Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This getting so tiresome...fully half the people involved in the story have already denied involvement in an affair TODAY...a reporter pushing the story has been fired TODAY.

When she does deny it, I hope you'll make a post commending her for meeting your demands.

Historically, denials of affairs don't really mean anything in politics.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2086467.1421851018!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_400/clintondenies22a-1-web.jpg

Shortly before the Jones deposition, Monica Lewinsky learned she was on the witness list. Hoping to avoid testifying, she filed a written affidavit, which said:

I have never had a sexual relationship with the President, he did not propose that we have a sexual relationship, he did not offer me employment or other benefits in exchange for a sexual relationship, he did not deny me employment or other benefits for rejecting a sexual relationship.

I remember the use of the word False was widely termed as "Lawyer Speak" at the time but I don't remember the particulars of why it was thought to be that way.

To be honest I thought the whole blow-job in the WH thing was not much of a much so I did not pay it all that much mind other than it was just more political capital the GOP managed to squander.

The hell of it was you could see it coming a mile away.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well then the others who got a time out should appeal because posting a link is the same as posting the pic, post the pic and see what happens.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize Cruz has as good of a chance of winning the nomination as you do of walking into your bedroom and finding this waiting for you, right?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_142/1836545_Candice_Swanepoel.html

Are you trying to get booted?  

I appreciate your concern, but there's nothing wrong with posting BOTD links in GD.

I was already 99.99% sure it was okay, but I just got confirmation from site staff that it was GTG to make it 100%.
Well then the others who got a time out should appeal because posting a link is the same as posting the pic, post the pic and see what happens.    

Well it's not the same thing according to site staff.  Posting a link to a BOTD is okay.  Posting a BOTD pic in GD, not so much.

Just relaying what I was told.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Trump voters are not fellow conservatives.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It only takes two keystrokes to say, "No."

That was anything but a denial.

This getting so tiresome...fully half the people involved in the story have already denied involvement in an affair TODAY...a reporter pushing the story has been fired TODAY.

When she does deny it, I hope you'll make a post commending her for meeting your demands.
Their similarities to the fainting Obama crowds is astounding.  They don't care about the truth, only that they win.  

That's the kind of shit talking that has won many normal people over to Trump in GD.  You keep attacking your fellow conservatives that way and see what happens in the end.

Trump voters are not fellow conservatives.  

Thank you, I'm perfectly comfortable with that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'd like to hear Rev. Ted explain that tattoo stunt to Heidi.  

I remember the Lesinsky tie Bubba liked wearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh boy so Cruz denied it ...not good.. Now the NE
is going to parade the women victims on TV

Cruz should have taken his lumps and been truthful

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

He keeps shooting himself in the foot...

I can only wonder what's going on in hos mind and household...  

My personal opinion, you need to cool your heels until something definitive comes out, else you're going to look like the biggest dumbass on this site if it doesn't go your way, or the biggest asshole if it does.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You do realize the cruz people have been bludgeoning people around here over the head for the better part of 6 months, long before Trump was even considered a serious candidate, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the kind of shit talking that has won many normal people over to Trump in GD.  You keep attacking your fellow conservatives that way and see what happens in the end.

You can't make this shit up.

You do realize the cruz people have been bludgeoning people around here over the head for the better part of 6 months, long before Trump was even considered a serious candidate, right?

Largely because Trump should never have been considered a serious candidate.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#6]

So they're standing their ground, must have something.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The lack of self awareness is mind numbing...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep going
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't forget the tranny hooker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As I said earlier...

I'm afraid you've bought a ticket and are being taken for a ride.

What does Rush Limbaugh say of the liberal motto..."Its not the truth of the accusation that matters but the seriousness of the charge"

This does not reflect well on Trump supporters.

It doesn't reflect at ALL

On anyone but the Newpaper, the Media and Cruz and the women/<tranny]...

Don't forget the tranny hooker.

Did it turn out she was a tranny?

Wonder if Cruz figgered it out??

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So you consider them the enemy, right?  Are you listening to yourself?
View Quote

Well, I mean when their candidate, that they so stridently support, has praised Obama's gun-control efforts, supports AWB, seems to dig universal-healhcare and thinks his daughter is hot......I mean..........that's not exactly someone I'd consider an ideological buddy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whether he should have been considered a serious candidate or not is irrelevant at this point.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At least according to the Enquirer.  It's obviously a tabloid, but they have turned out to be accurate when they broke stories about other presidential candidates like John Edwards, Gary Hart, and Jesse Jackson all the while most people immediately dismissed it as bullshit.

Could be interesting to see how it unfolds.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/cruz-tabloid.jpg?w=640&h=480

http://i.imgur.com/ux1BqpN.jpg
View Quote

Hey OP, in the interest of keeping up with the breaking news can we get an update in the Title or original post that states half the people identified as being involved in the alleged affairs have denied involvement and the Washington Times has today fired their reporter pushing the story?

You know, in the interest of keeping this about facts and not pushing personal agendas
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Keep going
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep going

After the way trump and his supporters have been behaving over the last few months, do you honestly think anyone who hasn't already chugged the koolaid is going to vote for him?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm going to hold back at automatically accepting this as truth (even if deep down I want it to be for obvious reasons).  The timing of everything suggests Trump is behind it, true or not.

The first wife-attack happened from a Cruz PAC, true.  Did Cruz conspire with the attack?  No proof, but it fits Trump's narrative that PACs secretly work with campaigns anyways, despite the law, so he runs with it and hits back with his own wife-attack against Heidi Cruz.

He gets Cruz to go on TV and defend his wife and how much he loves her, How dare you Donald!

Then, a day or two later, a tabloid story hits about how Cruz is a cheater will all kinds of people, and the internet types (many of whom are pro-Trump) do all the dirty work to unmask the blurry photos.

Trump retains plausible deniability and gets Cruz to look like a liar about how much he cares for his wife..... "Lyin' Ted".  He knew Cruz would react a certain way, and he set him up to appear just like the nickname implies.
View Quote

Trump's dirty tricks campaign against Cruz reminds me of Nixon's against McGovern in '72.

Tricky Dick and Dirty Don, birds of a feather and all that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://i.imgsafe.org/b127a96.jpg

View Quote

Possibly the following but not limited to surveillance Videos from hotel lobbies, credit card receipts, statements from: hotel staff members, friends of some of the alleged mistresses, people who worked for Ted, people who know Heidi. Etc and so on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Whether he should have been considered a serious candidate or not is irrelevant at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, but that won't stop the goalpost moving.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
no.  Aside from your entertainment value, you're less than nothing to me.  Nothing to get butthurt over, I really feel sorry for you.  You keep posting what you post in spite of this:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/11bofoy.jpg%3Cspan%3E

And expect anyone outside of the Trump echo chamber to take you seriously on anything.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your pic didn't come through,  Try turning it 180 degrees.

Okay; here goes....

http://i.imgur.com/wvjmIr0.jpg
no.  Aside from your entertainment value, you're less than nothing to me.  Nothing to get butthurt over, I really feel sorry for you.  You keep posting what you post in spite of this:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/11bofoy.jpg%3Cspan%3E

And expect anyone outside of the Trump echo chamber to take you seriously on anything.  

Sniff............
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You know what? I dont give a shit if he did. Id still vote for him.
View Quote

But Trump doing his shit is not a vote? Got it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

After the way trump and his supporters have been behaving over the last few months, do you honestly think anyone who hasn't already chugged the koolaid is going to vote for him?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep going

Is that so? Please tell me how I've been behaving.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, the Washington Post doesn't, today they fired their reporter who was pushing the story
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't want to buy the paper, but can someone give us the readers digest version: we're the affairs over a decade or two, or balancing all 5, and his old lady at the same time?! What a fucking go getter if the latter, I think he qualifies to be in charge of the most powerful country in the world

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, at least he picked a good weekend to get this all out in the open.....

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Survielence Videos from hotel lobbies, credit card receipts, statements from: hotel staff members, friends of some of the alleged mistresses, people who worked for Ted, people who know Heidi. Etc and so on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Survielence Videos from hotel lobbies, credit card receipts, statements from: hotel staff members, friends of some of the alleged mistresses, people who worked for Ted, people who know Heidi. Etc and so on.

Somewhere they mentioned there were a bunch of detectives collecting data...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep going

You don't have to go back 6 months, just start at page 1 of this thread
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a specific statement made to a specific comment. Try and focus.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I don't want to buy the paper, but can someone give us the readers digest version: we're the affairs over a decade or two, or balancing all 5, and his old lady at the same time?! What a fucking go getter if the latter, I think he qualifies to be in charge of the most powerful country in the world

View Quote

Half those accused have denied involvement and the Washington Post fired their reporter pushing the story. That sums up the last 12 hours
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#27]
This may be the biggest shit show ARFCOM has ever produced.

I witnessed the Dave_A threads, and this may trump all of them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#28]
This is the most entertaining and engaging primary since Reagan.  More so, actually.

GOPe, including Rev. Ted Cruz, showing their ass.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

You haven't been particularly obnoxious, that I recall.

Have you taken a look at your fellow travelers?

You have read this thread, right?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://cdn.breathecast.com/data/images/full/22566/jimmy-swaggart.jpg
View Quote

By "He" do you mean Trump or Cruz?

Cruz has denied involvement and the Washington Post today fired their reporter pushing the story
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

So you consider them the enemy, right?  Are you listening to yourself?
View Quote
We consider you Mobys.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Half those accused have denied involvement and the Washington Post fired their reporter pushing the story. That sums up the last 12 hours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually you haven't scratched the surface...

This is a YUUUGE news story and there's so much digging FOR THE TRUTH

Your head would spin if you knew

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have I insulted fellow members, called them names, stupid, etc.?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump supporters make me miss Dave_A in GD.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Funny...38 pages and not one Trump supporter has given a rational reason why the Washington Times would fire their reporter pushing this story?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll say it again.   I fully expect people on this website to try to fuck with eachothers' employment/family/personal life/reputation before it's all said and done.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep going

Do you think being derogatory towards other posters for months before Trump became popular, insinuating they were POS if they didn't go all out for Cruz, won you any friends?  Do you think doing the same once Trump became popular, only going 10x more ballistic helped your cause at all?  Do you think the unhinged cruz supporters might have, even slightly, equally unhinged those who are looking for alternatives to the GOPe?

You are exhibiting the same exact behavior as the GOPe.  You have no fucking clue what's motivating people to vote for Trump, so you literally think you can force them to change their minds.  Who's drinking the koolaid again?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Rev. Ted, "It was just an April Fool's joke, Heidi!"

Heidi CFR Cruz, "So, you think I'm a fool?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh boy so Cruz denied it ...not good.. Now the NE
is going to parade the women victims on TV

Cruz should have taken his lumps and been truthful

Yep...

Cruz blew it...

He keeps shooting himself in the foot...

I can only wonder what's going on in hos mind and household...  

No explanation needed when it is chronicled on her Twitter.  She worked for him, was at the Fox studio at the same time, and she applied hers and took a pic after his appearance on camera with it.  It was an April Fool's joke.

Rev. Ted, "It was just an April Fool's joke, Heidi!"

Heidi CFR Cruz, "So, you think I'm a fool?"

lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'll say it again.   I fully expect people on this website to try to fuck with eachothers' employment/family/personal life/reputation before it's all said and done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should ask Mak. Oh wait. You can't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Funny...38 pages and not one Trump supporter has given a rational reason why the Washington Times would fire their reporter pushing this story?

View Quote

Another dumb post

Why would any of us know what's going on in the head of the editor...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been done to me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Possibly the following but not limited to surveillance Videos from hotel lobbies, credit card receipts, statements from: hotel staff members, friends of some of the alleged mistresses, people who worked for Ted, people who know Heidi. Etc and so on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those other shoes will likely be dropping before long.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you taken a look at your fellow travelers? There aren't people starting threads about making lists of Cruz supporters or making threads about which names to call them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obnoxious, yes. Some are. That goes for both sides, and I find it entertaining. But I do see more personal attacks from Cruz supporters. Personal attacks from anyone should not be tolerated.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Another dumb post

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another dumb post

Also, define "pushing".
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Cruz has denied involvement and the Washington Post today fired their reporter pushing the story
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://cdn.breathecast.com/data/images/full/22566/jimmy-swaggart.jpg

Times. BIG difference between the Post and the Times.

The fact that Drudge hasn't touched it makes me think it's BS. Or at least, unverifiable.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do you think being derogatory towards other posters for months before Trump became popular, insinuating they were POS if they didn't go all out for Cruz, won you any friends?  Do you think doing the same once Trump became popular, only going 10x more ballistic helped your cause at all?  Do you think the unhinged cruz supporters might have, even slightly, equally unhinged those who are looking for alternatives to the GOPe?

You are exhibiting the same exact behavior as the GOPe.  You have no fucking clue what's motivating people to vote for Trump, so you literally think you can force them to change their minds.  Who's drinking the koolaid again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep going

Briefly summarizing...

It's called...

KARMA!

The Haters chikins coming home to roost.

Where are all of them?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you need to focus on my statement.  Trump being a serious candidate was a tiny tiny part of it.  I can see why they thought you were trying to move the goalposts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top