Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Since we know know the media has know about the rumors of the affairs for months, and that Marco Rubio's people were pushing them for quite awhile. Is Ted Cruz going to disavow his bullshit attack on Donald Trump?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree with the name calling of fellow arfcomers.

As for the politics, this cycle is just an election process on steroids. Politicians will politic. It's not worth having an embolism over, so it is up to every individual to control his or her emotions. We all have the right to vote as we please, so respect each other's rights.

How's that for a rant!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Fuck this fucking place.  What a god damn joke.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Agreed.

Fantastic, accurate rant.

As for the politics, this cycle is just an election process on steroids. Politicians will politic. It's not worth having an embolism over, so it is up to every individual to control his or her emotions. We all have the right to vote as we please, so respect each other's rights.

How's that for a rant!

This has nothing to do with the politicians and everything to do with my disgust over the actions and rhetoric a good chunk of the conservative voters.

I thought we chose to be conservatives because we are intellugent and above all this playground Mickey Mouse crap but this is the election cycle that proved my assumptions wrong and it's a hard pill to swallow.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Since we know know the media has know about the rumors of the affairs for months, and that Marco Rubio's people were pushing them for quite thw whole time. Is Ted Cruz going to disavow his bullshit attack on Donald Trump?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Since we know know the media has know about the rumors of the affairs for months, and that Marco Rubio's people were pushing them for quite thw whole time. Is Ted Cruz going to disavow his bullshit attack on Donald Trump?

Since we know the named source in the NE story is a Trump guy, why should he?

The article also quoted Roger Stone, a former Trump adviser who is still close to the real-estate mogul. “These stories have been swirling about Cruz for some time,” Stone said in the National Enquirer. “I believe where there is smoke there is fire. I have to believe this will hurt him with his evangelical Christian supporters.”
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For the love of God, in an age when people are communicating in a pithy (sometimes), 140 characters or less, you don't get War and Peace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm assuming she is saying it's not true?  Or is she saying that about Cruz

She said neither.

For the love of God, in an age when people are communicating in a pithy (sometimes), 140 characters or less, you don't get War and Peace.

To be fair, she only used about 30 characters - "it never happened" is 17 more and she'd still be under the 140 character limit.

You have to wonder why they're all characterizing the attacks and smears rather than categorically denying the alleged events ever transpired.

Personally, I couldn't care less, Trump and Cruz could be working together, instead they're busy slinging accusations at each other.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It only takes two keystrokes to say, "No."

That was anything but a denial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said neither.

This getting so tiresome...fully half the people accused in the story have already denied involvement in an affair TODAY...a reporter pushing the story has been fired TODAY.

When she does deny it, I hope you'll make a post commending her for meeting your demands.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with the politicians and everything to do with my disgust over the actions and rhetoric a good chunk of the conservative voters.

I thought we chose to be conservatives because we are intellugent and above all this playground Mickey Mouse crap but this is the election cycle that proved my assumptions wrong and it's a hard pill to swallow.
View Quote

We (collectively) spent the last 8 years demonizing the exact same behaviors from the Democrats.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said neither.

Saying "fuck you, I didn't do nuffin" doesn't even require 140 characters.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:26:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Your pic didn't come through,  Try turning it 180 degrees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Okay; here goes....

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then you haven't been paying attention.  At all.  This entire process has been a childish shitshow of the highest order beneath even the most petty quarrel between high school cheerleaders.

Bunch of worthless fucking sellouts that would sooner vicariously prop up their artificial manhood through some random dickhead in a suit than stand on their own principals and hold these motherfuckers accountable when they say dumb shit, vote the wrong way, or give money to the wrong person for the wrong reason.

Cruz isn't the next Reagan and Trump sure as fuck isn't going to make America great again.  Neither of them is remotely 'alpha.'  Cruz is a nerdy churchboy that probably got bullied into doing some other motherfuckers homework in high scho and Trump is a crybaby little bitch that doesn't have the fucking skin to take a fucking hit like a god damn man and roll with it without throwing a fucking tantrum and tryong to get revenge in some very vile and disgusting ways.

They might not have both been politicians but they both have been playing politics in one capacity or another their entire lives.

Fucking get over it already.  Just ONE intelligent political discussion on the election would fucking blow my mind.  I've never witnessed grown men try to suck dick this desperately in my entire life and I've hung around with some pretty flamboyant motherfucks.

I might just lose my fucking marbles if I hear some dipshit mutter "lyin' ted" "trumpster" or "beta" one more fucking time.

Stop following so fucking hard, use the son of a bitching brain god gave you and think for your fucking selves for once.  Its no wonder this country is such a fucking mess.  This group right here is the group on the good side trying to fix this shit and here we are rolling around in the manure arguing over which of our candidates has the bigger, more beautiful dick

Fuck this fucking place.  What a god damn joke.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Agreed.

Fantastic, accurate rant.

How's that for a rant!

You're going to have to man up, face the realities and tough it out...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She said neither.

"Do you still beat your wife?"
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:28:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We (collectively) spent the last 8 years demonizing the exact same behaviors from the Democrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but now we have a Democrat running for the nom, so this is the tactics we now get.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This getting so tiresome...fully half the people involved in the story have already denied involvement in an affair TODAY...a reporter pushing the story has been fired TODAY.

When she does deny it, I hope you'll make a post commending her for meeting your demands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This getting so tiresome...fully half the people involved in the story have already denied involvement in an affair TODAY...a reporter pushing the story has been fired TODAY.

Their similarities to the fainting Obama crowds is astounding.  They don't care about the truth, only that they win.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Okay; here goes....

http://i.imgur.com/wvjmIr0.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay; here goes....

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Has anybody involved in an affair ever not denied it ?  What does that matter ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

this fucking guy

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is this DU bullshit, OP?

I swear, gun owners are their own worst enemy. Never in a million years would i have imagined such disdain for the most conservative Pro 2A candidate I've porbably seen in my lifetime.

For fucks sake

Because people who are not asleep, like the usual suspects,  see he is a GOPe Trojan horse false-prophet-constitutionalist.

TRUMP 2016

this fucking guy

No fucking shit.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:30:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Historically, denials of affairs don't really mean anything in politics.

Shortly before the Jones deposition, Monica Lewinsky learned she was on the witness list. Hoping to avoid testifying, she filed a written affidavit, which said:

I have never had a sexual relationship with the President, he did not propose that we have a sexual relationship, he did not offer me employment or other benefits in exchange for a sexual relationship, he did not deny me employment or other benefits for rejecting a sexual relationship.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

Cruz was pretty adamant about it, if any of it turns out to be true he's going down like Edwards.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

What do they do when they can't deny it anymore?

Besides the special case of Clinton...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2086467.1421851018!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_400/clintondenies22a-1-web.jpg

Shortly before the Jones deposition, Monica Lewinsky learned she was on the witness list. Hoping to avoid testifying, she filed a written affidavit, which said:

I have never had a sexual relationship with the President, he did not propose that we have a sexual relationship, he did not offer me employment or other benefits in exchange for a sexual relationship, he did not deny me employment or other benefits for rejecting a sexual relationship.

With him we had a blue dress.  Your evidence for the Cruz affairs is what exactly?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Okay; here goes....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay; here goes....

no.  Aside from your entertainment value, you're less than nothing to me.  Nothing to get butthurt over, I really feel sorry for you.  You keep posting what you post in spite of this:

And expect anyone outside of the Trump echo chamber to take you seriously on anything.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

With him we had a blue dress.  Your evidence for the Cruz affairs is what exactly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2086467.1421851018!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_400/clintondenies22a-1-web.jpg

Too soon to know -this just hit the news...  Few hours old...

Patience...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh boy so Cruz denied it ...not good.. Now the NE
is going to parade the women victims on TV

Cruz should have taken his lumps and been truthful

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The constant barrage of GD relationship disaster threads hasn't clued you in that perhaps Arfcommers aren't always the best and the brightest?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Their similarities to the fainting Obama crowds is astounding.  They don't care about the truth, only that they win.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the kind of shit talking that has won many normal people over to Trump in GD.  You keep attacking your fellow conservatives that way and see what happens in the end.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Too soon to know -this just hit the news...

Patience...

View Quote

So it's cool to run with allegations without any proof then right?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

Is your concern trolling on a timer or do you just pick random pages?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

I'm afraid you've bought a ticket and are being taken for a ride.

What does Rush Limbaugh say the liberal motto is..."Its not the truth of the accusation that matters but the seriousness of the charge"

This does not reflect well on Trump supporters.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

He keeps shooting himself in the foot...

I can only wonder what's going on in hos mind and household...  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except they've all said it's 100% BS to, so don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.  Wait a minute, please do hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's the kind of shit talking that has won many normal people over to Trump in GD.  You keep attacking your fellow conservatives that way and see what happens in the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not shit talking when it's true.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote

You can't make this shit up.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too soon to know -this just hit the news...

Patience...

The ALLIGATORS have emphasized THEY HAVE PROOF...

Let's wait and see...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Except they've all said it's 100% BS to, so don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.  Wait a minute, please do hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

No proof at all just yet that any of it is true.  Better to sit back and wait a bit before anything's solid.  If it's true, somebody will break by Monday.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Patience...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patience...

This is going to get so ugly now.

Cruz should have been truthful with us...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump voters are not fellow conservatives.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Oh, she guilty.

Rev. Ted is pulling exactly the same lover's stunt Bubba pulled wearing the Lewinsky tie for his press conference.  LOL
View All Quotes

They're both wearing  their temporary matching tattoos on the same day.

SAME friggin day?????

This can't be made up.

Oh, she guilty.

Rev. Ted is pulling exactly the same lover's stunt Bubba pulled wearing the Lewinsky tie for his press conference.  LOL
WOW, I can't believe he would be that stupid :(

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

What does Rush Limbaugh say of the liberal motto..."Its not the truth of the accusation that matters but the seriousness of the charge"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

What does Rush Limbaugh say of the liberal motto..."Its not the truth of the accusation that matters but the seriousness of the charge"

It doesn't reflect at ALL

On anyone but the Newpaper, the Media and Cruz and the women/

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

I'd like to hear Rev. Ted explain that tattoo stunt to Heidi.  

I remember the Lesinsky tie Bubba liked wearing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Lyin Ted is done

All aboard the trump train
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fooling yourself...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

On anyone but the Newpaper, the Media and Cruz and the women/<tranny]...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

Don't forget the tranny hooker.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

Clearly you haven't read the previous 38 pages...welcome to the thread!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

No explanation needed when it is chronicled on her Twitter.  She worked for him, was at the Fox studio at the same time, and she applied hers and took a pic after his appearance on camera with it.  It was an April Fool's joke.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, see this post, I have been a neutral observer and more or a Trump supporter than some.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing that really does dissapoint me is watching some on the right chomping at the bit, hoping these allegations are true, just to shit down the guy running against their candidate.

Really? So instead of keeping Cruz politically viable as a VP, senator, or SCOTUS judge, you'd rather see one of the few true conservatives left in the republican party run out of politics just so you can thumb your noses at the anti'trump camp?  Come on.  How about a little foresight?

I'd say the giddiness has more to do with Cruz's supporters than Cruz himself.  Afterall, they're the ones who've been so rabid for the past 6mo, telling others they're pieces of shit if they don't vote for the guy.

The politicians and reporters who want this story to be true just want the guy far away from their corrupt Washington.  (sad that George's name has become synonymous with "corruption")

No really, .  

I created and uploaded this image back in September.

I posted it here in response to what I thought was irrational anti-Trump behavior, even though at the time (and still now) I was a Cruz supporter.  I have nothing against Trump.

Since then, my opinion of Trump hasn't change.  But the utter stupidity, obnoxiousness, smugness, and parallels to the supporters of the last guy who became president (We won, so we're right!, "Hope and Change" er uh "Make America Great Again") have eclipsed anything and everything all of the other candidate supporters on this site have done, combined.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize the cruz people have been bludgeoning people around here over the head for the better part of 6 months, long before Trump was even considered a serious candidate, right?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you consider them the enemy, right?  Are you listening to yourself?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You do realize the cruz people have been bludgeoning people around here over the head for the better part of 6 months, long before Trump was even considered a serious candidate, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lack of self awareness is mind numbing...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No explanation needed when it is chronicled on her Twitter.  She worked for him, was at the Fox studio at the same time, and she applied hers and took a pic after his appearance on camera with it.  It was an April Fool's joke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

Rev. Ted, "It was just an April Fool's joke, Heidi!"

Heidi CFR Cruz, "So, you think I'm a fool?"
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top