Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cult be triggered.
View Quote

Guy who claims something is debatable immediately resorts to insults when presented with debate.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Guy who claims something is debatable immediately resorts to insults when presented with debate.
View Quote

Debate with a condescending cultist? No thanks. If someone useful wants to post then yes but that’s not you. Arguably one of the worst posters on the entire forum
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:31:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Okay.  You're right. There is zero proof that Ukraine "destroyed" the Kilo-class submarine, "Rostov-on-Don" or the Landing Craft.

However, it WOULD be a significant event if they did, correct?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There aren't any detailed pics of the Moskva either. See its all a grand conspiracy man
There were. Many in fact.
After all, it's not like  UKR hasn't created fake images to claim damaging ships before
https://checkyourfact.com/2023/06/01/fact-check-image-damaged-russian-warship/

Russian intelligence collection ship Ivan Khurs after attack.#UkraineRussiaWar #UkraineWar #Ukraina #UkraineWillWin #UkrainianArmy #Ukrainians #RussiaisATerroistState #PutinWarCriminal #RussiaIsANaziState #Russian #Zelenskyy pic.twitter.com/r7nx8V9kyH

Idlib Frontline (@fatihjalal20) May 26, 2023

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense released a video claiming to show one of the sea drones hitting the ship, the outlet reported.

The image claims to show the Ivan Khurs damaged after the attack

However, the image is over two decades old. Through a reverse image search, Check Your Fact found that the image is from the USS Cole, not a Russian warship. The image was taken after the USS Cole was hit by a suicide bomb attack in 2000 and published in NBC News.

Images and videos of the Ivan Khurs emerged in the aftermath of the attack, showing the ship sailing into Sevastopol under its own power with no visible damage, according to open-source intelligence (OSINT) analyst Benjamin Pittet.

this is going to hurt your feelz....

"Russian authorities confirm the Minsk landing ship and and Rostov-on-Don submarine were "completely destroyed"

https://twitter.com/UKikaski/status/1701890251306762666?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
This is going to hurt yours.  Google what you put in quotes.
Only Ukr claims this. Not a single legitimate news source has claimed that.

Okay.  You're right. There is zero proof that Ukraine "destroyed" the Kilo-class submarine, "Rostov-on-Don" or the Landing Craft.

It would, but not to the level you boys think. The entire Northern, Pacific and Baltic fleets (except the Minsk which was transferred to the BSF) are intact. If the need arises, don't you think Putin would move a few more?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I just posted a link to a video of the landing craft smoldering, but the link won't go hot. It's completely cooked. It looks like it burned to the waterline (if it had been in water)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just posted a link to a video of the landing craft smoldering, but the link won't go hot. It's completely cooked. It looks like it burned to the waterline (if it had been in water)
No, it didn't show any such thing. The link worked if you reloaded
The super structure is toast but the hull is entirely intact. This a a screen shot from your link (which happens to be another UKR source)
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I pretty sure that ship is an LST

For my Naval bretheran: a craft is carried by a ship.  Being a ship it implies signaficant capability and cost.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Debate with a condescending cultist? No thanks. If someone useful wants to post then yes but that’s not you. Arguably one of the worst posters on the entire forum
View Quote

I didn't attack you, imply anything about your intelligence, or make any comments directed at you about your person, whatsoever.

But here's a personal observation.  You easily have the thinnest skin of anyone on this website.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What is the long term accuracy percentage of A Jones v the peope that the pro-Ukrainian crowd gets their news from?
View Quote

Oof.

Pk 1.0
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I didn't attack you, imply anything about your intelligence, or make any comments directed at you about your person, whatsoever.

But here's a personal observation.  You easily have the thinnest skin of anyone on this website.
View Quote

Coming from you that’s a compliment. CoC prevents me from going further so I will leave it at that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Kilo yes, Landing craft debatable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kilo yes, Landing craft debatable

You're not allowed to interrupt USG talking points, already in progress.

Replay the down.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Says the same guy who's immediately revisited 20 years of posting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not the worst. That's a fight.

Inconsistent?

Yep.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You're not allowed to interrupt USG talking points, already in progress.

Replay the down.
View Quote

The get big mad if you even remotely question their narrative. See above lol. Ukraine, like Covid, certainly has shown some things.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Coming from you that’s a compliment. CoC prevents me from going further so I will leave it at that.
View Quote

Nothing about CoC prevents you from addressing the actual point I raised.   You know, the one you completely ignored because, ironically, you were so triggered by disagreement that you had to start lashing out and calling people cultists again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not the worst. That's a fight.

Inconsistent?

Yep.

View Quote

The winner of the worst poster is not under debate.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:39:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It would, but not to the level you boys think. The entire Northern, Pacific and Baltic fleets (except the Minsk which was transferred to the BSF) are intact. If the need arises, don't you think Putin would move a few more?
View Quote

Who gives a fuck. Do they represent a threat to US interests or not?

Not Ukrainian interests, in case anyone else wants to immediately answer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nothing about CoC prevents you from addressing the actual point I raised.   You know, the one you completely ignored because, ironically, you were so triggered by disagreement that you had to start lashing out and calling people cultists again.
View Quote

Cult is exactly the word to describe it. You should probably wait on your leader to continue further and discuss next best steps.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've yet to defend 100 billion dollars of US funding to a non NATO ally after being a dedicated libertarian for the two decades I've read your posts.

Do I discount those two decades or your recent ones?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I had never even heard of a "super moon parasite" before he posted that image.   That's a completely novel kook theory for me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh look, a corrupt Ukrainian strongman behaving like a corrupt Ukrainian strongman.

I'll say it again.  He'll be dead or in jail for corruption inside of a decade.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If the need arises, don't you think Putin would move a few more?
View Quote
You think Russia can just sail new warships into the Black Sea?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The super structure is toast but the hull is entirely intact. This a a screen shot from your link (which happens to be another UKR source)
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/445260/Capture_JPG-2953524.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your screen grab is fantastic

Now show the damage just to the right of your beautiful pic!
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You've yet to defend 100 billion dollars of US funding to a non NATO ally after being a dedicated libertarian for the two decades I've read your posts.

Do discount those two decades or your recent ones?
View Quote

I have to defend non-specific positions you've assigned to me over an apparent 20 year obsession with me before you (or I guess he?) will address the point about whether or not the transfer of multiple landing ships to the Black Sea fleet indicates anything about their importance to Russian naval operations in the current war?

lol, ok.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The winner of the worst poster is not under debate.
View Quote

@PolarBear416 is still accessing GD.

To his credit he won't deny he's not American (since that's a likely lie.) He just ignores the charge and pretends he's American.

@1Andy2 has floated around GD for a long time. Not always posts I agree with, but ones I read.

Why? He's been, in my opinion generally responsible and reasonable if, in my view incorrect on occasion.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
so he's saying that other euro nations aren't pulling their weight.

he's right.

didn't trump say that once too?
View Quote
NATO isn't pulling it's weight you uke bro bro.
FUCK UKRAINE!

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

At the end of the day I think it's the size of the check cut to the Turks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coming from you that's a compliment. CoC prevents me from going further so I will leave it at that.

If the shoe fits ...
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in the slightest. I can't think of a single thing that UKR provides that the US should be interested in
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#28]

lol, what the fuck???
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
FUCK UKRAINE!

View Quote

yeah that's what i said.

and i get tagged as a uke bro because you're too dim to understand that

i swear some of y'all are broken as fuck with the ukraine/russia stuff
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the need arises, don't you think Putin would move a few more?
They sailed the Minsk there along with 5 other LSTs. It is officially part of the Baltic Fleet. Turkey will allow anything Frigate or smaller or any LST to transit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh you mean the rest of the undamaged hull? You can do that if you think it's some gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not in the slightest. I can't think of a single thing that UKR provides that the US should be interested in
View Quote

If nothing else, we can recalibrate against the advise of State, the US Army, and USAF, among other failed organizations, what our exact investment in European defense is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FUCK UKRAINE!

View Quote

NATO hasn't been pulling its weight since the average poster in this thread has been in junior high
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

NATO hasn't been pulling its weight since the average poster in this thread has been in junior high
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK UKRAINE!

7 out of 31 countries actually make their commitment. The thought is the 4 new ones will.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
7 out of 31 countries actually make their commitment. The thought is the 4 new ones will.
View Quote

Look, European security is based off of Nebraska National Guardsmen and US nukes, because Euros are, at the base, too lazy to fuck.

They aren't too lazy to get half of the DOD and DOS to shill for them. Got to give credit where credit is due.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

True. To me, NATO wants to be seen like a rural fire department coop where everybody chips in to the common defense, but it seems in many cases just a way to distribute US wealth to foreigners in exchange for some of their sovereignty  and being close to the Russian Federation to 'contain' it
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK UKRAINE!

There are significantly more problems than just not meeting the financial commitments.

Most of them are duplicitous and go out of their way to prove they are not Americans.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Hitting glorious  Russian naval vessels in dry dock is the military equivalent of punching a hole in drywall.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:06:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There are significantly more problems than just not meeting the financial commitments.

Most of them are duplicitous and go out of their way to prove they are not Americans.
View Quote

What do you know about NATO in combat!!!!????!!!??!
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hitting glorious  Russian naval vessels in dry dock is the military equivalent of punching a hole in drywall.
View Quote

As an Irishman I'll consider that a personal attack.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They sailed the Minsk there along with 5 other LSTs. It is officially part of the Baltic Fleet. Turkey will allow anything Frigate or smaller or any LST to transit.
View Quote

They sailed there prior to Turkey barring further military ships through the strait into the Black Sea.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the deaths from Task Force 2/7 in 2008 Afghanistan are a result of our NATO partners both flat out lying to the US about the conditions on the ground and when the Marines took over the end of the our partner’s practice of paying the Tailiban to not attack their facilities.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:02:19 PM EDT
[#44]
If he really said that, then FUCK that terrorist asshole...........
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:02:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice cherry picked screenshot. Here’s the view to the right. It got hot enough for decks to collapse and steel windows to sag to the point of almost being closed. Want to place bets on how long it takes them to gut that thing to the bare hull and rebuild? They won’t. They don’t have the shipbuilding capability to do it in Sevastopol, and they can’t get it out of there. Poland built that landing ship anyways so it’s not like they’re going to tow it back to the shipyard that built it and have it rebuilt. Poland will tell them to fuck off. That’s a total loss.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Most of the deaths from Task Force 2/7 in 2008 Afghanistan are a result of our NATO partners both flat out lying to the US about the conditions on the ground and when the Marines took over the end of the our partner’s practice of paying the Tailiban to not attack their facilities.
View Quote

That's a lie.

What do you know about NATO partners willfully putting Americans in harms' way?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nice cherry picked screenshot. Here's the view to the right. It got hot enough for decks to collapse and steel windows to sag to the point of almost being closed. Want to place bets on how long it takes them to gut that thing to the bare hull and rebuild? They won't. They don't have the shipbuilding capability to do it in Sevastopol, and they can't get it out of there. Poland built that landing ship anyways so it's not like they're going to tow it back to the shipyard that built it and have it rebuilt. Poland will tell them to fuck off. That's a total loss.

https://i.ibb.co/nPTx57M/IMG-3351.png
https://i.ibb.co/gDBvFXC/IMG-3352.png
View Quote
"Minor damage"
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:19:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Nice cherry picked screenshot. Here’s the view to the right. It got hot enough for decks to collapse and steel windows to sag to the point of almost being closed. Want to place bets on how long it takes them to gut that thing to the bare hull and rebuild? They won’t. They don’t have the shipbuilding capability to do it in Sevastopol, and they can’t get it out of there. Poland built that landing ship anyways so it’s not like they’re going to tow it back to the shipyard that built it and have it rebuilt. Poland will tell them to fuck off. That’s a total loss.

https://i.ibb.co/nPTx57M/IMG-3351.png
https://i.ibb.co/gDBvFXC/IMG-3352.png
View Quote

LoL Tis but a scratch!
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"Minor damage"
View Quote

Is stronk Russian ship comrade!

Here is another ship with minor damage.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top