Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looking at it side by side, you and Trump have very similar writing styles - unnecessary capitalization, deep-set stubbornness… are you related?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't Worry Scro!  Lots of Trump & "Q" Fans go on to lead really productive lives.  Maybe you could become an Pilot?  

Trump is TOTALLY going to release his "report" filled with IRRFUTABLE EVIDENCE on August 18th 2023...

https://i.imgur.com/C1KZgqU.jpg

Just you wait!  Trumpy Bear is going to TOTALLY and IRRFUTABLLY Prove that "DuH DoMInIoN MuCHines Dun Stul Duh EleKTun"

Bigger_Hammer

Looking at it side by side, you and Trump have very similar writing styles - unnecessary capitalization, deep-set stubbornness… are you related?

Just taking some advice & keeping it at your trump Worship "level" ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/3QiSWES.jpg

What kind of "Model Father" teaches his kids that it's all O.K. & Fine to repeatedly cheat on your spouse?

A person who breaks his vows to God & Family to cheat on his wife is not a man.  

A person who breaks his vows to God & Family to cheat on all three of his wives is a total & complete shitbag.

So what do you call a person who still foolishly believes anything coming from the mouth of such a total & complete lying Shitbag ? ?  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Trump has demonstrated you don’t need to virtue signal these ideals to raise loyal, success-driven kids. Plenty of fathers who bang the same woman for 50 years raise shitbag kids. I hope you don’t live in a glass house.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All the anti Trump guys that say he is not electable, please tell me who is?
View Quote
Of the current field? Zero

Yet a turd is better than who we currently have.

A Good President is one that can get both parties to rally behind his or her goals regardless of party.

We as a nation are so divided along party lines it seems impossible.

We piss them off with abortion bans and they enrage us with possible gun bans.

We want people who hate us to be forced to have children that will hate not only us but America.

Those same children will become teachers and professors in college. Some will be added to the welfare rolls and some will become the next DJ at the drag Queen show.

My beliefs are against abortion, but the purely us vs them ideology says let the liberals keep abortion.

I think the forced production of more taxpayers is bad. I think women should be able to get their tubes tied as easy as getting a flu shot.

You want less women having unwanted children? Make the above happen.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Right on, "safe and secure".

At long as 'your guy' won you're happy. I get it.
View Quote

FFS.  These responses are so inane and tired AF.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was shocked Trump won in 2016

Chalked it up to people hated Hillary

Then people hated Trump and he lost

Then vs conceding he throws a tantrum, gets people fired up and a person is dead and many others rot in jail.

His ego will cost America, his push for a warp speed vaccine will cost America.

His lack of planning and failure to beat the cheating resulted in four years of Biden.

He seems the type of man that is losing in a chess game and flips the board and walks away.

And who wants a leader that walks his folks into a ambush while he is driven away by Secret service?

Who wants a leader who didn't preplan some signed pardons for his Jan 6 supporters?

Trump assumed as President you have ultimate power, what he failed to realize he is just another temporary gov employee.

He flim flamed his way in like many other Presidents, and while in did a good job until the covid crisis hit.

He blindly trust so called experts and that was the beginning of the end.

He never admits his mistakes and always has another person to blame.

Beware of the man who believes he has no faults or can admit failure, we learn by our failures.

He has my vote in the general election, but just know his term will be a lame duck term if he doesn't win the house and senate.

Which I don't see happening post abortion ban.

We can stick our head in the sand while we clutch our ARs, still doesn't change reality.

Please pray I am wrong in 2024.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Then vs conceding he throws a tantrum, gets people fired up and a person is dead and many others rot in jail.

His lack of planning and failure to beat the cheating resulted in four years of Biden.

He seems the type of man that is losing in a chess game and flips the board and walks away.

And who wants a leader that walks his folks into a ambush while he is driven away by Secret service?

Who wants a leader who didn't preplan some signed pardons for his Jan 6 supporters?

Trump assumed as President you have ultimate power, what he failed to realize he is just another temporary gov employee.

He flim flamed his way in like many other Presidents, and while in did a good job until the covid crisis hit.

Beware of the man who believes he has no faults or can admit failure, we learn by our failures.

He has my vote in the general election, but just know his term will be a lame duck term if he doesn't win the house and senate.

We can stick our head in the sand while we clutch our ARs, still doesn't change reality.

There are so many parts of your post that are so OBVIOUSLY true and none of it matters.

People on both sides only care how candidates make them FEEL.  

Pay attention closely to many of the largest Trump supporters here.  You'll see that they need that Alpha male in their lives so desperately to make themselves feel better.  It's almost like Gaston and Lefou in Beauty and the Beast.  You can see some of this behavior in the NFT support or the ridiculous images that try so hard to make a pussy like Trump look tough.

And once you realize that policy doesn't matter to those people, you have to realize that it becomes like debating a religious person or a leftist.  You can't use any amount of logic to convince someone out of this position.  There are a number of appropriate Thomas Sowell quotes on these types of things:

The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied.

They want villains to hate and heroes to cheer - and they don't want explanations that fail to give them that.

The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

Mistakes can be corrected by those who pay attention to facts but dogmatism will not be corrected by those who are wedded to a vision.

Etc, etc.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I give what I get.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

Make America Great FOREVER
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 11:59:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did Trump himself post on his own Social Media that Trump was going to present & provide IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the "rigging" of the 2020 election in Georgia on August 18th of 2023?  

Yes or No?

https://i.imgur.com/C1KZgqU.jpg

Did Trump actually present any IRRUFFUTABLE Evidence of "Rigging" of the Georgia 2020 election in August 18th 2023 or at any date since then?  (Answer - Trump has NOT)

Because many of us are living in the Real World as opposed to those still clearly living in the magically make-believe fantasy of "Trump Land".

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You need more caps, more randomly bolded and italicized text. Oh, some exclamation marks for good measure.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can’t be a cult
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking weird.

Can’t be a cult

Definitely not.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#10]

That's my new favorite Trump meme.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
To all the N_T'ers

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
View Quote
I am, despite the rapid inflation.  Was let go from a job in 2020, got a severance package, reorganized a lot of our finances, have a decent chunk of cash in the bank (even though it's losing value every day), and I'm going to be debt free in less than a year.  Just like most people who either got let go from the same employer, or left, we all did better afterwards.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fudd post.
View Quote

Go FUDD yourself ??
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Shoot with that lineup, we may be watering our crops with electrolytes in 2044!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

Shoot with that lineup, we may be watering our crops with electrolytes in 2044!!!

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There are so many parts of your post that are so OBVIOUSLY true and none of it matters.

Pay attention closely to many of the largest Trump supporters here.  You'll see that they need that Alpha male in their lives so desperately to make themselves feel better.  It's almost like Gaston and Lefou in Beauty and the Beast.  You can see some of this behavior in the NFT support or the ridiculous images that try so hard to make a pussy like Trump look tough.

And once you realize that policy doesn't matter to those people, you have to realize that it becomes like debating a religious person or a leftist.  You can't use any amount of logic to convince someone out of this position.  There are a number of appropriate Thomas Sowell quotes on these types of things:
Etc, etc.
View Quote
All politicians should be accountable for failure.

Even if he is our guy.

But but they cheated! They always cheat it's politics, an endeavor that has no rules.

Failure on this level is a result of incompetence.

Allowing your supporters to rot in a cell is gross incompetence.

Failure in stop children from getting an experimental vaccine is downright criminal.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I give what I get.
View Quote

No, you don't and THAT you even dream you do is part of what makes your replies even funnier for everyone else to enjoy .

Name the slew of Court Cases that Trump & his 'Team Crazy' of so called "Lawyers" have WON proving all that IRRFUTABLE EVIDENCE of 2020 election cheating?

Trump, Rudy Giuliani & Sidney Powell have made ridiculous claims, but when pressed to present that "evidence" in a court of law - their defenses range from "I admit fabricated & lied about it" (Rudy Giuliani in the Georgia Election Worker Defamation Case) or "No Reasonable person could have believed any of my claims had any factual truth" (Sidney Powells "defense").

Trump promises his "BIG IFFUTABLE EVIDENCE REPORT"... to be released on August 18th 2023...

" />

Did Trump Release his "BIG IFFUTABLE EVIDENCE REPORT" as he stated he would?   Of course not.  Trump is a liar & has been one all his life.

Sorry to pummel you so hard with Facts & Reality - to rub your nose in those Trump lies is pretty damn cruel of me - Forgive me.

Best of luck in your recovery & I hope you eventually manage to clear your head & get "clean".

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Even if he is our guy.

But but they cheated! They always cheat it's politics, an endeavor that has no rules.

Failure in stop children from getting an experimental vaccine is downright criminal.

View Quote

And when the Dems hold the WH and senate, and retake the house, will anybody still be thanking the Trump family for anything?

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, you don't and THAT you even dream you do is part of what makes your replies even funnier for everyone else to enjoy .

Name slew of Court Cases that Trump & his 'Team Crazy' of so called "Lawyers" have WON proving all that IRRFUTABLE EVIDENCE of 2020 election cheating?

Trump, Rudy Giuliani & Sidney Powell have made ridiculous claims, but when pressed to present that "evidence" in a court of law - their defenses range from "I admit fabricated & lied about it" (Rudy Giuliani in the Georgia Election Worker Defamation Case) or "No Reasonable person could have believed any of my claims had any factual truth" (Sidney Powells "defense").

Trump promises his "BIG IFFUTABLE EVIDENCE REPORT"... to be released on August 18th 2023...

Did Trump Release his "BIG IFFUTABLE EVIDENCE REPORT" as he stated he would?   Of course not.  Trump is a liar & has been one all his life.

Sorry to pummel you so hard with Facts & Reality - to rub your nose in those Trump lies is pretty damn cruel of me - Forgive me.

https://i.imgur.com/RIHwHuY.jpg

Best of luck in your recovery & I hope you eventually manage to clear your head & get "clean".

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah, fucking weird.

Quoted:
Can’t be a cult

Quoted:
Definitely not.
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like someone is waiting for their next Trumpbux check.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#20]
TDS is F'ing awesome!

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And when the Dems hold the WH and senate, and retake the house, will anybody still be thanking the Trump family for anything?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if he is our guy.

Democrats will be eternally thankful that Republicans actually decided to run a loser like Donald Trump in one of THE most critical elections in American History.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:29:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

View Quote

Leave the dynasties for the Egyptians and Romans!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
TDS is F'ing awesome!

View Quote

The schizophrenia is off the charts in this thread and its hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

Quoted:
View Quote

But who we REALLY need to "Save America" in the next election...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:36:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
TDS is F'ing awesome!

View Quote

Indeed it is...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:36:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Things were better under trump
View Quote

And a LOT of people know it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The schizophrenia is off the charts in this thread and its hilarious.
View Quote

Yes imagine how crazy people that don’t want to vote for an Anti Gun Anti Constitution President on a Pro Gun forum.

Shocking!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes imagine how crazy people that don’t want to vote for an Anti Gun Anti Constitution President on a Pro Gun forum.

Shocking!
View Quote

Less about that and more about the unhinged schizophrenia.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's called a trophy wife, all you need is to be wealthy.
I'm sure she married only for love
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Things were better under trump

Melania sure thinks so.

That's called a trophy wife, all you need is to be wealthy.
I'm sure she married only for love

To be fair about it, she doesn't need his money.  

She has her own.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Don’t you guys get tired of having the same Trump arguments day after day after day? Every one of these threads is exactly the same after the first like 3 posts.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

View Quote

Even if only half of that would happen, it would literally have heads exploding.

Heads would explode

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Don’t you guys get tired of having the same Trump arguments day after day after day? Every one of these threads is exactly the same after the first like 3 posts.
View Quote

You just described GD.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Less about that and more about the unhinged schizophrenia.
View Quote

Q predicted your post.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Name the slew of Court Cases that Trump & his 'Team Crazy' of so called "Lawyers" have WON proving all that IRRFUTABLE EVIDENCE of 2020 election cheating?

https://i.imgur.com/C1KZgqU.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/C1KZgqU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RIHwHuY.jpg

Bigger_Hammer

View Quote

Fuckin ownage.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

You keep making his point.

Low rent, lazy responses to what he’s dishing out.  Wonder why
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Q predicted your post.
View Quote

LOOK, if you'd OPEN your EYES!!!! you'd see!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

To be fair about it, she doesn't need his money.  

She has her own.
View Quote

LOL

2.6 Billion vs 50 million net worth.

Don’t be delusional.  It’s the only reason she’s hanging around.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bro why don’t you wanna MAGA by banning guns and ignoring the Constitution?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
To all the N_T’ers…

View Quote

They don't care
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I laugh at the folks on the corner with crazy signs too. I laugh at the guy who talks to clouds on the corner and swears you're nuts for not believing him.

Laughing is about all you can do with those folks or you're in an endless wormhole of CAPS LOCK!!!! and memes. Just look at the wild diatribe responses to "laughs in Dominion". If you think thats a normal reaction, well save the reply to this because this is what I will reply with: ""

I just do what the rest of the sane world does; smile and keep on movin.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Q predicted your post.

The day I believe in anything Q-related or that Trump is anything but a NYC grifter who is insane. Is the day I hope someone takes me off to the fucking loony bin.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They don't care
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To all the N_T’ers…

They don't care

Yes I do.  That's why I want a small government candidate annd not repeat the mistake that is Trump.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just do what the rest of the sane world does; smile and keep on movin.
View Quote

No doubt that blissful ignorance is a trait or even a REQUIREMENT for a Trump supporter.

It’s the only way to cope with being on the side of a gun grabbing POS who shits on the constitution.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You prove my point... I said one thing about election integrity and I'm now this card carrying trumptard. Its hilarious and just keeps proving my points about some folks.  

I've been very critical of him where appropriate and praised when deserved. You know, like a normal, rational adult. But, I know this place is filled with mentally immature, emotionally underdeveloped grown men who treat everything like a sports game..my team vs yours. If you're not a fan of team A then you must be a fan of team B. Its boring and hilariously pathetic at the same time.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#47]
First President to be elected 3 times in a row since fdr......
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No doubt that blissful ignorance is a trait or even a REQUIREMENT for a Trump supporter.

It’s the only way to cope with being on the side of a gun grabbing POS who shits on the constitution.
View Quote

Got another one.

So blinded by hate they leave intelligence and critical thinking at the door.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Etc, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason so many people misunderstand so many issues is not that these issues are so complex, but that people do not want a factual or analytical explanation that leaves them emotionally unsatisfied.

They want villains to hate and heroes to cheer - and they don't want explanations that fail to give them that.

The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling.

Mistakes can be corrected by those who pay attention to facts but dogmatism will not be corrected by those who are wedded to a vision.

Etc, etc.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Got another one.

So blinded by hate they leave intelligence and critical thinking at the door.

View Quote

I mean yeah, I hate gun grabbing democrats, but I definitely don’t lack critical thinking.  That trait belongs to the Trumpsters and election deniers.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top