired the reporter pushing the rumor several hours ago.

It illustrates their main motive is not the truth of the story...but that a slanderous story MUST get out.

Well when you're head over heels in love with another man and think he is infallible and worship his every action then yeah, you're going to want to see him succeed.

This election has really opened my eyes to what a pathetic bunch of lonely, basement dwelling vaginas we really are.  Just desperate for a leader to show us the way, desperate to be a part of something.

I finally realized the other day it isn't Trump that disgusts me, I actually think he'd be a decent president, its his followers.

Good post...

I haven't taken any sides and have only observed you guys bickering with each other day after day, but IMHO Cruz supporters seem to be projecting an awful lot.

Projecting what?

Retardation

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#15]

lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Someone gets "it".

Yeah, I can get behind that as well.

I'm tired of all the bullshit...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Considering they were at the same event that day because she worked for him at the time, and she tweeted them both out, not hard to guess that they both had them and it had nothing to do with an affair.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

Quoted:

What more can you expect from these people?  I feel sorry for anyone who knows them in person.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Well it would settle things down...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not "upset" at all but I can certainly understand why Cruz gets little to no support from the Trump camp on a likely bogus NE spread simply by the shown lack of  personal character some of Cruz's supporters exhibit here.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps if you and your fellow Cruz supporters would stop calling Trump supporters dullards, retards, and worse then you might have a bit more support when something like this comes along.

I'd rather not have my second choice 999ed by the NE but you peeps really make it hard to join you in your indignation what with the name-calling and all.

Small wonder some here relish seeing you stew in your sorrow.

Again, "personal character" brought up by a Trump supporter.  I can't make this stuff up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Likewise. I don't care what a politician does with their genitals, I'm concerned with what they will do with the powers of office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.

Likewise. I don't care what a politician does with their genitals, I'm concerned with what they will do with the powers of office.

I don't either normally.

What concerns me more is that his platform was based on Godliness and righteousness. This, if true, is the ultimate example of a dirty lying scoundrel politician.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".

Yep...

Can't we all just get along now that our boy who picked all the fights ---is getting the ever living shit kicked out of him???

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#23]
There sure are a lot of pictures of those two together ... There are no pictures of me with any woman I work with.  Do you guys do that?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Interesting quote above your avatar. I'm afraid you've bought the ticket...and are being taken for a ride

Take a few deep breaths, posting that kind of trash benefits no one.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They have to make it true because they want it to be true.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#26]

That sounds like a hit to me.

Did not deny it. Just attacked the messenger.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There sure are a lot of pictures of those two together ... There are no pictures of me with any woman I work with.  Do you guys do that?
View Quote

When you work in politics you are always being photographed with someone. Here is a fun fact, the New York State Senate has several photographers on their payroll that spend 90 percent of their time taking pictures of elected officials and their staff and constituents.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She said neither.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When you work in politics you are always being photographed with someone. Here is a fun fact, the New York State Senate has several photographers on their payroll that spend 90 percent of their time taking pictures of elected officials and their staff and constituents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  That seems pretty risky to me.  I have about 30 photos of my wife in my office.  Every female that enters says "oh, she's prettier than me"  YES, SHE IS!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is anything but a denial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's telling Mike Cernovich that he's "a terrible human being"; that's all she said..

It's neither a confirmation nor a denial.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I think I've just witnessed the biggest back peddle EVER!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cruz got together and concocted this story, simply for the publicity.  

How could it compare to America_180's backpedal?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She said neither.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said neither.

For the love of God, in an age when people are communicating in a pithy (sometimes), 140 characters or less, you don't get War and Peace.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Towely has long been one of the best posters on arfcom.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Well then the others who got a time out should appeal because posting a link is the same as posting the pic, post the pic and see what happens.    
View Quote

no posting a link isn't the same thing as posting a pic, as long as the pictures are not pornographic.

You can't link to pornographic images, which are also not allowed in BOTD.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does he keep mentioning Trump when Trump hasn't said jack shit about this yet?

He's playing right into Trump trap card. Now Trump can talk about it with the excuse, "Lying Ted's accused me of getting the story started."

Trump's campaign spokeswoman not only brought it up on air in a CNN interview, but also accused the woman sitting across from her of being one of the women named by the NE.  Only, the NE didn't name any women as far as I know, and none of the 5 blocked out photos of the women in the NE article had blond hair.  So, Trump's campaign didn't just repeat what NE published, but Trump's campaign may have added to it.

If Trump wanted to play dirty it would So Fucking Easy to pull off, but honestly I don't think Trump is that type of guy.

All it would take, would be to pay some "twinky" to come out as a one night stand with Ted. Because we all know Simple Ted has that "look".

You know, the "look". Like he could swallow one in a dark theater. But like I said, I honestly don't think Trump would play that dirty.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT.  

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Cruz got together and concocted this story, simply for the publicity.  

I stand corrected. He is still me favorite backpeddler this election cycle.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She's telling Mike Cernovich that he's "a terrible human being"; that's all she said..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe she'll do a 180
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".

" />

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does he keep mentioning Trump when Trump hasn't said jack shit about this yet?

He's playing right into Trump trap card. Now Trump can talk about it with the excuse, "Lying Ted's accused me of getting the story started."

Trump's campaign spokeswoman not only brought it up on air in a CNN interview, but also accused the woman sitting across from her of being one of the women named by the NE.  Only, the NE didn't name any women as far as I know, and none of the 5 blocked out photos of the women in the NE article had blond hair.  So, Trump's campaign didn't just repeat what NE published, but Trump's campaign may have added to it.

Industrial grade projection right there.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Politicians are photographed constantly, especially at events.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She REACTED

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She is probably in shock. I know I would be if the NE personally attacked me. Give it some time...fully half the people accused in the story have already denied affairs TODAY...and one of the reporters pushing the story has already been fired TODAY.

Take some unsolicited advice and wait a few hours before digging yourself into an accusation hole.

* edited for clarity
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

For the love of God, in an age when people are communicating in a pithy (sometimes), 140 characters or less, you don't get War and Peace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said neither.

It only takes two keystrokes to say, "No."

That was anything but a denial.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yep...

Can't we all just get along now that our boy who picked all the fights ---is getting the ever living shit kicked out of him???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".

Yep...

Case in point.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh, she guilty.

Rev. Ted is pulling exactly the same lover's stunt Bubba pulled wearing the Lewinsky tie for his press conference.  LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Oh, she guilty.

"Happy birthday Mr. president............"
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but I don't understand or comprehend such things, so I'm going to make assumptions based on that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Now, is this ^^^  an epic case of delusion or not?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What a completely lying, cartoonish, and classless piece of shit.

This is his plan: To piss off so many people like me that the Rs need to win that they will refuse to vote for him if he becomes the nominee. And so many of you 'tards are going to follow him down his rat-hole. Fucking pathetic.

Now, is this ^^^  an epic case of delusion or not?

With every retarded thread like this it becomes more clear to anyone outside the cult what is going on here. This is why Trump's buddy Bill Clinton wanted him to enter the race. Pull your head out of your ass before it's too late.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Your pic didn't come through,  Try turning it 180 degrees.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It only takes two keystrokes to say, "No."

That was anything but a denial.
View Quote

You've been pushing this trash all day, even when the accused have denied it you and others have tried to say they aren't real denials and act like lawyers trying to dissect.  It's pretty vile behavior.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone gets "it".

Unfortunately, in the end every nation gets the leadership it deserves.

That does not bode well for this country.

Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top