Site Notices
Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ok...you really have me confused here.

Historically, who has had the best relationship with Russia? According to you it's the Dem's. I won't argue with you there.

Historically, who has had the toughest approach toward Russia? I will contend it was the Republicans and especially Reagan.

Now try to explain clearly and cogently why things have flipped since Reagan.

I contend the only thing that changed is Trump becoming president and the fellow Republicans following his lead in admiring the strong leadership skills of Putin.

Reagan would be appalled by seeing Putin entangled in the Ukrainian mess, and congress sitting still waiting for a signal from their gifted leader (who Rex Tillerson called a "fucking moron") before sending aid.

Russia is in a position Reagan would be having wet dreams about, and the fringe Republicans in the House are too stupid to take any kind of advantage...just to punk the Dem's.
View Quote

My take has long been that when the Hillary Uranium deal went through and Conservatives reacted so vigorously to "giving the Commies all our uranium" the Democrats in the smoke-filled room saw that anything they did to align a Republican with Russian cooperation would be a viable strategy to bleed Republican support from their base. Hence Russian Collusion, Moscow prostitutes, all the way to not making a deal with Ukrainian aid to paint the Republicans into a corner.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So a Ukrainian guy I work with says this was done by the CIA. I believe he is off his meds but has this been brought up in this thread at all?
View Quote

Well, the US created ISIS, so yes, duh!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#3]
With all the under the table deals between democrats and Russia, it's almost like Russia is another Ukraine.  It's the perfect distraction to always refer to Putin as the boogey man, while profiting from those deals.  Democrats always accuse republicans of what they are doing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So a Ukrainian guy I work with says this was done by the CIA. I believe he is off his meds but has this been brought up in this thread at all?
View Quote
No, this was the first time it was mentioned...but now you say something about it, holy shit he might be correct!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did you read page 1? People were calling CIA right out of the gate, no evidence needed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read page 1? People were calling CIA right out of the gate, no evidence needed.

Well I went back and reread the first two pages and maybe I missed it but I didn’t see mention of the CIA. I have not read the whole thread so I thought I’d ask.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well I went back and reread the first two pages and maybe I missed it but I didn’t see mention of the CIA. I have not read the whole thread so I thought I’d ask.
View Quote

Sorry, I don't recall what page it first showed up on, so my bad. But yes, plenty of people saying CIA! After all, the US created ISIS.

I retract my comment.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he did say that to. He’s very conspiracy minded. Thinks our government was responsible for 9/11. Thinks the cargo ship last night was hacked and set on a course to crash.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well he did say that to. He's very conspiracy minded. Thinks our government was responsible for 9/11. Thinks the cargo ship last night was hacked and set on a course to crash.
View Quote
What's his screenname?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What's his screenname?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he did say that to. He's very conspiracy minded. Thinks our government was responsible for 9/11. Thinks the cargo ship last night was hacked and set on a course to crash.
What's his screenname?

He’s a shooter so the thoughts crossed my mind. More precision pistol shooting though.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#10]
"Ukraine Directly Involved, West Facilitated" Moscow Attack, Russia Says; Kyiv Rejects "Lies" | ISIS
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russian border guards and FSB agents were seen furiously battering a man understood to be suspect Saidakrami Murodalii Rachabalizoda after chasing him through dense woodlands, in the 90-second-long clip shared to Telegram.

Moments later, an enraged soldier sliced off Rachabalizoda's ear with a knife and forced him to eat it.

Video

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/25/11/82856561-13235419-image-m-19_1711364703730.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/25/11/82856557-13235419-image-m-27_1711364787044.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/03/25/11/82856559-13235419-image-m-25_1711364754931.jpg

Link

Good.
For all we know, the actual terrorists actually got away... the Russian government didn't want to be embarassed and wanted "something to show", so tehy went after some random dissident, roughed him up... released him telling him to "Run for it",.... just so they dont lose face and then filmed themselves chasing him down and beating on him.. Could be this guy had nothing to do with it, and was just at the wrong place, at the wrong time... and the Russian Government was like "Lets just pretend thats the guy".

Our own government has done shit like that in the past, I'm sure. Wouldn't put it past the Russians to do the same shit.

If he's one of the actual terrorists, I have *ZERO* compassion for whatever treatment he receives at those soldier's hands. Fuck him. He deserves worse.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If I started a thread in 1999 and said "hey guys, Russian intelligence just blew up 4 blocks worth of apartment buildings in Moscow, killing 100's, wounding thousands, and is now using Islamic terrorism as an excuse to invade Checnya"

I'm sure you'd be laughing at everyone with their "false flag" conspiracies telling us Islamic terrorism has been doing it for centuries

No offense but I look at you guys in the same light you're judging others in this thread. It could absolutely be Occam's Razor here and ISIS is doing ISIS shit but the timing and circumstances seem pretty fucky

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

View Quote
Everything I'm seeing in the link you posted was "alleged" and "theory".  Did I miss where this was proven?

I have no problem with people questioning things.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not anymore made up then those yelling "Ukraine did it". Secondly, just look to the 1999 Moscow apartment bombings as an example.
View Quote
First, I agree.  Second, I haven't studied it but am missing where that was proven.

My posts are not meant to be backing Russia or Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Russia poisoned Budanov's wife.

He has been a target since day one. Nothing new.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be evil of Putin if true. Pure Evil.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Russian glo-bois.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve been harping on this since news of the attack broke. No, this isn’t a Uke Bro conspiracy. There is legit history of the Russians doing this type of thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I’ve been harping on this since news of the attack broke. No, this isn’t a Uke Bro conspiracy. There is legit history of the Russians doing this type of thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:That would be evil of Putin if true. Pure Evil.

I don't think I'm giving them too much credit when I say I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're aping the FBI.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just sitting there  fucking crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shooting in the main concert hall.

Just sitting there  fucking crazy.
Videos are getting scrubbed.  Anyone have another source of this?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is classic Putin. He's truly a modern day Hitler. There is really nothing to contradict that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't think I'm giving them too much credit when I say I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do that.
View Quote

How would it be stupid? The Kremlin has total control of media, so it's not like unapproved messaging can get out. If this rallies support for the war and mobilization, it's a win for Putin.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

How would it be stupid? The Kremlin has total control of media, so it's not like unapproved messaging can get out. If this rallies support for the war and mobilization, it's a win for Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean using the same actor for two roles in a false flag. OSINT and the ability of the internet autists to pick things out isn't exactly a new concept.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

1 - I’m not saying it’s impossible that ISIS would take credit for something they didn’t do, but it sure seems like Putin would’ve caught one heck of a lucky break if this was a false flag, and then ISIS just happens to divert blame out of the blue. And I don’t think ISIS would be all that willing to conspire WITH Putin to knowingly falsely claim responsibility. Either possibility strikes me as…highly unlikely.

2- If this was a false flag, you’d think they would’ve put a lot more effort into directly tying the perpetrators to Ukraine. As it is, using some jihadist Tajiks (which ISIS claims as their own) isn’t really cutting it. Sure, Putin has made some statements that sort of half-heartedly hint at this (“they were fleeing in that general direction”). But no “bombshell” revelation to enrage the masses. And there hasn’t been any really decisive action either. If this were a true false flag, I’d expect an announcement within 24 hours that they had “proof” the attack was directed by the government in Kiev, with a big announcement (huge mobilization, major escalation, etc) within days. “Strike while the iron is hot” sort of thing. What we’ve seen is more consistent with embarrassing dithering, trying to deflect blame from the fact WE WARNED THEM THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY STILL DROPPED THE BALL.

I’m not totally discounting that this could’ve been a false flag, but it sure seems to be a crappy one if it was. Doesn’t really make sense to me, unless there is more to come…
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, the US created ISIS
View Quote

Nice. Looks we're getting to the part in Star Wars where Darth Vader gives Leia/Lieh (sp?) the truth serum. Enough about ISIS, which planet has the rebel base?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nice. Looks we're getting to the part in Star Wars where Darth Vader gives Leia/Lieh (sp?) the truth serum. Enough about ISIS, which planet has the rebel base?
View Quote

Ironically Russia allowed this attack to happen through the FSB.

Like I said, shades of 1999.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:47:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I can't even begin to imagine all the stuff that the Rooskes have shoved up the assholes of the captured ISIS guys.

We're probably talking like 2" schedule 40 pipe.  Maybe even 2-1/2".
View Quote

I wonder if Russia can do a version of the pony show, but with a boar and a man.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#30]
US Blame On ISIS "Incriminating Evidence" In Moscow Attack, Russia Says | Putin Calls for “Humanism”
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Man, Putin is quite a character.  Calling for humanism and mercy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:53:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:07:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Russian news
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Now they are saying attackers received money & cryptocurrency from Ukraine

“Mystery Man” Told Moscow Attack Suspects To “Flee To Ukraine” | Russia Arrests More Central Asians
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#36]
In all seriousness, what will the Rooskies do to those Snackbars?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretend that they deserve due process, torture them for information and as soon as they become useless they will die.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Pretend that they deserve due process, torture them for information and as soon as they become useless they will die.
View Quote

What agency will be the muscle?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:12:24 PM EDT
[#39]
What exactly would we have to gain from orchestrating this attack?  What would Ukraine gain?   Not a military target and it would only risk increasing support for the war in Russia.  Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the upside.   Was there some important official there or something that we wanted eliminated?  
What would the Russians gain from doing it?   Seems like they would present a bunch of fake evidence to blame Ukraine if that was the case.  Only thing that would even make sense is if they're wanted an excuse to go into Afghanistan again but I'm sure that's not the case.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What exactly would we have to gain from orchestrating this attack?  What would Ukraine gain?   Not a military target and it would only risk increasing support for the war in Russia.  Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the upside.   Was there some important official there or something that we wanted eliminated?  
What would the Russians gain from doing it?   Seems like they would present a bunch of fake evidence to blame Ukraine if that was the case.  Only thing that would even make sense is if they're wanted an excuse to go into Afghanistan again but I'm sure that's not the case.
View Quote

Ukraine gains nothing. I think that is pretty obvious. It could hurt them.

As far as us, who knows. The intentions and goals of our government are hard to guess. They don't act in our best interest, so its entirely possible they gain something in their own mind.

I'm not saying we did it, I doubt we did. But I wouldn't say our government is above it or that they gain nothing.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

It seems like Russia hasn’t done much since the attack
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It seems like Russia hasn’t done much since the attack
View Quote

I meant the Snackbars that perpetrated the attack.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:44:59 AM EDT
[#44]
https://archive.is/NxQ4y

More than two weeks before terrorists staged a bloody attack in the suburbs of Moscow, the U.S. government told Russian officials that Crocus City Hall, a popular concert venue, was a potential target, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The Russian leader himself publicly dismissed U.S. warnings just three days before the March 22 attack, calling them “outright blackmail” and attempts to “intimidate and destabilize our society.”

Naryshkin said that in response to the U.S. intelligence, Russia “took appropriate measures to prevent” an attack. But video from the scene of the slaughter shows the gunmen facing no significant resistance. Russian media has reported that specialized police units did not arrive until more than an hour after the shooting started, and then waited more than 30 minutes before entering the building, by which point the assailants had already escaped.
Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top