Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Russia/Ukraine has melted some of your brains.

This is not new.

Everything isn't propaganda or a false flag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is not new.

View Quote

Wait so France was at war with their neighbor when that happened? Context is everything…
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is not new.

View Quote

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Paris was a false flag as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is not new.

View Quote

Everything in GD is a false flag. I’d attribute it to GD reading too much Tom Clancy, but that would imply literacy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#5]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:11:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not saying the Ukes did it, but when I saw that camo AK12 I thought captured equipment out of Ukraine. That would be the closest and easiest source of weapons.
View Quote

Not saying the Russians did it but when I saw that camo AK12 I thought "Russians turned their own equipment over to the terrorists to use" just like they used to do during the Chechen War.

Why am I even prevaricating, it's obviously an FSB false flag op.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wait so France was at war with their neighbor when that happened? Context is everything
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not new.

Wait so France was at war with their neighbor when that happened? Context is everything
No they weren't, and it still happened anyway.  That's the point!  The Context is that Islamic Terrorist do Islamic Terrorist shit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Where are the multiple copies of Sims 3?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ISIS is at war with Russia in Syria. And we are in the middle of Ramadan Bombathon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be a Russian false flag, but why get ISIS to claim responsibility?  That weakens their claim that Ukraine/NATO are somehow responsible.

My guess is this was just IS carrying out a terrorist attack.

ISIS is at war with Russia in Syria. And we are in the middle of Ramadan Bombathon

Russia also supports the Taliban in Afghanistan and ISIS are not big fans of the Taliban.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's how we know you are a troll.

You don't have to like Ukraine, but nobody can claim Russia are 'good guys' in any way at all.
View Quote

But you seem to have all this evidence it’s a Russian false flag? Like others mentioned, it makes no sense for them to stage it like this. Since McCain went down to meet with Isis, we know who they’re working for.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:48:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No they weren't, and it still happened anyway.  That's the point!  The Context is that Islamic Terrorist do Islamic Terrorist shit.
View Quote

No, the context is that this wasn’t Islamic terrorism but a false flag. Because why else is Russia already trying to pin this on Ukraine?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Not a fan of Islamic terrorists. So I hope they get everything coming to them, I'm sure the Russians will make that happen.

As far as Ukraine is concerned, I don't think they had really any part in this. At least the Government in Kiev probably didn't. It's not impossible that some Ukrainian interests offered either monetary or physical assistance, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

It is a bit unusual just how quickly the US came out in front on this. Which would suggest either they saw it coming and nailed it or they are trying to divert attention away from Ukraine. The Russians are understandably suspicious. But either could be true.

We really have no idea what happened. But Islamic terrorists doing Islamic terrorists things is nothing new.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Has this been posted? Russian blogger translated & cited by Ukrainian:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJY5pIhXEAAWkHp?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJY5pIhXUAABHD3?format=jpg&name=medium

originally posted by @almightytallest
View Quote

Oh ffs they finally get something right and it’s this
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#14]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No, the context is that this wasn’t Islamic terrorism but a false flag. Because why else is Russia already trying to pin this on Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't have to be an actual false flag. It can simply be they didn't heed foreign warnings or their own intel with the goal of exploiting the situation once it happened. Or, maybe they didn't do any of that. But, they're definitely exploiting the situation NOW to escalate with Ukraine. Not going to let a good crisis go to waste.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

It can be Islamic terrorism and Russia still pins it on Ukraine.

Remember the Maine!
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not a fan of Islamic terrorists. So I hope they get everything coming to them, I'm sure the Russians will make that happen.

As far as Ukraine is concerned, I don't think they had really any part in this. At least the Government in Kiev probably didn't. It's not impossible that some Ukrainian interests offered either monetary or physical assistance, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

It is a bit unusual just how quickly the US came out in front on this. Which would suggest either they saw it coming and nailed it or they are trying to divert attention away from Ukraine. The Russians are understandably suspicious. But either could be true.

We really have no idea what happened. But Islamic terrorists doing Islamic terrorists things is nothing new.
View Quote

I just don't see why we'd issue such specific warnings in early March if we wanted to divert attention. We'd have simply not said anything. There was obviously Intel from out side that was very very specific. Perhaps the Russians chose not to believe it or they chose to look the other way and let it happened. Either way, they can't say they weren't warned.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Remember the Maine!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Remember the Maine!

Quoted:

Doesn't have to be an actual false flag. It can simply be they didn't heed foreign warnings or their own intel with the goal of exploiting the situation once it happened. Or, maybe they didn't do any of that. But, they're definitely exploiting the situation NOW to escalate with Ukraine. Not going to let a good crisis go to waste.

That last sentence. That we can both agree on.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not new.

Yes but at the same there is a lot of strange aspects of this and it's very convenient for Russia.
Should make you wonder at least.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:01:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I just don't see why we'd issue such specific warnings in early March if we wanted to divert attention. We'd have simply not said anything. There was obviously Intel from out side that was very very specific. Perhaps the Russians chose not to believe it or they chose to look the other way and let it happened. Either way, they can't say they weren't warned.
View Quote

Yeah I agree, that is the most likely scenario. As I said, I don't really believe the Ukrainians are directly involved. But I don't believe this is a false flag either. The truth is often gray.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

/thread

Amid the blisters of the pro Russian crowd about how Ukraine, the west, and MI6 did it this is the most likely answer
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#22]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

/thread

Amid the blisters of the pro Russian crowd about how Ukraine, the west, and MI6 did it this is the most likely answer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

You guys are so gullible. Didn’t Russia supposedly warn us about the Tsarnaev brothers? This is a game they play.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:33:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is not new.

View Quote

Consider the psychological theory of projection.  People assume of others what they are themselves.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:40:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You guys are so gullible. Didn’t Russia supposedly warn us about the Tsarnaev brothers? This is a game they play.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/thread

Yes, but the Ukraine crowd don't want to admit it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:41:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Admit what?

Quoted:

And?

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, the context is that this wasn't Islamic terrorism but a false flag. Because why else is Russia already trying to pin this on Ukraine?
View Quote
You made the first part up.  The second part is because Putin would blame Ukraine if he farted at dinner.  Why not?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:24:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Feeding terror suspects their own ear is a better plan if you can be 100% certain you have the right guy.
View Quote

The Russians are 100% certain. I'm positive that the guy they caught confessed to at least something.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You don't have to like Ukraine, but nobody can claim Russia are 'good guys' in any way at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don’t know why my posts are deleted when responding to someone calling me a troll.

Anyways, if Isis doesn’t like Russia and they were heading to Ukraine, we know Russia must be the good guys here.

Russia is as much a terrorist state as ISIS is.  They just have more media spin and resources.  It's one thing to be ambivalent about their invasion of Ukraine, it's another to be blind to their aggression.  One is lazy, the other is stupid.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#31]
ISIS released bodycam footage from the attack through Amaq. They also released pictures of the attackers with blurred faces.
Someone will have to link to the Telegram version.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:00:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This is not new.

View Quote

Yup, this is crazy seeing people cry “false flag” or “Ukraine”.

Islam had been at war with the world for more than 14 centuries.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Russians are 100% certain. I'm positive that the guy they caught confessed to at least something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feeding terror suspects their own ear is a better plan if you can be 100% certain you have the right guy.

I don't doubt he has.  Perhaps we can close the Lindbergh baby case after all these years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I started a thread in 1999 and said "hey guys, Russian intelligence just blew up 4 blocks worth of apartment buildings in Moscow, killing 100's, wounding thousands, and is now using Islamic terrorism as an excuse to invade Checnya"

I'm sure you'd be laughing at everyone with their "false flag" conspiracies telling us Islamic terrorism has been doing it for centuries

No offense but I look at you guys in the same light you're judging others in this thread. It could absolutely be Occam's Razor here and ISIS is doing ISIS shit but the timing and circumstances seem pretty fucky

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Moscow attack benefit's isis and advances their cause.
View Quote

By waging jihad.

Death of non believers is their cause.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If I started a thread in 1999 and said "hey guys, Russian intelligence just blew up 4 blocks worth of apartment buildings in Moscow, killing 100's, wounding thousands, and is now using Islamic terrorism as an excuse to invade Checnya"

I'm sure you'd be laughing at everyone with their "false flag" conspiracies telling us Islamic terrorism has been doing it for centuries

No offense but I look at you guys in the same light you're judging others in this thread. It could absolutely be Occam's Razor here and ISIS is doing ISIS shit but the timing and circumstances seem pretty fucky

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russian already has their hands full with Ukraine and is active in Syria, I understand why Putin wants to keep the focus on Ukraine but ISIS killing 150 people in Moscow doesn’t help him with his goals.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Russian already has their hands full with Ukraine and is active in Syria, I understand why Putin wants to keep the focus on Ukraine but ISIS killing 150 people in Moscow doesn’t help him with his goals.
View Quote

I'm with ya, I don't know how that furthers his goals but that's not what I'm saying here.

We have a recent precedent, in our lifetime, of the Russians committing a giant false flag, killing 100's of Russian citizens in the capital city, and then blaming it on radical Islamic terrorists. . . .  I mean if it was them it's almost boiler plate.

And you guys are acting like anyone who doesnt immediately believe the official narrative is off their rocker

I'll edit my post here and tell you I don't think it was Russia fwiw, but I'm not convinced it was ISIS acting autonomously
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#40]
So, let me get this straight...

A covert Ukrainian team has some anonymous dude recruit these Tajiks.  Just fill them up with Glory for Allah, give them/their families payment for a terror attack.  No need to tell them anything about Ukraine, because they are doing this for Allah, which has simply been sufficient motivation in the past.

But, then, somehow, these mystery Ukrainian operatives, who have no reason to tell these guys that they are Ukrainian, tell these Tajiks ... "hey don't do the usual attack and stick around for the suicidal shootout thing, or take the shootout on the road to maximize chaos and carnage, like ISIS usually does, no man, don't do that ... just hop on the 101 and after a simple 8 hours drive, you can join us in glorious Ukraine, where we'll keep you safe."

And the federalize Russian police ... are notably absent during the entirety of the attack?  And the 8 hour drive down the 101?

Uh huh.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:26:36 AM EDT
[#41]
The patches on those Russian federal police
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The patches on those Russian federal police
View Quote

Lol you caught that huh?

Nazis fighting nazis to denazify Ukraine
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lol you caught that huh?

Nazis fighting nazis to denazify Ukraine
View Quote

“Nazis” were one of the largest groups fighting for Russia in Ukraine, somewhere around 80k strong across a dozen or so extremist groups from Wagner,
Rusich, LPR, and Others.

I wrote 6 papers on extremist groups in college.

I’m fairly well versed on them.

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Remember the Maine!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the context is that this wasn't Islamic terrorism but a false flag. Because why else is Russia already trying to pin this on Ukraine?

Remember the Maine!

Exactly. I'm now pretty sure it wasn't a false flag. But that won't stop Putin from "not letting a good crisis go to waste" to push on stricter measures against anti-war people or go full-on mobilization.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

“Nazis” were one of the largest groups fighting for Russia in Ukraine, somewhere around 80k strong across a dozen or so extremist groups from Wagner,
Rusich, LPR, and Others.

I wrote 6 papers on extremist groups in college.

I’m fairly well versed on them.

View Quote

Yea. . .  well I've been browsing 4chan since before /pol existed.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm sure this has been addressed, but what's the deal with the sparks flying out of the barrels? Shitty russian ammo?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm sure this has been addressed, but what's the deal with the sparks flying out of the barrels? Shitty russian ammo?
View Quote

I think firing indoors and shitty steel cased ammo
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Ukraine did it, and only reason they are pinning it on ISIS is because Ukraine is grubby and wants more of our money, nobody is going to support them no more if they committed acts of terrorism on civilians. ISIS takes orders from Obama, who ordered them to falsely take credit for the attack to stir confusion and draw suspicion away from the Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, titanium is dirt cheap over there. Titanium muzzle brakes and boosters are not uncommon. Especially on a stolen rifle.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top