BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

To be fair, I haven’t posted any Trump threads, nor have I named-called anybody for touting DeSantis. Saying “how cultish of you” says more about you than it says about me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I mean yeah, I hate gun grabbing democrats, but I definitely don’t lack critical thinking.  That trait belongs to the Trumpsters and election deniers.
View Quote

Agree to disagree.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Of the current field? Zero

Yet a turd is better than who we currently have.

A Good President is one that can get both parties to rally behind his or her goals regardless of party.

We as a nation are so divided along party lines it seems impossible.

We piss them off with abortion bans and they enrage us with possible gun bans.

We want people who hate us to be forced to have children that will hate not only us but America.

Those same children will become teachers and professors in college. Some will be added to the welfare rolls and some will become the next DJ at the drag Queen show.

My beliefs are against abortion, but the purely us vs them ideology says let the liberals keep abortion.

I think the forced production of more taxpayers is bad. I think women should be able to get their tubes tied as easy as getting a flu shot.

You want less women having unwanted children? Make the above happen.
View Quote
even within parties eg “liberals get the bullet too”

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/01/1209789324/democrats-israel-palestinians-progressive-foreign-policy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Agree to disagree.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean yeah, I hate gun grabbing democrats, but I definitely don’t lack critical thinking.  That trait belongs to the Trumpsters and election deniers.

Agree to disagree.

Weird SN choice for someone who supports gun control.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You prove my point... I said one thing about election integrity and I'm now this card carrying trumptard. Its hilarious and just keeps proving my points about some folks.  

I've been very critical of him where appropriate and praised when deserved. You know, like a normal, rational adult. But, I know this place is filled with mentally immature, emotionally underdeveloped grown men who treat everything like a sports game..my team vs yours. If you're not a fan of team A then you must be a fan of team B. Its boring and hilariously pathetic at the same time.
View Quote

Sorry Trumps actual record while POTUS Triggers you. Maybe find someone Pro 2A and Constitution to support?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#6]
personal attacks/ just devolved to bickering now
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top